The Best Translation of John 1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

janc

Jul 8, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
In the beginning was the speech, and the speech came from God's mouth, and the speech was the utterance of God's spirit(mind). Everything was created from God through His speech and without His speech nothing was created. And God's spirit(mind) became flesh and dwelt among us, and we looked upon his glory, a glory as an only one from the Father full of grace and truth.

No one has ever seen God's spirit(mind) the only one son who is in the bosom of the Father has made him known.

for who of men knows what is in man, but only the spirit of the man that is in him? And so no one knows what is in God but only the Spirit(mind) of God

You don't think I'm in the father and the father's in me? The speech that I speak to you I do not speak of myself, but the Father who is in me, he does it.

The Spirit(mind) of God will come upon you, therefore the holy one who will be born will be called the Son of God.

Through the speech of God all things were created, through the spirit
(mind) of his mouth, for he spoke and it was.