The COVID death protocol - no early treatment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as I never wrote here or any other thread that I believed the shot would give total immunity- your answer is just as much a lie as you bearing false witness against me. that you will have to answer to Jesus for.

It is so sad that you got so screwed up in a cabal of conspiracies that it stopped you from learning. I knew before April 12 when I got my firsat "devils brew" aka the covid shot that it does not provide total immunity. It gives on greater immunity but not total, but what it does do to teh %ages the drug companies did report, that it will reduce the severity of the virus and reduce the # of deaths which aftrer a year of people taking shots has been proven very very very true. according ot eh reporting mechanism from teh hospitals ( I know how this works, my daughter does it) nearly all of the hospitalized in serious condition are unvaxxed people.

I wish you would stop creating straw men of your own making and then beating on them. It is a very pre-pubescent action. Please stop lying about what I say! I did expect far more from you based on conversations from other threadsa.
You’re on the wrong side of who the cabal is, and where the truth is.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You’re on the wrong side of who the cabal is, and where the truth is.

Well if knowing they are bringing the world to a one world govt. and that yes they are scheming (knowingly or not) to accomplish gods purposes through the god of this world, then whose side are you on?
I have taught for many years the global concpiracy that is moving in two areas to come to a head, there is the secular side with the Davos vrows (WEF) the biblderburgs, illuminati, club of Rome, central banks and now big IT and media! Then there is the spiritual side with ecumenism, cosmic humanism and new age thought. If preaching against these are the wrong side, I don't want to be on what you think is th eright side!