The complete paganism of the Tri-quetra (triquetra), and it's anti-Christian purpose

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 20:21 as my father sent me, so send in you.
Yep, Jesus came and spake the words of the Father:

Joh 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Joh_4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Joh 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
Joh 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Joh 7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

Joh 8:26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.
Joh 8:27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.
Joh 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Joh 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Joh 12:49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
Joh 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Joh_14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.​

Thus we are to speak what Jesus said from the Father, which are His words. We can find what the Father said through Jesus, in the written word of scripture. No need for extra non-sense from the paganism of papal Romanism, which claims to follow Peter, but disbelieves and disobeys everything Peter said to do in the name of Christ. Don't believe me?, I can demonstrate it, from scripture and Romanism's own words and actions.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Oh, you must be forgetting these that we were warned of:

2Co_11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Rev_2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

3Jn_1:9 I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.
3Jn 1:10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

1Ti 1:19 Holding faith, and a good conscience; which some having put away concerning faith have made shipwreck:
1Ti 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Act 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Act 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
Act 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Ti 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

2Th_2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

Psa 119:142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.

Psa 119:151 Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.​

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That I agree with their summary experiences, through my own?
Recollecting your reply above is to my question, what's your point, after you posted this in post #14
"You might just consider reading (as Christianity Board is also mentioned, and has some of the same people and tech) - Christian Forums is rated "Bad" with 1.6 / 5 on Trustpilot."

You start a threat calling pagan what actually appears as a logo for this community on its banner.
Now you refer to a review site that criticizes a different community and you note it also criticizes this one.
Now you tell us your point, with regard to the Trust Pilot review site is that those scathing reviews of CF and, as you noted, also include our community, reflect your own experiences.

Your thread and replies slam Christianity Board.
Tell me, are you one of those names giving criticisms at the Trust Pilot review site?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Your thread and replies slam Christianity Board.
Tell me, are you one of those names giving criticisms at the Trust Pilot review site?
I haven't 'slam[med]' anything. I have spoken/written truth however.

As for the review site, I am not one who has ever posted there (my response wouldn't even fit, having been banned over 50 times from CF for the same and worse antics by Admin and 'Moderation' as they mention there. In fact, they modded (altered their rules and procedures) their forums several times because of me, personally, but I still go back whenever I choose, and they can do nothing against that). A question to you: Are the same people that own, maintain and run that board (CF), the same which own, maintain and run this board (CB)?

As for the review site, are you saying they are lying? Scripture says:

Mat_7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?​

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't 'slam[med]' anything. I have spoken/written truth however.
"While many people (particularly neopagans) view the triquetra as pagan, most European knotwork is less than 2000 years old, and it often (although certainly not always) emerged within Christian contexts rather than pagan contexts, or else there is no obvious religious context at all. There is no known clearly pre-Christian use of the triquetra, and many of its uses are clearly primarily decorative rather than symbolic.

This means that sources that display triquetras and other common knotwork and give a clear definition of what meaning they held to pagan Celts are speculative and without clear evidence.
While many people (particularly neopagans) view the triquetra as pagan, most European knotwork is less than 2000 years old, and it often (although certainly not always) emerged within Christian contexts rather than pagan contexts, or else there is no obvious religious context at all. There is no known clearly pre-Christian use of the triquetra, and many of its uses are clearly primarily decorative rather than symbolic.

This means that sources that display triquetras and other common knotwork and give a clear definition of what meaning they held to pagan Celts are speculative and without clear evidence."
Discover the Meaning of a Trinity Circle
As for the review site, I am not one who has ever posted there (my response wouldn't even fit, having been banned over 50 times from CF for the same and worse antics by Admin and 'Moderation' as they mention there. In fact, they modded (altered their rules and procedures) their forums several times because of me, personally, but I still go back whenever I choose, and they can do nothing against that).
There are state laws that address harassment of websites I'm sure.

Have you ever been banned from this site?

A question to you: Are the same people that own, maintain and run that board (CF), the same which own, maintain and run this board (CB)?
I wouldn't know. Why don't you ask them by creating a thread on the General forum?
As for the review site, are you saying they are lying? Scripture says:

Mat_7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?​
By what bar do we measure those posters credibility in order to ascertain an answer?

Interesting choice of scripture. Where do you see yourself in it? When you admit you have harassded CF under at least 50 different pseudonyms?
And how do we trust you haven't repeated that same behavior here?

Why would you return to a website that has informed you at least 50 different times that you are not welcome there?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would you return to a website that has informed you at least 50 different times that you are not welcome there?
Just because the people at the top are 'bad-apples', doesn't mean the common people that frequent there are. They need to hear the truth (in scripture) as much as those pharisees and sadducees do.

I come and go as needful:

Act 14:19 And there came thither certain Jews from Antioch and Iconium, who persuaded the people, and, having stoned Paul, drew him out of the city, supposing he had been dead.
Act 14:20 Howbeit, as the disciples stood round about him, he rose up, and came into the city: and the next day he departed with Barnabas to Derbe.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"While many people (particularly neopagans) view the triquetra as pagan, most European knotwork is less than 2000 years old, and it often (although certainly not always) emerged within Christian contexts rather than pagan contexts, or else there is no obvious religious context at all. There is no known clearly pre-Christian use of the triquetra, and many of its uses are clearly primarily decorative rather than symbolic.

This means that sources that display triquetras and other common knotwork and give a clear definition of what meaning they held to pagan Celts are speculative and without clear evidence.
While many people (particularly neopagans) view the triquetra as pagan, most European knotwork is less than 2000 years old, and it often (although certainly not always) emerged within Christian contexts rather than pagan contexts, or else there is no obvious religious context at all. There is no known clearly pre-Christian use of the triquetra, and many of its uses are clearly primarily decorative rather than symbolic.

This means that sources that display triquetras and other common knotwork and give a clear definition of what meaning they held to pagan Celts are speculative and without clear evidence."
Discover the Meaning of a Trinity Circle
There are state laws that address harassment of websites I'm sure.

I wouldn't know. Why don't you ask them by creating a thread on the General forum?
By what bar do we measure those posters credibility in order to ascertain an answer?

Interesting choice of scripture. Where do you see yourself in it? When you admit you have harassded CF under at least 50 different pseudonyms?
And how do we trust you haven't repeated that same behavior here?

Gods words concerning making a symbol or image of the "Godhead" Father, Son, Holy Spirit

Acts 17:29KJV

29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It isn't harrassment, as I do not go after the mods/Admins. They simply ban me when they find me out or I am reported with evidence.
Harassment is repeated unwanted contact without a reasonable purpose.

You've been banned 50 times and you return repeatedly and say you shall continue to. That's harassment. Harassment isn't an act confined to the act of repeated unwanted contact with moderators and administrators alone. It's unwanted, (banning you) repeated contact with members of the forum itself.

What you've admitted to when harassing aforum,CF, again and again after being banned, refused and blocked from entry, is the offense of online,electronic, trespassing.

Online Trespass to Chattels Needs Structural Reform (Forbes Cross-Post) - Technology & Marketing Law Blog

Trespass to Chattels - Internet Law Treatise

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no known clearly pre-Christian use of the triquetra
I cited from the OP that there was.

See also:

"... the obverse (of the Coins) being the triquetra, which I consider to have been first used about 546 B.C. ..." - Coins of Ancient Lycia Before the Reign of Alexander ... by Sir Charles Fellows, page 8

"... Coins found throughout the centre of Asia Minor, the ancient kingdom of Lydia, and from their early and peculiar art are assigned to about 600 to 550 B.C. These two specimens (Coins) have a countermark of the triquetra. ..." - Coins of Ancient Lycia Before the Reign of Alexander ... by Sir Charles Fellows, page 11 - Coins of Ancient Lycia Before the Reign of Alexander

"... The origins of this popular design have been the subject of some debate by historians. While some claim it to be of Celtic heritage, others view it as much older.

The triple knot can be dated as far back as the Iron Age, but such symbols became frequent from around the 4th-century BC appearing on animated ceramics of Anatolia and Persia, as well as on early Lycian coins.

It has also been found on runestones in Northern Europe and on early Germanic coins, as well as on Indian heritage sites that are over 5,000 years old. ..." - Triquetra

"... The triquetra (greek: triskèeles) is a figure consisting of a triangle of bended legs, charged with a gorgoneion. It is related to or probably derived from the celtic triskel consisting of three curls turning clockwise or counter-clockwise and symbolizing a cosmic trinity. In the 6th and 5th centuries BC the triquetra appears on greek coins. About 289 BC it is on coins struck in Siracusa and on sicilian pottery. After the roman conquest of Sicily in 241-227 BC it is the emblem of the island, then called Trinacria. [1] In the 16th and 17th centuries AD the triquetra was reintroduced and it was also known by the advisers of Joseph Bonaparte looking for a symbol for Sicily that would not refer to the spanish rule of the island. In the arms adopted 1 December 1806, the emblem is tinctured Argent on a golden field. [2] ..." - Triquetra

"... The knot is considered one of the oldest Celtic symbols dating back to 500 BC, where it was used to symbolize three faces of the goddess (maiden, mother, and crone). The design was popular in early Celtic artifacts depicting people, animals, and plants. ..." - Celtic Knot Meaning And Origins, All Symbol/Design Variations Explained

"... The symbol was used by Celts and dates back to as early as 500 BC when it was used to symbolize the Triple Goddess.

It is also used to symbolize the elements of air, water, and Earth, which create an infinite circle of life, death, and rebirth. As such, it was worn as a protective rune. ..." - https://givemehistory.com/important-ancient-symbols

"... An ancient Celtic symbol, the triquetra is considered one of the oldest; dating back to as early as 500 BC when it was used to symbolize the triple goddess (maiden-mother-crone). ..." - https://www.ancient-symbols.com/symbols-directory/triquetra.html

"... pre-dating the cross by hundreds of years ..." - https://irelandtravelguides.com/celtic-symbols-and-their-meanings/

Let's assume for a moment that the triquetra existed from only the middle of the 10th century onward to present, and only grew out of the Celtic population. That would prove that the early Christians ((31 AD to 150 AD or even up to 300-400 AD) Jews, Syrian, Egyptian, Roman, etc) knew nothing of it, or it's use and is in none of their artwork that is known to exist in any of their archeaological materials. However, with the evidence before us, it does have existence before Christianity, and if truly so, then the early Christians knew of it, and never used it in their material until middle 10th century and onward, which again would make it not Christian. So either way, it isn't Christian, though it is definitely "catholic" (in the fullest meaning of that word, a world-wide phenomena in many cultures in varying artistic representations).

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harassment is repeated unwanted contact without a reasonable purpose.
Again, I am not contacting those individuals when logging in (they are harassing me, even against their own stated regulations, which change on the whim or at their own pleasure). I speak with others who desire to talk and avoid the others like the plague who have definitely made it clear that they do not want truth and would rather believe a lie. The reason is the Everlasting Gospel, the only purposeful reason.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You've been banned 50 times
Even at Catholic Answers Forums, I have been banned probably over 30 times (at least), why? teaching the doctrines of Christ Jesus from the Bible (KJB), and even from their own sources (like Thomas Aquinas, etc), and so called 'ecf' (easily confused fellows) sources. They didn't ban me because I broke a regulation. They banned me for the truth, such as Creation 6K, Soul Sleep (non-immortality of the soul), Sabbath (the 7th day) v first day, etc. One of the first times was on health! A change of diet! (meat to plant based), in a vegan Catholic section! They finally shut down - thank God.

I have been banned (for the same reasons) from (usually several times, though not always) Baptist Boards, King James Only Boards, IFB Boards, Muslims/Islam Boards, Mormon/LDS boards, JW boards, and Religious Forums Boards, Christian Chat, etc, etc.

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, I am not contacting those individuals when logging in (they are harassing me, even against their own stated regulations, which change on the whim or at their own pleasure). I speak with others who desire to talk and avoid the others like the plague who have definitely made it clear that they do not want truth and would rather believe a lie. The reason is the Everlasting Gospel, the only purposeful reason.
Again, that you register again and again at CF and are banned again and again, is harassment of CF and members. It doesn't matter that you don't contact moderators and administrators there.
Of course you don't when they've banned you over and over again.
It's also electronic trespass.
Were they of a mind, the owner may be able to contact your ISP and file a complaint.

You never answered . Since you return to CF over and over again after being banned, have you been banned by Christianity board.com?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Even at Catholic Answers Forums, I have been banned probably over 30 times (at least), why? teaching the doctrines of Christ Jesus from the Bible (KJB), and even from their own sources (like Thomas Aquinas, etc), and so called 'ecf' (easily confused fellows) sources. They didn't ban me because I broke a regulation. They banned me for the truth, such as Creation 6K, Soul Sleep (non-immortality of the soul), Sabbath (the 7th day) v first day, etc. One of the first times was on health! A change of diet! (meat to plant based), in a vegan Catholic section! They finally shut down - thank God.

I have been banned (for the same reasons) from (usually several times, though not always) Baptist Boards, King James Only Boards, IFB Boards, Muslims/Islam Boards, Mormon/LDS boards, JW boards, and Religious Forums Boards, Christian Chat, etc, etc.
lol...you are persistent ReChoired...I wish I had your stamina!

Reactions: Brakelite

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-Choired has never been perma-banned (I did get a recent three day stint) from this site (having to do with Mod's and a mirror).

Yet, let's say (assume for a minute, though I grant no such thing) that I personally was on numerous occasions banned from this site. With such a record before you (as stated about other forums), would it make a difference if it was one more time?, or a hundred more times? Just curious as to your answer. Do you think it would prevent me from simply coming back any time I choose? IP bans, email bans, date of birth bans, etc all are quite laughable. Even reporting to the IP company is pretty much useless, since things like TOR, VPN's, personal Servers, changing DNS, non-StaticIP ranges, etc exist, and that simply the easy thing, as there are such things as obtaining access to other computers, phones, lines, devices, on others systems (all by permission of course), and simply borrow their tech and software, etc for as long as needful to create an account, log in, switch it up, etc, or even swapping parts on the tech I am using, or swapping tech (like PC to Mac, to Android, etc) as needful. Even IP tracking software for forums can be bypassed as needful. Catholic Answers used that form. I just kept coming back anyways to speak with the new people there. Like right now, I am simply borrowing another's IP and location as long as needful.

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't think I'd boast of that myself.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-Choired has never been banned from this site.

Yet, let's say (assume for a minute, though I grant no such thing) that I personally was on numerous occasions banned from this site. With such a record before you (as stated about other forums), would it make a difference if it was one more time?, or a hundred more times? Just curious as to your answer. Do you think it would prevent me from simply coming back any time I choose? IP bans, email bans, date of birth bans, etc all are quite laughable. Even reporting to the IP company is pretty much useless, since things like TOR, VPN's, personal Servers, changing DNS, non-StaticIP ranges, etc exist, and that simply the easy thing, as there are such things as obtaining access to other computers, phones, lines, devices, on others systems (all by permission of course), and simply borrow their tech and software, etc for as long as needful to create an account, log in, switch it up, etc, or even swapping parts on the tech I am using, or swapping tech (like PC to Mac, to Android, etc) as needful. Even IP tracking software for forums can be bypassed as needful. Catholic Answers used that form. I just kept coming back anyways to speak with the new people there. Like right now, I am simply borrowing another's IP and location as long as needful.
Thank you for your admission. You have a very serious issue. God help you.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol...you are persistent ReChoired...I wish I had your stamina!
No worries. It does get tiring after awhile (and I walk away occasionally), and I let good brothers like BobRyan and LoveGod'sWord, etc take over for awhile at the locations where I am 'locked out'.

Imagine getting booted from a place, and only a few had the opportunity to hear the truth? Should we give up on the thousands of others that never had the opportunity because of the rejectors of truth?

I mean, whole neighbour hoods have been knocked on from door to door, numerous times by differing and sometimes the same people. People can change, and sometimes where one hard heart is, later in life, after some tribulation, etc, their heart is softened. Then they receive that they earlier rejected.

Is God 'harrassing' (other user's word) them through these people? I should think not.

Reactions: Brakelite