The blind converting the blind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering that believing thing's you can't actually sense with your 5 senses is the cause of Schizophrenia, and considering that I can prove this as a fact because I have stopped taking all Anti-Psychotic medication for 20 full months. That the Fortitude Mental Health Clinic in Brisbane where I was been treated has given me the all clear and I am now under no mental health act.

(Should I go on?)
Well I am surprised with all your wisdom that you don't mention anything about the 6th sense....hmmm....go ahead look it up. It is acknowledged by science and medical experts to exist.
Medical and Psychology now agree that to treat a patient and achieve the desired outcome they must treat the body, the mind and the spirit of each individual. In other words, to treat the WHOLE person not just the physical or mental disease.

Here try this article out.....
The Sixth Sense: The Voice of Intuition - Exploring your mind

exploringyourmind.com › PsychologyFeb 10, 2017 — The sixth sense is another word for a person's natural intuition. It's the inner voice that speaks to you from those lucid gut feelings that aren't ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo

Entanglement

Jul 15, 2020
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Well I am surprised with all your wisdom that you don't mention anything about the 6th sense....hmmm....go ahead look it up. It is acknowledged by science and medical experts to exist.
Medical and Psychology now agree that to treat a patient and achieve the desired outcome they must treat the body, the mind and the spirit of each individual. In other words, to treat the WHOLE person not just the physical or mental disease.

Here try this article out.....
The Sixth Sense: The Voice of Intuition - Exploring your mind

exploringyourmind.com › PsychologyFeb 10, 2017 — The sixth sense is another word for a person's natural intuition. It's the inner voice that speaks to you from those lucid gut feelings that aren't ...
:rolleyes: