The common denominator

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say that the non-elect are deservedly lost.

But, does not your theology lend to the idea that those who are deservedly lost are in that situation not because they chose wickedness but because the Lord relegated them to a situation where they could be NOTHING BUT deservedly lost and could not choose otherwise?

How is that a good God in your estimation?

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
If God is responsible for such a thing then He is a Cosmic Monster.
The cosmic monster is not God. SDA falseness has become indistinguishable and inseparable from the people, the real cosmic monster grown in stature and repute worldwide.
But the only growth that has taken place spiritually since your beginnings almost two centuries ago, has been the growing closer to one another of SDA- and RC-ism, and in the unification in campaigning against Bible Truth of both. Rant on with maltreating Scripture, elsewhere, SDA! I loathe your doctrine as I do Roman Catholic doctrine. There's no difference, as has been repeatedly illustrated in this very thread.

May I and 'Calvinists', not ever employ an <If> in or for our speaking or thinking even, of or about God who is Infinite Holiness and Power, with whom there is no shadow of turning or change. May the 'If-Imagery' of Antichrist remain the shameful idolatry of Catholicism in all its metamorphoses or forms, be it Protestant or Evangelical or Adventist or whatever gross or grosser.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The cosmic monster is not God. SDA falseness has become indistinguishable and inseparable from the people, the real cosmic monster grown in stature and repute worldwide.
But the only growth that has taken place spiritually since your beginnings almost two centuries ago, has been the growing closer to one another of SDA- and RC-ism, and in the unification in campaigning against Bible Truth of both. Rant on with maltreating Scripture, elsewhere, SDA! I loathe your doctrine as I do Roman Catholic doctrine. There's no difference, as has been repeatedly illustrated in this very thread.

May I and 'Calvinists', not ever employ an <If> in or for our speaking or thinking even, of or about God who is Infinite Holiness and Power, with whom there is no shadow of turning or change. May the 'If-Imagery' of Antichrist remain the shameful idolatry of Catholicism in all its metamorphoses or forms, be it Protestant or Evangelical or Adventist or whatever gross or grosser.

That is not an answer to my contention.