The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the courts should rule that a person’s gender is the gender stated on one’s birth certificate and the gender classification cannot be changed, period, nada, zip, never.

:)-

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the courts should rule that a person’s gender is the gender stated on one’s birth certificate and the gender classification cannot be changed, period, nada, zip, never.

Going forward that's just going to give authority to the whacky parents making news now.

Moms insisting their biological son is actually female. This to get revenge on the soon to be ex-husband who had always wanted a boy. Etc...

May 29, 2021
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Moms insisting their biological son is actually female. This to get revenge on the soon to be ex-husband who had always wanted a boy. Etc...
What difference does it make if the mother is delusional or not. She can not change what the child’s birth certificate says.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What difference does it make if the mother is delusional or not. She can not change what the child’s birth certificate says.
If hospitals are made to obey the LGBTQ nomenclature rules, and a Trans "male" gives birth? That mentally ill person can insist their babys gender is at their discretion. Just as their sex is.

Last edited:

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's what conservative courts will rule. (And you get no argument from me.)