The Bible is Complete...but not conclusive.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clearly not, when you can not back up anything you say with Scripture. "Historical evidence"? Please provide to me a list of every Christian from 60 AD until now, their names, their gifts, and all their works. You can not, the Apostles recorded their actions because they wrote the Bible, but adding to the Bible is a sin. But that does not mean there were not preachers, prophets, healers, and even prophets after the Apostles. Your entire point is made on assumption, then lies of "Historical evidence". When you can provide a list of every Christian, their works, and their spiritual gifts from 60 AD until now. Then point out "see no prophets", then you can say "Historical evidence", until then it is assumption and therefore a lie as you know you can not prove it.
I agree.
When I read such comments I realize how many of God's people are still carnally minded and not spiritually minded....who follow the teachings of man rather than seek the Holy Spirit for understanding in scripture. Before I read my Bible I always ask the Holy Spirit to help me have eyes to see and ears to hear what it is saying...and I have never took one scripture and let it stand alone..meaning I cross reference it and I have my Strong's concordance at hand....letting scripture interpret scripture and hearing the Holy Spirit on the matter.
In my early 20's I began to study the Bible for myself and began to realize the errors coming from the pulpit...(doctrines of that church). I wasn't going to be misled by false teaching and I knew I had to get serious about reading for myself in order to know if what was being preached was truth...and I am not saying that I haven't learned anything from the pulpit...there are many excellent ministers preaching His Word in Truth.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The Bible is Complete...but not conclusive."

IOW, God's word is completely inconclusive and therefore untrustworthy <-----
NOT

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NOT
You are clueless....what is not concluded yet are the prophesies yet to be fulfilled and the Book of Revelation is absolutely not concluded yet...you think highly of yourself but you're ignorant of the truth. Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you what you don't know and He will guide you into all truth and knowledge of His Word.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are clueless....what is not concluded yet are the prophesies yet to be fulfilled and the Book of Revelation is absolutely not concluded yet...you think highly of yourself but you're ignorant of the truth. Ask the Holy Spirit to teach you what you don't know and He will guide you into all truth and knowledge of His Word.
So, you ignored the "<-----NOT" which indicated I did not agree with what went before.
Question, why are you so vindictive, judgmental and condescending? Is that actually the working of the Holy Spirit in you or another spirit?
Also, did you happen to read the title of this thread?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you ignored the "<-----NOT" which indicated I did not agree with what went before.
Question, why are you so vindictive, judgmental and condescending? Is that actually the working of the Holy Spirit in you or another spirit?
Also, did you happen to read the title of this thread?
Don't get offended that someone deals with you harshly when you keep trying to ridicule them for what they believe....and I have dealt with you many times in the past over this same topic and you have not changed in how you continue to mock and ridicule and persecute those who believe in prophets for today.
I wrote the title...
Definition of conclusive
1: of, relating to, or being a conclusion
2: putting an end to debate or question especially by reason of irrefutabilityThe results were not conclusive.

Synonyms & Antonyms for conclusive
Synonyms

Antonyms

Choose the Right Synonym for conclusive
CONCLUSIVE, DECISIVE, DETERMINATIVE, DEFINITIVE mean bringing to an end. CONCLUSIVE applies to reasoning or logical proof that puts an end to debate or questioning. conclusive evidence DECISIVE may apply to something that ends a controversy, a contest, or any uncertainty. a decisive battle DETERMINATIVE adds an implication of giving a fixed character or direction. the determinative factor in the court's decision DEFINITIVE applies to what is put forth as final and permanent. the definitive biography

So the reason I chose to use conclusive is because some parts are not clear, definitive, or absolute.....and it is subject to the reader's interpretation or understanding of it.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

NOT
Comments like this without any explanation as to why you make such a statement is nothing more than a sarcastic pun.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get offended that someone deals with you harshly when you keep trying to ridicule them for what they believe....and I have dealt with you many times in the past over this same topic and you have not changed in how you continue to mock and ridicule and persecute those who believe in prophets for today.
I wrote the title...
Definition of conclusive
1: of, relating to, or being a conclusion
2: putting an end to debate or question especially by reason of irrefutabilityThe results were not conclusive.

Synonyms & Antonyms for conclusive
Synonyms

Antonyms

Choose the Right Synonym for conclusive
CONCLUSIVE, DECISIVE, DETERMINATIVE, DEFINITIVE mean bringing to an end. CONCLUSIVE applies to reasoning or logical proof that puts an end to debate or questioning. conclusive evidence DECISIVE may apply to something that ends a controversy, a contest, or any uncertainty. a decisive battle DETERMINATIVE adds an implication of giving a fixed character or direction. the determinative factor in the court's decision DEFINITIVE applies to what is put forth as final and permanent. the definitive biography

So the reason I chose to use conclusive is because some parts are not clear, definitive, or absolute.....and it is subject to the reader's interpretation or understanding of it.
Perhaps the Scriptures are unclear and inconclusive to those who haven't an ear to hear what the Scriptures say. I find them as absolute truth and a sharp sword against the enemy, exposing his lies.

ps, you never answered my question..."why are you so vindictive, judgmental and condescending? Is that actually the working of the Holy Spirit in you or another spirit?

Last edited:

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comments like this without any explanation as to why you make such a statement is nothing more than a sarcastic pun.
So you don't know the meaning of 'NOT'?
Hint: 'not this' with an arrow pointing to what is being disagreed.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps the Scriptures are unclear and inconclusive to those who haven't an ear to hear what the Scriptures say. I find them as absolute truth and a sharp sword against the enemy, exposing his lies.

ps, you never answered my question..."why are you so vindictive, judgmental and condescending? Is that actually the working of the Holy Spirit in you or another spirit?
Jesus rebuked the hypocrites and even the disciples when they were in error...I am not vindictive....judgmental...nor condescending.
If you are taking it that way then you are mistaken me.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you don't know the meaning of 'NOT'?
Hint: 'not this' with an arrow pointing to what is being disagreed.
You said..."IOW"..."in other words" ...in response to my post...which is an accusation that I am implying that scripture is untrustworthy.
That is a sarcastic pun...If you are sincere then you didn't understand my title...and that is where you err in understanding.

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said..."IOW"..."in other words" ...in response to my post...which is an accusation that I am implying that scripture is untrustworthy.
That is a sarcastic pun...If you are sincere then you didn't understand my title...and that is where you err in understanding.
I see your discerment is below C level. I stated "IOW" (in other words) to clarify what I had just said. That is the normal use of IOW, isn't it?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see your discerment is below C level. I stated "IOW" (in other words) to clarify what I had just said. That is the normal use of IOW, isn't it?
And I quoted it....saying it was therefore UNTRUSTWORTHY is the issue...
I have a question...you use the name Prism....prisms bend light....why did you pick that name?

prism

Blood-Soaked
Jan 24, 2011
So. Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I quoted it....saying it was therefore UNTRUSTWORTHY is the issue...
I have a question...you use the name Prism....prisms bend light....why did you pick that name?
God is light. As His light passes through us, (true) His light bends due to our sin nature but as it bends, colors are the result. IOW, we are His vessels of light in a coloful way.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I accidentally hit the post button...I wasn't quite finished with my OP....but my point is that we are continuously growing in the knowledge and truth of God's Wisdom....some things could not be revealed until the appointed time....Revelation has numerous scripture referring to the Angels revealing the mysteries....
I don't believe we can change any portion of what Jesus preached....but to say we can't be doers of what the disciples did is just plain ignorant....if they did it so can we because we serve the same God, have the same Holy Spirit and are saved by the same Jesus, the only begotten son of God.

"...because we serve the same God, have the same Holy Spirit and are saved by the same Jesus, the only begotten son of God."

You are not serious, are you?

The same God. The same Jesus. The same Holy Spirit? It can't be because the same Jesus was done away with when the canon of scripture was completed. Didn't you know that? We don't need miracles because we can read the bible. If Jesus can be bothered to come to our meeting he will learn the proper way to do things as we have done for the last 500 years. Sad thing is he must feel a bit intimidated as he rarely eve come to our meetings. Such a pity as they are nice and neat and orderly.

As for needing the Holy Spirit..Nah? We have paid leaders who have got all the answers. Who needs the Holy Spirit?

The same God? Which one are you referring to? The one in the King James or the NIV or the New American or the Literal translation or the REV, or the Queen Janes Version used by homosexuals?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"...because we serve the same God, have the same Holy Spirit and are saved by the same Jesus, the only begotten son of God."

You are not serious, are you?

The same God. The same Jesus. The same Holy Spirit? It can't be because the same Jesus was done away with when the canon of scripture was completed. Didn't you know that? We don't need miracles because we can read the bible. If Jesus can be bothered to come to our meeting he will learn the proper way to do things as we have done for the last 500 years. Sad thing is he must feel a bit intimidated as he rarely eve come to our meetings. Such a pity as they are nice and neat and orderly.

As for needing the Holy Spirit..Nah? We have paid leaders who have got all the answers. Who needs the Holy Spirit?

The same God? Which one are you referring to? The one in the King James or the NIV or the New American or the Literal translation or the REV, or the Queen Janes Version used by homosexuals?
Lol.....I know what you mean...I start these threads from time to time as I pray for seeds of truth to be planted. Hoping that some will get it...if not all.

theophilus

Nov 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes but the Lord isn't just inside the bible, he is everywhere and anywhere to be found...but to find him wholeheartedly we must find him within our hearts first...

No, you must find him in the Bible first. Our hearts are sinful and capable of being deceived. We need to receive a new heart by repenting and believing in Jesus.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moses and Elijah already had thier roles in history so why would he need to use them again?..I believe God is going to do something new...prophet or not the two witnesses are witnesses of the Lord who he will empower to be prophets. And noone is a prophet before they become a prophet or/and unless that person was born and gifted a prophet. Moses was born a prophet and so was Jesus. Are you saying the Lord can't empower another person on Earth? It would be ludicrous to think the Lord could not gift another person on Earth but Jesus did say only with man things are impossible but with God anything is possible. And a witness is someone who witnesses something and a witness always comes in to testify about something they know. I believe these two witness have a testimony in a same they both witnessed in the presence of the Lord...etc
There is a difference between saying God CAN'T do something, and knowing that he said he would do something different.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Jenniferdiana3637

Dec 24, 2019
Marksville
www.jenaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, you must find him in the Bible first. Our hearts are sinful and capable of being deceived. We need to receive a new heart by repenting and believing in Jesus.
Like i said God must have been drawing him to me throughout my life..cause i always felt a connection..i wasnt reading the bible growing up..maybe thats why...i found him in my early 20s, man i dont know why some of you keep testing me... either way i found him...geeez

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like i said God must have been drawing him to me throughout my life..cause i always felt a connection..i wasnt reading the bible growing up..maybe thats why...i found him in my early 20s, man i dont know why some of you keep testing me...
Hi Jenniferdiana,

This reminds me . . . "those he did forenow he also did predestinate". I'm not surprised you felt His touch in your life even before rebirth. I see the same in mine.

Much love!