The Body Rejects The Transplant- AKA: Shunned By Believers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, don't get upset at me... I didn't write the Bible!

YES... sinful behavior when found out should be corrected for for all so that others know it's wrong to sin so they can "admit it and quit it"

The devil is the one who wants everyone to go easy on sin since it's a trick of his to deceive people and cause them to go to hell.

You wouldn't want to see anybody go to hell... would ya? View attachment 40658
My heads is spinning. You get so much feedback for example we all have things we have done that we wouldn’t want anyone to know about —no need to expose those things …and comments to the OP of “why do you need to tell any church ?” …yet it is also … tell it so others will know it’s wrong to sin so they can “admit it” and “quit it”.

I do wish I could change my membership to “non-Christian but seeking” because I may have been too hasty when first coming here on that claim. But it says only administrators can change it. And there are only a few options. If any administration sees this please change me …”demote” me to I don’t know atheist or diagnostic. I understand it will limit my privileges on posting here I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been told I’m not Christian enough yet. So …yeah I’m starting to agree with the majority.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is it okay to bring attention to “they did exchange the natural use for that which is against nature” could have something to do with “I have no man likeminded to send to you that will naturally care for your state” except Timothy?
Would you say more on this?

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been going back to look at those passages concerning going against that which is nature. I wonder how God corrects sin within the church? I mean if one is a literal murderer outside of the body …is that God’s First focus of correction or is the first beam removed before the splinter: the hating of your own brothers (spiritual murder) within the body. Does He remove the beam first or the splinter? Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

So for me sins outside of the body isn’t the first splinter to build a crusade to go preach against. But instead the beam must go first: “they did change the natural use into that which is against nature” Philippians 2:19-20 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state. [20] For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
*Be you transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Just like paul did and others . ALL sin and error gets corrected , warned out against .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve been going back to look at those passages concerning going against that which is nature. I wonder how God corrects sin within the church? I mean if one is a literal murderer outside of the body …is that God’s First focus of correction or is the first beam removed before the splinter: the hating of your own brothers (spiritual murder) within the body. Does He remove the beam first or the splinter? Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

So for me sins outside of the body isn’t the first splinter to build a crusade to go preach against. But instead the beam must go first: “they did change the natural use into that which is against nature” Philippians 2:19-20 But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state. [20] For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
*Be you transformed by the renewing of your mind.
we ought read the bible for answers . paul warned quite direly what he would do unto those who had sinned
and had not yet repented of said sin . IT was gonna be A ROD of all out correction a coming .
Believe you me , paul would not have set up rainbows in any church , let alone overlook the sins of any .
WE cannot either . THIS huge judge not , correct not , try and love them to GOD stuff , IT DIDNT WORK
AS LEAVEN has filled the places fuller than ever . TIME TO MAKE BIBLICAL CORRECTION GREAT AGAIN

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Time to make biblcal correction great again . cause the churches who have failed to do so have reaped mass leaven upon themselves .
GOTTA preach ALL bible doctrine in them churches and gotta follow the pattern for correction at all times .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 5:20
Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
this sold out generation no longer wants to hear that reminder . BUT SOUND IT OUT ANYWAY .
the churches , under guise of what they thought was love , seeker friendly , judge not
have leavend themeslves so full of sin now . And folks keep wondering
why on earth things are so bad , and yet KEEP DOING the same recycled crap that allowed it to rise up .
TOTAL insanity . Keep warning and keep reminding .

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you say more on this?

Much love!
I'll try. “they did exchange "the natural use for that which is against nature” could have something to do with “I have no man likeminded to send to you that will naturally care for your stateexcept Timothy?"

if we go to Leviticus 20:13 the word clearly says "If a man lies with a male as with a woman --they shall both be put to death." Clearly this speaks against "if a man lies with a male as with a woman" and also there's the verses against murder, stealing and more.

Then 'just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cites --they indulged in sexual immorality and pursued "unnatural desire" and serve as an example of punishment of eternal fire.

Consider how Jesus Christ spoke of examples too. in the case of murder, he went even further in applying it to the heart. And also, if a man lust after a woman...then he has committed adultery in his heart. To suggest homosexual are the only ones who "exchange the natural use for that which is against nature" ...is wishful thinking. (imo) Yes, God clearly pointed out its against nature for a man to have sexual relations with a man. but (imo) just like with murder.... He doesn't stop there.

Romans speaks of "dishonorable passions."
women exchange natural relations for those against nature.
Men exchange likewise, giving up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another. (It is odd the warning is given to "be careful you do not bite and consume one another."
IF Homosexuals are the only ones who fit the description of those who exchange "the natural use (of relations) for that which is against nature” we have a problem when the word says, "blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us. and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.

Romans goes on further to say ... "Although they know those who do such things deserve death (Voicing it clearly on the loudspeaker) ...they themselves not only continue to do those things but commend those who practice them. (Think of murder and knowing it deserves death...then to continue to hate your brother and commend those who do). There is a long list.... without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection...implacable, unmerciful... compare this to Philippians But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timothesus shortly unto you, that I may be of good comfort and know your state. For I have no man likeminded who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, and not the things of God. “they did exchange "the natural use for that which is against nature” "Brother against brother."

1 Thessalonians 2;15 who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men. Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved....it happened then, and it is still happening now.

I hope that helps. you know i struggle with being clear with what i am trying to say. Or at least I think we have interacted enough that you know.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope that helps. you know i struggle with being clear with what i am trying to say. Or at least I think we have interacted enough that you know.
Ok, thank you! Yes, I agree, it's not the easiest idea, but yes, I think I do know what you mean, I think it's an important thing to understand.

Holiness has given us a new "natural use", since we've been recreated. And anything we do outside of that holiness is against our new nature. This goes towards my understanding of what sin is, not just a behavior on one of the lists of wrong things, but it's a mind outside of God's will, and everything else flows from there.

Do I seem on the right track?

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: VictoryinJesus

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, thank you! Yes, I agree, it's not the easiest idea, but yes, I think I do know what you mean, I think it's an important thing to understand.

Holiness has given us a new "natural use", since we've been recreated. And anything we do outside of that holiness is against our new nature. This goes towards my understanding of what sin is, not just a behavior on one of the lists of wrong things, but it's a mind outside of God's will, and everything else flows from there.

Do I seem on the right track?

Much love!
exactly!

• Love
Reactions: marks