The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“If that’s the case obviously that’s going to have to be looked at and we’re going to have to look at in the future how we deal with that in law enforcement.”

The new intel comes as law enforcement agencies that responded to the shooting are being roundly criticized over footage showing them appearing to prevent parents from accessing the school during the shooting.

Watched CNN this morning and did I want to puke!!!!! It seems all they are interested in about this shooting is keeping people in fear and sadness. Yes it is a horrific tragedy, yes it is very sad but they go way too far. It is 24/7 misery with them.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
auken-pic-i-own-nothing.png

Does this little girl with short hair even know what she is talking about... I doubt it very much... She is just parroting the propaganda that she has been indoctrinated with by the feminist Marxists

This is their plan... Its pure evil and many people are abetting it

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
auken-pic-i-own-nothing.png

Does this little girl with short hair even know what she is talking about... I doubt it very much... She is just parroting the propaganda that she has been indoctrinated with by the feminist Marxists

This is their plan... Its pure evil and many people are abetting it
She is a Typical Danish idiot numskull moron ! I have come across them all my life, some of my mums Danish mates are just like that, Communist in fact. Very ignorant brainwashed total fools.

Reactions: APAK and Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BOMBSHELL: Top Research Scientist Exposes How Vaccines Are Used To Implant Cancer Viruses For Depopulation
Infowars.com

upload_2022-5-29_17-42-27.png
Dr. Judy Mikovits joins Alex Jones live via Skype to break down how essentially all vaccines are tainted with a variety of viruses by a group of eugenics scientists who want to change human DNA.

IN ALL new VACCINES of any kind??!!:eek:

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Victoria To Become First Australian State To Ban Public Displays Of ‘Nazi’ Swastika
May 13, 2022 By CFT Team -- 18 Comments

australia-swastika.jpg

(News.com.au) At the behest of powerful Jewish supremacist groups in Australia, Victoria has introduced nation-leading legislation in a bid to fight the state’s so-called “Nazi swastika epidemic” by criminalizing public displays of the ancient symbol:

Under the Nazi Symbol Prohibition Bill, which was introduced by the state government on Wednesday, it will be a criminal offence for a person to intentionally display the Nazi symbol in public. Doing so could lead to fines of almost $22,000, 12 months imprisonment or both once the legislation is in effect.

It means Victoria will become the first Australian jurisdiction to ban the public display of the Nazi swastika.

Anti-Defamation Commission chair Dvir Abramovich said there was a “Nazi swastika epidemic” in Victoria, describing it as a battle between “good and evil….Not a day goes up by where we’re not seeing it graffitied or online or seeing it being sent through the mail or email.

“For a Holocaust survivor to see a Nazi swastika graffitied or vandalised, it is as threatening as being faced with a gun. It tears a hole through their heart.” Dr. Abramovich called the announcement an “uplifting” and “triumphant” moment for all Victorians.

“It’s a thunderous blow to the solar plexus of the neo-Nazi movement here in Victoria who would love nothing more than to put people like myself in the gas chambers,” he said. “A democracy is not just about the rights that we have, it’s about what we are willing to tolerate.”

Attorney-General Jaclyn Symes said Nazi and neo-Nazi ideology had no place in Victoria. “The Nazi symbol glorifies one of the most hateful ideologies in history – its public display does nothing but cause further pain and division,” she said.

“As a government we want to do all we can to stamp out hate and give it no room to grow – banning the Nazi symbol sends a clear message that this vile behaviour will not be tolerated in Victoria.”

Ms Symes said she would have “loved” for the legislation to include online display as well but the government faced “difficulties” implementing it...

The ban does not include Buddhist, Hindu, Jain and other faith communities that use the swastika in religious and cultural contexts.

Jewish Community Council of Victoria president Daniel Aghion said his organisation worked together with the Justice Department to have conversations with people in those communities while the legislation was being prepared.

“We think the legislation strikes a fair balance between banning a symbol of hate….and the right of those faith and cultural groups to proudly and safely practice their religions and demonstrate their symbols,” he said.

A community education campaign will be run to raise awareness of the origins of the religious and cultural swastika, its importance to the Buddhist, Hindu and Jain communities and to distinguish it from the Nazi symbol.

The government said the legislation would come into effect a year after it is passed to allow for time to implement this campaign. Exceptions are also in place for the “appropriate” use of the Nazi swastika in education, media and museums. At this stage only the Hakenkreuz (swastika) is banned, but the government said it may consider the inclusion of additional symbols at a later stage.

If the Australian government had a backbone — or a Constitution — they’d throw out this bogus unlawful law without a second thought — but the Judeo-Masonic subversion of the nation won’t allow for that.

Dvir Abramovich is on record as admitting that all his efforts to combat “antisemitism” actually results in creating even more antisemitism.

Jews like Abramovich create antisemitism through their blatant hypocrisy and double standards — who is he to decide that it’s acceptable for Buddhists to publicly display the swastika but not anyone else?

Buddhists, Hindus, and Jains have all culturally appropriated the swastika from their ancient Aryan conquerors — the original Buddha was an Aryan.

Why doesn’t a Buddhist or Hindu swastika “offend” or “traumatize” so-called Holocaust survivors? Is it because the appropriators are non-Aryans with politically-correct non-threatening spiritual “path”?

Perhaps it’s time for all the “neo-Nazis” in Victoria to become Buddhists — join a local ashram — and start displaying swastikas every chance they get.

Getting beaten at his own game, Dvir Abramovich will suddenly become less sympathetic to these problematic “Nazi-Buddhists” — the next great threat looming on the horizon for Victoria’s Holocaust survivors and other assorted Jewish bad actors.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Victoria To Become First Australian State To Ban Public Displays Of ‘Nazi’ Swastika

australia-swastika.jpg

(News.com.au) At the behest of powerful Jewish supremacist groups in Australia, Victoria has introduced nation-leading legislation in a bid to fight the state’s so-called “Nazi swastika epidemic” by criminalizing public displays of the ancient symbol:

Under the Nazi Symbol Prohibition Bill, which was introduced by the state government on Wednesday, it will be a criminal offence for a person to intentionally display the Nazi symbol in public. Doing so could lead to fines of almost $22,000, 12 months imprisonment or both once the legislation is in effect.

It means Victoria will become the first Australian jurisdiction to ban the public display of the Nazi swastika.

Anti-Defamation Commission chair Dvir Abramovich said there was a “Nazi swastika epidemic” in Victoria, describing it as a battle between “good and evil….Not a day goes up by where we’re not seeing it graffitied or online or seeing it being sent through the mail or email.

“For a Holocaust survivor to see a Nazi swastika graffitied or vandalised, it is as threatening as being faced with a gun. It tears a hole through their heart.” Dr. Abramovich called the announcement an “uplifting” and “triumphant” moment for all Victorians.

“It’s a thunderous blow to the solar plexus of the neo-Nazi movement here in Victoria who would love nothing more than to put people like myself in the gas chambers,” he said. “A democracy is not just about the rights that we have, it’s about what we are willing to tolerate.”

Attorney-General Jaclyn Symes said Nazi and neo-Nazi ideology had no place in Victoria. “The Nazi symbol glorifies one of the most hateful ideologies in history – its public display does nothing but cause further pain and division,” she said.

“As a government we want to do all we can to stamp out hate and give it no room to grow – banning the Nazi symbol sends a clear message that this vile behaviour will not be tolerated in Victoria.”

Ms Symes said she would have “loved” for the legislation to include online display as well but the government faced “difficulties” implementing it...

The ban does not include Buddhist, Hindu, Jain and other faith communities that use the swastika in religious and cultural contexts.

Jewish Community Council of Victoria president Daniel Aghion said his organisation worked together with the Justice Department to have conversations with people in those communities while the legislation was being prepared.

“We think the legislation strikes a fair balance between banning a symbol of hate….and the right of those faith and cultural groups to proudly and safely practice their religions and demonstrate their symbols,” he said.

A community education campaign will be run to raise awareness of the origins of the religious and cultural swastika, its importance to the Buddhist, Hindu and Jain communities and to distinguish it from the Nazi symbol.

The government said the legislation would come into effect a year after it is passed to allow for time to implement this campaign. Exceptions are also in place for the “appropriate” use of the Nazi swastika in education, media and museums. At this stage only the Hakenkreuz (swastika) is banned, but the government said it may consider the inclusion of additional symbols at a later stage.

If the Australian government had a backbone — or a Constitution — they’d throw out this bogus unlawful law without a second thought — but the Judeo-Masonic subversion of the nation won’t allow for that.

Dvir Abramovich is on record as admitting that all his efforts to combat “antisemitism” actually results in creating even more antisemitism.

Jews like Abramovich create antisemitism through their blatant hypocrisy and double standards — who is he to decide that it’s acceptable for Buddhists to publicly display the swastika but not anyone else?

Buddhists, Hindus, and Jains have all culturally appropriated the swastika from their ancient Aryan conquerors — the original Buddha was an Aryan.

Why doesn’t a Buddhist or Hindu swastika “offend” or “traumatize” so-called Holocaust survivors? Is it because the appropriators are non-Aryans with politically-correct non-threatening spiritual “path”?

Perhaps it’s time for all the “neo-Nazis” in Victoria to become Buddhists — join a local ashram — and start displaying swastikas every chance they get.

Getting beaten at his own game, Dvir Abramovich will suddenly become less sympathetic to these problematic “Nazi-Buddhists” — the next great threat looming on the horizon for Victoria’s Holocaust survivors and other assorted Jewish bad actors.
You think Ukraine will ban the Azov Battalion?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what can you use instead of a tetnus shot?
Just asking
99 percent of the time a tetanus so-called shot is unnecessary and can be harmful. I remember when I had a couple of deep to near the bone lacerations/cuts and the blood was still letting. From a high fall to a couple of standing ladders. No I was not doing a circus act either. Went to get cleaned and bandaged up. The doc came back in the room with a needle for tetanus. I said to him why do I need a shot when the blood in oozing out. He quickly put it away.....

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Russians are doing that already if you get my drift. If the Ukraine gets to stable place I think they will....
They want to ban a symbol instead of getting to the root of the problem?
This world is gone.
A few candles still left to shine, but they are fading fast or being taken home.
I believe when all the christians are gone, that's when God will come to judge the world.
But we will have to go through hell to get to heaven first.
They're coming for us. And we may not even see it. There is no escaping the plan.

I was reading the Book of Jashur awhile ago. And it stated that God waited until all the people that believed in him had died before he sent the flood.
He saved Noah to be able to repopulate the earth again. But those like Enoch and Methusaleh and any of their offspring had to die before the judgement day came.

It was an interesting story. And I'm pretty much leaning towards that belief.
Because I believe God is Just and won't have his people going through the grand finale.
I could be wrong but...

It will be as it will be,
que sera sera
Hugs

Reactions: Cristo Rei and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

australia-swastika.jpg

Why am I not surprised. I actually thought it was already a law in Vic

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
She is a Typical Danish idiot numskull moron ! I have come across them all my life, some of my mums Danish mates are just like that, Communist in fact. Very ignorant brainwashed total fools.

They have funny accents those Danes
Oopti lootli oopti looo

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pills with microchips: Pfizer CEO is in love

May25by Jon Rappoport

by Jon Rappoport

May 25, 2022

In a recent Davos chat, Pfizer CEO Albert Boura described his company’s new tech:

“A pill with a tiny chip that sends a signal to relevant authorities when [the pill] has been digested…imagine the implications…the compliance…”

Patient compliance is a very big deal in the pharma/medical universe. The patient gets his orders. He follows them.

From a purely $$ perspective, the chip is a major advance. No pills left in bottles. People finish their meds. They go back to the doctor. He authorizes a new script or changes the drug. More pills taken, more money rolls in.

But of course, the larger bonus is control.

“You see, Mr. Jones, we know you didn’t finish taking the meds you were prescribed. So we can’t keep treating you. It’s a waste of time if you won’t follow orders…”

And this is just the first phase of ultimate control. Over time, it gets heavier. Cancelation of health insurance for non-compliance. Mandates.

COVID has been a training ground for citizen obedience. But the medical dictatorship wants more. Always more. And they’ll dream up one occasion after another to secure more.

Bird flu. Monkeypox. Smallpox. Whatever STORYTELLING it takes.

The medical cartel is in the business of making horror movies and promoting them as real.

A pill with a chip is the soft version of nanotech—by which tiny transmitters and receivers are placed in the body and brain. The nanos are also sensors. They report on all sorts of ongoing body processes—which leads to medical diagnoses, toxic drugs, and toxic vaccines in an endless parade.

This is not science fiction. This is not a hundred years in the future. We’re almost there.

Don’t make the mistake of thinking that humans are going to be on the receiving end of all the reports which the nano sensors issue from inside humans. This operation is planned as AI. Eventually, algorithms will interpret those reports and make decisions about treatment.

Many doctors will eventually take on roles as comforting guides, PR flacks, pitchmen, counselors. “Of course this is all for your benefit, Jim. It’s a good diagnosis. The treatment is standard. Think of Carol and the kids and what they need you to do. We caught it in time. You’ll be fine. But for God sakes, stop reading that nonsense online about toxic side effects. What do you think clinical trials are for? We did the prep work. The FDA approved this drug. It’s safe. I looked at your chart myself. The Pfizer antiviral is the preferred choice in your case. This is routine. If you need a human therapist, rather than the AI psychologist, I can recommend a good man. He lives in your town. Your insurance will cover it. But just suck it up and take the medicine. Believe me, you don’t want to progress to the stage where surgery is necessary. Then we would be talking hospitalization and recovery…”

Some of your children will be talking about earning a PhD in Bedside Manner.

Health Freedom and Medical Freedom are the alternative.

Everything coming down the medical pipeline makes this freedom absolutely vital. YOU decide what’s good for your body and mind, and what’s bad.

You assert that right, come hell or high water.

No matter how many court cases are won or lost, FREEDOM to say yes or no to medical treatment is the ultimate back up. This is what I kept writing and saying early on in the COVID hustle.

Meanwhile, the Pfizer CEO, Albert Boura, is a shark. In every sense of the word.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pills with microchips: Pfizer CEO is in love

May25by Jon Rappoport

by Jon Rappoport

May 25, 2022

In a recent Davos chat, Pfizer CEO Albert Boura described his company’s new tech:

“A pill with a tiny chip that sends a signal to relevant authorities when [the pill] has been digested…imagine the implications…the compliance…”

Patient compliance is a very big deal in the pharma/medical universe. The patient gets his orders. He follows them.

From a purely $$ perspective, the chip is a major advance. No pills left in bottles. People finish their meds. They go back to the doctor. He authorizes a new script or changes the drug. More pills taken, more money rolls in.

But of course, the larger bonus is control.

“You see, Mr. Jones, we know you didn’t finish taking the meds you were prescribed. So we can’t keep treating you. It’s a waste of time if you won’t follow orders…”

And this is just the first phase of ultimate control. Over time, it gets heavier. Cancelation of health insurance for non-compliance. Mandates.

COVID has been a training ground for citizen obedience. But the medical dictatorship wants more. Always more. And they’ll dream up one occasion after another to secure more.

Bird flu. Monkeypox. Smallpox. Whatever STORYTELLING it takes.

The medical cartel is in the business of making horror movies and promoting them as real.

A pill with a chip is the soft version of nanotech—by which tiny transmitters and receivers are placed in the body and brain. The nanos are also sensors. They report on all sorts of ongoing body processes—which leads to medical diagnoses, toxic drugs, and toxic vaccines in an endless parade.

This is not science fiction. This is not a hundred years in the future. We’re almost there.

Don’t make the mistake of thinking that humans are going to be on the receiving end of all the reports which the nano sensors issue from inside humans. This operation is planned as AI. Eventually, algorithms will interpret those reports and make decisions about treatment.

Many doctors will eventually take on roles as comforting guides, PR flacks, pitchmen, counselors. “Of course this is all for your benefit, Jim. It’s a good diagnosis. The treatment is standard. Think of Carol and the kids and what they need you to do. We caught it in time. You’ll be fine. But for God sakes, stop reading that nonsense online about toxic side effects. What do you think clinical trials are for? We did the prep work. The FDA approved this drug. It’s safe. I looked at your chart myself. The Pfizer antiviral is the preferred choice in your case. This is routine. If you need a human therapist, rather than the AI psychologist, I can recommend a good man. He lives in your town. Your insurance will cover it. But just suck it up and take the medicine. Believe me, you don’t want to progress to the stage where surgery is necessary. Then we would be talking hospitalization and recovery…”

Some of your children will be talking about earning a PhD in Bedside Manner.

Health Freedom and Medical Freedom are the alternative.

Everything coming down the medical pipeline makes this freedom absolutely vital. YOU decide what’s good for your body and mind, and what’s bad.

You assert that right, come hell or high water.

No matter how many court cases are won or lost, FREEDOM to say yes or no to medical treatment is the ultimate back up. This is what I kept writing and saying early on in the COVID hustle.

Meanwhile, the Pfizer CEO, Albert Boura, is a shark. In every sense of the word.

I saw the clip of him saying it while talking to Klaus. You should publish that clip here for all to see. He is a snake.

Such ideas were labelled conspiracy theories not long ago

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They want to ban a symbol instead of getting to the root of the problem?
This world is gone.
A few candles still left to shine, but they are fading fast or being taken home.
I believe when all the christians are gone, that's when God will come to judge the world.
But we will have to go through hell to get to heaven first.
They're coming for us. And we may not even see it. There is no escaping the plan.

I was reading the Book of Jashur awhile ago. And it stated that God waited until all the people that believed in him had died before he sent the flood.
He saved Noah to be able to repopulate the earth again. But those like Enoch and Methusaleh and any of their offspring had to die before the judgement day came.

It was an interesting story. And I'm pretty much leaning towards that belief.
Because I believe God is Just and won't have his people going through the grand finale.
I could be wrong but...

It will be as it will be,
que sera sera
Hugs
Folks , just wait till they tie fundamental christanity into dangerous groups like said NAZI .
Some are already trying to teach that HILTER was a bonified fundamental christain per say .
HOW that is possible , or where they pulled that line from , WELL its a dark place for sure . Cause its a LIE .
Soon enough the true colors will show . ALL of this was never about true unification .
Satan was working through men to build the empire of the beast and to ERADICATE . And by eradicate
i mean HE is gonna come full force against the lambs to rid every lamb he can from off this earth .
Mark those words well Ziggy . But we fear not men , OUR END IS REAL GOOD .
IF GOD allows us to die , WE JUST GO HOME TO HIM . And some of us will still be here AT HIS COMING TOO .
Though many , as in all ages , will have died and suffered for the GLORIOUS LORD .
I say heed not KLAUS , or any of the BBB we are one worlders . THEY do the work of the dragon .
And he has many men and women doing his work . Social gospel , THAT IS HIS TOO .
He has been at work through men , in education , news , politcis and sadly even in christendom . TO UNIFY the world as one
AND HE is using the greed of these elites to build the empire of the beast .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They have funny accents those Danes
Oopti lootli oopti looo
I can speak Danish, not very well tho. what do you tink (Think) haha but I do have a go at my mum is some ways, all of us children do in a way and we all laugh about it. she likes it !
But their are two different dialects of Danish and my mum is Copenhagen and next door when we were kids we had a woman who was a Danish Jew and that is another accent again and people would all bag her accent as it was a real gut type of accent, nice woman tho and I loved her she was great. her kids would have their friends try and imitate her accent.
My mum said that she could not understand what the Danes in the north main land were saying. as it's a very different accent, well back in the days it was, nowadays Danish is much changed. more English etc etc. Just like the Australian accent is changing with the younger generation. the old bush type you do not hear much of at all, tho a mates wife's relation came from out Quilpie and oh my ! what a dreadful accent. I can put up with a man speaking like that but not a woman, as it's a real turn off. nice girl tho.

How about that shaza on that show Fat Pizza etc we have some like that here haha ! oh boy ! :eek::rolleyes: