The Christian Church today is to be condemned/cursed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt](Matthew 5:29-30) “If your right eye should be your downfall, tear it out and throw it away; for it will do you less harm to lose one part of yourself than to have your whole body thrown into hell. And if your right hand should be your downfall, cut it off and throw it away; for it will do you less harm to lose one part of yourself than to have your whole body go to hell.”[/SIZE]
Now you have degenerated to childishness...

Lets look to what else John says...

1 John 1:8
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

My friend, all this talk about sin is to bring us to our knees before God and seek the salvation He provided through Christ.

Then we also have from the same epistle...

1 John 2:1
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Finally what I claim the gospel to be is not opinion...it is scripture.
As it is written...

1Corinthians 15:1-2

1Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

​Verses 3-8 explain that gospel...

3For what I received I passed on to you as of first importancea : that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5and that he appeared to Cephas,b and then to the Twelve. 6After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

This is the gospel as it is written and expressed in scripture...this is not opinion but fact. Personal experience is not to be elevated over scripture, this is what you fail to understand as did Mohammad and Joseph Smith. You are being consumed with a false gospel, and your zeal is misdirected condemning the Church.

By the measure in which you judge you too shall be judged. You, my friend, are proclaiming curses and condemnation on the Church. If you do belong to Christ, then you are condemning and cursing yourself. You have been blinded and you do not understand your own folly. Look to what Jesus said to Saul...

Acts 9:4
and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?"

Do you see how closely Jesus relates to His Church? In your cursing and condemnation you include the Christ. Is this really what you desire to do? Your sin is proven in your thread sinless one.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
Now you have degenerated to childishness...

Lets look to what else John says...

1 John 1:8
If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

[SIZE=14pt]Yes you need to read what John truly said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Read the following very carefully, because it seems that you failed to understand what John said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](1 John 1: 8-10) “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]and his word has no place in our lives.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]You need to see John was saying if one says he or she says they have never sinned they are liars. [/SIZE]

If one is forgiven of all unrighteousness are they not then sinless? Could they then be liars if they say they are sinless?

John later says:

[SIZE=14pt](1 John 3:3-9) “Surely everyone who entertains this hope must purify himself, must try to be as pure as Christ. Any one who sins at all breaks the law, because to sin is to [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]seen Him or known Him[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]My children do not let anyone lead you astray’ to live a holy life is to be holy just as He is holy’ to lead a sinful life is to belong the Devil, since the Devil was a sinner from the beginning. It was to undo all that the Devil has done that the Son of God appeared. No one who has been begotten by God sins: because God’s seed remains inside him, he cannot sin when he has been begotten by God.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](1 John 3:8) “[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]John told us those who did not know God sinned and asked forgiveness and were forgiven, but once a person comes to know God he or she will not sin.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Scripture goes on to say that if a person who does know God uses their free will to sin there is no [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]repentance[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] for that person. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](Hebrews 10:26-31) “[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]If, after we have been given knowledge of the truth, we should deliberately commit any sins, then there is no longer any sacrifice for them. There is left only the dreadful prospect of judgment and of the fiery wrath that is to devour your enemies[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Anyone who disregards the Law of Moses is ruthlessly put to death on the word of two witnesses or three; and you may be sure that anyone who tramples on the Son of God, and who treats the blood of the covenant which sanctified him as if it were not holy, and who insults the Spirit of grace, will be condemned to a far severer punishment. We are all aware who it was that said: Vengeance is mine; I will vindicate his people. It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt](Hebrews 6: 4) “As for those people who were once brought into the light, and tasted the gift from heaven, and received a share of the Holy Spirit, and appreciated the good message of God and the powers of the world to come and yet in spite of this have fallen away it is impossible for that to be renewed a second time. [/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]They cannot be repentant if they have willfully crucified the Son of God and openly mocked Him.”[/SIZE]

My friend, all this talk about sin is to bring us to our knees before God and seek the salvation He provided through Christ.

Then we also have from the same epistle...

1 John 2:1
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

[SIZE=16pt]Again read what John said with a little more attention.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt](1 John 2:1-2) “I am writing this, [/SIZE][SIZE=16pt]my children[/SIZE][SIZE=16pt], to stop you sinning; but if anyone should sin, we have our advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ, who is just; he is the sacrifice that takes our sins away, and not only ours, but the whole world’s.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Notice it says an advocate who is just. Justice mean one will get what one deserves if one is good a just judge will reward, and if one is evil he or she will be punished justly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Also John was addressing children. Infants in Christ who were not yet spiritual and will be judge by the Word of God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]1 Corinthians 3:1-3) “Brothers, I myself was unable to speak to you as people of the Spirit; I treated you as sensual men, still infants in Christ[/SIZE]. What I fed you with was milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it; and indeed, you are still not ready for it since you are still unspiritual. Isn’t that obvious from all the jealousy and wrangling that there is among you, from the way that you go on behaving like ordinary people.”

[SIZE=16pt]Paul tells us that those who have been baptized in Jesus name and still sin are just infants in Christ. [/SIZE]
Finally what I claim the gospel to be is not opinion...it is scripture.
As it is written...

1Corinthians 15:1-2

1Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

​Verses 3-8 explain that gospel...

3For what I received I passed on to you as of first importancea : t
hat Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,
[SIZE=16pt]name and still sin are just infants in Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]That does not say Jesus died for our future sins. Paul tells us a sinner will never enter heaven. That you believe all future sins are forgiven is just an assumption. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](1 Corinthians 6:9-19) “You know perfectly well that people who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God: people of immoral lives, idolaters, adulterers, catamites, sodomites, thieves, usurers, drunkards, slanders and swindlers will never inherit the kingdom of God.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Paul said Christians are dead to sin. A Christian does not sin.[/SIZE]
4that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5and that he appeared to Cephas,b and then to the Twelve. 6After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

This is the gospel as it is written and expressed in scripture...this is not opinion but fact. Personal experience is not to be elevated over scripture, this is what you fail to understand as did Mohammad and Joseph Smith. You are being consumed with a false gospel, and your zeal is misdirected condemning the Church.
[SIZE=16pt]By the way did you know that scripture does not say that being saved means one will enter the kingdom of God.[/SIZE]
By the measure in which you judge you too shall be judged. You, my friend, are proclaiming curses and condemnation on the Church. If you do belong to Christ, then you are condemning and cursing yourself. You have been blinded and you do not understand your own folly. Look to what Jesus said to Saul...

Acts 9:4
and he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?"

Do you see how closely Jesus relates to His Church? In your cursing and condemnation you include the Christ. Is this really what you desire to do? Your sin is proven in your thread sinless one.

[SIZE=16pt]The Christian Church are those who hear the Word of God, and live that Word. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]I know of any church that teaches all of God’s Word, or ask its people to live God’s Word.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Paul said if one does not preach what the apostles taught they are condemned. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]There is much that the churches today are not teaching that the apostles taught. So that means all those churches are condemned. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]NIV[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](Galatians 1:6-9) “I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!”[/SIZE]

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt]The Christian Church are those who hear the Word of God, and live that Word. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]I know of any church that teaches all of God’s Word, or ask its people to live God’s Word.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Paul said if one does not preach what the apostles taught they are condemned. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]There is much that the churches today are not teaching that the apostles taught. So that means all those churches are condemned. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]NIV[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](Galatians 1:6-9) “I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!”[/SIZE]
Perhaps you need to reread the verse you posted as your proof verse...

The gospel of Christ is plainly spelled out in 1 Corinthians 15...

You are guilty of sin, as you condemn the Christ by condemning His Church. Also you are puffed up in your sin of pride, as your one finger points out at everyone else you have three pointing back at you. Finally you have yet to shed your sin of vanity as displayed in your lack of humility.

So by your personal twisted assessment your teachings are from the devil. Perhaps you should contemplate what you are conveying.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
Perhaps you need to reread the verse you posted as your proof verse...

The gospel of Christ is plainly spelled out in 1 Corinthians 15...

You are guilty of sin, as you condemn the Christ by condemning His Church. Also you are puffed up in your sin of pride, as your one finger points out at everyone else you have three pointing back at you. Finally you have yet to shed your sin of vanity as displayed in your lack of humility.
So by your personal twisted assessment your teachings are from the devil. Perhaps you should contemplate what you are conveying.
[SIZE=16pt]I do not condemn any one. Scripture says if one does not teach what the apostles/Jesus taught he or she will be condemned.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]None of the so called Christian Churches that I know of teach what the apostles taught. So it is scripture that says they are condemned. [/SIZE]

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt]I do not condemn any one. Scripture says if one does not teach what the apostles/Jesus taught he or she will be condemned.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]None of the so called Christian Churches that I know of teach what the apostles taught. So it is scripture that says they are condemned. [/SIZE]
You are distorting Scripture to suit your misconception, truly another act of sin...

[SIZE=16pt]NIV[/SIZE]

This was cut and pasted from your post...here the apostle Paul speaks only of the gospel, nothing else. I have plainly laid out the gospel in Paul's own definition. 1 Corinthians 15:1-8

Scripture does not curse the Church...you are the one condemning it. You have been caught in your own twisted teachings and now you deny it, another action of sin. The truth is spelled out in this very thread for all to read. You need to wrestle with your personal sin, but take heart because there is an advocate, Jesus the Christ, the Righteous One.

Yet you must know you are as guilty as the Galatians Paul was chastising...

Galatians 3:3
How foolish can you be? After starting your Christian lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?

In such you do not live up to the very message you are teaching as proven in this thread.

Luke 11:46
Jesus replied, "And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them.

I will say it again...Do Not Curse or Condemn What God Has Blessed. Let your eyes be opened and your ears hear the truth of this post, in Jesus' name, so be it.

My brother my heart is for you and I love you in Christ. This may be hard for you to do because of self righteous pride, yet I beseech you to look truly into your entire thought life, your every word you have spoken, your every look you have taken in, your every action you have done, and be honest with yourself and with your personal sin. I have pointed out several sins you committed in this thread alone, and we are not even dialoguing verbally.

As Jesus says simply being angry with your brother is a sin...the lust of the eyes, the pride of life, sins of omission, presumptuous sins...

The admittance of sin allows for a transparency before God and He is truly able to heal us. We must first humble ourselves and ask for forgiveness. Do not be blinded to your own sin.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
You are distorting Scripture to suit your misconception, truly another act of sin...

[SIZE=16pt]NIV[/SIZE]

This was cut and pasted from your post...here the apostle Paul speaks only of the gospel, nothing else. I have plainly laid out the gospel in Paul's own definition. 1 Corinthians 15:1-8

Scripture does not curse the Church...you are the one condemning it. You have been caught in your own twisted teachings and now you deny it, another action of sin. The truth is spelled out in this very thread for all to read. You need to wrestle with your personal sin, but take heart because there is an advocate, Jesus the Christ, the Righteous One.

Yet you must know you are as guilty as the Galatians Paul was chastising...

Galatians 3:3
How foolish can you be? After starting your Christian lives in the Spirit, why are you now trying to become perfect by your own human effort?
[SIZE=16pt]People stopped obeying the Holy Spirit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt](Romans 8: 4) “He did this in order that the law’s just demands might be satisfied in us, who behave not as our unspiritual nature but as the Spirit dictates.”[/SIZE]
In such you do not live up to the very message you are teaching as proven in this thread.

Luke 11:46
Jesus replied, "And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them.

I will say it again...Do Not Curse or Condemn What God Has Blessed. Let your eyes be opened and your ears hear the truth of this post, in Jesus' name, so be it.

James 3:1
1Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.
[SIZE=16pt]Galatians 3:1-3) “You stupid people in Galatia! After you have had a clear picture of Jesus Christ crucified, right in front of your eyes, who has put a spell on you? There is only one thing I should like you to tell me: How was it that you received the Spirit -- was it by the practice of the Law, or by believing in the message you heard? Having begun in the Spirit, can you be so stupid as to end in the flesh?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]People stopped obeying the Holy Spirit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt](Romans 8: 4) “He did this in order that the law’s just demands might be satisfied in us, who behave not as our unspiritual nature but as the Spirit dictates.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]I am not a teacher. I am a prophet. I am just giving a word.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]My word that is given by me now is not intended to convince anyone.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]I personally have no intention or expectation of convincing you.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]I enjoy sharing what Jesus has taught me, but know that Satan has blinded almost all people. This makes it almost impossible for people to see the truth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Many years ago my wife used to say that Jesus has me give a word just so people can’t say to him that they never heard the truth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]No one who does not live God’s Word will ever enter God’s kingdom.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]You either live God Word or never come with God.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](Matthew 7:21-23) “It is not those who say to me, ‘Lord, Lord’, who will enter the kingdom of Heaven but the person who does the will of My Father in Heaven. When the day comes many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, cast out demons in your name, work many miracles in your name?’ Then I shall tell them to their faces: I have never known you; away from me, you evil men!”[/SIZE]

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay I believe we have come to a crossroads and an agreement. First I disagree with your explanation of the Galatians passage (this is actually irrelevant and will cause another rabbit trail). Yet I do agree with your here.

Only those who obey God's commands will enter the Kingdom of God. I have already posted God's commands. 1John 3:23 These also agree with the Shemah (my signature).

Yet here is where I want to be clear...it is not by our power we are able to maintain, we must continually submit to the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit that resides in us. We must constantly be cognizant of our every thought, word, and action. Sin is lurking around every corner seeking to consume us. It is never "OK" to sin and we are to flee from it. Yet we are all a work in progress, and if we falter we must admit our failures with our selves and before God, trusting He will be faithful in forgiving us.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
Okay I believe we have come to a crossroads and an agreement. First I disagree with your explanation of the Galatians passage (this is actually irrelevant and will cause another rabbit trail). Yet I do agree with your here.

Only those who obey God's commands will enter the Kingdom of God. I have already posted God's commands. 1John 3:23 These also agree with the Shemah (my signature).

Yet here is where I want to be clear...it is not by our power we are able to maintain, we must continually submit to the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit that resides in us. We must constantly be cognizant of our every thought, word, and action. Sin is lurking around every corner seeking to consume us. It is never "OK" to sin and we are to flee from it. Yet we are all a work in progress, and if we falter we must admit our failures with our selves and before God, trusting He will be faithful in forgiving us.
[SIZE=16pt]If one is led by the Holy Spirit, then it is not one’s work in progress.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]All one has to do is obey. He or she is given the grace to obey.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]It is God’s work in one. [/SIZE]

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnlove said:

[SIZE=16pt]If one is led by the Holy Spirit, then it is not one’s work in progress.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]All one has to do is obey. He or she is given the grace to obey.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]It is God’s work in one. [/SIZE]

So then please explain to me why you have sinned in this thread.

Yet I do agree it is God's work and not our own.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
So then please explain to me why you have sinned in this thread.

Yet I do agree it is God's work and not our own.
[SIZE=16pt]You can’t be the judge. Jesus/Holy Spirit would never allow me to sin.[/SIZE]

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt]You can’t be the judge. Jesus/Holy Spirit would never allow me to sin.[/SIZE]
You have yet to be honest with yourself, and thereby you also bring dishonesty before God.

I am not the Judge. Here I agree, yet we are to point out sin in the lives of others.

Matthew 18:15
"If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother.

Galatians 6:1
Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.

James 5:19
My brothers and sisters, if one of you should wander from the truth someone should bring that person back,

What we can not do is curse or condemn someone...this is what you are guilty of. You are guilty of cursing the Christ along with His Church. You also misconstrued the gospel. This can be very dangerous and you could be guilty of being a false prophet if you do not heed my warnings to you. Finally your self pride will not allow you truly evaluate yourself...

Please carefully and fearfully consider what I present.

In the Love of Christ

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
You have yet to be honest with yourself, and thereby you also bring dishonesty before God.

I am not the Judge. Here I agree, yet we are to point out sin in the lives of others.

Matthew 18:15
"If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother.

Galatians 6:1
Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.

James 5:19
My brothers and sisters, if one of you should wander from the truth someone should bring that person back,

What we can not do is curse or condemn someone...this is what you are guilty of. You are guilty of cursing the Christ along with His Church. You also misconstrued the gospel. This can be very dangerous and you could be guilty of being a false prophet if you do not heed my warnings to you. Finally your self pride will not allow you truly evaluate yourself...

Please carefully and fearfully consider what I present.

In the Love of Christ
[SIZE=16pt]Scripture condemns the Christian Church. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]The Christian Church is not teaching what Jesus/apostles taught so scripture tells us that one who teaches a different gospel is to be condemned/cursed. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](Galatians 1:7-8) “Not that there can be more than one Good News; it is merely that some troublemakers among you want to change the Good News of Christ; and let me warn you that if anyone preaches a version of the Good News different from the one you have already heard, he is to be condemned.” [/SIZE]

Reactions: Born_Again

HearGod

Sep 23, 2014
sojourner4Christ said:
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him (Pro. 26:4).
Hmmm... how convenient! It is easy to cut-n-paste mindlessly LOL! Can I then use this verse in my defense from your personal judgment/attack?

2Tim 3:16 (KJV)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

And back to the drawing board:

sojourner4Christ said:
So now it's a "trivial matter" that one would choose to be in debt bondage. God help us all.

The truth doesn't get any plainer and the excuses more convoluted, than what has been posted in this thread.

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another:

So the bottom line is that you personally did not study to learn what is Scripture to make yourself approved. In other words, you DO NOT know how to cut to divide the word of the truth. A clear case of empty vessels [that] make the most noise LOL!

This is the text which KJV [supposedly] translated from:
Roman 13:8a Stephanus Textus Receptus 1550
Μηδενὶ μηδὲν ὀφείλετε εἰ μὴ τὸ ἀγαπᾶν ἀλλήλους·

Superficially (with declensions and parsing):
Μηδενὶ - singular masculine adjective Dative = [subjectively] not one (E.g. person, human - indirect object)
μηδὲν - singular neuter adjective Accusative = [subjectively] not one (E.g. thing, work - direct object)
ὀφείλετε - 2nd person plural present active verb Imperative = Owe! (E.g. You all, the subject, to owe)
εἰ μὴ - conditional conjunction particle = [objectively] if [subjectively] not (E.g. unless, except)
τὸ - singular neuter article Accusative = the (E.g. thing, work - direct object)
ἀγαπᾶν - plural masculine reciprocal pronoun Accusative = one another (of the same kind - direct object)

ἀλλήλους - present active verb Infinitive = to love

My rough cut:
[You all to] owe to not one [_______indirectly] not one [______directly] if not (except) the [______directly] to love one another (of the same kind)...

This verse seems ambiguous, that is why the mainstream bibles could not agree unanimously, and evidently none of their translators seemed to be inspired by the holy spirit of God (to date).

[SIZE=18.399999618530273px]@ wormwood[/SIZE]
[You all to] owe to not one [authority] not one [tax] if not the [______] to love one another...
won't click. The sub-context concerning authorities ended on verse 7. This new sub-context of verses 8 to 10 concerns: love being a fullness of a (maybe not the whole) law. Besides, "authority" is a feminine noun whereas not one is a masculine adjective.

In its proper context, this is how it should be translated/rendered:

[You all to] owe to not one [human] not one [bad work] if not the [good work] to love one another...

Romans 13:8-10
8 Owe to not one [person] not one [bad work] if not the [good work] to love one another, for the [one/person] who is loving the OTHER [person] (ἕτερον - another human/person of a different kind) hath fulfilled [a] law.
9 For the [bad work]: thou wilt not commit adultery, thou wilt not murder, thou wilt not steal, thou wilt not bear false witness, thou wilt not covet; and if [there is] [a] certain OTHER (ἕτερον - another of a different kind) commandment, it is summed up in the this word in the [law], ‘Thou wilt love the close [by] [neighbour] of thee as thyself.’
10 The love [actively] worketh not bad [work] to the close [by] [neighbour]; then the love is [a] fullness of [a] law.

Be teachable, and cheerio!

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
So the bottom line is that you personally did not study to learn what is Scripture to make yourself approved. In other words, you DO NOT know how to cut to divide the word of the truth. A clear case of empty vessels [that] make the most noise LOL!
"The [true] bottom line is", you have been deceived by a foul spirit.

This is the text which KJV [supposedly] translated from:
"Supposedly"? lol

Superficially (with declensions and parsing):...
...very "superfically."

This verse seems ambiguous, that is why the mainstream bibles could not agree unanimously, and evidently none of their translators seemed to be inspired by the holy spirit of God (to date).
"...seems ambiguous...could not agree unanimously...evidently...seemed..."

So why do you blather so with your reply?

Rather, "...let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation." (James 5:12)

...none of their translators seemed to be inspired by the holy spirit of God (to date).
That's because the word of God does not say that "the holy spirit of God" inspired any translators. So who is it that "personally did not study to learn what is Scripture to make yourself approved"?

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt]Scripture condemns the Christian Church. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]The Christian Church is not teaching what Jesus/apostles taught so scripture tells us that one who teaches a different gospel is to be condemned/cursed. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt](Galatians 1:7-8) “Not that there can be more than one Good News; it is merely that some troublemakers among you want to change the Good News of Christ; and let me warn you that if anyone preaches a version of the Good News different from the one you have already heard, he is to be condemned.” [/SIZE]
Scripture does not condemn the Christian Church. That is a message directly from the pit.

I showed you where Paul defines the gospel. You simply decide not to accept it. In this you have shown yourself unwilling to receive reprove or correction. This is not a trait of a Christian, in fact it is a sin (pride). The desire to condemn the Church proves your unfaithfulness to Christ and His Church. Again Christ directly relates Himself with His Church, by cursing the Church you curse Him.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
Scripture does not condemn the Christian Church. That is a message directly from the pit.

I showed you where Paul defines the gospel. You simply decide not to accept it. In this you have shown yourself unwilling to receive reprove or correction. This is not a trait of a Christian, in fact it is a sin (pride). The desire to condemn the Church proves your unfaithfulness to Christ and His Church. Again Christ directly relates Himself with His Church, by cursing the Church you curse Him.
[SIZE=16pt]Who are you to think that you are able to correct anyone? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Jesus/Holy Spirit is my teacher, and he will do any correcting of me if and when it may be needed. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Anyone who teaches a different gospel then what Jesus taught is to be condemned. [/SIZE]

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt]Who are you to think that you are able to correct anyone? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Jesus/Holy Spirit is my teacher, and he will do any correcting of me if and when it may be needed. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Anyone who teaches a different gospel then what Jesus taught is to be condemned. [/SIZE]
More pride...

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
More pride...
[SIZE=16pt]Yes! I take great pride in Jesus my Lord and God. Jesus receives all glory and honor. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Everything I do is to give honor and glory to Jesus Christ our Lord and God. [/SIZE]

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnlove said:
[SIZE=16pt]Yes! I take great pride in Jesus my Lord and God. Jesus receives all glory and honor. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]Everything I do is to give honor and glory to Jesus Christ our Lord and God. [/SIZE]
Then why do you condemn Him and His Church with your demonic message?

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
justaname said:
justaname said:
[SIZE=16pt]That is a straw man argument. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]I have not condemned any church.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]Paul told us that if anyone preaches a different gospel than what he and the apostles taught they were to be condemned/cursed. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]None of the Christian Churches that I know of teaches what the apostles taught. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=16pt]By the way Jesus personally taught me that the Christian Church is not teaching his Word. [/SIZE]