The COVID conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well this is still conspiracy theory stuff. I know two people that died of COVID-19. One person was seriously ill from it for a few weeks and another now has heart problems caused from the virus. Whether the vaccine is effective is another issue. But I wouldn't say COVID-19 is a conspiracy. Perhaps Fauci is a fraud, and no one probably will debate that. He does have some evil involved in the COVID coverup in Wuhan lab area.

According to official data covid is no more dangerous than a bad flu

Reactions: dev553344

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree,
I'm not saying China isn't a big part of this. I'm just saying.. the whole world is complicit.

I think that's a tough pill for a lot of people to swallow... Every government has turned against their people and the media too...

Reactions: Ziggy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
One big point in all this is that the people who have been claiming that we have to reduce the worlds population ? because they demand that climate change is true.
So who would it be that would support such a theory and demand action ?
I ask myself How would such a one go about such a task ?

I think that one would have to understand the foundations of Warfare and such types of a playground would of been worked out with many things that they have tampered with in such fields you name it.

On one point of Our original COVID could of been a good thing if let to run through the world with disregard maybe on one hand ? now that is looking at such from one track of thought =A
Then another game thought up was to deal with it as they did do for how many reasons who knows =B
Then another game thought up was the so called COVID Jab, Jab's ? =C

Now one could look at such from a way of bringing in their NWO that they have been peddling for years. well this could be the real reason and the so called climate peddlers are just one arm of the Game feeding the Greens and Left and the real wealthy Far right grubs, such people are never Christians because they have disregard for life and they have a desire to stand over people =D

So on such a point one may look at such and ponder why A, B, C, D.

A/ could be used to stimulate the economy of the world on one hand, by killing all the old and unhealthy people of the world that would be a great burden off the tax payer for one and a huge increase in people spending their inheritance, a Nation would boom and debt would be wiped out through death duty's etc. that's just one reason for something to be created like they experiment with in labs, I am sure that they do such for many reasons, I could go into all that because I have talked to people who are involved with such things.

B/ So why did they go about it as they have ? and C/ why all this with the stupid so called Vaccine Jab ? well it's not a Vaccine is it ! prove that it is a Vaccine ! it's not a Vaccine at all ! C'mon Man ! they are kidding us right on that point directly taking us for idiots !
Will the so called COVID Vaccine save you from getting COVID well they say it will not in fact.

Now we can ponder E, F and G.

Now their is E/ other strains of COVID. So who knows what the go is with them, another man made intentional warfare games ?
And F/ is the COVID Jab just the thing to destroy peoples immunity well it looks so to me.
And G/ All the MSM is a joke on the subject, I do not respect such people at all on COVID in fact they make me a lot more suspicious in fact, because they are coming across as Nazi like in their attitude and when I get such waning signs I am right say 90% of the time. and start kicking myself with Why don't you listen to the warnings signs, boy I have been bitten for being too trusting, I like to trust people and that is a fault of mine sadly. I would love to believe them all but I can't because it just does not add up right. so I do not swallow it all.

If they truly bring out a true Vaccine I will take it. other than that I will just have to take my chances, I am not scared of dying, it's the living point that I am worried about, if say 70% of the population is wiped out, it's not going to be fun times to alive when you are 60yo and worn out like me.

LoL Reggie Bee...
An alphabet of facts...
I love it bro...
God bless

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Maybe @Enoch111 will like this, found it on FakeBook:
199022920_211911427425755_8197472388302884673_n.jpg

That's what I looking for now...
A new conspiracy theory cos all mine have come true... LoL

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So this is what I'm praying...

That Trump knew what was coming and he was able to thwart this vaccine by creating "operation warp speed"
that would push out safer vaccines ahead of the ones that "they" would have created.
Remember they was saying they wouldn't have a vax for a few years, and Trump trumped them.

The cure can't be worse than the virus he said.
I think he made sure of it.

I'm still not getting it, but he did say that the FDA didn't like him very much for telling them what to do.
Some people may still have bad effects because they are real sick to begin with.
But those who were behind the virus...
they are going DOWN.
Trump was either in on it all along or was threatened with a JFK event. I heard from a reliable source, the Secret Service told him from their source that if he did run again or win he would be JFK''d. I don't think that Trump gambled to head off more deadly so-called vaccines they had ready since at least 2020. A big risk to take...IMO

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The influenza epidemic is different since we have a vaccine for it. When they didn't have a vaccine it was all masks and everything else that this coronavirus thing is.

Last edited:

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The days of dismissing everything as "conspiracy theories" are over. Now we have conspiracy facts, as well as crimes against humanity. Thousands are being killed with the bogus vaccines, and hundreds of thousands are suffering from serious adverse effects. But Nuremberg 2.0 has not become a reality (which should have already happened).

Now that Anthony Fauci's "treasure trove" of emails has fully exposed his complicity in a global conspiracy to use coronavirus as a bio-weapon against humanity, people should know who were all the conspirators in this scheme to destroy the world and reap billions of dollars at the same time.

The list is quite extensive (at least 50 major players) and I may even have missed a few. It includes all the "experts" who turned out to be expert liars:

1. The Communist Party of China
2. The Chinese military and its research into bioweapons
3. The Wuhan Institute of Virology
4. Shi Zhengli
5. Zhou Yusen
6. Huawei 5
7. Anthony Fauci (NIAID)
8. Peter Daszak (EcoHealth Alliance)
9. Francis Collins (Director, NIH)
10. Kristian G. Andersen (The Scripps Research Institute)
11. Jeremy Farrar (Director, Wellcome Trust)
12. WHO
13. FDA
14. CDC
15. NIH
16. NIAID
17. DOD
18. AMA
19. NCI
20. DARPA
21. UNO
22. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
23. The Lancet Journal
24. Nature Medicine
25. Johns Hopkins University
26. Donald Trump (Mr. Trump made no effort to thoroughly investigate)
27. Mike Pence
28. Deborah Birx
29. Robert Redfield
30. Joseph Biden
31. Rochelle Walensky
32. Stephen Hahn
33. Pfizer
34. Johnson & Johnson
35. Glaxo Smith Kline
36. Merck and Co.
37. Moderna
38. AstraZeneca
39. Biontech
40. Curevac
41. Sanofi
42. Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products
43. Serum Institute of India
44. Gilead Sciences
45. The Imperial College (Neil Ferguson, Professor)
46. All political leaders of the Western world
47. The mainstream media in all countries
48. The medical establishment worldwide (including hospitals)
49. Pope Francis
50. Oxford University

And the Jesuits! Surely you can't miss out on blaming the Jesuits.

This is about as stupid a response as I have ever seen. Do you know anything about the FACTS of the case? I just told you that the so-called "scientific" medical establishment sabotaged all the treatments in order to increase the death rates. That is a FACT. Now do your homework.

There was absolutely no science behind the lockdowns, the masking, the social distancing, the obsessive wiping of hard surfaces, etc. Even Fauci admitted that his wearing of the masks was pure theater. But there was genuine scientific proof of the effectiveness of ivermectin and HCQ, which was deliberately suppressed, but is now coming out after half a million people died for nothing.

Hydroxychloroquine & Azithromycin Boosted Survival Of Ventilated COVID-19 Patients By 200%: New Study Confirms

And bleach! Don't forget bleach.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not call him stupid. I called his response stupid. And in view of what I posted it was stupid.

The real science has been totally ignored by the so-called experts, and everything has been politicized for the sake of COVID tyranny. Fauci admitted that there was no science to any of his shenanigans. But I showed what the real science should have done, which would have saved half a million lives.

A smart guy like Devin (or anyone else) should not make stupid remarks. And you can drop this since it does not concern you. I believe you were wondering how to stay out of drama, but it seems that you love it. So let's focus on the real issue, which was worldwide deception through a real conspiracy. If you do not agree, you should just move on.

1. It isn't considered drama to stand up for a friend.

2. If you think that this post is going to cause a big reaction out of me,.. think again. Have a nice day.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't even seen it but I already don't like it and I don't want to see it.

Reactions: dev553344

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the Jesuits! Surely you can't miss out on blaming the Jesuits.
There is one ex-Jesuit on that list -- Pope Francis. He knows (or should know) that the tissues from aborted fetuses are being used for producing mRNA. Yet he urges everyone to be vaccinated, and calls it "a moral duty". Well his moral duty was to resign years ago, but he hangs on to disgrace himself, the Catholic church, and Christianity.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before vaccines for the flu about 10 people out of 300 died from it. You should look at this:1918 Pandemic (H1N1 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is one ex-Jesuit on that list -- Pope Francis. He knows (or should know) that the tissues from aborted fetuses are being used for producing mRNA. Yet he urges everyone to be vaccinated, and calls it "a moral duty". Well his moral duty was to resign years ago, but he hangs on to disgrace himself, the Catholic church, and Christianity.

Untrue on all charges.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Pope Calls Coronavirus Vaccinations an Ethical Obligation
Saying he will be vaccinated himself next week, Francis described the refusal to get the vaccine as suicidal.
Pope Calls Coronavirus Vaccinations an Ethical Obligation

Why do Catholics call every exposure of their church "a lie"? Why have they not called for this pretender's resignation?

I can't access your link as it requires a login.
But
1.As far as I can find the Pope's actual words were "It is an ethical option because it concerns your life but also that of others.”
"ethical option" not a "moral duty"

2. Your post that I commented on did not mention any claim that the Pope described a "refusal to get the vaccine as suicidal". Therefore to claim that I denied that is dishonest.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one doesn't require a membership:
Pope Francis suggests people have moral obligation to take coronavirus vaccine

Pope Francis suggests people have moral obligation to take coronavirus vaccine
Jan 11, 2021
by Joshua J. McElwee

Vatican
in a Jan. 10 interview for Italy's TG5 news program. "It is the moral choice because it is about your life but also the lives of others."

20210109T0000-POPE-CAPITOL-VACCINE-1012435.JPG
20210109T0000-POPE-CAPITOL-VACCINE-1012435.JPG

Pope Francis speaks to a reporter in a screen grab from clips of the Jan. 10 interview. (CNS screen grab)
The pope, who said he has already made an appointment with the Vatican's health service for his own inoculation, also lamented that some people are saying they will not take a vaccine.

"I do not understand why some say that this could be a dangerous vaccine," said Francis. "If the doctors are presenting this to you as a thing that will go well and doesn't have any special dangers, why not take it?"

"There is a suicidal denialism that I would not know how to explain but today people must take the vaccine," the pontiff continued.

Francis' remarks are the latest in a series of firm signals to the world's 1.3 billion Catholics that he and the Vatican strongly support the global vaccination effort.

Earlier in December, the Vatican's doctrinal office issued an unusually prompt note saying it is "morally acceptable" for Catholics to take the new vaccines. And the Vatican's own health service is about to begin offering the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine to the city-state's residents, staff members, and their families.

Francis did not say specifically when he would receive the vaccine, and the Vatican has not offered further comment on the pope's plans.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
link from : issued an unusually prompt note:
Vatican: Coronavirus vaccines 'morally acceptable' for Catholics

ROME — The Vatican's doctrinal office issued a note Dec. 21 saying it is "morally acceptable" for Catholics to take vaccines against the coronavirus, in what appears an unprecedented effort to convince believers to inoculate themselves to help end the global pandemic.

Addressing concerns that some of the new vaccines were developed using cell lines connected to tissue obtained from two abortions decades ago, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith said the "grave danger" of spreading the coronavirus outweighs those concerns.

"When ethically irreproachable COVID-19 vaccines are not available … it is morally acceptable to receive COVID-19 vaccines that have used cell lines from aborted fetuses in their research and production process," said the doctrinal office.

"All vaccinations recognized as clinically safe and effective can be used in good conscience with the certain knowledge that the use of such vaccines does not constitute formal cooperation with the abortion from which the cells used in production of the vaccines derive," it continued.

The doctrinal office says its note was approved by Pope Francis on Dec. 17.

Some Catholics have expressed concerns that several of the new coronavirus vaccines, including those from Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and AstraZeneca, might have used cells connected to the aborted fetuses, either in their development or testing phases.

The Vatican's doctrinal office says it is not giving a "moral endorsement" to the cell lines that were used in producing the vaccines, but says the connection to the aborted material is "remote."

Although the Vatican note does not recommend that vaccination against the coronavirus be made mandatory, it says "the morality of vaccination depends not only on the duty to protect one's own health, but also on the duty to pursue the common good."

"In the absence of other means to stop or even prevent the epidemic, the common good may recommend vaccination, especially to protect the weakest and most exposed," says the note.

If some people choose not to take the vaccine for reasons of conscience, the Vatican says those persons "must do their utmost to avoid … becoming vehicles for the transmission of the infectious agent."

The chairmen of the U.S. bishops' doctrine and pro-life committees had previously addressed the morality of the coronavirus vaccines in a Dec. 14 note that was less fulsome in its endorsement of the inoculations.

While the American prelates recommended Catholics use the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, they said the product from AstraZeneca "should be avoided" if alternatives were available.

The Vatican's doctrinal congregation is traditionally considered the highest authority on the Catholic Church's doctrine, beside the pope or an ecumenical council.

Throughout the pandemic, Francis has exhorted Catholics to follow the instructions of health authorities in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.

During his weekly Angelus address in St. Peter's Square Dec. 20, the pontiff told people not to "lament" about things they have been unable to do because of the pandemic precautions and to instead think of doing something for those in need.

The Vatican's note also calls it a "moral imperative" for governments and pharmaceutical companies to offer the coronavirus vaccines "to the poorest countries in a manner that is not costly for them."

A version of this story appeared in the Jan 8-21, 2021 print issue under the headline: Vatican: Coronavirus vaccines 'morally acceptable' for Catholics .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
..the "grave danger" of spreading the coronavirus outweighs those concerns...
Which is pure baloney. Indeed there was never a time on earth when so much baloney was spread around by so many. But it is far more serious than lies, lies, and more lies.

People are dying daily from those killer vaccines. The numbers below are only for the USA. Try to multiply them by 200 to get a worldwide count. And that may in fact be low.

CDC: 5,888 DEAD 329,021 Injuries from COVID-19 Shots – More than Previous 29 Years of VAERS Vaccine Deaths
CDC: 5,888 DEAD 329,021 Injuries from COVID-19 Shots – More than Previous 29 Years of VAERS Vaccine Deaths