The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do make sense. From what I've read and known, flashbacks of military (and their bases) involvement in any capacity in these sinister matters is 'normal.' They, the military, do these satanist's biddings, and have been their loyal servants for many decades now. And not just for the intelligence MK Ultra programs and alike either.

Even literally killing innocent children, in the hundreds, in one event. Just look at what I believe caused the fires on Maui. I have a video of it in this thread...post number #3,169 from the ;locals' perspective. I'm or was an active astronautical/aerospace engineer for the military and many classified projects. HEWs (lasers) causes this fire without a doubt. Here's just one of many, many clear examples. Plastic melts and smells in a natural inflamed environment. And firefighters can easily attest to this as a fact. Well in a high energy laser burst from an airborne platform, only the width of it, of the laser beam, is scorched, and that's what you see in the Mau i fires. Not natural at all.

And then these so-called natural fires are meant miraculously 'jump' off shore into the waters and ignite ALL ships and boats hundreds of feet away in the waters....what a lie.....

What will they do next....?
Yes. And I suspect that many other "wildfires" have been started the same way ....the Canadian, and NW United states fires ...as well as the recent Texas fires. This is very sinister.

Reactions: APAK

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, a small part of Mormonism is in this 'deep 'as with other so-called Christian religions. Not all mind you....only those initiated as the chosen ones....
I wonder if these pyramids are still being covertly used for these types of sacrifices today?
I believe they are. I always had memories and flashes of these pyramids as a child and it made no sense to me bc it didn't fit with my regular conscious day to day life. I would remember being small ....seeing the pyramids , walking up lots of steps/stairs to enter ....narrow passageways, and small cubicles. I remember being out into one of the cubicles with one of my older cousins. It was only big enough to lay in .....so probably for burial. Goodness ...and that's where those memories always ended. But after my programming began to really crumble around age 30, memories were coming left and right .... sometimes like a flood. And that's when I got the rest of the memories that involved the rituals. I believe they had me and my cousin lay in the cubicle, as it was a tomb of someone....

I was taken to many places that are considered portals ....Chile, where the telescopes were built, for instance ....the Temple Mount (underground/Al Aqsa Mosque), certain mountains...I believe one was the site of the telescope owned by the Vatican ....the pyramids, etc ...
They valued me for my spiritual capacity, among other things. There were things they were trying to accomplish for decades that had failed till I came along. :( And that is not to brag ....when they say "you're special/chosen" it is as far from wonderful as you can get. It just means they will use and abuse you more and they see you as more power for themselves. :/

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, a small part of Mormonism is in this 'deep 'as with other so-called Christian religions. Not all mind you....only those initiated as the chosen ones....
I wonder if these pyramids are still being covertly used for these types of sacrifices today?
One survivor who was raised in LDS says that most of them are involved in SRA/MK. I believe she is right. I know of other survivors who came out of the LDS. I'll have to find her testimony. I think her estimation was over 80%.

• Wow

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was taken to many places that are considered portals ....Chile, where the telescopes were built, for instance ....the Temple Mount (underground/Al Aqsa Mosque), certain mountains...I believe one was the site of the telescope owned by the Vatican ....the pyramids, etc ...
They valued me for my spiritual capacity, among other things. There were things they were trying to accomplish for decades that had failed till I came along. :( And that is not to brag ....when they say "you're special/chosen" it is as far from wonderful as you can get. It just means they will use and abuse you more and they see you as more power for themselves. :/
@APAK have you ever come across any information about the large telescopes being portals/ritual sites?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK have you ever come across any information about the large telescopes being portals/ritual sites?
No, although some ancient higher elevated tomb sites have been for a dual purpose. Used for astronomical object gazing and tracking, and early earth-nature worship ritual sites. Now one could speculate and say they also performed human sacrifices on these large stone platforms to intensive this worship of their god(s).

(Large) Telescopes disguised as portals into say an inner or outer dimension...no officially or otherwise.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, although some ancient higher elevated tomb sites have been for a dual purpose. Used for astronomical object gazing and tracking, and early earth-nature worship ritual sites. Now one could speculate and say they also performed human sacrifices on these large stone platforms to intensive this worship of their god(s).

(Large) Telescopes disguised as portals into say an inner or outer dimension...no officially or otherwise.
What do you know about the Council of Thirteen? My understanding of the Council of Thirteen is that they are the nephilim heads of the thirteen top cult/illuminati bloodlines. From what I have learned of my experience and that of other survivors, control of these bloodlines were transferred from human heads to the nephilim heads in 1976, which was the year I was used as a gateway on the Mayan altars at age 4.

I remembered about 9 years ago ....being at the site in Chile where they were to build the Extremely Large Telescope (ELT) in Chile. I saw the mountain of red dirt where it was to be built. I had no clue about Chile's telescopes until those memories and I began to research it.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you know about the Council of Thirteen? My understanding of the Council of Thirteen is that they are the nephilim heads of the thirteen top cult/illuminati bloodlines. From what I have learned of my experience and that of other survivors, control of these bloodlines were transferred from human heads to the nephilim heads in 1976, which was the year I was used as a gateway on the Mayan altars at age 4.

I remembered about 9 years ago ....being at the site in Chile where they were to build the Extremely Large Telescope (ELT) in Chile. I saw the mountain of red dirt where it was to be built. I had no clue about Chile's telescopes until those memories and I began to research it.

AJ, from an article that indicates this Council it true, and I tend to believe it although cannot prove it.

An author and researcher Fritz Springmeier has done a detailed study on these Illuminati families

1715904840729.png

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AJ, from an article that indicates this Council it true, and I tend to believe it although cannot prove it.

An author and researcher Fritz Springmeier has done a detailed study on these Illuminati families

View attachment 45203
Yes. There is a head of each bloodline. Those heads used to be human, but since 1976, they are nephilim ...which would be the offspring of fallen angel+a human woman from each bloodline.

Several years back, when the memories of the Chile telescope site came, I learned from an alter that this was being done/built with the oversight of the Council of Thirteen. I've not had much success finding any information to confirm that. But I usually do, eventually.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that all you can say on the subject Jane? Have you looked into some of the Mormon politicians, like say Mitt Romney, seen making deliberate Satanic hand gestures....for starters
Yes, I have looked into these claims thoroughly and come to the conclusion "not Satanic". Same with the "only for the initiated" claims, Mayan temples, Masonry, "deep" stuff etc. Those are the results of my thorough research.

If you want to just claim it's all Satanic, you can believe that or whatever you want (that's your right).

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

TRINITY OF SATAN: King Charles III’s Official Portrait Is Clearly Demonic

Infowars.com
May 15th 2024, 5:38 pm

Satanic symbols and demons discovered hidden within King Charles' self-portrait.

1716035152183.png

Alex Jones breaks down the Satanic symbolism hiding in plain sight in King Charles’ self-portrait.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can you say DEWs....used by design to kill civilians and many children by high energy laser weapons

THIS IS A KEEPER....

I have suspected that those children were trafficked. One of their witches, Oprah, is nearby. :/

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

American Thinker

May 15, 2024

King Charles III’s official portrait has a distinctly Satanic vibe​

By Andrea Widburg

Yesterday, King Charles III of England unveiled his official portrait. The unveiling was a deeply disturbing experience because—no fooling—there’s a distinctly Satanic vibe to the whole thing, including a hidden Baphomet. There’s nothing royal and everything creepy about the image showing the King’s grim face atop his red uniform, with the whole emerging from a hellish red background. Charles’s forebearers are rolling in their graves.

The color red has been a cultural theme lately, and not in a good way. Satanism and blood are big now among the crazy leftists who dominate pop culture:

1716035492582.png

(As an aside, I remember when Ireland was a Catholic country, but that’s another post entirely.)

1716035565781.png

1716035631271.png

1716035692027.png

An obsession with blood generally characterizes the “artistic” side of the Democrat fever swamp. Just look at performance artist Marina Abramović’s popularity with the “in crowd.” Her “art” includes something called “spirit cooking,” which involved pig’s blood, among other things.
Knowing about the pop culture’s blood and Satanic obsessions, it’s hard to look objectively at King Charles’s official portrait:

1716035737786.png

Many among the Twitterati went straight to “Oh, my God, is that Satan hidden in there?”

1716035795072.png

If you’re not seeing it, this might help:

lvpi4sipht8whabnusw9_640.jpg

Hey, Baphomet! Is that you? Now I’m going to spend days wondering whether the artist intended that face to appear, whether it’s an amusing coincidence, or whether there’s something more...well...Satanic at work here. One way or another, this is a really bad look for the man who is the official head of the Church of England.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lahaina fire misinformation: what do Joe Rogan, Tulsi Gabbard, and FISH have in common?

Very good take on Zionism, and the layers of circles of power with the synagogue of Satan at its center.

This FISH guy is a believer and there should be one on every street corner.

His take on life here is similar to mine. He's a critical thinker....