The COVID conspiracy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which is pure baloney. Indeed there was never a time on earth when so much baloney was spread around by so many. But it is far more serious than lies, lies, and more lies.

People are dying daily from those killer vaccines. The numbers below are only for the USA. Try to multiply them by 200 to get a worldwide count. And that may in fact be low.

CDC: 5,888 DEAD 329,021 Injuries from COVID-19 Shots – More than Previous 29 Years of VAERS Vaccine Deaths
CDC: 5,888 DEAD 329,021 Injuries from COVID-19 Shots – More than Previous 29 Years of VAERS Vaccine Deaths

I have problems with this sentence myself:

"The Vatican's doctrinal office says it is not giving a "moral endorsement" to the cell lines that were used in producing the vaccines, but says the connection to the aborted material is "remote."

So, ... it's ok then? I guess..
hmm

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
but says the connection to the aborted material is "remote."
Well the truth is that it is NOT remote (much as those vaccine producers would like to deceive everyone).
Vaccines using fetal tissue: 12 faulty assumptions

11. “No further babies are suffering as a result.”
While fetal tissue vaccines are widely accepted, general fetal harvesting is legitimized and impossible to ban [46, 47, 48] — so it has grown instead, leading to many more babies suffering.

For example, in 1982 a container of 16,500 fetuses was found at the US home of a former laboratory owner.[49] In 2003, the Dutch company behind HEK293 sought aborted babies as far afield as New Zealand [50] and Australia.[51] Journal articles discuss “the fetal tissue economy” in Britain.[52] In 2019, 2,200 fetuses were found at an abortionists home [53] and the court depositions of Planned Parenthood staff [54] showed harvesting continues at scale.

Moreover, both polls [55, 56, 57] (and some practice [58]) indicate that parents are more likely to choose abortion if “medical use” of a fetus is possible. Thus, if the option of having babies used for medical purposes was not available, less future babies would suffer and be aborted.

Reactions: Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the truth is that it is NOT remote (much as those vaccine producers would like to deceive everyone).

11. “No further babies are suffering as a result.”
While fetal tissue vaccines are widely accepted, general fetal harvesting is legitimized and impossible to ban [46, 47, 48] — so it has grown instead, leading to many more babies suffering.

For example, in 1982 a container of 16,500 fetuses was found at the US home of a former laboratory owner.[49] In 2003, the Dutch company behind HEK293 sought aborted babies as far afield as New Zealand [50] and Australia.[51] Journal articles discuss “the fetal tissue economy” in Britain.[52] In 2019, 2,200 fetuses were found at an abortionists home [53] and the court depositions of Planned Parenthood staff [54] showed harvesting continues at scale.

Moreover, both polls [55, 56, 57] (and some practice [58]) indicate that parents are more likely to choose abortion if “medical use” of a fetus is possible. Thus, if the option of having babies used for medical purposes was not available, less future babies would suffer and be aborted.

I know more than I want to know @Enoch111
I'll just leave it there..
Hugs

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Before vaccines for the flu about 10 people out of 300 died from it. You should look at this:1918 Pandemic (H1N1 virus) | Pandemic Influenza (Flu) | CDC

The 1918 influenza pandemic was the most severe pandemic in recent history. It was caused by an H1N1 virus with genes of avian origin. Although there is not universal consensus regarding where the virus originated, it spread worldwide during 1918-1919. In the United States, it was first identified in military personnel in spring 1918. It is estimated that about 500 million people or one-third of the world’s population became infected with this virus. The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

In other words, covid is even less dangerous than the seasonal flu. True?

The Spanish flu was a real pandemic. It killed young healthy people. There is no comparison covids mild sniffle which only kills people that are old and dying...

And remember that the worlds population was only around 2 billion back then, so it really did damage... There was no international flights or cars so spreading it would of been harder back then...

Was watching an interview recently where this doctor explained why lockdowns don't work... He said firstly that there is no such thing as an asymptomatic carrier. Your either sick and can spread it or your.
If you have no symptoms then your medically not ill.
So then, usually what happens is when a person is sick they stay home. Only healthy people are out and about, not sick people. So the spread is minimal.
It just all made sense. Masks on a healthy person is a sick joke he said. When a person sees everyone around wearing masks it triggers a fear response. Its all psychological. Everyone is so afraid now.
Just look at how quickly the world changed in 18 months. A criminal entered a store with a mask, now your a criminal if you enter a store without a mask. Real criminals must be loving this

Last edited:

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words, covid is even less dangerous than the seasonal flu. True?

The Spanish flu was a real pandemic. It killed young healthy people. There is no comparison covids mild sniffle which only kills people that are old and dying...

And remember that the worlds population was only around 2 billion back then, so it really did damage... There was no international flights or cars so spreading it would of been harder back then...

Was watching an interview recently where this doctor explained why lockdowns don't work... He said firstly that there is no such thing as an asymptomatic carrier. Your either sick and can spread it or your.
If you have no symptoms then your medically not ill.
So then, usually what happens is when a person is sick they stay home. Only healthy people are out and about, not sick people. So the spread is minimal.
It just all made sense. Masks on a healthy person is a sick joke he said. When a person sees everyone around wearing masks it triggers a fear response. Its all psychological. Everyone is so afraid now.
Just look at how quickly the world changed in 18 months. A criminal entered a store with a mask, now your a criminal if you enter a store without a mask. Real criminals must be loving this

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

That's so bad...
Such people are like small time criminals...

In Australia a pregnant woman was arrested in her home in front of her family for posting about protesting on facebook...
Another was manhandled an arrested on the street for not wearing a mask...

The most embarrassing thing is there are people that agree with all this...

I'm disgusted to be a part of this society...
I feel this incandescent rage closely followed by deep sorrow at what is happening in the world

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's so bad...
Such people are like small time criminals...

In Australia a pregnant woman was arrested in her home in front of her family for posting about protesting on facebook...
Another was manhandled an arrested on the street for not wearing a mask...

The most embarrassing thing is there are people that agree with all this...

I'm disgusted to be a part of this society...
I feel this incandescent rage closely followed by deep sorrow at what is happening in the world
They'll go along with it until it is them, right?
Then who will stand and defend them?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They'll go along with it until it is them, right?
Then who will stand and defend them?

True that reminds me of an account I read from someone back in Nazi Germany. It went something like this...

"First they took away the Jews.
But I'm not Jewish so I said nothing.
Then they took away the communists.
But I'm not communist so I said nothing.
Then they took away the immigrants.
But I'm not an immigrant so I said nothing.
Then they took us away.
And everyone else said nothing."

Then there the people who work for the state...
These are like the people that worshipped Stalin in the Soviet Union. People like that police officer. They will always stand by the state so long as their being paid by it

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is 10 hours long LOL

LOVE IT!!!

HAHAHAHA

OOPS WRONG THREAD

Blues State

Jan 24, 2022
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, for me Covid 19 was long lasting but a lot milder than the flu that put me in the hospital about 10 years ago.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Truman
Where are you friend and brother, Truman? We are missing you and praying for you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The days of dismissing everything as "conspiracy theories" are over. Now we have conspiracy facts, as well as crimes against humanity. Thousands are being killed with the bogus vaccines, and hundreds of thousands are suffering from serious adverse effects. But Nuremberg 2.0 has not become a reality (which should have already happened).

Now that Anthony Fauci's "treasure trove" of emails has fully exposed his complicity in a global conspiracy to use coronavirus as a bio-weapon against humanity, people should know who were all the conspirators in this scheme to destroy the world and reap billions of dollars at the same time.

The list is quite extensive (at least 50 major players) and I may even have missed a few. It includes all the "experts" who turned out to be expert liars:

1. The Communist Party of China
2. The Chinese military and its research into bioweapons
3. The Wuhan Institute of Virology
4. Shi Zhengli
5. Zhou Yusen
6. Huawei 5
7. Anthony Fauci (NIAID)
8. Peter Daszak (EcoHealth Alliance)
9. Francis Collins (Director, NIH)
10. Kristian G. Andersen (The Scripps Research Institute)
11. Jeremy Farrar (Director, Wellcome Trust)
12. WHO
13. FDA
14. CDC
15. NIH
16. NIAID
17. DOD
18. AMA
19. NCI
20. DARPA
21. UNO
22. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
23. The Lancet Journal
24. Nature Medicine
25. Johns Hopkins University
26. Donald Trump (Mr. Trump made no effort to thoroughly investigate)
27. Mike Pence
28. Deborah Birx
29. Robert Redfield
30. Joseph Biden
31. Rochelle Walensky
32. Stephen Hahn
33. Pfizer
34. Johnson & Johnson
35. Glaxo Smith Kline
36. Merck and Co.
37. Moderna
38. AstraZeneca
39. Biontech
40. Curevac
41. Sanofi
42. Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products
43. Serum Institute of India
44. Gilead Sciences
45. The Imperial College (Neil Ferguson, Professor)
46. All political leaders of the Western world
47. The mainstream media in all countries
48. The medical establishment worldwide (including hospitals)
49. Pope Francis
50. Oxford University

All but one do NOT surprise me. I am sorry to hear the Lancet is also complicit :(
Now, try to get all your fearful friends and relatives to SEE.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is using him in another place is what he told me. I think he wanted to stay here but is abiding in his instructions.
Thank you friend. I may have heard this before, but my memory does not always work so well.

Give God the glory!

Reactions: Mantis

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need a few more masked bandits around.:cool: But you won't be able to tell the good guys from the bad guys.

Ha! It's already pretty hard to tell the difference between the good and the bad guys; even in the church...or maybe even MORESO in the church.