The Beast & it's soldiers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a video I made about the beast and some of its foot soldiers that I believe we have been allowed to see a preview of in our time. But when they return they will be ready, but so must we.

The things you might have been taught about the book of revelations and it's meanings may not have been right. Many have been guessing for a long time coming up with a lot of ideas that have become mainstream thinking, but not necessarily true.

I share about a couple of those things starting with the basics "Who are the beasts in revelations?" which I share in this video and will be sharing more about other things foretold in this prophecy in the future. You will understand why I believe we are looking in the wrong direction for what is about to come to pass and purposely so by the enemy so we are not ready.

Watch and tell me what you think. Also read some of the comments that have been posted below in the video's comment which add more good insight to this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy and amadeus

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi MB,

I don't discount your sincerity, but it seems as though you're trying to understand Rev. 13 without any comprehension of all the Scriptures which weave the TRUE Picture. For example, Rev. 12 says SEVEN Diadems, but Rev. 13 says TEN Diadems. -- It seems that you are one of the FIVE Blind Men trying to assess the elephant.

Perhaps the Seven Heads, the Ten Horns & Ten Diadems, and the Mouth, Body, & Feet need to be resolved before summarizing your perceptions. Have you considered the Book of Daniel, -- not according to the Commentators which DEFIED the angel's "END TIME" instructions (12:4 & 9); but according to a MODERN Interpretation which is approximate to the International Recognition of the State of Israel?

And so I'll leave you with the discrepancy of the commentator's sequence:

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4.a. Iron, Rome
4.b. Clay, Revived Rome (i.e., EU)​

... in contrast with what 2:45 specifies: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE Separate and Distinct World Empires in which the FIFTH Empire is a "Divided Kingdom":

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "Divided Kingdom"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle: U.K., U.S.
-- 6. Bear: Russia, which will be "mortally wounded" when it attacks Israel
-- 7. Leopard (actually a TIGER): China
-- 8. "Dreadful": United Nations, which "was and is not" because it's only a PAPER ENTITY

Or conversely, you could provide an ALTERNATE explanation for the 2:45 Intelligent Design Sequence: 4,3,5,2,1.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a video I made about the beast and some of its foot soldiers that I believe we have been allowed to see a preview of in our time. But when they return they will be ready, but so must we.

The things you might have been taught about the book of revelations and it's meanings may not have been right. Many have been guessing for a long time coming up with a lot of ideas that have become mainstream thinking, but not necessarily true.

I share about a couple of those things starting with the basics "Who are the beasts in revelations?" which I share in this video and will be sharing more about other things foretold in this prophecy in the future. You will understand why I believe we are looking in the wrong direction for what is about to come to pass and purposely so by the enemy so we are not ready.

Watch and tell me what you think. Also read some of the comments that have been posted below in the video's comment which add more good insight to this video.

Mark, with all due respect, I believe that your understanding of who or what entity the beasts are, is flawed. Isaiah 24:21-22 may help you to understand the entities that are described as beasts in Daniel 7:1-12. The clue in my opinion can be gleaned from verse 2 of chapter 7 if we give our time to ponder this verse with what other evidence is contained within the scriptures.

If you can correctly identify who or what the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 are, then this may help you to understand the purposes of the beasts are in the Book of Revelation.

I look forward to hear your ponderings on these scriptures.

Shalom

Reactions: Mark Balicki

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark, with all due respect, I believe that your understanding of who or what entity the beasts are, is flawed. Isaiah 24:21-22 may help you to understand the entities that are described as beasts in Daniel 7:1-12. The clue in my opinion can be gleaned from verse 2 of chapter 7 if we give our time to ponder this verse with what other evidence is contained within the scriptures.

If you can correctly identify who or what the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 are, then this may help you to understand the purposes of the beasts are in the Book of Revelation.

I look forward to hear your ponderings on these scriptures.

Shalom
Thanks for your reply, Daniel's vision even though it can give to us insights into today it spoke of the time of Christ first coming, It had prepared those who were looking. Has God not made Jesus Lord over all things already, is he not king already completing the Will of the Father, yet we are waiting for God's conclusion to what He wanted to show us and the powers that also existed before us.
The same sorta of images is repeated in John's vision but this time speaking in a spiritual sense to things that will take place, that need to be spiritual descerned.
The old testament taught of what we could see, the Spirit now guides us into what is spiritually perceived which is a greater reality. But the end of both of the times the one in which has happen and the one that is to yet to happen are similar because of people's rebellion against God. I made this video that gives some insight into the abomination that causes desolation and ultimately bring the lawless one to the throne.

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi MB,

I don't discount your sincerity, but it seems as though you're trying to understand Rev. 13 without any comprehension of all the Scriptures which weave the TRUE Picture. For example, Rev. 12 says SEVEN Diadems, but Rev. 13 says TEN Diadems. -- It seems that you are one of the FIVE Blind Men trying to assess the elephant.

Perhaps the Seven Heads, the Ten Horns & Ten Diadems, and the Mouth, Body, & Feet need to be resolved before summarizing your perceptions. Have you considered the Book of Daniel, -- not according to the Commentators which DEFIED the angel's "END TIME" instructions (12:4 & 9); but according to a MODERN Interpretation which is approximate to the International Recognition of the State of Israel?

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4.a. Iron, Rome
4.b. Clay, Revived Rome (i.e., EU)​

... in contrast with what 2:45 specifies: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE Separate and Distinct World Empires in which the FIFTH Empire is a "Divided Kingdom":

1. Gold, Babylon
2. Silver, Medo/Persia
3. Bronze, Greece
4. Iron, Rome
-- Clay, "Divided Kingdom"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle: U.K., U.S.
-- 6. Bear: Russia, which will be "mortally wounded" when it attacks Israel
-- 7. Leopard (actually a TIGER): China
-- 8. "Dreadful": United Nations, which "was and is not" because it's only a PAPER ENTITY

Or conversely, you could provide an ALTERNATE explanation for the 2:45 Intelligent Design Sequence: 4,3,5,2,1.

Thanks,
Bobby Jo
Hi MB,
Thanks for commenting hopefully folks will look into what you are saying and give both some thought

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for commenting hopefully folks will look into what you are saying and give both some thought

This is not for "others", -- this is for YOU to "convince, rebuke, and exhort", so that YOUR doctrines are "sound" and do not "wander into myths":

1 Tim. 4:2 preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. 3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths.

... and where I GLADLY present and DEFEND the TRUTH of Scripture, your lack of DEFENDING what you present clearly suggests that your doctrines are NOT "sound", and you've "wandered into myths".

So please do GOD a favor, and either address the inconsistencies which I've only begun to identify, and prove yourself a True servant of GOD, -- or be content as one whom GOD has "NOT PLANTED":

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

... and given the Posts above, it seems that we see innuendos and deflections, with only ONE Post providing any detailed merit. For example, consider that the "Lion" is the MOUTH because the U.K. is proficient in Technology, Science, Trade, and Finance; that the "Leopard" (actually a TIGER) is the BODY because China has the greatest Population; and that the "Bear" is the FEET because Russia has the greatest Land Mass (Canada, U.S., China all have 3M sq. miles, but Russia has 8M sq. miles).

And so we should conclude that there is a TRUTH, but "those who find it are few":

Matt. 7:13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

... and you obviously haven't found what you're looking for, -- yet. And the future is yours to pursue, but you'd better hurry because the time is VERY SHORT.
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your reply, Daniel's vision even though it can give to us insights into today it spoke of the time of Christ first coming, It had prepared those who were looking. Has God not made Jesus Lord over all things already, is he not king already completing the Will of the Father, yet we are waiting for God's conclusion to what He wanted to show us and the powers that also existed before us.
The same sorta of images is repeated in John's vision but this time speaking in a spiritual sense to things that will take place, that need to be spiritual descerned.
The old testament taught of what we could see, the Spirit now guides us into what is spiritually perceived which is a greater reality. But the end of both of the times the one in which has happen and the one that is to yet to happen are similar because of people's rebellion against God. I made this video that gives some insight into the abomination that causes desolation and ultimately bring the lawless one to the throne.
Thanks for your explanation and belief of the Beast of Revelation being a symbolic allegory of sin within man, as you used Hitler in a parallel teaching, and "the beast" within him bringing forth the atrocities of world war II?

The Beast Of Daniel 7 & Revelation will be a "Future" literal human man, that will be present on earth to witness the second coming of Jesus Christ and the final judgement, as his human body is given to the burning flame Daniel 7:11 Rev 19:19-20

Daniel 7:8-11KJV

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Revelation 19:19-20KJV

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not for "others", -- this is for YOU to "convince, rebuke, and exhort", so that YOUR doctrines are "sound" and do not "wander into myths":

1 Tim. 4:2 preach the word, be urgent in season and out of season, convince, rebuke, and exhort, be unfailing in patience and in teaching. 3 For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own likings, 4 and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander into myths.

... and where I GLADLY present and DEFEND the TRUTH of Scripture, your lack of DEFENDING what you present clearly suggests that your doctrines are NOT "sound", and you've "wandered into myths".

So please do GOD a favor, and either address the inconsistencies which I've only begun to identify, and prove yourself a True servant of GOD, -- or be content as one whom GOD has "NOT PLANTED":

Matt. 15:13 He answered, “Every plant which my heavenly Father has not planted will be rooted up. 14 Let them alone; they are blind guides. And if a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.”

... and given the Posts above, it seems that we see innuendos and deflections, with only ONE Post providing any detailed merit. For example, consider that the "Lion" is the MOUTH because the U.K. is proficient in Technology, Science, Trade, and Finance; that the "Leopard" (actually a TIGER) is the BODY because China has the greatest Population; and that the "Bear" is the FEET because Russia has the greatest Land Mass (Canada, U.S., China all have 3M sq. miles, but Russia has 8M sq. miles).

And so we should conclude that there is a TRUTH, but "those who find it are few":

Matt. 7:13 “Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

... and you obviously haven't found what you're looking for, -- yet. And the future is yours to pursue, but you'd better hurry because the time is VERY SHORT.
Bobby Jo
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will see what happens. I know the things you are sharing. And all of these thoughts are relatively new within the last century and at most 2 in some form.

People have been looking for Christ's 2nd return for a long time now and many have developed opinions. John's revealing in His vision would have given those living in it's time the understanding of what the would be watching for, so not be caught off guard. An furthur know what that time would look like for those being led by the Spirit of God. And the believers have been watching and trying to figure it out since then as it would have been just as much for them know when God decided it was time as it is for us now.

Much of prophecy is like this, even the prophets tried to look from their own prophecies to the time the Spirit of God was speaking about the events that would come to pass with Christ first coming.

But when the time came some knew. Look at the kings that set out to find God's salvation for mankind or Simeon and Anna who were waiting at the temple to see Jesus the savior of the world and declared it. How did they know when others did not?
Herod called the priests and the scribes asking them where the messiah was to be born. They knew the place, but they didn't know the time they were in. And yet Herod fulfilled prophecy having the young children killed in bethlehem and the surround area while Joseph took his family to Egypt.
The pharisees and scribes thought they knew many things. Jesus said, you know the conditions of the sky, but you didn't know my coming. You think you know the scriptures but you don't know me.

So yes people can be still looking and waiting. It reminds me of John the baptist question, are you the messiah or we to expect someone else? Why did do you think he said that? Sometimes we all have preconceived ideas of what things might look like based on our own thoughts and other's, but the Spirit wants to lead the honest questioning believer into the truth.

That's why I said thank you for sharing and maybe it will provoke others to look into these things for themselves.

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your explanation and belief of the Beast of Revelation being a symbolic allegory of sin within man, as you used Hitler in a parallel teaching, and "the beast" within him bringing forth the atrocities of world war II?

The Beast Of Daniel 7 & Revelation will be a "Future" literal human man, that will be present on earth to witness the second coming of Jesus Christ and the final judgement, as his human body is given to the burning flame Rev 19:19-20

Daniel 7:8-11KJV

8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Revelation 19:19-20KJV

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will see what happens. I know the things you are sharing. And all of these thoughts are relatively new within the last century and at most 2 in some form.

People have been looking for Christ's 2nd return for a long time now and many have developed opinions. John's revealing in His vision would have given those living in it's time the understanding of what the would be watching for, so not be caught off guard. An furthur know what that time would look like for those being led by the Spirit of God. And the believers have been watching and trying to figure it out since then as it would have been just as much for them know when God decided it was time as it is for us now.

Much of prophecy is like this, even the prophets tried to look from their own prophecies to the time the Spirit of God was speaking about the events that would come to pass with Christ first coming.

But when the time came some knew. Look at the kings that set out to find God's salvation for mankind or Simeon and Anna who were waiting at the temple to see Jesus the savior of the world and declared it. How did they know when others did not?
Herod called the priests and the scribes asking them where the messiah was to be born. They knew the place, but they didn't know the time they were in. And yet Herod fulfilled prophecy having the young children killed in bethlehem and the surround area while Joseph took his family to Egypt.
The pharisees and scribes thought they knew many things. Jesus said, you know the conditions of the sky, but you didn't know my coming. You think you know the scriptures but you don't know me.

So yes people can be still looking and waiting. It reminds me of John the baptist question, are you the messiah or we to expect someone else? Why did do you think he said that? Sometimes we all have preconceived ideas of what things might look like based on our own thoughts and other's, but the Spirit wants to lead the honest questioning believer into the truth.

That's why I said thank you for sharing and maybe it will provoke others to look into these things for themselves.
Scripture teaches the church will see the events described below, and be present on earth to be eyewitnesses of the second coming

Luke 21:25-28KJV

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Revelation 11:

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2 But the COURT which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Power is/will be given now to the two witness for 1,260 days -two candlesticks- SIMULTANEOUSLY to the event described above, to shut heaven (and there will not be more any chance of salvation of souls), and power is given over waters -over peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues- ,
to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth (earth here is Israel) with all plagues, as often as they will,
this will fulfill LITERALLY FROM NOW ON exactly when the COURT without the temple be trodden by the Gentiles,
leaded and guided by the Beast of sea-the Papacy- according to the deal made between the two Man Beasts, the Pope and the false messiah of the Jews -Revelation 13:v.2-, sat on his throne as God in the great city of Jerusalem, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt. Terrible. Terrible.
Revelation 11:v.3 and 6.

verse 15 - And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were(will be) angry, and thy wrath -GOD's wrath- is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that God should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. (Israel)

19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was(will be) seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were (will be) lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

That said, get ready

Branches (un believing Jews) were broken off...

The focus is about the branches which were broken off and remained unbelievers, they will be cast into the great winepress of the wrath of GOD, as follow:

Revelation 14:v.17 to 20

17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3 and Philippians 3:v.20-21 among others), he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, which has power over FIRE(For what?); and cried with a loud cry to him that has the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth (Israel), and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of GOD.

20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

The Everlasting Spirit of GOD is a devouring/consuming FIRE.

The Word is GOD

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... all of these thoughts are relatively new within the last century and at most 2 in some form.

Perhaps you missed the SIGNIFICANCE of the angel's instructions in Dan. 12:4 & 9:

Dan. 12
4 But you, Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”
9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

The more we "talk" the more I'm inclined to follow the instructions of Matt. 15:14 to "leave them [you] alone".

You cite that many have offered various views throughout history, -- as though they had "merit". But 12:4 explicitly suggests that men would travel some 60 to 600 mph; and that we'd have instant knowledge literally at our fingertips (computer keyboard).

So I'm going to presume that I should "leave [you] alone" in your error, to suffer the consequences of rejecting both Scripture and the Holy Spirit as you promulgate your FALSE DOCTRINES. -- Thus according to Scripture, you are now placed on IGNORE.

Bobby Jo

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Has God not made Jesus Lord over all things already, is he not king already completing the Will of the Father, yet we are waiting for God's conclusion to what He wanted to show us and the powers that also existed before us.

Yes, GOD has already made JESUS over all things. JESUS said: Matthew 28:v.18-20

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 5:v.19 to 27

9 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do:
for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

21 For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all Judgment unto the Son:

23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27 And hath given him authority to execute Judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

To the only wise God our Saviour, be Glory and Majesty, Dominion and Power, both now and ever. Amen.

The Word is GOD.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

Why "Rev. 12 says SEVEN Diadems, but Rev. 13 says TEN Diadems."?

Its because Revelation is speaking of two distincts satanic characters: The Man Beast of sea - the Pope, the Papacy -Revelation 13:v.1-10 , and the Man Beast of the earth who has two horns like a lamb (a false lamb, a false messiah, the son of perdition, a former cherub), and he spake as a Dragon, because that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan is within him as incarnated as one.

So, Revelation 13 says 10 Diadems, but they are not still linked to the Man Beast of sea - the Pope, the Papacy. The Beast of sea has in this moment only the 7 heads . The 10 Diadems will be linked to the Beast of sea - Rev.13 -
only and only when the Dragon give him his Power, and his Throne
(in Jerusalem, the great city of the 12 tribes of Israel divided in 2 tribes(Judah)and 10 tribes-Israel) , and great Authority, as is written in Revelation 13:v.2.

Revelation 12 says 7 Diadems because refers to a great red Dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven Diadems upon his 7 heads. He doesn't manifest yet because it will be in the determinate time or near future, and his satanic body is unknown for now. In this moment the red Dragon has only the TAIL.
TAIL of the Dragon-Satan? Check it out in Isaiah 9:v.15-16 and 2 Corinthians 11:v.13-15.

The 7 heads of the Beast of sea belongs to Satan, but for now they are within the satanic structures of the Man Beast of sea- the Pope, the Papacy, when the Man Beast of earth, the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews manifest himself, and makes a deal with the Man Beast of sea, the Pope, and give him his Power, and his Throne (in Jerusalem, the great city of the 12 tribes of Israel divided in 2 tribes(Judah)and 10 tribes-Israel) , and great Authority, then the red Dragon will incorporate or embody the 7 heads of the Beat of sea and his body will stand complete with 7 heads, 10 horns - ten tribes of Israel-ten kings- and a TAIL.

Its it.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

... and if anyone wants to consider how the Dan. 12:4 "and knowledge shall increase", -- take a good hard look at what our Government, History Books, Politicians, News Media, and Hollywood have covered up for over 100 years, but is now coming to light under the umbrella of the Internet:

JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick
JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick
First published at 23:11 UTC on September 25th, 2019

Authoritatively written and narrated by Francis Richard Conolly, the film begins its labyrinthine tale during the era of World War I, when the wealthiest and most powerful figures of industry discovered the immense profits to be had from a landscape of ongoing military conflict. The film presents a persuasive and exhaustively researched argument that these towering figures formed a secret society by which they could orchestrate or manipulate war-mongering policies to their advantage on a global scale, and maintain complete anonymity in their actions from an unsuspecting public. Conolly contends that these sinister puppet masters have functioned and thrived throughout history - from the formation of Nazism to the build-up and aftermath of September 11.

... and make sure you're sitting down when you realize not only the Operational Scope of these satanically OWNED individuals, -- but also what President Trump and our U.S. and Allied Militaries are presently confronting as these TRAITORS, HUMAN TRAFFICKERS, and perpetrators of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY are being brought to justice, which includes the DESTRUCTION of the GLOBAL Deep State Infrastructure which they operate.

This was never as simple as a Stolen Election, or a Corrupt SCOTUS Justice, or President, or Presidential Candidate, etc. -- as so many have alluded in their criticism of President Trump, but instead is an culminating FIGHT between GOOD against EVIL. And this FIGHT Must and WILL End not with Water, but with FIRE, -- delivered as a Global Thermonuclear War.

Bobby Jo

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
↑Bobby Jo said: ↑
Hi MB,

1. Gold, Babylon - RIGHT
2. Silver, Medo/Persia - - RIGHT
3. Bronze, Greece - - RIGHT
4.a.
Iron, Rome - - RIGHT

4.b. Clay, Revived Rome (i.e., EU) - WRONG. Clay is not "Revived Rome", absolutely. Clay is the nation of Israel (Isaiah 64:v.8) under the rule of the Man Beast of earth , the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews, who will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God will sit in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

... in contrast with what 2:45 specifies: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE Separate and Distinct World Empires in which the FIFTH Empire is a "Divided Kingdom": True. It is the fifth and last Empire of the Devil. Daniel 2:v.41 to 43

41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes (10 TOES), part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

42 And as the toes (10 TOES) of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong(IRON), and partly broken(CLAY).

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

1. Gold, Babylon - RIGHT-
2. Silver, Medo/Persia -RIGHT-
3. Bronze, Greece -RIGHT-
4. Iron, Rome -RIGHT-
-- Clay, "Divided Kingdom" -RIGHT- Clay /and/ Iron

- 5. Lion/Eagle: U.K., U.S. WRONG COMPLETELY. u.k., u.s HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY KINGDOM OF THIS PROPHECY. Fake.

-- 6. Bear: Russia, which will be "mortally wounded" when it attacks Israel - WRONG COMPLETELY. Russia has nothing to do with the 7 heads ............................................................................................................. of the Beast of sea. Fake.

-- 7. Leopard (actually a TIGER): China - WRONG COMPLETELY - Fake.

-- 8. "Dreadful": United Nations, which "was and is not" because it's only a PAPER ENTITY - WRONG COMPLETELY - FAKE.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and if a person starts to think, -- is it any wonder that the Global Industrial Cabal successfully shut down the Inexpensive and Proven COVID hydroxychloroquine CURE?

We NEED a COMPLETE DESTRUCTION of satan and his minions, -- and it's coming to a "theater near you". But are you ready? ... And if not, you've got some 8 to 12 WEEKS to PREPARE for when we won't be able to buy or sell; and some 20 weeks total until Bright Lights start flashing.

Bobby Jo

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Minute marker 5:19
I haven't watched the entire video. I'm just commenting as I watch it.
5:19 sounds to me like the "Lie" is Propaganda and the "Beast" is the self-fulfilling prophecy of that propaganda.
Thr Dragon created the lie and we all fall down to worship this "new normal" if you will.

Just an observation.
continuing video..
and thank you for sharing
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Minute marker 10:06
Media...
Beast with horns and mouth like a dragon.. (prince of the air)
I thought of antenae on a television.
still watching..
:)

Marc RL Ministry

May 28, 2021
Melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
4 Beasts in the book of Daniel & the Beast out of the Sea in Revelation

Lion with wings removed

UK/USA splits union in 1776 and 1952 Queen Elizabeth II removes Angel wings from the national emblem.

Bear with 3 ribs in its mouth

Russia army overpowers Soviet Union 3 states to form Russia 1990.

Leopard with 4 heads and 4 wings

4 heads with 4 wings Iran – Iraq – Syria – Lebanon. 4 wings are Iran's four military bases in each Country.

4th world power 10 leaders and 11th horn that comes up

7 heads are Queen Anne to King Charles or William (name without titles).

10 horns with blasphemies kings of United Kingdom from George I (9) to Queen Elizabeth II and her title she made herself king by denying her husband the honor. All their titles are above Gods as a King being 7, 77, 777

11th head that pops up not like the others in the book of Daniel is William ‘Bill’ Henry Gates III (999) who takes over the world with the two false prophets being the United Nations and World Health Organization.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziggy