The COVID death protocol - no early treatment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The SARS-CoV-2 virus stands for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2.

We’ve already had the first SARS virus, called by some SARS-CoV-1, which had the same effect on the lungs. The virus doesn’t kill people, it’s the severe lung inflammation from what’s called ‘the cytokine storm’ caused by the immune system overreacting and causing so much inflammation of the alveoli sacs in the lungs, that oxygen can’t get in.

The obvious protocol for an infection that causes massive lung inflammation is early treatment with anti-inflammatory steroids (corticosteroids), and antibiotics (to prevent secondary lung infection).

Yet the protocol doctors are told to follow is to do NOTHING, and send the patient home until they can’t breathe due to aforesaid inflammation, and they go to an ER in fear and panic, where they then put them on a high pressure, lung damaging, ventilator until they die.

This is an evil and harmful protocol that has caused untold thousands of unnecessary deaths from deliberate patient neglect

Many doctors have had to start using a common sense early treatment protocol on their own, to save patients lives.

Here’s just one source of many on this matter, with information from a doctor with impeccable medical and academic credentials proving his expertise.

In this interview, Dr. Peter McCullough discusses the importance of early treatment for COVID-19, and the potential motivations behind the suppression of safe and effective treatments.

McCullough has impeccable academic credentials. He’s an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas. He also has a master’s degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.

Early At-Home Treatments Could Save 85% of Covid Deaths

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Quercetin — An Alternative to Hydroxychloroquine, and More (noqreport.com)
And Floridia is now supporting its use.
Florida's New Surgeon General Gives Go-Ahead For Physicians To Use Emergent Treatment Options For COVID...Pushes Vitamin D, C, Zinc + Quercetin To Prevent and Reduce Severity of COVID (100percentfedup.com)

You can buy OTC, or make your own Quercetin, basically it is hydroxychloroquine
(1) DIY quercetin - Bing

I have also read, wormwood herb powder, is very similar acting to Ivermectin

And that Omicron variant is the end of covid, it is not much worse than the common cold. Viruses get weaker eventually as the mutate.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’ve heard that, it causes kidney failure.
It is a very toxic drug, it killed a lot of people in clinical trials with Ebola before they authorized it for covid.
The WHO says do not use for treating Covid, offers no help, yet Fauci said use it, so typical of him to give people a very toxic drug with known severe side effects, while saying Ivermectin with few side effects, Fauci says will kill covid patients.

Remdesivir Causes Renal Failure, Hospital Protocols Are Killing People – The Expose (dailyexpose.uk)

COVID DEATHS ARE ACTUALLY REMDESIVIR POISONING (thewelcomemovement.com)

“The Safety Board pulled remdesivir from the [Ebola] study because it killed more people than any of the other three drugs,” Dr Bryan Ardis said, “remdesivir killed 54% of all the people that got the drug.” And, note that Reuters quoted a study which reported “a” – one – patient with coronavirus who had shown improvement after taking remdesivir.

Reactions: GEN2REV

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The SARS-CoV-2 virus stands for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2.

We’ve already had the first SARS virus, called by some SARS-CoV-1, which had the same effect on the lungs. The virus doesn’t kill people, it’s the severe lung inflammation from what’s called ‘the cytokine storm’ caused by the immune system overreacting and causing so much inflammation of the alveoli sacs in the lungs, that oxygen can’t get in.

The obvious protocol for an infection that causes massive lung inflammation is early treatment with anti-inflammatory steroids (corticosteroids), and antibiotics (to prevent secondary lung infection).

Yet the protocol doctors are told to follow is to do NOTHING, and send the patient home until they can’t breathe due to aforesaid inflammation, and they go to an ER in fear and panic, where they then put them on a high pressure, lung damaging, ventilator until they die.

This is an evil and harmful protocol that has caused untold thousands of unnecessary deaths from deliberate patient neglect

Many doctors have had to start using a common sense early treatment protocol on their own, to save patients lives.

Here’s just one source of many on this matter, with information from a doctor with impeccable medical and academic credentials proving his expertise.

In this interview, Dr. Peter McCullough discusses the importance of early treatment for COVID-19, and the potential motivations behind the suppression of safe and effective treatments.

McCullough has impeccable academic credentials. He’s an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas. He also has a master’s degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.

Early At-Home Treatments Could Save 85% of Covid Deaths
Actually, this is in the process of changing now. Two new drugs are currently being rushed through the approval process for early treatment, at least one of which is an antiviral. The use of one of them as a 30 pill course is supposed to effectively stop the infection.
Treatment and understanding of the disease process is fluid. Things remain unknown until they are known.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
New Zealand okays euthanasia for COVID patients - Catholic Herald

Every doctor that euthanizes a covid patient will be paid $1000.

The sick covid patients wont all be able to give consent, so the decision is made for them. Most doctors and hospitals consider the new law reprehensible. Yet some like it. Of course I think the current covid protocols reprehensible too.

synonyms:
deplorable · disgraceful · discreditable · disreputable · despicable · blameworthy · culpable · wrong · bad · shameful · dishonorable · ignoble · erring · errant · objectionable · odious · opprobrious · repugnant · inexcusable · unpardonable · unforgivable · insufferable · indefensible · unjustifiable · regrettable · unacceptable · unworthy · remiss · criminal · sinful · scandalous · iniquitous · condemnable · reprovable · blameable · reproachable · censurable · exceptionable

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, this is in the process of changing now. Two new drugs are currently being rushed through the approval process for early treatment, at least one of which is an antiviral. The use of one of them as a 30 pill course is supposed to effectively stop the infection.
Treatment and understanding of the disease process is fluid. Things remain unknown until they are known.
Not true at all!!!

Early treatment is a very well known protocol for the flu, which also causes death from lung problems, for just one example.

And since they had experience with treating SARS 1 in 2002, they already have a database on treating it.

You really have no clue what you’re talking about, as you try to defend the death protocol that has killed many tens of thousands of people.

Dr. Zelenko the now famous NY doctor, right from the start used early treatment protocols on his Jewish community patients, and not even one of his 1,500 COVID patients died, or had to go to the ER.

And the doctor I cited in the OP already has a successful early treatment, along with many other doctors who are using common sense, instead of the malevolent do nothing protocol.

I’m not even a doctor, and I knew that COVID patients need early treatment you’d give anyone with an upper respiratory virus that causes severe lung inflammation.

Wake up and smell the coffee. The treatment you mention that they are developing will be one that’s expensive compared to treatments used by the doctors I’ve cited, that will make big pharma a lot of money.

As the INVENTOR of mRNA vaccines is warning us and you, WE ARE BEING LIED TO.

And as the former VP and chief science officer for Pfizer Michael Yeadon warns, the vaccines are evil.

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon warning to humanity:

A Final Warning to Humanity from Former Pfizer Chief Scientist Michael Yeadon

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remdesivir, approved by Fauci, was a failed drug. Fauci helped them find a use for. They give that to hospitalized covid patients and it is deadly, causing organ failure in 50% of people.

Are Hospitals Choosing Death Over Ivermectin? (100percentfedup.com)
That's what they used to deliberately kill my mother. When I inquired of the nurses what meds they were giving her, they became angry. I told them that those meds would cause internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. They did it anyway. They knew exactly what they were doing. And for the record, she had received the vaccination ....against my advice. She was pressured (fearmongered) into getting the vaccine.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Colloidal silver is also a good way to fight viruses. I have a nebulizer that can deliver it to the lungs at the first sign of respiratory problems. Colloidal silver is antiviral, and antibacterial.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what they used to deliberately kill my mother. When I inquired of the nurses what meds they were giving her, they became angry. I told them that those meds would cause internal bleeding and multiple organ failure. They did it anyway. They knew exactly what they were doing. And for the record, she had received the vaccination ....against my advice. She was pressured (fearmongered) into getting the vaccine.
And there are doctors exposing the fact that the remdesivir trials that Fauci cited as proving it safe, showed the opposite - it killed 53% of those getting it in the trial.

Someone in here brought that out in a post.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And there are doctors exposing the fact that the remdesivir trials that Fauci cited as proving it safe, showed the opposite - it killed 53% of those getting it in the trial.

Someone in here brought that out in a post.
Once you go into the hospital, they are in control of what happens to you, especially if your not all there mentally. You really are a medical experiment. They may ask you to consent to treatment, but what will a very sick person do? They will go along in trust, assuming it is the only thing that can be done for them.

I just read somewhere that 250,000 people die per year in the US due to medical malpractice, as in mistakes made, that info from the media, which likely number is much higher.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That was the plan all along. And Nuremberg 2.0 should have been mobilized by Donald Trump if nothing else. But Trump was a part of the problem, since he chose to put people on his task force who were committed to the destruction of America and the snuffing out of millions of lives. And let's not forget Trump's Operation Warp Speed (about which he continues to brag) which has led to horrendous numbers of vaccine deaths and serious adverse effects.

THE VACCINE DEATH REPORT – Millions Have Died From The Injections
THE VACCINE DEATH REPORT – Millions Have Died From The Injections

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just read somewhere that 250,000 people die per year in the US due to medical malpractice, as in mistakes made, that info from the media, which likely number is much higher.
Sadly there is no mechanism in place to deal with these matters. And after this COVID Conspiracy almost all hospitals are complicit in (1) medical negligence, (2) medical malpractice, (3) medical fraud and (4) medical murder.

This is no different than Nazi Germany with Josef Mengele at the helm. The Angel of Death is now Anthony Fauci, and he will not be hanged. Instead he will receive $350,000 a year as his retirement income along with millions paid under the table by China, Pfizer, Moderna, etc.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no doubt about it...
The suppression of early treatments and the hospital protocol of remdesivir and ventilator is the reason for most of the deaths if not all of them...

Here is just some data i recently stumbled on so i thought id post it here. Their fairly self explanatory

bandicam 2021-12-30 21-48-50-378.jpg
bandicam 2021-12-30 21-50-18-920.jpg
bandicam 2021-12-30 21-51-46-898.jpg

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sadly there is no mechanism in place to deal with these matters. And after this COVID Conspiracy almost all hospitals are complicit in (1) medical negligence, (2) medical malpractice, (3) medical fraud and (4) medical murder.

This is no different than Nazi Germany with Josef Mengele at the helm. The Angel of Death is now Anthony Fauci, and he will not be hanged. Instead he will receive $350,000 a year as his retirement income along with millions paid under the table by China, Pfizer, Moderna, etc.
Fauci experimented on orphaned black children, and caused suffering and death.

Yet the LEFT loves that guy. He is protected.

Fauci ran grotesque AIDS vaccine experiments on minority children in the 90s, causing organ failure, deformities, brain damage | The Federal Observer

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
(VIDEO) Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi Says Organs of Deceased Vaccinated Individuals Proves Autoimmune Attack (welovetrump.com)

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, angrily talks of the the undeniable proof that the jabs are causing auto immune attacks on the organs of those jabbed.

I have also read future fertility problems for covid vaxxed women and the children of covid vaxxed women may become sterile as in run out of eggs. Women have a fixed number of eggs. One of the elites vaccination goals is to reduce human fertility so fewer babies born, along with getting rid of billions of people, the goal is not more than about 500 million people alive at a time.

I have wondered also if the tribulation time to come will have few babies being born. We may also have a severe world population decline before it begins. It would take about only 80 to 90 years to completely wipe out all people everywhere if babies stopped being born.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(VIDEO) Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi Says Organs of Deceased Vaccinated Individuals Proves Autoimmune Attack (welovetrump.com)

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi, angrily talks of the the undeniable proof that the jabs are causing auto immune attacks on the organs of those jabbed.

I have also read future fertility problems for covid vaxxed women and the children of covid vaxxed women may become sterile as in run out of eggs. Women have a fixed number of eggs. One of the elites vaccination goals is to reduce human fertility so fewer babies born, along with getting rid of billions of people, the goal is not more than about 500 million people alive at a time.

I have wondered also if the tribulation time to come will have few babies being born. We may also have a severe world population decline before it begins. It would take about only 80 to 90 years to completely wipe out all people everywhere if babies stopped being born.

Welcome to the forum my friend...

Ive heard Dr Bhakdi speak out against these vaccines before so i will be watching this video. Thanks for sharing...

Its human sacrifice with the vaccine deaths and injuries now...
Speaking about children have you heard this...
Tedros says "countries are using boosters to kill children"

I will post this video of Joe Rogan interviewing Dr McCullough who has also been outspoken about covid and everything about it

Joe Rogan and Peter McCullough

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Scott Downey

Wow... I watched the video with Dr Bhakdi... Ive seen him talk about 5 or 6 times and each time he is more outraged at the situation.
Iv never seen him this angry and he makes some important points...

First he talks about the in depth post mortems of 15 people which took 6 months. I heard about this just a few hours ago from another source...
He basically says that spike cells had infected the major organs of these people, the heart being the main organ attacked

Then he makes his prediction that we are going to see a rise in viruses, cancer, tuberculosis, herpes, EBV, CMV, toxoplasmosis.

He predicted that spike cells would infect the organs... Ive got my money on this guy