The Beauty Of Christmas!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Handles Messiah flash mob

Beautiful Christmas scene paintings with Christmas choir music.

I think I would have gotten a little nervous if I were caught in the middle of that trying to eat my lunch, Lol.

I like the second one.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My absolute favorite
My cousin is a really good Christian and showed me the song on Facebook so I listened and really enjoyed it. They are doing all the Christmas projects right now, they have a big family and are making all the special Christmas cookies and decorations.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am here with my kids and not wanting to get up for work. LOL. Pray for strength. :D my hubby went back to work last night.

How are you feeling, Devin?

My Christmas.list today is hopefully get Christmas cards made out tonight.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am here with my kids and not wanting to get up for work. LOL. Pray for strength. :D my hubby went back to work last night.

How are you feeling, Devin?

My Christmas.list today is hopefully get Christmas cards made out tonight.
I'm having morning headaches which is painful. But I had my coffee and feel great otherwise. I'm happy and I feel the spirit of Christmas in my place here. It's a wonderful time of year.

Praying that you will have strength to do your work. Glad to hear your hubby is OK. Corona Virus can be tough, I had a friend that went thru a really bad episode for a few weeks also.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having morning headaches which is painful. But I had my coffee and feel great otherwise. I'm happy and I feel the spirit of Christmas in my place here. It's a wonderful time of year.

Praying that you will have strength to do your work. Glad to hear your hubby is OK. Corona Virus can be tough, I had a friend that went thru a really bad episode for a few weeks also.

Prayers they go away soon, Devin! My hubby got home and said that he got a little short of breath/lightheaded for a bit during one moment, but for the most part did really good. I'm grateful for that.

Another busy day fixing to start for us!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my.

My compliments to whoever organized that flash mob. That section of Messiah where Handel builds up the tension and then let's it all go at once never fails to move me. "King of Kings, and Lord of Lords!" Oh my.

I think the landscape artist for the Christmas choir video is Thomas Kincaide, the "Painter of Light", one of whose works graces the wall of my home office / spare bedroom. @Curtis, is that correct? He's one of my favorite artists.

Two examples of what I meant when I wrote that Christians should create beautiful, God-honoring art.

Yes, those are his paintings. He’s so good.

Reactions: Lambano