The Bread of Life

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Veni_Creator_Spiritus said:
LOL, why do you seem to feel like people are yelling at you? THIS, WRITING ALL CAPS IS YELLING. Not using different colors.

Color option is there for a reason or to just to add to the decorum?
I said it was tantamount to yelling and IS treated as such on many other forums. I never said anything about me.
CB has said it should not be overused and those are the people I address.
Its not here for any other reason than it has NOT been disabled as yet.

Aug 10, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
StanJ said:
That is just one type of yelling, and red is another. Like I said, there is NO valid reason other than to draw attention to yourself and your posts. One or three is not a problem but there are better alternatives. You and ISEEU seem to know one another and both signed up the same day so I'll assume your mutual 'tude' existed before you signed up here? Did you or both of you get kicked off another site?
I see using colors, and bold print, and underline as a useful tool, but not to draw attention to myself as you suggest, but to each their own. And yes we know each other, is that also a problem in your world?

And who has the "tude" here, I think you need to check yourself friend. I've been banned before yes, but not because of a "tude", but for speaking the Truth and exposing the lies in many a false doctrine. But no, we didn't both come here because we got kicked off another site. If you want to know the truth, we both signed up here at the same time because we were looking for a Christian site with people that do not have "tudes," but yet our search has seemed to fail once again. :)

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
InSpiritInTruth said:
I see using colors, and bold print, and underline as a useful tool, but not to draw attention to myself as you suggest, but to each their own. And yes we know each other, is that also a problem in your world?
And who has the "tude" here, I think you need to check yourself friend. I've been banned before yes, but not because of a "tude", but for speaking the Truth and exposing the lies in many a false doctrine. But no, we didn't both come here because we got kicked off another site. If you want to know the truth, we both signed up here at the same time because we were looking for a Christian site with people that do not have "tudes," but yet our search has seemed to fail once again. :)
How many books do you read that use colour texts? I'm not talking about kids books, I'm talking about grown up books.

As long as you don't become a problem in this world I really don't care. Just noted it as you both seem to have the same 'tude'.

Funny that you say that's the reason, but then you both start displaying the same 'tude' at the same time. You'll find this board has some very perceptive people, including myself, and recognize certain characters as soon as they enter the fray. Best way to get along is to not poke the bear.

ISeeU

Aug 10, 2015
StanJ said:
So no real medical problem then, just a preference for bright colours? You can make your screen high contrast if you're using Windows, and that really is your priblem? Then you're not effecting everyone or anyone that doesn't like it. Oh I'm sure we'll move on from this issue until something else comes along. I have a distinct feeling your 'tude' will rear it's ugly head again, and probably way to soon.
I have a bad back too, do you need a my diagnosis? :lol:

When I have an ingrown toenail would you like a letter a from a doctor for it?

Your a riot LOL!

Aug 10, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
StanJ said:
Just noted it as you both seem to have the same 'tude'.

Funny that you say that's the reason, but then you both start displaying the same 'tude' at the same time. You'll find this board has some very perceptive people, including myself, and recognize certain characters as soon as they enter the fray. Best way to get along is to not poke the bear.
Maybe you can point out which comment I made that shows this "tude" you speak of that pokes the "bear"? Or maybe it is just your "perceptive" powers that sense a "tude" in people who highlight words using colors? Or perhaps it could just be the old "bear" is just a grumpy ole bear eh? :)

ISeeU

Aug 10, 2015
StanJ said:
That is just one type of yelling, and red is another. Like I said, there is NO valid reason other than to draw attention to yourself and your posts. One or three is not a problem but there are better alternatives. You and ISEEU seem to know one another and both signed up the same day so I'll assume your mutual 'tude' existed before you signed up here? Did you or both of you get kicked off another site?
I missed this post.

I actually found this board first and I got him to sign up with me when looking for a few new boards to participate on, so what?

I certainly didnt join in with him on it until way after the fact, so what?

And back then one we couldnt post together since I deleted myself from another board,

Meaning I requested to have my own account disabled.

As if thats any of your business.

InSpirit is just smater then I he will go anywhere drop off a post and depart for awhile, whereas I will engage with others way too soon,

But I should have not responded outside of who I really come to see (which was him) not you.

Someone could easily observe his postings here over the months (and his not responding back) it was smart and all was going seems well, then when he talks to me (and me to him) and nosy here entered into that.

I was reserved about posting here (you can truly anticipate just this)

No wonder this board is slow, they probably meet you in the threads

Aug 10, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ISeeU said:
I have a bad back too, do you need a my diagnosis? :lol:

Your a riot LOL!
Hey, don't be poking "the bear" and his "perceptive" powers to discern. LOL :)

ISeeU

Aug 10, 2015
InSpiritInTruth said:
Hey, don't be poking "the bear" and his "perceptive" powers to discern. LOL :)
As long as folks have known me I have said so much, its not like I walked into this forum after ten years of posting online and began griping about my eyesight.

Which is probably why I have an infatuation with the eyeball :lol:

ISeeU

Aug 10, 2015
InSpiritInTruth said:
Maybe you can point out which comment I made that shows this "tude" you speak of that pokes the "bear"? Or maybe it is just your "perceptive" powers that sense a "tude" in people who highlight words using colors? Or perhaps it could just be the old "bear" is just a grumpy ole bear eh? :)
Exactly, you said nothing to no one, and I spoke directly to you and your own answering me (and telling me its cool) and bringing in how you post in red (which I already know about) got him poking (not the other way around). And I didnt apologize for your sake for the use of colors but for others sake on this forum (since I just witnessed the big stink) which again was by the same person wanting to make his tude ours here.

And it doesnt take a genius to do google searches, I dont know why folks feel like one when they do one :lol:

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ISeeU said:
I have a bad back too, do you need a my diagnosis?
Your a riot LOL!
I guess facetious comments are the usual fair with people of your ilk, when you really have no valid response?

I don't find you funny at all.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
InSpiritInTruth said:
Actually in the posts you do make facetious comments in, you amazingly use only black text. I suppose you don't want to draw attention to those, just in case?
You continued replies in an increasingly hostile fashion clearly show this "tude". Yes I'm do get grumpy having to deal with snotty people and their snotty comments.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
ISeeU said:
I missed this post.

I actually found this board first and I got him to sign up with me when looking for a few new boards to participate on, so what?

I certainly didnt join in with him on it until way after the fact, so what?

And back then one we couldnt post together since I deleted myself from another board,

Meaning I requested to have my own account disabled.

As if thats any of your business.

InSpirit is just smater then I he will go anywhere drop off a post and depart for awhile, whereas I will engage with others way too soon,

But I should have not responded outside of who I really come to see (which was him) not you.

Someone could easily observe his postings here over the months (and his not responding back) it was smart and all was going seems well, then when he talks to me (and me to him) and nosy here entered into that.

I was reserved about posting here (you can truly anticipate just this)

No wonder this board is slow, they probably meet you in the threads
Me thinks you protest TOO much. Got pretty close to home I guess. What this board definitely doesn't need are people who run from board to board causing problems and then leaving. Tag teams we DON'T need. :wave:

Aug 10, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
StanJ said:
Actually in the posts you do make facetious comments in, you amazingly use only black text. I suppose you don't want to draw attention to those, just in case?
You continued replies in an increasingly hostile fashion clearly show this "tude". Yes I'm do get grumpy having to deal with snotty people and their snotty comments.
Seeing that you did not provide proof of said accusations of me having a "tude" (at least prior to your own "tude" toward me and other posters here using colors) then we can only conclude your accusations are false. And I do tend to get a bit of a "tude" when grumpy people like yourself make false accusations about me and others just because we post using colors. Clearly everyone can see by following the thread you were the main snot who first made smart comments toward others here who post using colors.

Maybe you need to get the snot out of your own eye before trying to point out faults in others, whom you first provoke. :)

Reactions: ISeeU

ISeeU

Aug 10, 2015
StanJ said:
Me thinks you protest TOO much. Got pretty close to home I guess. What this board definitely doesn't need are people who run from board to board causing problems and then leaving. Tag teams we DON'T need. :wave:
Then you must use colors as well according to that mindset :lol:

Jesus sent his out two by two, Jesus must be guilty of that tag team deal :lol:

You are amusing :popcorn:

Aug 10, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
StanJ said:
What this board definitely doesn't need are people who run from board to board causing problems and then leaving. Tag teams we DON'T need. :wave:
More false accusations.

StanJ

May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
InSpiritInTruth said:
Seeing that you did not provide proof of said accusations of me having a "tude" (at least prior to your own "tude" toward me and other posters here using colors) then we can only conclude your accusations are false. And I do tend to get a bit of a "tude" when grumpy people like yourself make falseaccusations about me and others just because we post using colors. Clearly everyone can see by following the thread you were the main snot who first made smart comments toward others here who post using colors.
Maybe you need to get the snot out of your own eye before trying to point out faults in others, whom you first provoke.
The proof is in your own words and smart alecky comments towards me and with your girlfriend. My assessment is being born out, and I doubt you will be around for very long, but you probably will go out protesting your innocence as you have done on other sites.
The proof is also in your childish comebacks.