The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
comm.jpg
VELCUM TO SIE ORDER . The very world they preach is for the people , WONT BE FOR THE PEOPLE .

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, they are actually already adding in the insects in some foods right under our noses....like in some pop corns...the additive, cricket flour. They are sliding it down our guts stealth mode first.

Hey I was just thinking, isn't popcorn just a corn kernel that's been dried. I'm surprised it has any flour in it.

But if they are/were feeding us bugs then how would they do it...
Firstly it would have to be processed into something like flour.
Then I think they would use the fast food industry to trick everyone. McDonald's, KFC, Burger King and such.

By the time bugs become mainstream they can just say "you'll been eating bugs already and no one complained". And just like that, it becomes normalised like human sacrifice and the censorship of free speech

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When I worked with my brother many times we would be on the same song at the same point of the song ? I would wonder why and how could this be, but it must of been played out of our range to hear where the song was coming from.

As to a car that pings, they say that their is a inaudible ping that is their but one can not hear such, but as to a car that I had Chipped due to modifications I had done, I would go by a spot in the road that had concrete banks on a bridge going up a hill and this amped the ping so one could easy hear the ping, so testing with the STD Chip it did ping, but I could only register that on something like that bridge.

I found another noise as well with a Caltex brand of fuel 91 RON Octane and 95 and 98 but the BP no such noise could be heard, in regards as such only can be heard when you are flat to the boards, it took me some years to truly pick up on this noise, not many people can hear such or their ear is not tuned in to pick up on such.
So a mate got a new car 375KW 6.2L V8 and took me out for a fang in it, and I said you are running Caltex in it ! he said yes, but how do you know that ? well my ear has been set to pick up on such ! It's a dull burbling noise ? and you loose power with such as that as the engine is not running clearly spot on. Octane is not the only parameter in the fuel as their is much more to it when one bothers to understand such things.

But just on that point, well the above APAK pointed out could be so !

In movies or documentary's you hear sounds that are tailored for the effect to be played to ones subconsciousness, now the average person does not pickup to what has been tailored by experts for the making of the show or documentary. even songs in movies are put together and I am impressed and say to myself boy they really did their homework and hit the nail on the head with such, that's an artwork !
As to seminars etc that one may go to, one may find that they are tailored for an effect and that effect could be truly tailored to a percentage to be taken in by such. Over the years I have developed a radar and fine tuned this over the years to pick up on such tactics and all.

The cunning and such of this world is in fact so true of what Jesus said it was in fact, that this world is full of Deception and Delusions. Such will use any tactic mastered to use the people, Such is true that before one is born again, Saved ! one is a Slave to this world, a dupe ! a ninny someone who is that devoid as a person that one would attack Jesus, as such as they did ! we have to be on guard for dealing with such depravity and point it out and nip it in the bud, before it's released. But no ! the majority of people have learnt nothing of Hitler or Stalin etc at all truly in fact, outwardly they bark but it's up the wrong tree they are barking, the true tree is too close to them.
So one has to be more in tune with a subject to ID the real issues, because dilettantes just do not cut it.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I worked with my brother many times we would be on the same song at the same point of the song ? I would wonder why and how could this be, but it must of been played out of our range to hear where the song was coming from.

As to a car that pings, they say that their is a inaudible ping that is their but one can not hear such, but as to a car that I had Chipped due to modifications I had done, I would go by a spot in the road that had concrete banks on a bridge going up a hill and this amped the ping so one could easy hear the ping, so testing with the STD Chip it did ping, but I could only register that on something like that bridge.

I found another noise as well with a Caltex brand of fuel 91 RON Octane and 95 and 98 but the BP no such noise could be heard, in regards as such only can be heard when you are flat to the boards, it took me some years to truly pick up on this noise, not many people can hear such or their ear is not tuned in to pick up on such.
So a mate got a new car 375KW 6.2L V8 and took me out for a fang in it, and I said you are running Caltex in it ! he said yes, but how do you know that ? well my ear has been set to pick up on such ! It's a dull burbling noise ? and you loose power with such as that as the engine is not running clearly spot on. Octane is not the only parameter in the fuel as their is much more to it when one bothers to understand such things.

But just on that point, well the above APAK pointed out could be so !

In movies or documentary's you hear sounds that are tailored for the effect to be played to ones subconsciousness, now the average person does not pickup to what has been tailored by experts for the making of the show or documentary. even songs in movies are put together and I am impressed and say to myself boy they really did their homework and hit the nail on the head with such, that's an artwork !
As to seminars etc that one may go to, one may find that they are tailored for an effect and that effect could be truly tailored to a percentage to be taken in by such. Over the years I have developed a radar and fine tuned this over the years to pick up on such tactics and all.

The cunning and such of this world is in fact so true of what Jesus said it was in fact, that this world is full of Deception and Delusions. Such will use any tactic mastered to use the people, Such is true that before one is born again, Saved ! one is a Slave to this world, a dupe ! a ninny someone who is that devoid as a person that one would attack Jesus, as such as they did ! we have to be on guard for dealing with such depravity and point it out and nip it in the bud, before it's released. But no ! the majority of people have learnt nothing of Hitler or Stalin etc at all truly in fact, outwardly they bark but it's up the wrong tree they are barking, the true tree is too close to them.
So one has to be more in tune with a subject to ID the real issues, because dilettantes just do not cut it.
Sub limital messaging and mind manipulation. They've been doing it since the 40s. They use both the VLF very low frequencies and the SHF ranges that at least given you unpleasant headaches. The Cuban government did it the US employees in their embassy a few years ago. Some acquired physical brain diseases and some mental disorders.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And by the time most figure this out , ITS GONNA BE WAY TOO LATE . THEY USED THE EMOTIONS of the PEOPLES
to build SIE EMPIRE . ONLY that empire WONT be for the peoples .
Yes playing on the emotions of people to set the game in play is a powerful tool in the hands of a Devil.
One has to learn to control your emotions and set ones radar up, to get a hold of a clearer perception of what is truly going on.

I have seen evil people who's intentions are to rip people off in their job 24/7 and to lie and steal, get emotional on a issue and loose control and start barking up the wrong tree totally. because they are an idiot and are truly possessed by demons.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might be possible some folks didnt want to see that . Just saying it is possible .
Before I LEAVE this high and noble office , I INTEND to EXPOSE this PLOT .................wasnt JFK assassinated .........
He was assassinated for basically 3 reasons..1.The introduction of US Treasury currency like waht Abe Lincoln did, and get rid of the Central Reserve money owned and ran by globalists. 2. To stop the VN war from becoming a reality and 3. To expose the secret societies and elite who were running the nation into the ground. He had to go...

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hitler was clearly all about supressing the peoples thoughts and all about total control, same with Stalin and all his rubbish.
Nowadays we are seeing the same gameplay in the workings, dominating on thought control ! Who could say no it's not ? and as to freedom of speech who could say no ! it's not ! about undermining your rights to freedom of Speech.

Too right it is ! the Nazis and Communist have only got even more cunning and better at playing the people, slowly cooking the frog is this tactic.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
He was assassinated for basically 3 reasons..1.The introduction of US Treasury currency like waht Abe Lincoln did, and get rid of the Central Reserve money owned and ran by globalists. 2. To stop the VN war from becoming a reality and 3. To expose the secret societies and elite who were running the nation into the ground. He had to go...
And he was becoming way too popular, so became a huge threat to the Vultures. He made a threat to the Vultures !
Then the Vultures covered up what he was on about ? Nothing to bee seen here ! no one knows who or what he was talking about at all, so he came out and made a statement like that ! and no one knows anything at all what or who he is talking about at all, their is not paper trail at all ? Nothing !

What he said is true ! I believe it was the truest words he ever said in his life in fact.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hitler was clearly all about supressing the peoples thoughts and all about total control, same with Stalin and all his rubbish.
Nowadays we are seeing the same gameplay in the workings, dominating on thought control ! Who could say no it's not ? and as to freedom of speech who could say no ! it's not ! about undermining your rights to freedom of Speech.

Too right it is ! the Nazis and Communist have only got even more cunning and better at playing the people, slowly cooking the frog is this tactic.
The slow cooking effect works every time. There are many Lazy and apathetic people loving their current comfortable lives in the stew pot, until the temperature suddenly gets turned up. Man, now how do I get out of here....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
August 19 - Vaccinated Die Off Continues
August 18, 2022

Covid-Vaccine-Injured.jpg
(Not only are the vaccinated being killed or maimed, their stories are being suppressed by the Lamestream Media)
Please send links and comments to [email protected]

Mike Adams -Covid vaccines are currently killing an estimated 10,000 people a day worldwide, with total fatalities likely in the 5 - 12 million range. These numbers come from rigorous analysis of mortality data (excess deaths) following the introduction of covid vaccines in early 2021.

Importantly, we know that post-vaccine deaths are distributed over time. While a few people die in the first 48 hours, many deaths are taking place many months or even a year or two after the vaccine injections.

Importantly, it appears that these clots take many months or even a year or two to grow to sufficient size to fully block blood vessels and arteries.

This means the deaths observed so far are only a fraction of the deaths yet to come.

10,000 people A DAY being killed by covid vaccines; worldwide fatalities likely larger than the HOLOCAUST

--------

Screen-Shot-2022-08-17-at-12.07.24-PM-1200x630.png

German fireman incapacitated by vaccine

After receiving his second experimental Pfizer injection, the 22-year-old was afflicted with Guillain-Barré syndrome and Myetitis, which caused massive paralysis and almost killed him. The formerly healthy young man is now in a wheelchair. "I was lucky that my doctor, from the beginning, said it was a vaccine injury," reveals Janke.

Despite Germany's Largest Health Insurer recently revealing that one in twenty-five clients had to undergo medical treatment in 2021 for Covid vaccine side effects, the country's embattled Health Minister, Karl Lauterbach, continues to push the dangerous injections and his vaccine agenda.

The Minister just recently announced an infection protection law that will go into effect in October. Under the new law, only people in Germany who were vaccinated less than three months ago will be recognized as "vaccinated."

'Vaccine Injury': 22-Year-Old Firefighter Paralyzed Since Receiving Second Pfizer Injection (Video) - RAIR

---
--

bug-king.jpg
(left, Bugger King)

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Shocking Testimonies From the Covid Jab Injured

A common thread in these stories is the consistent dismissal by the medical community. Even in cases where the doctors do suspect a COVID jab injury, they still have no idea how the symptoms are caused or how to treat them, so they just send the victims home. Successful treatments appear to be extremely rare, which adds insult to injury
The COVID shot is the most dangerous drug in the history of modern medicine, and these dangers were foreseen and predicted by many respected and well-educated doctors and scientists, whose voices were censored

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Shocking Testimonies From the Covid Jab Injured – [your]NEWS

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
August 18 -- Doctor Vaccine Death Pandemic
August 17, 2022

ryan.jpg

Neurosurgery resident Dr. Ryan Buyting, 26 is the seventh Canadian doctor to die in the past two weeks. Thirteen have died in total.

WHAT A WAKE-UP CALL THIS IS FOR ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVED IN "THE SYSTEM." I AM CONFIDENT THE NWO WILL BE STOPPED.

Credit - Gateway Pundit
Dr. William Makis MD, cancer researcher at the University of Alberta and Nuclear Medicine Physician employed at the Cross Cancer Institute (CCI.) Alberta Health Services (AHS) said that Canadian medical schools require all students and residents to be fully vaccinated.

Dr. Makis is also the author of 100+ peer-reviewed medical publications.

"I've just been informed that Dr. Ryan Buyting, age 26, who was a promising medical student from Dalhousie and had just started Neurosurgery residency at Alberta Health Services in Edmonton, Alberta, has "died suddenly," he wrote.

"Canadian medical schools require ALL medical students and residents to be fully vaccinated (triple vaccinated) to be able to continue their education. I've stated before that those responsible (including Deans of Faculty of Medicine) should face criminal charges and long prison sentences," he added.

On July 18, AHS published a news release saying they will no longer require COVID-19 immunization as condition of employment.

"Alberta Health Services (AHS) is rescinding its Immunization of Workers for COVID-19 Policy, effective July 18, meaning AHS healthcare workers will no longer be required to be immunized for COVID-19 as a condition of employment," AHS announced.

26-Year-Old Neurosurgery Resident Dies in July, Making Seven Canadian Doctors to Die in Two Weeks

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
August 19 - Vaccinated Die Off Continues
August 18, 2022

Covid-Vaccine-Injured.jpg
(Not only are the vaccinated being killed or maimed, their stories are being suppressed by the Lamestream Media)

Mike Adams -Covid vaccines are currently killing an estimated 10,000 people a day worldwide, with total fatalities likely in the 5 - 12 million range. These numbers come from rigorous analysis of mortality data (excess deaths) following the introduction of covid vaccines in early 2021.

Importantly, we know that post-vaccine deaths are distributed over time. While a few people die in the first 48 hours, many deaths are taking place many months or even a year or two after the vaccine injections.

Importantly, it appears that these clots take many months or even a year or two to grow to sufficient size to fully block blood vessels and arteries.

This means the deaths observed so far are only a fraction of the deaths yet to come.

10,000 people A DAY being killed by covid vaccines; worldwide fatalities likely larger than the HOLOCAUST

--------

Screen-Shot-2022-08-17-at-12.07.24-PM-1200x630.png

German fireman incapacitated by vaccine

After receiving his second experimental Pfizer injection, the 22-year-old was afflicted with Guillain-Barré syndrome and Myetitis, which caused massive paralysis and almost killed him. The formerly healthy young man is now in a wheelchair. "I was lucky that my doctor, from the beginning, said it was a vaccine injury," reveals Janke.

Despite Germany's Largest Health Insurer recently revealing that one in twenty-five clients had to undergo medical treatment in 2021 for Covid vaccine side effects, the country's embattled Health Minister, Karl Lauterbach, continues to push the dangerous injections and his vaccine agenda.

The Minister just recently announced an infection protection law that will go into effect in October. Under the new law, only people in Germany who were vaccinated less than three months ago will be recognized as "vaccinated."

'Vaccine Injury': 22-Year-Old Firefighter Paralyzed Since Receiving Second Pfizer Injection (Video) - RAIR

---
--

bug-king.jpg
(left, Bugger King)

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Shocking Testimonies From the Covid Jab Injured

A common thread in these stories is the consistent dismissal by the medical community. Even in cases where the doctors do suspect a COVID jab injury, they still have no idea how the symptoms are caused or how to treat them, so they just send the victims home. Successful treatments appear to be extremely rare, which adds insult to injury
The COVID shot is the most dangerous drug in the history of modern medicine, and these dangers were foreseen and predicted by many respected and well-educated doctors and scientists, whose voices were censored

Dr. Joseph Mercola: Shocking Testimonies From the Covid Jab Injured – [your]NEWS
They are just the forgotten people in the system, pay no mind or regard for such at all. Nothing to be seen here ! move along. That's what the Governments are saying, not even saying such is a very good question ? but saying shut up !

Now who is involved in the shutting down questioning such ? well it's the MSM who is guilty as Hell for a fact and what about Governments ?

How did a Company like Pfizer dominate and walk all over all Governments in this regard. How could they get away with such ?

Australian PM got powers making himself the minister of several positions, without going through the political process, so they have found this out now and the MSM and Political people are pointing this point out.

We have a Lefty and Satanic Mob who are desperate to change our constitution by any means possible and I can see the cards are being stacked setup for the days set ahead to drive people that is tailored to have no confidence in such anymore, then in will come the New Order ! That will be rushed through as fast as they can, so as to hoodwink the people.

I can see the cards that are being played for what they are.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US FIRST: Most of the food “recalls” during the pandemic are actually foods being diverted to government storage bunkers for the rich and “elite”
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 by: S.D. Wells

Tags: apocalypse, big government, bill gates, Bunker, conspiracy, deception, deep state, elite bunker, elitists, faked, food shortages, food supply, globalists, hoax, pizza recall, prepping, Storage, store food, traitors

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

(Natural News) The “uber-rich” of the world have an “escape plan” in place for the upcoming food shortage apocalypse, and they aren’t even spending their own money to prepare. Most of the food “recalls” for salmonella, e-coli, and “metal shavings” found in products is actually just a way to divert storable foods to the freezers and basement pantries of the rich and elite, who are all planning well for the food shortage apocalypse.

Even Bloomberg News has reported that many of the world’s elite, including US government officials, are securing underground bunkers for riding out a new world war, another pandemic, or a nuclear holocaust.

The latest food recall to fit this bill was the frozen pizza recalled by Home Run Inn Frozen Foods, saying they found over 13,000 pounds of frozen meat pizza product “contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically metal.” And guess who’s getting ready for the next scamdemic right now? Yes, that’s right, Bill and Melinda Gates can’t fill their bunkers quick enough with frozen foods and clean water for the next plandemic. How many more food recalls are fake?

No reports of injuries or adverse reactions due to consumers swallowing metal shavings in pizza, maybe because it’s a hoax to reroute foods

There have been no confirmed reports of injuries or adverse reactions due to the consumption of the Home Run Inn Frozen Foods pizzas that allegedly contained metal fragments. Maybe none of them got eaten and they’re all just fine, stocked up in bunker freezers for the elite to eat during the upcoming Plandemic II. Worried about Monkey Pox? Stock up your freezer now. Worried about Omicron variant of Wuhan bat-jumping Flu? Stock up on those “recalled” frozen pizzas.

Have you got your doomsday bunker prepared yet? What are you waiting for, the day there are zero supplies to do it? Foods that are being “recalled” and disappearing from the supply chain are being rerouted to elitist bunkers around the world, as you read this. The uber-rich are planning ahead, buying food, water filters, weapons, ammo, alternative power supplies, SAT phones and more.

Water Wars erupting across the world right now, as the elitists plan ahead
If you don’t think that the supply chain erosion, mass inflation and food shortages aren’t also planned, then you are naïve. Take a close look at how everything is falling apart, and why, and you will see that it’s all carefully manipulated so. The elitists that are in charge of government, Big Ag and Big Pharma are creating shortages in every arena, including food, clean water, fertilizer, fuel, money and natural medicine.

It’s not just the Water Wars that have begun, but food wars and weapon wars too. Most of the money and weapons going to Ukraine have been diverted, stolen, re-routed to elitists and smugglers. The Biden administration coordinates all this corruption.

When the lakes dry up and the rivers run dry, you can bet your last block of gold that the elitist bunkers will be heavily stocked with clean, potable water for the apocalypse. Have no doubt.

The pandemic (plandemic) was just a taste of what’s to come. Remember the toilet paper shortage? Remember the gasoline shortage and those lines?

Get ready for mile-long lines at the grocery stores that only last a couple of days, until those shelves are all bare. Then what? The trucks will stop delivering when there’s no fuel available, and if the internet goes down, so will everyone’s access to their money.

Sources for this article include:

FoodSafetyNews.com

NaturalNews.com

BusinessInsider.com

FoodManufacturing.com

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australian PM got powers making himself the minister of several positions

Ah you saw that Reggie... What kind of insane country do we live in... He did all that in secret. And Dutton the fool should be slamming him about that instead supports him still.

We don't have leaders here we have dictators

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
US FIRST: Most of the food “recalls” during the pandemic are actually foods being diverted to government storage bunkers for the rich and “elite”
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 by: S.D. Wells

Tags: apocalypse, big government, bill gates, Bunker, conspiracy, deception, deep state, elite bunker, elitists, faked, food shortages, food supply, globalists, hoax, pizza recall, prepping, Storage, store food, traitors

This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author

(Natural News) The “uber-rich” of the world have an “escape plan” in place for the upcoming food shortage apocalypse, and they aren’t even spending their own money to prepare. Most of the food “recalls” for salmonella, e-coli, and “metal shavings” found in products is actually just a way to divert storable foods to the freezers and basement pantries of the rich and elite, who are all planning well for the food shortage apocalypse.

Even Bloomberg News has reported that many of the world’s elite, including US government officials, are securing underground bunkers for riding out a new world war, another pandemic, or a nuclear holocaust.

The latest food recall to fit this bill was the frozen pizza recalled by Home Run Inn Frozen Foods, saying they found over 13,000 pounds of frozen meat pizza product “contaminated with extraneous materials, specifically metal.” And guess who’s getting ready for the next scamdemic right now? Yes, that’s right, Bill and Melinda Gates can’t fill their bunkers quick enough with frozen foods and clean water for the next plandemic. How many more food recalls are fake?

No reports of injuries or adverse reactions due to consumers swallowing metal shavings in pizza, maybe because it’s a hoax to reroute foods

There have been no confirmed reports of injuries or adverse reactions due to the consumption of the Home Run Inn Frozen Foods pizzas that allegedly contained metal fragments. Maybe none of them got eaten and they’re all just fine, stocked up in bunker freezers for the elite to eat during the upcoming Plandemic II. Worried about Monkey Pox? Stock up your freezer now. Worried about Omicron variant of Wuhan bat-jumping Flu? Stock up on those “recalled” frozen pizzas.

Have you got your doomsday bunker prepared yet? What are you waiting for, the day there are zero supplies to do it? Foods that are being “recalled” and disappearing from the supply chain are being rerouted to elitist bunkers around the world, as you read this. The uber-rich are planning ahead, buying food, water filters, weapons, ammo, alternative power supplies, SAT phones and more.

Water Wars erupting across the world right now, as the elitists plan ahead
If you don’t think that the supply chain erosion, mass inflation and food shortages aren’t also planned, then you are naïve. Take a close look at how everything is falling apart, and why, and you will see that it’s all carefully manipulated so. The elitists that are in charge of government, Big Ag and Big Pharma are creating shortages in every arena, including food, clean water, fertilizer, fuel, money and natural medicine.

It’s not just the Water Wars that have begun, but food wars and weapon wars too. Most of the money and weapons going to Ukraine have been diverted, stolen, re-routed to elitists and smugglers. The Biden administration coordinates all this corruption.

When the lakes dry up and the rivers run dry, you can bet your last block of gold that the elitist bunkers will be heavily stocked with clean, potable water for the apocalypse. Have no doubt.

The pandemic (plandemic) was just a taste of what’s to come. Remember the toilet paper shortage? Remember the gasoline shortage and those lines?

Get ready for mile-long lines at the grocery stores that only last a couple of days, until those shelves are all bare. Then what? The trucks will stop delivering when there’s no fuel available, and if the internet goes down, so will everyone’s access to their money.

Sources for this article include:

FoodSafetyNews.com

NaturalNews.com

BusinessInsider.com

FoodManufacturing.com

Liar Liar Pants on Fire

Not you I mean them :blush: