The COVID death protocol - no early treatment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You apparently have the misperception that my OP laid out the early treatment protocols of the many doctors exposing the dangerous vaccines, and exposing the blocking of safe and effective treatments, as if that’s the only early treatment being used by them - but had you looked at the links I gave fo their early treatment protocols, you would have seen that prophylactic use of nasal spray and mouthwash, is part of them, since the virus incubates in nasal passages.

But as you seem blindly ignorant of, once the virus has established itself in throat or nasal passages, steroids will not kill the virus nor will antibiotics. antibiotics do a great job at killing bacteria but have near 0% effectiveness against viruses.

Steroids will help ease some inflammation but given that the doses needed to overwhelm the mass production done by viruses, teh does needed become lethal themselves. That is why these clinical trials in hospitals were stopped.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The OP only discussed the blatantly obvious MINIMAL early treatment protocol that every medical GP would know to use TO START WITH, with the inflammatory lung infection that SARS-CoV-2 is known to cause, YET the protocol they were officially told to follow, was to DO NOTHING.

Dr. McCulough, Dr. Zelenko, the organization of ER doctors called America’s Frontline Doctors, and MANY others, state that their common sense early treatment protocols would have saved 85% of those who died from COVID!

And their claim is not backed by any real clinical data! Once again steroids do not kill viruses and neither do antibiotics! And there were hundreds of treatments doctors globally were trying. Normal antivirals were doing little to nothing, doctors also know that steroids with antibiotics will not stop a virus. There were hundreds of common sense treatments being tried in numerous hospitals. This is called NOVEL for a reason. the never saw anything like this before. It is related to Sars 1 but is so different in many ways.

I bet you I can listr more clinincal trials of different therapies tried than you can! But as I still know doctors still believe in doing no harm as well as the doctors who work fro pharemceutical companies, I still do not believe that there was a global cabal in teh early 2020's from shutting down any of these trials or stopping any that you think worled! Teh shots were only in their infancyof research, so there was not even a reason to shut down the myriad trials going on because of some global cabal!

Reengage your brain! Think man! Do some extra research and find out that hcq will not cure covid! Ivermectrin will not cure covid. remdesivir will not cure covid. Prior to symptoms presenting themselves they have done some great things, but not in enough numbers to warrant making them a global solution.

Anti biotics, unless administered in dosed large enough to kill the patient will not kill a virus! Steroids can alleviate inflammation, but as the virus grows with promiscuous speed, it will ovewrwhelm any therapeutic benefit of even the storngest steroids. Steroids do not cure- just reduce inflammation!

If a doctor says otherwise, his credentials should be reviewed for suspension. Even a semi literate person can learn this on medical websites.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. McCulough, Dr. Zelenko, the organization of ER doctors called America’s Frontline Doctors, and MANY others, state that their common sense early treatment protocols would have saved 85% of those who died from COVID!

You obviously aren’t bothering with reading what those medical experts have to say, yet you’re arguing against them, calling them conspiracy theorists.

Here’s Dr. McCullough on the use of nasal spray and mouthwash:

Dr. Peter McCullough - Oral/Nasal Hygiene for SARS-CoV-2

Well I just watched Dr. McCullough's video. Just as I believed and have been saying. His recommendations are great as a preventative (povidone iodine spray 2-4X daily) or in the early presymptomatic onset of Covid-19. just like many other things like hcq. but AGAIN, once covid -19 is symptomatic, it means the virus has taken hold in the cells and is now flourishing. then nasalsprays are useless and mouthwashes. Having said that- however, these may be an effective viricidal treatment for teh omicron variant. Teh omicron so far appears to settle in the nose and throat and is very mild so this tratemetn may have a real value as a curative or quickening the healing process. More study needs to be done.

But let me repeat to you in case you missed it. Not once did he say this will cure covid once a person is symptomatic. It is a good preventative for most people (though some will still get covid). You need to do this before you get covid like taking vitamins daily. Is there studies talking about the toxicity of long term use of povdone iodine? Yes there have. Long term use of nasal iodine can corrode the mucous membranes because of the strong corrosive power of iodine. So short term this appears to be good, but long term it will do more harm than good. And as Doctors know this without looking it up as I did, I bet that is why this is not a recommended prevetative for long term use.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About Dr. McCullough: Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas, USA. He also has a master's degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.

So one of the many in the medical establishment? where are his studies on this stuff? If he is so respected in the medical community, why could he not convince many more with his medical knowledge? where are his publications on these claims he made on the video? Where are the peer reviewed studies of his papers on this showing the research, trials and data collected from the trials? Think man! They want to be taken seriously, but yet by pass all the routes to be taken seriously! Even rejected peer review papers leave a physical empirical trail to follow!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So one of the many in the medical establishment? where are his studies on this stuff? If he is so respected in the medical community, why could he not convince many more with his medical knowledge? where are his publications on these claims he made on the video? Where are the peer reviewed studies of his papers on this showing the research, trials and data collected from the trials? Think man! They want to be taken seriously, but yet by pass all the routes to be taken seriously! Even rejected peer review papers leave a physical empirical trail to follow!
You don’t get it, do you?

Obviously not.

The whole stinking medical system has been corrupted, for example the fake studies showing hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work or is harmful, that have been exposed already.

You just keep on citing the mantra of peer review, empirical data, etc, and live in the past, and trust that the system hasn’t been broken for many years.
L

Reactions: Enoch111

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Obviously not.

The whole stinking medical system has been corrupted, for example the fake studies showing hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work or is harmful, that have been exposed already.

You just keep on citing the mantra of peer review, empirical data, etc, and live in the past, and trust that the system hasn’t been broken for many years.
L

You ke3ep saying it but keep refusing to show the data that proves me wrong! You cite minor studies performed over 20 months ago. No expanded trials, no peer review, no publications anywhere.

Thin man! There are over 6,000 hospitals in the US alone. The first shots were not given until a year after covid hit. Hospitals after seeing teh typical treatments (antivirals) not work were throwing all sorts of experimental and off label uses for things to try to find a way to stem the tsunami of patients and deaths.

You and Enoch make such sweeping condemnations as above "The whole stinking medical system has been corrupted", This is juvenile foolishness and unworthy of a christian.

The FDA had issued an EAU for hcq therapy in march 2020 and revoked it in june of 2020 because of its proven clinical effectivenss. Long before even a vaccine was considered near!

From Newsweek:

As COVID-19 continues to wreak havoc across the country, health experts continue to provide updates on how to stay safe and treat the virus.

"Former President Donald Trump frequently endorsed treating COVID-19 with hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), a drug originally used to treat malaria that now treats autoimmune diseases like lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.

After several clinical trials last spring, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Institute of Health and the larger scientific community have warned against the use of the drug to treat COVID-19, citing ineffectiveness, lack of benefits and risk of heart rhythm problems."

And I clearly remember nut jobs like Fauci in a rare moment of candor spoke against the conspiracy folks who were speaking wherever they could saying hcq with azt of another cocktail of drugs were curing covid! And that is simply not true! JAMA, AJM, NEJof M as well as other respected journals all said that after numerous clinical trials in hospitals, hcq was simply ineffective and they went into great detail showing the trials from the numerous hospitals.

Sorry but you lose all credibility when you don't ciote clinical studies and continued studies, not just early studies, but repeated studies and trials, that is when a medicine is shown to be effective or not. but a handful of studies in early march and april, especially in countries that killed further studies for their ineffectiveness is not compelling evidence.

There are corrupt people in the medical and pharmaceutical field. No one doubts that, but when you and Enoch come out and make it all-inclusive of everyone- you demean yourself and bring shame to the name of your Saviour.

I still await teh data from 5 months of hcq use in America from you showing it had far more benefit than risk or uselessness.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But as you seem blindly ignorant of, once the virus has established itself in throat or nasal passages, steroids will not kill the virus nor will antibiotics. antibiotics do a great job at killing bacteria but have near 0% effectiveness against viruses.

Steroids will help ease some inflammation but given that the doses needed to overwhelm the mass production done by viruses, teh does needed become lethal themselves. That is why these clinical trials in hospitals were stopped.

Steroids don’t kill the virus, and the COVID virus doesn’t kill the patient. As I clearly said, the cytokine storm caused by the immune system overreacting and causing severe acute lung inflammation, that swells the alveoli, preventing oxygen from entering the sacs, is what kills them - and corticosteroids reduce inflammation considerably at every stage of infection - thus you’ve shown you really don’t understand the problem, or the treatment.

Corticosteroids can save lives, and have saved lives of patients on ventilators who are near death, which completely refutes your claim that it’s too late to use them after full infection onset.

Dr. Richard Bartlett has used the inhaled steroid Budesonide on those near death on ventilators where hospital doctors were telling the family to pull the plug and let them die, and they made a full recovery.

Budesonide also reduces need for hospitalization by an astounding 90% when used within a week of infection, as proven by a study at prestigious Oxford university:

Oxford study showed budesonide reduced the relative risk of requiring urgent care or hospitalisation by 90% in the 28-day study period:

Common asthma treatment reduces need for hospitalisation in COVID-19 patients, study suggests | University of Oxford

There’s some empirical data for you - yet has use of this wondrous treatment been widely propagated into treatment protocols?

No! Patients are reporting that doctors in many hospitals don’t want to give it to their patients when requested!

To review:

1: as I clearly said, antibiotics are given to prevent secondary bacterial lung infections, just as they are used for those with flu virus infections. I never said or implied they kill viruses.

2. There’s no such thing as corticosteroids needing a lethal dose to work at any stage of COVID infection, as budesonide has been given successfully to patients near death on a ventilator.

3. The doctors and doctors organization that say early treatment would have saved 85% of those who
died from COVID are right, as proven by the Oxford trial that showed Budesonide reduces hospitalization for COVID by an astounding 90%.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Steroids don’t kill the virus, and the COVID virus doesn’t kill the patient. As I clearly said, the cytokine storm caused by the immune system overreacting and causing severe acute lung inflammation, that swells the alveoli, preventing oxygen from entering the sacs, is what kills them - and corticosteroids reduce inflammation considerably at every stage of infection - thus you’ve shown you really don’t understand the problem, or the treatment.

Just like aids doesn't kill people but is the cause of the things that fo kill people. Same with covid.

And you do not understand that if you do not control the virus, you continue to keep the cytokine storm going. The virus is the cause of teh cytokine storm which is the cause of the inflammation!

You still have failed to produce how many people, what trials and studies these doctors produced. For all we know it was corticosteroids that help reduce inflammation that allowed the cocktail of other medications these people were being given to turn the tide for these people. did you ever think that might be? but we won't know for you won't provide the data so all we have is anecdotal evidence. Even the articles you posted provided no data!

Medical science after two years now still cannot explain why a perfectly healthy young male who is athletic , eating well, and taking vitamins contracts covid and dies9 with no known pre conditions) while a mid 70-year-old with several co-morbidities contracts covid and barely suffers a sniffle.

So please, just because I will not bow down to you anecdotal evidence or very ewarly trials and cases that are the exception and not the rule, accuse me of not knowing what I am talking about.

Budesonide also reduces need for hospitalization by an astounding 90% when used within a week of infection, as proven by a study at prestigious Oxford university:

Oxford study showed budesonide reduced the relative risk of requiring urgent care or hospitalisation by 90% in the 28-day study period:

And this is what I have been saying all along if you bothered to actually read my post. Steroids are of great benefit if used early on prior ot the onset of lung infection. Just remember steroids are never or almost never used in things like pneumonia, dengue fever. hanta virus, sever influenza, because after decades of studies and trials and use, the medical world knows that once the lungs are infected with a virus, steroids do not help as long as the virus is still active! Steroids do not halt viral infections. Go back and look and find the research of your vaunted doctor.

How many, what other meds were given, how infected were the lungs, are there X-rays, . After teh virus is not longer active , given the level of inflammation, yes steroids will be very beneficial in reducing inflammation, but it cannot kill a virus!

No! Patients are reporting that doctors in many hospitals don’t want to give it to their patients when requested!

How many. where. Why? A vague statement like yours means little to nothing without empirical support.

Common asthma treatment reduces need for hospitalisation in COVID-19 patients, study suggests | University of Oxford

There’s some empirical data for you - yet has use of this wondrous treatment been widely propagated into treatment protocols?

Once again this proves what I have been saying! If caught early enough steroids have shown great help in reducing hospitalizations. And seeing that over99% of all covid hospitalizations are already after the lungs are seriously compromised- do you really need to ask! Once the lungs are impacted- that is not "early enough"!! Just as I have been saying. Try to understand the difference between early enough- means asymptomatic versus being symptomatic. And we are talking the pulomonary system and not just simple sniffles!

As for Dr. Bartlett?

Dr Richard Bartlett Inhaled Budesonide Protocol for COVID-19 (2022) (onedaymd.com)

Studies confirm Christian doctor’s winning Covid treatment | God Reports

Dr. Richard Bartlett | Treating COVID-19 with a ZERO Fatality Rate (thrivetimeshow.com)

Microsoft Word - Full Protocol.docx (wordpress.com)

Richard Bartlett says budesonide is a 'silver bullet' for COVID. Is that true? | Fortune

All of these say if used early enough with a multi protocol treatment plan.

Not one of these qoutes Bartlett saying people near death were healed.

He does say noneof his patients have died. but as this cannot be empirically verified and the death rate is less than .5% any treatment protocol can make this claim. also remember the moist likely to get very ill are the aged by multiples!

Once again, these articles quoting Bartlett himself have been sayhing what I have said all along! If used early enough and with Bartlett with three to four other medications, recovery is certain! No data, study results, clinical trial reports, but given this is shown in many other doctors ,IF CAUGHT EARLY ENOUGH, IT IS HIGHLY EFFECTIVE!

I still await real data showing hcq, ivermectin, remdesivir, or steroids are reversing covid in teh seriously ill.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And the whole stinking medical "establishment" has been proven wrong about these bogus vaccines which have produced ZERO IMMUNITY. Here's the evidence.

WND
Government report: 95% of omicron cases are among vaccinated!
German agency also confirms symptoms mostly mild or nonexistent

A German government report found more than 95% of reported cases of the omicron COVID-19 variant in the country were in vaccinated individuals.

Now if those vaccines were genuine, the numbers should have been the exact opposite. Which proves that the vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, and vaccine tyranny are totally worthless for health reasons, but perfect for totalitarianism.

Reactions: Curtis

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the whole stinking medical "establishment" has been proven wrong about these bogus vaccines which have produced ZERO IMMUNITY. Here's the evidence.

WND

A German government report found more than 95% of reported cases of the omicron COVID-19 variant in the country were in vaccinated individuals.

Now if those vaccines were genuine, the numbers should have been the exact opposite. Which proves that the vaccine mandates, vaccine passports, and vaccine tyranny are totally worthless for health reasons, but perfect for totalitarianism.

YOu are a broken record of fake news!

The drug companies and even Faux-ci after lying at first told America that the "vaccines" would not prevent people from getting covid- but would massively reduce deaths and hospitalizations from covid, which the data for nearly a year has shown. Over 95% of deaths in America from Covid are among the unvaccinated.

Only 186 people in a sample of 4,206 individuals who contracted the new variant were unvaccinated, according to a Dec. 30 report by the Robert Koch Institute, the National Pulse reported.

This is from the article you cite. all it shows is that of the 4206 individuals they tested 95% who were positive had at least one shot. Not what one would call a real scientific sampling. Could be true among the whole of the population, but we cannot tell from this small sampling. Once they get to about 100,000 people, then we can have teh ability to make some hard assumptions.

Also you should be ecstatic that vaxxed people are getting omicron. it creates natural immunity which is better than vaccine immunity. We can get closer to herd immunity that way and shut those evil doctors and pharmacy companies down!

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*******SARCASM ALERT********SARCASM ALERT****************SARCASM ALERT**********SARCASM ALERT************

Good Evening! This just in to the Christianity Board News Desk.

Due to the intrepid public declarations of a handful of believers here at Christianity board (whom we assume heard direct from the throne of God), decrying how the medical and pharmaceutical industries are totally corrupt and in league with the devil, the world governments in an extremely unexpected move of unity to stop the devil form advancing issued the following two orders to go into effect immediately.

1. All medical facilities from hospitals to offices are to close immediately and their staffs released.
2. All drug manufacturers and pharmacies and any store selling prescriptions and OTC medications that are not manufactured direct from natural products are to stop selling them immediately and pull all these drugs off their shelves.

As a result of these bold moves to combat satanic influence in the world, the following results took place here in America and similar results are reported around the world.

1. All medical staff and support staff became unemployed.
2. All Drug manufacturers closed down and laid off all employees.
3. Pharmacies let go of all their pharmacy staffs and because of no drugs to sell, the major drug stores announced the immediate closure of 40% of their stores
4. After 110,000 closures of restaurants during the covid pandemic, because of these closures over 10,000 more restaurants announced closing immediately.
5. As there is no need for state and federal programs like Medicare and Medicaid, all federal and state employees in govt. health care have been terminated and the buildings shut down.
6. With no more health care industry, all health insurers immediately closed down releasing all their employees as well.
7. The paper industry announced layoffs of over 30% of their employees as the health care and related industries were their biggest customers.
8. With vacationing down over 50% cruise lines announced docking half their ships, laying off millions of their workers. also, with the loss of cafeterias and restaurants and 500,000 tons annually of food for cruises, the food service industry announced layoffs of 50% of their staffs.
9. The stock market this week lost 50% of its value! Its about time those fat cats got what they deserve! In related news, due to the massive loss in the stock markets state and cities announced cuts of 30% across the board in their pensions. Early reports indicate close to three milli0on pensioners lost their retirement savings.
10. The housing industry collapsed. Due to the parabolic spike in unemployment, in the next six months close to 10,000,000 people will be evicted or foreclosed. We went from a housing shortage to a massive glut in one fell swoop! Thousands of craftsman have lost their jobs due to the near total halt of home construction.
11. Bankruptcies are skyrocketing, businesses are broke and with 20% of current homeowners now underwater on their mortgages due to the collapse in home prices, banks are in desperate straits!
12. Because of the collapse in the housing market, the major hardware store announced the immediate closure of 35% of their stores.
13. In a ray of good news! Because we have so many less goods needing to be transported, the trucker shortage is over!
14. Finally, public health officials have announced that due to no medications from those Satanic companies and no medical staff from those devils advocates, over 350,000 people are dying daily form the following spikes :
a) diabetics dying form no insulin
b) heart patients passing away
c) bacterial and viral infections are pandemic, influenza ( the flu) is now responsible for 1,000,000 deaths a year alone.
d) diseases once almost extinct have made a massive comeback! Polio, measles, mumps. small px, chicken pox, malaria, yellow fever, sleeping sickness, diphtheria, dysentery, HIV, tetanus.

In closing, all this is due to the temerity of a handful of anonymous Christianity board contributors ( you know who you are) declaring how Satan controlled the medical and pharmaceutical industries

This just in! Another Christianity board member announced ( we assume direct from the throne of God as well), that due to the massive carnage, death, destruction, famine, pestilences and plagues caused by trying to defeat the devil, the Almighty has cancelled the great tribulation. the results of these man made attempts at trying to stop the devil did far more damage than God prophesied would take place in the tribulation!

Good Evening, God Bless, be warm, well fed and healthy.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

WND

Well I agree with you rlast sentence, but that is a totally different issue and has nothing to do with the efficacy of teh covid shots. those are government overreach using the covid -19 as a tool to grab power.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*******************SARCASM ALERT******************************SARCASM ALERT***********************

This just in to our news desk!

1. Car industry and their related companies announce 350,000 layoffs. After record prices for cars in 2021 and with the massive layoffs and unemployment in 2022, the car industry is laying off massive amount of workers. Car sales plummeted from 16,000,000 to 8,100,000 units for all vehicles. Hundreds of car dealerships also are being closed.

2. Farmers lose less money plowing their ripening fields under! With the loss of major commercial accounts and with lockdowns and quarantines due to diseases running rampant. Farmers have fewer and fewer markets to sell to! Hundreds of farmers have gone on media to say they will lose less money by plowing their fields under rather than trying to harvest and finding little to no markets. due to the continuing rise in cargo transport by ship , farmers are unwilling to sell to foreign markets and foreign markets do not want the additional cost. The Commerce Dept. is reporting that food inflation this year to hit a high of 52%

3. Governments across the globe are reporting massive increase in their annual budget deficits. Officials had hoped that with no longer having ot pay for citizens health care they would see surpluses! The US federal government alone spent over $1,500,000,000,000 on health care before the health systems were shut down! But given the massive rise in unemployment and record number of businesses going under, the loss of revenue far exceeds any saving from health care costs.

4. the American Bar association surprisingly announced the release of over 50,000 lawyers from firms across the nation. With no health care industry and drug industry, the need to file malpractice suits has dropped to near zero creating a massive surplus of lawyers!

We will continue to follow that small band of intrepid warriors here on CB as they do battle with the devil and bring you the latest results in the world as a result of their battle.

Have a good day!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Obviously not.

L

an honest question for you. As you say above and I quote: "The whole stinking medical establishment has been corrupted", why do you keep quoting people from that whole stinking corrupt establishment?

Have you personally interviewed every one of those people from that whole stinking corrupt establishment to insure they aren't corrupt? what standard did you use to make sure they are not corrupt?

Also, as the devil just loves to weave wily schemes to trick Gods people, how can you be sure that the people you are quoting aren't the ones being used by Satan to trick Christians to not get a shot and die? YOu really can't be sure. You just believe them for they feed your own bias without facts and data to rely on.

And as you just condemned the use of looking at data and having ones work approved, I guess you just trust a guy running to some minor website and shouting how he found a cure and give no factual data so people can check on his work.

Even Jesus when He healed the ten lepers told them to go to the Pharisees so they can give evidence and empircal data that Jesus healed them. I can see you now screaming at Jesus- Yeah you keep relying on the pharisees to validate healings as is the standard. don't you know how corrupt they are?

Hey, I have some great land to sell you at a great price! It is just ten miles south of the Florida keys. You can trust me, I have an honest face and I said I heard from God like Dr. Barrett!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Also you should be ecstatic that vaxxed people are getting omicron. it creates natural immunity which is better than vaccine immunity.
Really? Vaxxed people getting omicron = ZERO VACCINE IMMUNITY. Of course, what should we expect from the devil's advocate?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really? Vaxxed people getting omicron = ZERO VACCINE IMMUNITY. Of course, what should we expect from the devil's advocate?

See how they twist and pervert things... We should be ecstatic he says. Why...
Over here the discrimination against the unvaxed is approaching Nazi levels and its driving many people insane. The mark of the beast style system is in force... No working and no going to certain places without the jab. We have done nothing wrong to deserve such inhumane treatment...
Its a modern day atrocity... This is evil manifest and many hypnotized subjects are advocating for it

Reactions: Enoch111

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well as I never wrote here or any other thread that I believed the shot would give total immunity- your answer is just as much a lie as you bearing false witness against me. that you will have to answer to Jesus for.

It is so sad that you got so screwed up in a cabal of conspiracies that it stopped you from learning. I knew before April 12 when I got my firsat "devils brew" aka the covid shot that it does not provide total immunity. It gives on greater immunity but not total, but what it does do to teh %ages the drug companies did report, that it will reduce the severity of the virus and reduce the # of deaths which aftrer a year of people taking shots has been proven very very very true. according ot eh reporting mechanism from teh hospitals ( I know how this works, my daughter does it) nearly all of the hospitalized in serious condition are unvaxxed people.

I wish you would stop creating straw men of your own making and then beating on them. It is a very pre-pubescent action. Please stop lying about what I say! I did expect far more from you based on conversations from other threadsa.