CDC admits covid as a type of flu now, go back to work, do not quarantine and deaths over exaggerated

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My SIL was a fine Christian woman and she died from COVID> What you posted is ridiculous.
Trolling .
He is.
baby-yoda-grogu.gif

Reactions: marks

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No luck involved in my life - Standing on God's Word works!

Lots of people that are Christians don't know God's Word good enough to stand on God's promises and received what the Lord has promised and so they due. Opps! Better make sure that life insurance is paid up to pay for that box and hole in the ground you are going to need.

Lots of people that are Christians have been falsely taught that God does not heal anymore or God does not honor His promises as though God is a liar or something. That's what people get for believing their fake "pastor" and not studying God's Word for themselves!

I will agree to disagree. Not gonna argue with you.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Reported deaths involving COVID-19 are several-fold greater than those reported to involve influenza and RSV. However, influenza and likely RSV are often underreported as causes of death," the CDC said. In the 2022–2023 respiratory virus season, there were nearly 90,000 reported COVID-19 deaths. For flu, there were 9,559 reported deaths, but the CDC estimates the true number to be between 18,000 and 97,000. In the current season, there have been 32,949 reported COVID-19 deaths to date and 5,854 reported flu deaths, but the agency estimates the real flu deaths are between 17,000 and 50,000.

"Total COVID-19 deaths, accounting for underreporting, are likely to be higher than, but of the same order of magnitude as, total influenza deaths," the agency concluded.

In all, the CDC was ready to fold SARS-CoV-2 into the gang of common seasonal respiratory viruses, with most cases mild and undiagnosed. "Viruses cause most acute respiratory illnesses, but it is rarely possible to determine the type of virus without testing, and oftentimes testing does not change clinical management," the agency wrote.
They also slipped under the radar that Hydroxchloroquine and Ivermectin is effective against Covid-19. Does everyone remember the negative pushback and propaganda against these drugs? Doctors were restricted from using them.
Big Pharma wanted their vaccines and ( according to them) nothing else worked. Even the former CDC director recommended Vitamin D3 and Zinc, that American were deficient

Reactions: Scott Downey

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Big Pharma / Big $$$ / Big LIES! / Big murderers!

Bill Judson

Feb 21, 2024
Tempe AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SIL = sister-in-law.

IDKT = I didn't know that

All these goofy acronyms these days are ridiculous

Sometime when I run across someone using acronyms, I like to make some up just to mess with them and then act all surprised when they admit they don't know what my made up acronyms means and I have to tell them

Like, CYIT = Can you imagine that
Or, ATS = Ain't that something

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CDC admits covid as a type of flu now, go back to work, do not quarantine and deaths over exaggerated

It was Fauci’s baby to promote, encourage the American People to rush out every year and get a flu shot….
Pretty handy to have “insider” information on the CDC (and “partners”) pre-planned Flu strain…and pre-pared ‘shot’ and the …uh hem, Pharma Co. On the Stock Market, supplier….tee hee….and the people running year after year….to get “their shot”!

Of course the CDC’s “record keeping” was pristine, keeping track of “the cha-Ching” for every shot administered!

And “boo hoo”…. WHAT? A decline in People rushing to get “their flu shot” ? Oh, Oh, no, the “cha-Ching” is “a worry for the Partners”….what to do, what to do?

Clever, underhanded, wicked, _ _ _ tards.

Reactions: Scott Downey

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No luck involved in my life - Standing on God's Word works!

Lots of people that are Christians don't know God's Word good enough to stand on God's promises and received what the Lord has promised and so they due. Opps! Better make sure that life insurance is paid up to pay for that box and hole in the ground you are going to need.

Lots of people that are Christians have been falsely taught that God does not heal anymore or God does not honor His promises as though God is a liar or something. That's what people get for believing their fake "pastor" and not studying God's Word for themselves!
I like the way you know God well enough in realizing that not only WILL He heal a disease?
Oh no! He goes way further then that!
If you are in God's "preventive maintenance" program? (1 Peter 2:5 KJV)
He'll keep you from getting a disease!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like the way you know God well enough in realizing that not only WILL He heal a disease?
Oh no! He goes way further then that!
If you are in God's "preventive maintenance" program? (1 Peter 2:5 KJV)
He'll keep you from getting a disease!
You must not be an old person.
I will prefer to go out and up like Moses

But won't judge anyone on how they die.