The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO CONSPIRACY THEORY! ANOTHER SAME... CURRENT AFFAIRS ARTICLE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch: Cop, 30, Dies Suddenly After Suffering Heart Attack While Working Out at Gym​

by Adan Salazar
February 27th 2023, 4:56 pm

Footage shows officer perform series of stretches when he suddenly slumps over before falling onto ground.

1677547555068.png
https://gettr.com/user/infowars
https://www.twitch.tv/banneddotvideo
Shocking footage out of India shows the moment a police constable collapsed while working out in a gym and died suddenly.
Security camera footage last week from the gym in Hyderabad showed the 30-year-old officer, Y Vishal, performing a series of stretches after completing a set of pushups when he suddenly slumps over while grasping a piece of exercise equipment before falling onto the ground.

More from the Times of India, which admitted the incident is “added to the growing list of young men dying while gymming”:
At around 8.30 pm, his family members received a phone call from the gym about the collapse. Gym mates immediately shifted him to a private hospital where the doctors declared him dead…
[…]
Police quoting doctors said Vishal passed away due to a massive cardiac arrest. “He died of a heart attack following high blood pressure,” Marredpally inspector Ch Netaji told TOI. A constable of the 2020 batch, Vishal was in service only for two years.
Family members said Vishal used to work out frequently at the gym. They said after completion of his night shift on Wednesday he left the police station at 8am on Thursday and went to the gym.

In the CCTV footage, Vishal was seen performing push-ups. As he moved to another area, he was seen coughing. As he was holding the bars of a gym equipment, his coughing turned vigorous. Moments later, he collapsed. While others training there rushed to him, Vishal was seen struggling. The gym trainer was seen trying to revive him.
The video provides yet another example of a young, healthy person dying suddenly from a heart attack in the wake of the experimental Covid-19 mRNA injection rollout.

1677547734807.png

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DeSantis Signs Bill Declaring End to Disney’s ‘Corporate Kingdom’​

Infowars.com
February 27th 2023, 3:04 pm

Bill ends district's self-governing status and 'places district into state receivership.'

1677549172268.png
After months of heavy criticism, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Monday signed legislation ending the Disney corporation’s self-governing status.
The bill effectively ends the Reedy Creek district’s self-governing powers and restores control of the area where the Walt Disney World resort is located back to the state.

“The corporate kingdom finally comes to an end,” DeSantis declared Monday at a press event in Lake Buena Vista. “There’s a new sheriff in town, and accountability will be the order of the day.”
Fox News reports:
The bill, HB 9B, renames the Reedy Creek Improvement district, where Disney World is housed, to the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District that may only have term-limited members who are not recent employees or have been contracted by Disney in the past three years.
The governor explained, “Since the 1960s, they’ve enjoyed privileges unlike any company or individual in the state of Florida has ever enjoyed…They had exemptions from laws that everyone else had to follow. They were able to get huge amounts of benefits without paying their fair share of taxes.”
Screen-Shot-2023-02-27-at-10.55.20-AM-778x1024.png
Image courtesy of: FloridianPress.com
DeSantis highlighted the bill, HB 9B, would level the playing field for other theme park resorts in the area, including Universal Studios and Sea World.

“How do you give one theme park its own government and then treat all of the other theme parks differently?” DeSantis asked the press. “So we believe that that was not good policy. We believe that being joined at the hip with this one California-based company was not something that was justifiable or sustainable.”
“My signature will also end Disney’s exemption from Florida building code and Florida fire prevention code. It will end Disney’s exemption from state regulatory reviews and approval,” he added.
While the bill on its surface appears to restrict Disney overall, critics online pointed out it doesn’t go far enough and actually doesn’t end the woke corporation’s tax benefits.

In regards to the bill, the Miami Herald earlier this month reported:
The company will lose control over the Reedy Creek Improvement District, a special favor given to Walt Disney World by the state in the 1960s. Instead of Disney choosing the five members of the board, which acts as a county government, the five will be chosen by DeSantis.
But the new improvement district will still have the same tax benefits it had before, such as the ability to issue tax-exempt bonds and other measures that have saved the company millions of dollars.
During the presser, DeSantis also touched on last year’s clash with Disney, which he has accused of sexualizing children and working with Communist China.

“Disney came out against something that was really just about protecting young kids and making sure that students are able to go to school learning to read, write, add and subtract and not having a teacher tell them that they could change their gender,” he said. “I think most parents agree with that but you know that was only a mild annoyance I think that what we came to realize after that dust settled on that was you clearly had a movement within the corporation itself.”

“I’m a dad 6, 4, and two and my wife and I know parents throughout Florida we want our kids to be kids we want them to be able to enjoy entertainment school without having an agenda imposed upon them,” he added.

So far, the market appears to have handled the news well with Reuters reporting: “Disney shares were up 0.4% on Monday.”

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another real current events article and a real conspiracy folks should adhere to, especially in the dumbed down West
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ukraine War Poses Existential Threat To Survival Of The Russian People: Putin

He warned in the new comments that the Russian people may not survive in NATO countries succeed in imposing a "strategic defeat" on Russia.

He presented the proxy war in Ukraine and Western arms being pumped in, which has recently included authorization for US and German tanks, as an existential threat to his country and people.

Ukraine War Poses Existential Threat To Survival Of The Russian People: Putin | ZeroHedge
---
Russia no longer at mercy of global elite Lavrov

Western political leaders will no longer have the power to dictate terms to Russia, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Monday. Speaking with the heads of the ministry's regional offices, the diplomat stressed that Russia will now determine its own needs for development.

"Until recently, a couple of years ago, the external conditions that we needed for development were determined not by us, but by the Western minority," said Lavrov. He added that all the foreign policy initiatives promoted by the so-called "golden billion" group serve the sole purpose of making sure that the world lives by rules that allow Western elites to continue their colonial policies and live at the expense of others.

"Therefore, we will no longer rely on someone when it comes to creating the external conditions for the development that we need," Lavrov stressed, also pledging that Russia will not follow in the footsteps of the "selfish" West, and will take into account the interests of other independent states.

https://thepressunited.com/updates/russia-no-longer-at-mercy-of-global-elite-lavrov/amp/

--
Congressman-Louis-McFadden-and-the-Fed.jpg

The Assassination of Louis McFadden, One of the 20th Century's Most Prescient Men

The Assassination of Louis McFadden, One of the 20th Century’s Most Prescient Men | Winter Watch

In a speech in the House of Representatives in December 1931, McFadden accused Jewish Rothschild-affiliated Paul Warburg, one of the leading forces behind the Federal Reserve Act, of "having engineered the Great Depression."
-
Dr. Edward Herman, the late Emeritus Professor at Wharton, UPenn, and co-author of "Manufacturing Consent" with Noam Chomsky, discussing the United States' involvement in Ukraine's 2014 coup:

"Russia was pushed up against the wall. My view is that actually what's happened in Ukraine made it imperative for Putin to make a move. If he hadn't made a move, in this case, where a hostile government has been emplaced in Ukraine, with the definite aid of the West, and with NATO coming forward further into Ukraine. If Putin didn't resist this, Russia was dead. I think he had no alternative.

The hostile government came into power in Kyiv, and it was put in there with the help of the West. This constitutes a great security threat to Russia, that would make it a defensive action. You could argue that the real aggression is from the West. They engaged in what the former CIA officer Ray McGovern calls "subversive incitement."
-

garrison-feudalism.jpg
Ben Garrison - "They want a new form of feudalism where everyone owns nothing and are dependent on their 'lords'--the rulers at the WEF. The lords will completely control their subjects. It starts with Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) and a social credit system.

China has already implemented this and the Chicoms have praised the WEF. Coincidence? Once they have total control of our money they can determine what we can and cannot buy. How far we can travel, what we can eat, and even what we can type on social media. Say the wrong thing and money gets deducted in the form of a fine.

It's even darker than that. The people running the world are demonic. They hate Christianity and worship abortion. The Demons of Davos want us all to worship them, not God. Bill-zebub Gates wants us all to like him as he vaccinates us to death and cuts off our food supply. It is said that Switzerland has deployed 5,000 troops to protect the Davos attendees. This is not surprising because the vast majority of people on the planet do not want to pay carbon taxes, have their fossil fuels stripped away from them, or eat bugs. A lot of folks want to give Gates more than a cream pie to the face.

There are still those out there who say we are conspiracy theorists simply because we believe the big wigs at Davos do not have the best interest of humanity in mind. We believe the WEF wants to see humanity whittled down to 500,000,000, in perpetual balance with nature.

Just enough people on Earth to service the Demons at Davos. A lot of people owe Alex Jones an apology. Despite constant ridicule, Jones has long been warning us about the dire situation now being imposed upon us all."

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Another current Affairs article of a Conspiracy theorist no doubt.....there should be more of them!!​

Woody Harrelson Doubles Down, Slams COVID Mandates: US Is “Not A Free Country”​

by Steve Watson
March 1st 2023, 6:53 am

"I don’t feel that we should have forced testing, forced masking and forced vaccination”

1677691537069.png

Following a 30 second bit on SNL where he branded big pharma as a ‘cartel’ forcing it’s drugs on people with government consent, actor Woody Harrelson has further spoken out against COVID mandates.
In an interview with the New York Times, Harrelson warned that America is no longer a free country, branding COVID protocols as “rather absurd.”

1677691586680.png

When asked what was “absurd about the COVID protocols,” Harrelson replied, “The fact that they’re still going on!”
“I don’t think that anybody should have the right to demand that you’re forced to do the testing, forced to wear the mask and forced to get vaccinated three years on,” the Zombieland star asserted.

1677691721641.png

“I’m just like, let’s be done with this nonsense,” Harrelson continued, adding “It’s not fair to the crews. I don’t have to wear the mask. Why should they? Why should they have to be vaccinated? How’s that not up to the individual? I shouldn’t be talking about this [expletive].”
“It makes me angry for the crew. The anarchist part of me, I don’t feel that we should have forced testing, forced masking and forced vaccination,” he continued.

“That’s not a free country,” he further warned, adding “Really I’m talking about the crew. Because I can get out of wearing a mask. I can test less. I’m not in the same position they’re in, but it’s wrong. It’s three years. Stop.”
Cue the normie backlash…

1677691801223.png

1677691859030.png

1677691916101.png

———————————————————————————————————————

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Another current Affairs article of a Conspiracy theorist no doubt.....there should be more of them!!​

Woody Harrelson Doubles Down, Slams COVID Mandates: US Is “Not A Free Country”​

by Steve Watson
March 1st 2023, 6:53 am

"I don’t feel that we should have forced testing, forced masking and forced vaccination”

View attachment 29881

Following a 30 second bit on SNL where he branded big pharma as a ‘cartel’ forcing it’s drugs on people with government consent, actor Woody Harrelson has further spoken out against COVID mandates.
In an interview with the New York Times, Harrelson warned that America is no longer a free country, branding COVID protocols as “rather absurd.”

View attachment 29882

When asked what was “absurd about the COVID protocols,” Harrelson replied, “The fact that they’re still going on!”
“I don’t think that anybody should have the right to demand that you’re forced to do the testing, forced to wear the mask and forced to get vaccinated three years on,” the Zombieland star asserted.

View attachment 29883

“I’m just like, let’s be done with this nonsense,” Harrelson continued, adding “It’s not fair to the crews. I don’t have to wear the mask. Why should they? Why should they have to be vaccinated? How’s that not up to the individual? I shouldn’t be talking about this [expletive].”
“It makes me angry for the crew. The anarchist part of me, I don’t feel that we should have forced testing, forced masking and forced vaccination,” he continued.

“That’s not a free country,” he further warned, adding “Really I’m talking about the crew. Because I can get out of wearing a mask. I can test less. I’m not in the same position they’re in, but it’s wrong. It’s three years. Stop.”
Cue the normie backlash…

View attachment 29884

View attachment 29885

View attachment 29886

———————————————————————————————————————
See even a simpleton like him can reflect some what on an issue.

As to Australia on the issue, it came about very much so like Nazi Germany to me, it shocked me how pathetic the Australian people were, to roll over and play dead, to such a load of BS swallowing it all ! Threating people and having their Jobs stolen from them directly not to mention hugely destroyed peoples businesses !
But regarding mentioning all such, it's another subject that's taboo to go into detail on openly, not to mention such should be openly pointing out the damage and the struggle years ahead for such to try and get back on their feet, It's a real issue ! But it's all a one way street, so all angles of the issue are only one sided. so as not to educate the public on the real issues truly at hand. It's all one sided.
So such is not a healthy Democracy, Australia has become a crude form of democracy a idiot democracy that I say has became very fragile and I am pissed off with such being undermined and so easily ! We are a nation of total idiots being lead astray on so many issues that it has become a sad joke.
We the people are being outright lied to !
We now have a lode of BS called the Voice, now ? so a referendum will be called on this issue, but we are not allowed to understand or know what such in details, They will make all that up after :rolleyes: Just like it was done with the Gay marriage deal was done and they full on lied out right, the PM M Turnbull demanded that such only had to do with that two same sex could get Married ! end of story ! but no not at all in fact as it bastardised the whole society, it even destroyed ones religious faith ! It made it so one has to renounce ones religious faith, if you are in sports. The best footballer by far was kicked out of the Sport ! How very un Australian was that ! We were once a people for the fair go ! Now we have become trash like a mongrel dog who stands over others and not to mention regarding Ukraine it's all a one sided load of total BS propaganda, where is the other side of the issue being put forward ? their is non worthy at all, it's all comes across just as like in Nazi Germany one sided only, so as to fool the people. so they can not get an educated opinion on the subject, you have been denied that right in fact !
So what if Russia wanted to get payback for Australia's involvement in the War in Ukraine ? does anyone think about that, or is that another non issue ? They could wipe out a whole City easy as pie. One bomb on Sydney and the whole lot is gone totally wiped out, people are that stupid that they don't stop to think and when I say to them they just go into a 5yo mentality and denial, so childish that it's astounding.
Australia has no rights to be involved in Ukraine at all. So Russia says, oh you want to have a go at Russia as well, well that could come at a price, what are we willing to pay ? Are we putting our nations people under a threat ? what happens if WW3 starts ? bingo their goes Sydney ! Wiped out ! This is not the 1940's anymore, playing with 3rd rate rubbish weapons they only had, even the 2 Nuclear bombs dropped on Japan were nothing, not even worth mentioning as to regards what Russia can inflict on anyone.

No one is going to win against Russia, Ukraine it's their back yard and this War was a creation pushed by Biden and Co criminal intent !
One thing would of prevented this War and that was a Vote ! but they would of lost the Vote because east Ukraine is mainly Russian people.

Zelensky is a Tyrant and Biden is a Tyrant as well because he stole the election and is so full of BS undermining selling out the USA he is a Traitor.
But Putin is not a Traitor to Russia, he had to go to War, his had was forced by Biden's actions, so Biden was condemned if he did and if he did not, then Biden would be seen as a Traitor by the Russian people in selling them out.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See even a simpleton like him can reflect some what on an issue.

As to Australia on the issue, it came about very much so like Nazi Germany to me, it shocked me how pathetic the Australian people were, to roll over and play dead, to such a load of BS swallowing it all ! Threating people and having their Jobs stolen from them directly not to mention hugely destroyed peoples businesses !
But regarding mentioning all such, it's another subject that's taboo to go into detail on openly, not to mention such should be openly pointing out the damage and the struggle years ahead for such to try and get back on their feet, It's a real issue ! But it's all a one way street, so all angles of the issue are only one sided. so as not to educate the public on the real issues truly at hand. It's all one sided.
So such is not a healthy Democracy, Australia has become a crude form of democracy a idiot democracy that I say has became very fragile and I am pissed off with such being undermined and so easily ! We are a nation of total idiots being lead astray on so many issues that it has become a sad joke.
We the people are being outright lied to !
We now have a lode of BS called the Voice, now ? so a referendum will be called on this issue, but we are not allowed to understand or know what such in details, They will make all that up after :rolleyes: Just like it was done with the Gay marriage deal was done and they full on lied out right, the PM M Turnbull demanded that such only had to do with that two same sex could get Married ! end of story ! but no not at all in fact as it bastardised the whole society, it even destroyed ones religious faith ! It made it so one has to renounce ones religious faith, if you are in sports. The best footballer by far was kicked out of the Sport ! How very un Australian was that ! We were once a people for the fair go ! Now we have become trash like a mongrel dog who stands over others and not to mention regarding Ukraine it's all a one sided load of total BS propaganda, where is the other side of the issue being put forward ? their is non worthy at all, it's all comes across just as like in Nazi Germany one sided only, so as to fool the people. so they can not get an educated opinion on the subject, you have been denied that right in fact !
So what if Russia wanted to get payback for Australia's involvement in the War in Ukraine ? does anyone think about that, or is that another non issue ? They could wipe out a whole City easy as pie. One bomb on Sydney and the whole lot is gone totally wiped out, people are that stupid that they don't stop to think and when I say to them they just go into a 5yo mentality and denial, so childish that it's astounding.
Australia has no rights to be involved in Ukraine at all. So Russia says, oh you want to have a go at Russia as well, well that could come at a price, what are we willing to pay ? Are we putting our nations people under a threat ? what happens if WW3 starts ? bingo their goes Sydney ! Wiped out ! This is not the 1940's anymore, playing with 3rd rate rubbish weapons they only had, even the 2 Nuclear bombs dropped on Japan were nothing, not even worth mentioning as to regards what Russia can inflict on anyone.

No one is going to win against Russia, Ukraine it's their back yard and this War was a creation pushed by Biden and Co criminal intent !
One thing would of prevented this War and that was a Vote ! but they would of lost the Vote because east Ukraine is mainly Russian people.

Zelensky is a Tyrant and Biden is a Tyrant as well because he stole the election and is so full of BS undermining selling out the USA he is a Traitor.
But Putin is not a Traitor to Russia, he had to go to War, his had was forced by Biden's actions, so Biden was condemned if he did and if he did not, then Biden would be seen as a Traitor by the Russian people in selling them out.
So such is not a healthy Democracy, Australia has become a crude form of democracy a idiot democracy.....as you said Reggie

It is a democracy in name only. Does not mean much today. Only a label sanctioned by the social-communists freaks of the Western society.

If this is not a 21st century planned global game of conquest to entrap and enslave the masses of the world today and the Russian govt and their elite are not a part of it, Russia will crush the Ukraine govt and own its land in total if they want to, in 30 days! I believe Russia is opposing the global elite and playing a great game of deadly chess with them. And China will wait to gain from the pain and fallout of it all...we'll see

I expect the drug pushers with their deadly vax poisons will ramp up again by the end of the year, along with another fake pandemic and lockdowns.....we'll see

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So such is not a healthy Democracy, Australia has become a crude form of democracy a idiot democracy.....as you said Reggie

It is a democracy in name only. Does not mean much today. Only a label sanctioned by the social-communists freaks of the Western society.

If this is not a 21st century planned global game of conquest to entrap and enslave the masses of the world today and the Russian govt and their elite are not a part of it, Russia will crush the Ukraine govt and own its land in total if they want to, in 30 days! I believe Russia is opposing the global elite and playing a great game of deadly chess with them. And China will wait to gain from the pain and fallout of it all...we'll see

I expect the drug pushers with their deadly vax poisons will ramp up again by the end of the year, along with another fake pandemic and lockdowns.....we'll see
I hear Biden makes claims of Democracy in his speeches ? but it's a bold face lie in fact !

It looks to me that Russia under Putin was needed and he has did a good job for the Russian people to drag them out of such a Hell hole that it was, no one seriously could bag Putin in his attempts to lead Russia out of such Hell and no Government leader could hold a candle to Putin as such a fantastic leader for the people. He has done the right thing by the Russian people !

As for Global powers I think they have a agenda to set the world up in a NWO where the majority will be Sacrificed, maybe 80% killed for mother earth BS agenda that they are peddling with so many idiots nowadays, who clearly don't have a clue about this world truly. they are just brainwashed dupes or mental ! useful idiots is what their idols see them as and just smart enough to be dangerous.

The USA has been playing silly buggers with Russia as Putin's analogy of the chest board is totally true, it's like playing with a Pigeon ? it just does what on the board and fly's off when it pleases. So one can not be serious when you see the games played by the USA said Putin. as they just play the games of a childish brat moron, that are not worthy of a honour of a Man but that of a mutt. They are just playing silly buggers ? something like a used car sails man ? full of it ! not to be taken seriously at all.

China has it all set, I believe and all it need do is sit back as the USA continues to fail economically and morally they are doomed just is the rest of the West. No one could be so stupid ! and a War with Russia or China no one wins ! I ask, prove to me where the winners will be ? You can not have a World War nowadays even without going Nuclear ! People will starve to death in fact and that's most people !
So if people want to sabre rattle for War, I would be very carful of such idiots, because they are as dumb as a post. we will loose our freedoms ! and if the World War ends well well I cant's see freedom winning ! and why is that well I believe that we have been set up for years for such a day. as it sticks out like dogs balls.

Who props up North Korea ? USA taxpayer has for how many years ! it gives just enough money to keep the whole army running, that's why Trump could of called of the handouts and NK would come crashing down, well the powers that be call the aid for food or NK would starve to death.
Then Australia pays the same amount to fully fund the Indonesia Army, oh but under the deal that it's called aid for food etc, but the Indonesia Defence Force is ranked way above Australia's Defence Force in the world and they have threatened us, they did not like out F111 as they seen them as a threat to them. so we bought rubbish ! that can not truly defend Australia. So we are sitting ducks with everything that our Gay fruit loop command up top peddle, All idiots and our Governments are run by deranged Fags.
Our Defence Force is strangled with so much red tape and BS that it's insane.
Look at Russia Air Force, now that is a Force to look out for. who can bag that. they don't play silly buggers and they have the best equipment to fight a real War.

I believe that the Vax nonsense will be peddled again with some new strain they have waiting to be released.
I believe that people should not fly all about the world like they have, such should be limited !
Even now days we have total idiots getting on a plane and sick and coughing like a bastard, they do not care. I have met the biggest unbelievable d heads on flights.

Reactions: APAK

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sie order knoweth what works on the sheeples and will through convience fears and rumors guide the flocks right
to their own destruction .
Fear of covid led to the quick increase of sie new digital system as well as the threats of war . Folks got no idea
what has occured in the ukraine and no idea its already taken root within the nations .
THEY will have their digital system no matter the cost to humanity of whom they care not one ounce for .
And though they holler we do this for the good of humanity
and though they holler against the few who do warn as though these are the danger and threat to humanity
HEED THEM NOT . THEY are the danger and threat to every soul of mankind . THEY do the work
of darkness , of the dragon and build an empire fit for themselves which in turn will serve the beast .
Folks seriously have no idea what is going on and has been going on for a long time behind the scenes .
THE DIGITAL system of which has and is being hailed as the SOLUTION to all the worlds ills
IS NUTTIN more than a lie from hades itself which will only serve the greeds of the lovers of money and power .
They just have no idea . And more and more love to have this so . But woe wail the day
when the peoples shall cry only to find out , TOO LATE . They came for the main speakers first
but the peoples believing they were a danger to society said nothing .
THEN they came for this group , and then that group but the peoples had bought the lie
and believed the elites simply do what is best for the world .
THEN they come for those who even supported them , AND Not a voice could be heard , FOR IT WAS TOO LATE .
FOLKS got no idea exactly where this is all headed nor WHO its headed RIGHT TOO .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world is a giant test tube , a laughing from the elites at the cost of the very peoples it pretends to care about .
Forgive the preposition at the end of the sentence , Jim . Well if jim reads this .
Rather odd that it dont seem to matter WHO is in power the side that supports that side
will follow it blindly .
If biden supports and says something they follow
IF trump supports and says something they follow
AND YET when the other side they opposed comes to power suddenly the table flips .
THEY simply learn to oppose what the other side says . AND yet the same agenda
GOES ON and on with neither side realizing what the heck is going on .
Oops another prep at the end of the sentence .
Yet it still makes the point . The media IS OWNED and that is a fact .
If trump did it they holler bad , yet if biden does the same thing they holler Good .
Folks have no idea what is going on . DIVIDE the masses , have two sides
dumb down masses through education and false science . Focus on issues
that cause only distractions . AND KEEP the entire agenda running
while over time you pump the same solution into both groups , a solution BOTH will agree upon
EVEN if they dont agree with each other . THEY KNOW what they doing .
THE DIGITAL SYSTEM , the ONE WORLD RELIGOIN , believe me they know what they are doing .
But the lambs shall not heed them . AND ITS WHY , that in time
the true lambs will be hated more than ever BY BOTH GROUPS . OH THEY GONNA FIND COMMON ground all right .
AGAINST THE TRUE NON CONFORMING BIBLE BELIEVING CHRIST ONLY FOLLOWING lambs .
SO know ya know WHO THE REAL enemy is behind all of this . THE DRAGON . the HARLOT .
Lamb killers they are indeed and are ever quickly molding all religoins and secular to find common ground
under a false unity , under a false love which is unfying them more and more to be as one
and to follow the COMING SOLUTION to A BIG FAT T . The devil was given much wisdom
and he knows how to decieve . Lambs must stick to CHRIST by HIM we wont be decieved . But prepare
to be hated and to lose all for the name of CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear Biden makes claims of Democracy in his speeches ? but it's a bold face lie in fact !

It looks to me that Russia under Putin was needed and he has did a good job for the Russian people to drag them out of such a Hell hole that it was, no one seriously could bag Putin in his attempts to lead Russia out of such Hell and no Government leader could hold a candle to Putin as such a fantastic leader for the people. He has done the right thing by the Russian people !

As for Global powers I think they have a agenda to set the world up in a NWO where the majority will be Sacrificed, maybe 80% killed for mother earth BS agenda that they are peddling with so many idiots nowadays, who clearly don't have a clue about this world truly. they are just brainwashed dupes or mental ! useful idiots is what their idols see them as and just smart enough to be dangerous.

The USA has been playing silly buggers with Russia as Putin's analogy of the chest board is totally true, it's like playing with a Pigeon ? it just does what on the board and fly's off when it pleases. So one can not be serious when you see the games played by the USA said Putin. as they just play the games of a childish brat moron, that are not worthy of a honour of a Man but that of a mutt. They are just playing silly buggers ? something like a used car sails man ? full of it ! not to be taken seriously at all.

China has it all set, I believe and all it need do is sit back as the USA continues to fail economically and morally they are doomed just is the rest of the West. No one could be so stupid ! and a War with Russia or China no one wins ! I ask, prove to me where the winners will be ? You can not have a World War nowadays even without going Nuclear ! People will starve to death in fact and that's most people !
So if people want to sabre rattle for War, I would be very carful of such idiots, because they are as dumb as a post. we will loose our freedoms ! and if the World War ends well well I cant's see freedom winning ! and why is that well I believe that we have been set up for years for such a day. as it sticks out like dogs balls.

Who props up North Korea ? USA taxpayer has for how many years ! it gives just enough money to keep the whole army running, that's why Trump could of called of the handouts and NK would come crashing down, well the powers that be call the aid for food or NK would starve to death.
Then Australia pays the same amount to fully fund the Indonesia Army, oh but under the deal that it's called aid for food etc, but the Indonesia Defence Force is ranked way above Australia's Defence Force in the world and they have threatened us, they did not like out F111 as they seen them as a threat to them. so we bought rubbish ! that can not truly defend Australia. So we are sitting ducks with everything that our Gay fruit loop command up top peddle, All idiots and our Governments are run by deranged Fags.
Our Defence Force is strangled with so much red tape and BS that it's insane.
Look at Russia Air Force, now that is a Force to look out for. who can bag that. they don't play silly buggers and they have the best equipment to fight a real War.

I believe that the Vax nonsense will be peddled again with some new strain they have waiting to be released.
I believe that people should not fly all about the world like they have, such should be limited !
Even now days we have total idiots getting on a plane and sick and coughing like a bastard, they do not care. I have met the biggest unbelievable d heads on flights.
When his lips moveth HEED him not .
The same with francis and i dare say a lot of church leaders even within western christendom .
Buyer beware , cause what these folks are a SELLING , is chocolate covered dung and poison .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world is a giant test tube , a laughing from the elites at the cost of the very peoples it pretends to care about .
Forgive the preposition at the end of the sentence , Jim . Well if jim reads this .
Rather odd that it dont seem to matter WHO is in power the side that supports that side
will follow it blindly .
If biden supports and says something they follow
IF trump supports and says something they follow
AND YET when the other side they opposed comes to power suddenly the table flips .
THEY simply learn to oppose what the other side says . AND yet the same agenda
GOES ON and on with neither side realizing what the heck is going on .
Oops another prep at the end of the sentence .
Yet it still makes the point . The media IS OWNED and that is a fact .
If trump did it they holler bad , yet if biden does the same thing they holler Good .
Folks have no idea what is going on . DIVIDE the masses , have two sides
dumb down masses through education and false science . Focus on issues
that cause only distractions . AND KEEP the entire agenda running
while over time you pump the same solution into both groups , a solution BOTH will agree upon
EVEN if they dont agree with each other . THEY KNOW what they doing .
THE DIGITAL SYSTEM , the ONE WORLD RELIGOIN , believe me they know what they are doing .
But the lambs shall not heed them . AND ITS WHY , that in time
the true lambs will be hated more than ever BY BOTH GROUPS . OH THEY GONNA FIND COMMON ground all right .
AGAINST THE TRUE NON CONFORMING BIBLE BELIEVING CHRIST ONLY FOLLOWING lambs .
SO know ya know WHO THE REAL enemy is behind all of this . THE DRAGON . the HARLOT .
Lamb killers they are indeed and are ever quickly molding all religoins and secular to find common ground
under a false unity , under a false love which is unfying them more and more to be as one
and to follow the COMING SOLUTION to A BIG FAT T . The devil was given much wisdom
and he knows how to decieve . Lambs must stick to CHRIST by HIM we wont be decieved . But prepare
to be hated and to lose all for the name of CHRIST .
Once the UN and even the WHO have control of another future planned health "pandemic" and can set laws of conduct during another so-called emergency with new vaccines mandates and others over nations the goose will be cooked and the lambs will certainty be open for slaughter. And yet the lambs do not care even at that point as their world and realm is not this evil world...it may be years away or not however it will happen in the future

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once the UN and even the WHO have control of another future planned health "pandemic" and can set laws of conduct during another so-called emergency with new vaccines mandates and others over nations the goose will be cooked and the lambs will certainty be open for slaughter. And yet the lambs do not care even at that point as their world and realm is not this evil world...it may be years away or not however it will happen in the future
They already have it . Wars and propoganda will drive the slaves to surrender all unto their solution .
Folks have no idea what has occured in the UKRAINE . and it came not from RUSSIA but from within .
Sie digital system is their so called savoir and it is being presented already unto the world .
Sie elites already have the tools , the fear and the propoganda to continue to unleash their reign .

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Must-Watch! Tucker Carlson’s Jan. 6 Exposé Part 1​

Banned.video
March 7th 2023, 12:25 pm

See the footage everyone is talking about!

It's clear these videos were purposely withheld from the people in order to frame the left's political opposition

1678222263666.png

Great Video....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • March 7, 2023

Daily Headlines

List of DUMBs by State – Complete List of Military Underground Bases in USA [VIDEO]​

In America alone, there are over 120 Deep Underground Military Bases situated under most major cities, US AFBs, US Navy Bases, and US Army Bases, as well as underneath FEMA Military Training Camps and DHS control centers.

There are also many Deep Underground Military Bases under Canada.

Almost all of these bases are over 2 miles underground and have diameters ranging from 10 miles up to 30 miles across!

They have been building these bases day and night, unceasingly, since the 1940s. These bases are basically large cities underground connected by high-speed magneto-levity trains that have sped up to 1500 MPH.

The Black Projects sidestep the authority of Congress, which as we know is illegal. There is much hard evidence out there. Many will react with fear, terror, and paranoia, but you must snap out of it and wake up from the brainwashing your media pumps into your heads all day long.

Are you going to be a rabbit in the headlights, or are you going to stand up and say enough is enough?

The US Government through the NSA, DOD, CIA, DIA, ATF, ONI, US Army, US Marine Corps, FEMA, and the DHS has spent in excess of 12 trillion dollars building the massive, covert infrastructure for the coming One World Government and New World Religion over the past 40 years.

There is the Deep Underground Military Base underneath Denver International Airport, which is over 22 miles in diameter and goes down over 8 levels. It’s no coincidence that the CIA relocated the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations in the United States, from the CIA’s Langley headquarters to Denver.

Constructed in 1995, the government and politicians were hell-bent on building this airport in spite of it ending up vastly overbudget. Charges of corruption, constant construction company changes, and mass firings of teams once they had built a section of their work were reported so that no “one” group had any idea what the blueprint of the airport was.

Not only did locals not want this airport built nor was it needed, but everything was done to make sure it was built despite that. Masonic symbols and bizarre artwork of dead babies, burning cities, and women in coffins comprise an extensive mural as well as a time capsule – none of which is featured in the airport’s website section detailing the unique artwork throughout the building.

DIA serves as a cover for the vast underground facilities that were built there. There are reports of electronic/magnetic vibrations which make some people sick and cause headaches in others. There are acres of fenced-in areas which have barbed wire pointing into the area as if to keep things in, and small concrete stacks that resemble mini-cooling towers rise out of the acres of nowhere to apparently vent underground levels.

The underground facility is 88.3 square miles deep. Basically, this Underground Base is 8 cities on top of each other! The holding capacity of such leviathans bases is huge. These city-sized bases can hold millions and millions of people, whether they are mind-controlled, enslaved NWO World Army Soldiers or innocent and enslaved surface dwellers from the towns and cities of America and Canada.

There is Dulce Base, in New Mexico. Dulce is a small town in northern New Mexico, located above 7,000 feet on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation. There are only one major motel and a few stores. It’s not a resort town and it is not bustling with activity. But Dulce has a deep, dark secret. The secret is harbored deep below the brush of Archuleta Mesa.
Function: Research of mind-related functions, genetic experiments, mind control training, and reprogramming. There are over 3000 real-time video cameras throughout the complex at high-security locations (entrances and exits). There are over 100 secret exits near and around Dulce. Many around Archuleta Mesa, others to the south around Dulce Lake, and even as far east as Lindrith. Deep sections of the complex connect into natural cavern systems.

Level 1 – garage for street maintenance.
Level 2 – garage for trains, shuttles, tunnel-boring machines, and disc maintenance.
Level 3 – everyone is weighed, in the nude, then given a jumpsuit uniform. The weight of the person is put on a computer I.D. card each day. Change in over three dollars requires a physical exam and X-ray.
Level 4 – Human research in ‘paranormal’ areas – mental telepathy, mind control, hypnosis, remote viewing, astral traveling – etc. The technology is apparently here to allow them to know how to manipulate the ‘Bioplasmic Body’ Development of a laser weapon that can remotely cause burns and discomfort on its target. They can lower your heartbeat with Deep Sleep ‘Delta Waves,’ induce a static shock, then reprogram, Via a Brain-Computer link.
Level 5 -security is severe. Armed guards patrol constantly and in addition to weight-sensitive areas there (are) hand print and eye print stations. Here, is the device that powers the transfer of atoms.
Level 6 – Level 6 is privately called ‘Nightmare Hall’. It holds the genetic labs. Experiments were done on fish, seals, birds, and mice that are vastly altered from their original forms.
Untitled.png01218585.png

Then there is the Greenbrier Facility, in White Sulfer Springs, West Virginia under the Greenbriar Resort. The Continuity of Government facility intended since 1962 to house the United States Congress, code-named Casper, is located on the grounds of the prestigious Greenbrier resort.

The bunker is beneath the West Virginia wing, which includes a complete medical clinic. Construction of the facility, which began in 1959, required 2.5 years and 50,000 tons of concrete. The steel-reinforced concrete walls of the bunker, which is 20 feet below ground, are 2 feet thick.

The facility includes separate chambers for the House of Representatives and the Senate, as well as a larger room for joint sessions. These are located in the “Exhibit Hall” of the West Virginia Wing, which includes vehicular and pedestrian entrances which can be quickly sealed by blast doors. They don’t even hide this one, and it’s even a tourist attraction. The Underground vault was built to meet the needs of a Congress-in-hiding – in fact, the hotel is a replica of the White House.

The underground area has a chamber for the Senate, a chamber for the House, and a massive hall for joint sessions. Although the hotel says it gives tours of the 112,000 square area daily, the installation still stands at the ready, its operators still working undercover at the hotel. The secrecy that has surrounded the site has shielded it both from public scrutiny and official reassessment

Most Americans will not believe that an American Holocaust will happen until they see it happening with their own eyes. Till then, it is just another strange conspiracy theory for them to laugh at. This is no laughing matter. When it happens, it will be too late to stop it.

These Fascist criminals parade as our friends and leaders, while stripping away democratic rights that will be replaced with a Corporatist and Fascist dictatorship, unless people, and especially Americans, wake up now. Here are the locations of Deep Underground Military Bases in America:

ARIZONA
1. Fort Huachuca. 31°50′ N 1100 19’48” W, saucer base below, intelligence training above, mind-control incl. too.
2. Gates Pass Base
3. Gila Mountain Area, south of Interstate 8 and approx. 30 east of Yuma, AZ. 290 N 116ºW. DUM base.
4. Grand Wash Cliffs, on the western edge of the cliffs at the head of Grapevine Wash. Must be reached via hwy 93 and then unpaved roads. DUM base. Page 303 …
5. Green Valley
6. Hualapai Mountains, east side of the mountain range, about 35 mi. SE of Kingman, AZ
7. Rincon Mtn., north side of Rincon Mtn
8. Mt. Lemmon
9. Page
10. Safford, near Safford
11. Santa Catalina Mountains – base

----------------continued below-------------

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ARKANSAS
12. In the vicinity of Hardy and Cherokee Village. 360 19′ N 9°29’W W. Installation purpose not known.
13. Pine Bluff, Ark. area. 34° 13.4′ N 92º01.0’W to 34º30′ N 92° 30’W. saucer base.
CALIFORNIA
14. 29 Palms Marine Base, Identified on the military map as airspace area R-2501 N. Saucer base southeast of Ludlow. This is a U.S. alien research/ diagnostic facility and UFO base.
15. China Lake, mind control and weapons research
16. Darwin, CA, 4 miles dues west of Darwin
17. Deep Springs, CA, 37°22′ N 117º 59.3′ W. saucer base
18. Fort Irwin, CA, 35°20’N 116°8’W W. saucer base
19. Edwards Air Force Base, in the area where Diamond Cr. & the so. fork of the Yuba meet, there are 3 underground UFO bases. 34°8′ N 117° 48′ W
20. George Air Force Base, CA – saucer base
21. Helendale, Lockhead Underground Facility, 34º44.7′ N 1170 18.5′ W. Technology for secret projects. There are 3 saucer bases here.
22. Los Angeles, On Hwy 14 towards Edwards A.F.B. after Palmdale, one turns off and after taking several streets to 170th street, north on 170th St. to the Rosamond-1 70th intersection, the second and lower and better-maintained dirt road will take you west, and if you take a right going north at the power lines and up to the hilltop you will see the top of an underground NORTHOP facility; Technology for the elite’s secret projects. This area was very active in the 1970s. Northrop’s facility is near the Tehachapi Mtns. It has been reported to go down 42 levels. It is heavily involved with electronics and hi-tech aerospace research.
Also: The Government Underground: Underground Military Bases, Bunkers and Tunnels Under the USA
0.jpg

23. Mt. Shasta
24. Kern River, CA the hollowed-out mountain next to the hydroelectric facility at the Kern River Project near Bakersfield- reported saucer base
25. Napa Valley- located at Oakville Grade north of Napa, CA. Tunnels also connect the wineries north of Napa, used for white slavery and mind-control. Has a saucer base.
26. Norton Air Force Base- saucer base
27. Quincy, CA, 39° 56.2′ N 120° 56.5′ W. saucer base
28. Near Palmdale (if one takes Palmdale Blvd. til 240th St. and goes to Ave R-8. One the eastern limit of Ave. R-8 is McDonnell-Douglas’s facility called the Uano Facility. One can see it better from the Three Sisters Hills to the south of the facility. Strangely shaped disks raise out of the ground on pylons. These attached disks glow and change color. It is involved in hi-tech aerospace technology.
29. Presidio, CA – A FEMA/DOD site for Region IX’s regional office
30. San Bernardino, CO, 34º 50′ N to 34° 16′ N
31. Santa Barbara County – placed in the thick diatomite strata
32. Santa Rosa, 38º 26.4′ N 122º 42.9′ W, FEMA, Regional center for the west coast, what FEMA is doing is mostly kept secret. This is listed as a Communications Antenna Field but is doing much more.
33. Sierra Nevada Mountains, CA – a very deep military base
34. Tehachapi Ranch- 4 saucer bases, Tecachapi Canyon has a new underground base which was finished in Sept. ’95. This is the “Unholy 6” base of the Orions. 35° 20′ 118° 40′
35. Trona, CA, 35° 45.5′ N 1 77º22.6′ W –several miles northwest of Trona, directly under Argus Peak. This DUM sits on China Lake’s NWC’s land and may have been built in the ’60s.
image006-2.png

COLORADO
36. Alamosa, 37° 28.1′ N 105°52.2’W W- reported saucer base
37. Book Cliffs, CO, 39° 40′ N 108º 0′ W near Rifle, CO
38. Boulder, CO–The headquarters for EMC, a type of Electra-magnetic mind control that is being broadcast to modify the thinking of Americans, and to control slaves.
39. Colorado Springs, NORAD –Canada & U.S., & FEMA, hundreds of people on staff, contains at least 4.5 cubic miles of underground caverns and forty-five underground steel buildings. Many underground chambers are as large as 50, x 100 ‘. This complex tracks thousands of satellites, missiles, submarines, and UFOs. NORAD also controls many Monarch slaves who have ALEX, JANUS, ALEXUS endtime callback programming. NORAD installation has 1278 miles of road underground.
40. Fort Collins- base for Gray aliens
41. Grand Mesa- Orion saucer base
42. Montrose Co.–north of Paradox, in Paradox Valley. The site in Paradox Valley can be reached via Hwy. 90 via Nucla. Page 304 …
Also: ‘The Safest House in America’: Bulletproof Home Defense

---------------continued below--------------

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CONNECTICUT
43. Northwest Connecticut
FLORIDA
44. Massive base- reported saucer base
45. Eglin AFB, 30º 40′ N 86° 50′ W- Orion saucer base since 1978
GEORGIA
46. Atlanta, GA –FEMA regional center, which is appropriately placed since Atlanta is to become a capital within the NWO redrawing of boundaries. Atlanta is believed to have several underground installations in its area, one to the north at Kennesaw Mtn., Marietta, GA connected to Dobbins AFB and one to the south of Atlanta at Forest Park.
47. Thomasville, 30° 50.2′ N 83°58.9′ W, FEMA, regional center, they train groups in Search and Destroy missions for when Martial Law is imposed. This is SW Georgia in the area of tunnels.
IDAHO
48. Lower Goose Lake area in the general area of Oakley, ID.–Wackenhut of the Illuminati run a “model prison” for the NWO. The worst of the federal prisoners are placed in this underground prison which has 7,100 cells which are filled with about 2,700 federal inmates. A track runs through the middle of the eerie underground facility. Food and showers are on the tracks, and the men are allowed showers once a week. A minimum of lighting is used and the men are beaten senseless if they talk at all. It sits 500′ underground.
49. Southcentral Idaho–under the Snake River lava flows between Twin Falls and Idaho Falls.
INDIANA
50. Bedford & Lawrence Co. area–continued activity in large old mines indicates a possible government use of the large old quarries.
KANSAS
51. Atchison, KS–the DIPEF underground facility, which the govt. would run in an emergency. AT & T maintains an underground facility at Fairview, KS.
52. Kinsley–an underground UFO base
MARYLAND
53. Camp David–just north of the camp is an underground facility important to the intelligence agencies.
54. below Ft. Meade, of the National Security Agency, 10 acres of the most sophisticated supercomputers that can be built, very large complex, massive surveillance of all the world’s communications, including all transmissions in the U.S. & world of telephones, telegraph, telex, fax, radio, TV and microwave transmissions.
55. Olney, actually the facility is between Olney and Laytonsville, on Riggs Rd. off of Rt. 108. Another underground facility may also exist in the area, FEMA & possibly NSA, the facility may be 10 levels deep, purpose unknown.
56. Suitland, MD- Classified archives of U.S. Govt. stored here in underground levels. Vaults have extensive amounts of documents that are not indexed. Restricted access with a coded security card. High-level intelligence groups operate in the area also.
MASSACHUSETTS
57. Maynard, 42° 26.0′ N 71° 27.0′ W FEMA, regional center, Wackenhut is here too.
MICHIGAN
58. Battle Creek, 42° 19.3′ N 85° 10.9′ W FEMA, regional center, activity secret (not validated)
59. Gwinn, Ml, 46° 16.8’N 87° 26.5′ W, near Gwinn is a large underground base which is a key base for sending signals. An AFB is also nearby. Under Lake Superior is an alien base with roads 5,000′ deep.

MISSOURI
60. 12 miles south of Lebanon, 36° 02.8′ N 115° 24.3′ W, near the newly created town of Twin Bridges-reported saucer base
61. In the Bat/Dry/Dead Man/ Howell cluster of caves- reported saucer base
62. St. Francis Mountains, MO (between St. Louis & New Madrid)
NEBRASKA
63. North-central Nebraska
64. Red Willow Co. near McCook, NE

NEVADA
65. Blue Diamond, 36° 02.8’N 115°24.3 W -reported saucer base
66-68. Groom Lake, also known as Dreamland, Area 51, The Area, the Spot, Red Square, Sally Corridor, Watertown Strip. 1150 50’N 37°20W. Run by the NWO along with demonic beings, the CIA is there and Wackenhut Security. Two large underground facilities close to but separate from Groom Lake but controlled by the demonic beings are Papoose Range and Cockeyed Ridge (S-4) underground bases. The purpose is the testing of various UFOs and other secret aircraft like the Aurora and Stealth. Also, biological work is done, including the biological raising of small greys. Many levels have been built t these three complexes, and a 7-mile long runway (which is actually 39 miles) Page 305 … has been built over Groom Lake, a dry lake. There is an S-2, an S-4, an S-6, an S-66 underground installations. S-66 is the most secret and it has 29 levels and is 11, 300′ deep.
69. Quartzite Mountain SE of Tonopah, 37° 31 ‘N 116° 20’ W- reported saucer base
70. Tonopah, Airforce, CIA? & ??, deals with secret aircraft
NEW HAMPSHIRE
71-73. There may be as many as three underground installations in New Hampshire’s hills (according to reports).
NEW JERSEY
74. Picatinny Arsenal, 4o° 38’N 74° 32′ W- saucer base, 1/4 cubic mile large & very deep underground.
NEW MEXICO
The state of New Mexico and Colorado have been used for the construction of a series of underground bases. (All the rest of the states have too.) The Primary Underground facilities in New Mexico consist of 3 enormous underground bases in:
  • The Dulce, NM area (an area I spent several days investigating in 1993).
  • The White Sands–Alamogordo Area has 3 underground bases. Datil and Pie Town have two more underground bases. (Carlsbad Cavern which had underground activity, which is reported discontinued, and another base to the east of Carlsbad.).
  • The Los Alamos area underground facility. the Taos area underground facility
  • The New Mexico area has basically four underground systems out.
  • One goes to the Four Corners area and then to Groom Lake (Area 51).
  • One goes north toward Delta, CO, and Colorado Springs.
  • The Taos facilities go north approximately along Interstate 25 and eventually ties in NORAD.
  • The southern bases connect to Texas and Mexico.
  • The Los Alamos facility dates at least back to 1940. One can only imagine what has been built with 1/2 century of labor on this underground system. Visitors to the deeper levels report humans kept in glass cylinders, plus many other strange things. I have had the opportunity to debrief some people who have been in the lower reaches of some of these facilities. There are special badges, special uniforms, tube elevators, etc. which for lack of time I will not describe.
75. Angel Peak- reported saucer base. Carlsbad Cavern area (now destroyed), 32° 25.0’N 1040 14.0W -old relics of saucer base left.
76-78. Dulce, N.M., 36º 56.0’N 106°59.8’W,–South of Dulce, in the area of the Jicarilla Indian Reservation, another facility is east of the Dulce facility a number of miles. This is run directly by Illuminati w/ Army and Airforce help, CIA also conduct experiments at the center; the size of the installation is huge requiring small shuttle trains and has seven levels according to witnesses. Serves as a UFO base, biological experiments, production center for small-grey drones. Wackenhut provides some of the security on the ground.
79. Kirtland AFB, NM, Sandia National Lab
80. Manzano Mtn, near Albuquerque, known as the Kirtland Munitions Storage Complex, Airforce, 3,000-acre base within the Kirtland AFB/Sandia National Labs complex, guarded by 4 lethal rings of fences, use unknown, suspected UFO base. A new 285,000-sq. ft. bunker is being built near Manzano Base.
81. Pie Town, 34° 17.9’N 1 108°08.7’W, in the area near Pie Town, UFO Base.
82. Sandia Mountains NE of Albuquerque -reported saucer base
83. to the north of Taos Pueblo
84. White Sands, 32°22.8’N 106°28.8’W, a major hub for research, tied in with Dulce & NORAD, HO for NASA /military shuttle flights, radiation research ctr. and mind control.
Also: Run For The Hills! Bunkers For The Elites Hiding From Judgement Won’t Hide Them. . .
NEW YORK

85. Adirondack Mountains (near Elizabethtown)
86. New York Metro area
87. Plattsburgh (near Canada and St. Albans) AFB, 49°40’N 73°33 W- two saucer bases in this area.
OKLAHOMA
88. Ada, 34°46.4′ N 96°40.7W W, underground saucer base, this base does human cloning, and it is FEMA’s most sensitive base.
89. Ashland Naval Ammunition Depot, 34°45.9’N 96° 04.3’W,- reported saucer base

OREGON
90. Bull Run, north side of Bull Run Reservoir area near Mt. Hood, and very close to Larch Mtn. and south of Benson St. Park of the Columbia Gorge.
91. Coos Bay area has had three separate but coordinating underground facilities built for UFOs. The facility farthest east, about 20 miles inland in the wilderness near Hwy 42, has been shut down. It is now an old abandoned facility well camouflaged. The coast facility is probably still operational.
92. Klamath Falls, OR–since Sept. ’95 this has been a base for a number of NWO groups including the Air National Guard, FEMA, CIA, FBI, Spetznaz, and Page 306 …
MOSAP training base. An underground concentration camp exists here.

-------------continued below------------------

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PENNSYLVANIA
93. Blue Ridge Summit, near Ft. Ritchie, known as ‘Raven Rock” or “Site R”, Army, major electronic nerve center, 650 ft. below the surface with about 350 staff and over a 716-acre area. possibly connected via tunnel to Camp David. The NOD installation is involved with psychic (demonic) and satellite control over slaves. This underground complex is to allow the government of the United States to escape a nuclear attack. The enormous complex radiates under Wash. D.C. and connects with many other sites. The tunnel system is used to move some of the mind-control sex slaves. The walls and ceilings of the tunnels are ceramic tiles with fluorescent lighting recessed into the ceilings.
TEXAS
94. Ft. Hood, TX, 31° 15’N 97° 48′ W, home of some Delta Mind-Controlled soldiers and a reported saucer base.
95. Denton, TX, 33° 13.2’N 97° 08.2’W – FEMA, regional center, activity secret
96. Red River Arsenal, TX- reported saucer base
VIRGINIA
97. Bluemont, Mount Weather base, Federal Preparedness Agency & FEMA, small-city underground, top-secret, the staff of several hundred, does secret work for FEMA and contains a complete secret government with the various agencies and cabinet-level ranking administrators that keep their positions for several administrations and help run the United States.
98. Culpepper, 380 28.5 N 77°59.8’W, about 2 miles east of Culpepper off of Rt. 3, called Mount Pony, Illuminati–Fed. reserve, 140,000 sq. ft.,
includes a facility for the storage of corpses, monitors all major financial transactions in the U.S. by means of the “Fed Wire”, a modern electronic system.
99. Pentagon, Arlington, VA-
100. Warrington Training Ctr. –two sites: one on Rt. 802 and the other on Bear Wallow Road, on Viewtree Mountain. One is Station A the other Station B. Army & ??, purpose unknown.
newsmexico.png

WASHINGTON
101. Bothell, 47°45.7’N 122°12.2w W, FEMA, regional center, activity unknown
WASHINGTON, D.C.
102. WHITE HOUSE, 38°53.5’N 77°02.0’W–The secret NOD underground installation which is connected to the intelligence groups like NSA and the CIA, as well as many other nefarious groups, lays under the White House with tunnels connecting this NOD installation with the House of the Temple. The Supreme council of the 33° of the Scottish Rite’s House of the Temple has a 14′ x 25′ room in it with 13 chairs where the Illuminati’s Grand Druid Council meets. The NOD Deep Underground Installation has numerous levels to it. One eye- witness, went to level 17 (via an elevator) and stated that he believes that deeper levels exist.
WEST VIRGINIA
103. Sugar Grove, the Navy’s Strategic Intelligence Services microwave communications. There base here.
104. White Sulphur Springs, under the Greenbriar Hotel, a mini-city large enough for 800 people equipped with its own crematorium, if there are any other purposes other than listening to U.S. microwave communication it is unknown by this author.
UTAH
In Utah, the Kennecott Copper Company has been connected to the Illuminati and the KKK. These connections have been exposed in other writings by this author. Kennecott’s mine (reported to be owned by the World Bank) in the Salt Lake City area is serviced by Union Pacific, which is reported connected to the Mormon Church. The mine is receiving a heavy volume of big trucks after 11 p.m., for instance, on a normal night over 6 dozen large trucks with 2 trailers each roll into the mine. In other words, it appears that the heavy train & tractor-trailer activity indicates something besides mining.
WYOMING: Riverton, Wyoming Function unknown Tunnels to Salt Lake, Utah Denver, Colorado.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today were are witnessing the works of evil men working extra hard to make this temporary world into their own image. We still live in it! And as Christians, it is vital we do not stay ignorant of their affairs. We need to be alert to their evil works, of their ways and methods and the impact it may have on our lives, our spiritual walk, with our families and communities.

Their methods and ways are numerous that aim to introduce ongoing new technologies for the human body, controlled living conditions and rigid grids in which to live, along with sweeping political and widespread social changes into transforming the purpose of human beings entirely- their attempt to make godless spirits - global neo-feudal slaves.

These evil sorceries are many and they include the false media, work of the pharmacy (medications and vaccines, toxics in food, water and the air), financial combinations, political and social manipulation (open borders, climate change carbon taxation, denationalization of institutions) and even rewritten historical sources.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Revelation 18
23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the picture is not clear to you today, it will become very clear and obvious very soon: the true believer in Christ shall be the main target and enemy of this global evil uprising.

So this thread is to share events of this world that especially affect and impact our Christian spiritual walk, our confidence and faith for our salvation and heavenly futures.

We must not lack knowledge of these things happening all around us, out of feelings and emotions of desperation and fear! We must face them, head-on.

Buckle your seat belts, you ain't seem nothing yet!
I believe as it nears the end of it's cycle; this age, we will lay down our denominal and church doctrine differences to unite.
To stand as a front to the habitual ongoing threat to remove our creator, God & replace it with the god of this world.........I pray so anyways!

• Love
Reactions: APAK