The COVID death protocol - no early treatment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm…someone just said 220,000,000 have been vaccinated in USA. Just for the heck of it, I divided that by the total population of the USA (used the number of 329,500,000 that I found). I came up with .667, .668 if you round up. I can tell people to not have a dying duck fit over this, but they won’t listen and they also won’t listen to what I say next, which is - if this has been (which I believe) a pretest of compliance by you know who, it’s interesting that about 666% of men in the USA have been compliant in receiving what they were told they had to receive…

But I don’t think it was really the number of people who immediately got the jab that was being examined by you know who. I think it was the later number who finally complied when certain pressures were applied that was of interest to you know who…

Last edited:
Reactions: David H. and TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm…someone just said 220,000,000 have been vaccinated in USA. Just for the heck of it, I divided that by the total population of the USA (used the number of 329,500,000 that I found). I came up with .667, .668 if you round up. I can tell people to not have a dying duck fit over this, but they won’t listen and they also won’t listen to what I say next, which is - if this has been (which I believe) a pretest of compliance by you know who, it’s interesting that about 666% of men in the USA have been compliant in receiving what they were told they had to receive…

I also heard that christians are petitioning the govenment to renumber the numeral system. they want to go from 665 to 667! Stop actring so superstitious. That number is harmless until the false prophet orders it to be imprinted on people!

In the 1930's preachers were screaming against social security! Can't work without the number.
Credit cards were moving us to teh mark.
UPC codes were evil.
I can go on.

christians need to stop being so superstitious!

Reactions: Mama Etna

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And right on time, just as I said, dying duck fit and not hearing what I said next. I called that one!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The documentation you obviously did not look at, says this in just the first paragraph:

VAERS data from the American CDC shows that as of September 17, 2021, already 726,963 people suffered adverse events, including stroke, heart failure, blood clots, brain disorders, convulsions, seizures, inflammations of brain & spinal cord, life-threatening allergic reactions, autoimmune diseases, arthritis, miscarriage, infertility, rapid-onset muscle weakness, deafness, blindness, narcolepsy, and cataplexy. Besides the astronomical number of severe side effects, the CDC reports that 15,386 people died as a result of receiving the experimental injections. However, a CDC healthcare fraud detection expert named Jane Doe investigated this and came to the shocking discovery that the number of deaths is at least five times higher than what the CDC is admitting. In fact, in her initial communications to professor in medicine Dr. Peter McCullough, this whistleblower said that the number of deaths is ten times higher. The CDC health fraud detection expert signed an affidavit, in which she stated her findings. She carefully chose the wordings '...under-reported by a conservative factor of at least five', but as she revealed initially, the factor could also be ten. Here is an excerpt of the affidavit: 1

As you have been a big fan of hcq and other corticosteroids as wonder frugs to treat the symptoms and even cure covid-19 patients, I have a real question for you.

We have a widely available corticosteroid used by millions daily. How come the pro steroid folks are not saying we should increase use of that corticosteroid, especially as it is used for nasal and pulmonary inflammation? And works wonders which is why it is now no longer just a prescription drug? Of course i am talking about the corticosteroid known as fluticasone or by its brand name Flonase! I use a C-PAP machine ( I have to have it on a very high level of pressure) and use Flonase daily! this could be why for the year I waited to get my first shot, If I had covid, I was asymptomatic. Can't say, but teh medical people who enoch calls evil also tout steroids and C-PAP use as palliative or prophylactic.

Maybe I should get a you tube video decrying why they aren't ewncouraging the widespread use of a steroid directly made to reduce nasal and lung inflammation! so why aren't these watchdogs who proclaim themselves smarter than the entire medical field not touting these proven helpers?????

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don’t get graded on a pretest. It’s to show you what could possibly make you flunk on the real test.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

image.png

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets review again what just a few NOTED medical doctors, virologists, vaccine experts, and research scientists have to say about these vaccines:

Dr. Robert Malone invented the mRNA technology, which has been used to create the Pfizer and Moderna COVID vaccines. He has been speaking out about the dangers of the COVID shot, such as the damages the Coronavirus spike protein causes in the body. In this interview with Del Bigtree, Dr. Robert Malone calls for a stop of COVID vaccines. He explains that the COVID vaccine can cause enhanced immune response, which creates a worse reaction when exposed to the natural coronavirus. He says that it can create autoimmunities in the the body. Dr. Robert Malone also said that the spike protein is the most dangerous part of the virus (which is in the COVID vaccine) is similar to spike proteins in our bodies, and can open up (not just pass through) the blood brain barrier. This has very dangerous implications for the human body, and why there have been so many adverse reactions to the COVID vaccine.

Inventor of mRNA Vaccine Warns Against the COVID Shot

Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has recently exposed the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines. Montagnier discussed the issue in an interview with Pierre Barnérias of Hold-Up Media earlier this month, which was exclusively translated from French into English for RAIR Foundation USA….

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

During the interview, professor Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake.” Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” Montagnier explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.” View article →

Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs

Former Pfizer VP and Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon: ‘Severe’ Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines ‘Virtually Guaranteed’

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon: 'Severe' Adverse Reactions And Mass Death From mRNA COVID Vaccines 'Virtually Guaranteed' - Christians for Truth

German pathologist (The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, ) warning that 40% of COVID corpses He autopsies, have been vaccinated.

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Covid Vaccine Injuries

Geert Vanden Bossche, DMV, PhD, independent virologist and vaccine expert, formerly employed at GAVI and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundaton.

Geert Vanden Bossche : I am all but an antvaxxer. As a scientst I do not usually appeal to any platorm of this kind to make a stand on vaccine-related topics. As a dedicated virologist and vaccine expert I only make an excepton when health authorites allow vaccines to be administered in ways that threaten public health, most certainly when scientfc evidence is being ignored. The present extremely critcal situaton forces me to spread this emergency call. As the unprecedented extent of human interventon in the Covid-19- pandemic is now at risk of resultng in a global catastrophe without equal, this call cannot sound loudly and strongly enough.

https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/616.../6180d0742de00f1d9cd1f0a6_who-open-letter.pdf

Many nurses worldwide warning about vaccine injuries they are seeing daily:

SHOCKING: Compilation of Nurse Whistleblowers from Around the World Warning About COVID Vaccines

Dr. Peter Hotez, a scientist involved in making a Coronavirus vaccine ten years ago, (which they stopped developing because they caused pathogenic priming, aka antibody enhanced response, and killed the test animals) warns of the danger of using “a full spike protein” in vaccines, and said using a “receptor binding domain” was the way to go (but was obviously ignored), and states that you can’t rush vaccine development because the required animal trials (which were SKIPPED COMPLETELY to rush these vaccines) necessarily take time:

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As you have been a big fan of hcq and other corticosteroids as wonder frugs to treat the symptoms and even cure covid-19 patients, I have a real question for you.

We have a widely available corticosteroid used by millions daily. How come the pro steroid folks are not saying we should increase use of that corticosteroid, especially as it is used for nasal and pulmonary inflammation? And works wonders which is why it is now no longer just a prescription drug? Of course i am talking about the corticosteroid known as fluticasone or by its brand name Flonase! I use a C-PAP machine ( I have to have it on a very high level of pressure) and use Flonase daily! this could be why for the year I waited to get my first shot, If I had covid, I was asymptomatic. Can't say, but teh medical people who enoch calls evil also tout steroids and C-PAP use as palliative or prophylactic.

Maybe I should get a you tube video decrying why they aren't ewncouraging the widespread use of a steroid directly made to reduce nasal and lung inflammation! so why aren't these watchdogs who proclaim themselves smarter than the entire medical field not touting these proven helpers?????

You refuse to address child sacrifice... Human sacrifice...
Preferring to turn a blind eye and ignore it while continuing to run the devils propaganda

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You refuse to address child sacrifice... Human sacrifice...
If Christians cannot see COVID-MOLOCH at this time. then there is something seriously wrong. The "vaccines" require the abortion of babies, and the vaccines are also bio-weapons against children. So are the accompanying (1) masking, (2) lockdowns, (3) distancing, and (4) brainwashing.

Moloch DEMANDED the sacrifice of children in the past, and now he is back on the scene in the guise of Anthony Fauci. I personally believe that Fauci is a demon parading as a human.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well as I am not trying to defend the globalists or their media- you charge is empty.

Well when I get a week to track down all teh footnotes I will. but answer honestly- did you look through all five pages of footnotes? this is an old ploy of Alinskyites- post extreme lengthy reportsd with reams of footnotes. Especially in a forum where we are trying to be succinct.

Like many of the conspiracy theory websites footnoted on your report, you are very selective in listing adverse or serious reactions and how Vaers defines serious reaction. Soreness at the injection site is a serious reaction and is the most common serious reaction. Over 90% ov teh adverse reaction fade on their own and required a simply visit to a PCP. No one is arguing there have been more very serious reactions and ndeaths due to these shots.

but if you would learn the VAERS site and what the data means MAYBE you wouldn't be so hysterical. The numbers found on VAERS are simply teh raw data posted as reported. It is uninvestigated and undiagnosed at time of reporting. a significant number are removed as further medical information is reported and the injection is found to have no to a minor causal for what happened. (People do die and get very well after getting a shot and it is not related to the shot at all)

I am still waiting for the info from the CDC whistleblower. She uses an anonymous name, make vague charges and to date not one page of data she studied has been presented by you!

By the way I read a dozen footnotes. Most are antvax sites and list either raw unfiltered datas or just re-reprot numbers others have reported without showing the data.

Once again teh Euro equivalernt of Vaers on their site reports the initial data as it comes in . As investigations take place, just like in america, teh numbers go down as other factors are found that would be the greater causal factor or many of these events. This is not to say the injections have not caused lots of problems!

Once again it was determined that after 100,000 human trials by pfizer (which is far more than any of the trials reported by the anti vaxxers to support their hypotheses), it was determined by medical boards to present it for EUA and teh en approval as the risk ration benefit was tilted heavilyh in favor of benefit.
These are not conspiracy theorists, period. These are medical doctors, PhD researchers, scientists, immunologists, virologists, and vaccinologists, so that claim is spurious and ludicrous.

Last edited:

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You apparently have the misperception that my OP laid out the early treatment protocols of the many doctors exposing the dangerous vaccines, and exposing the blocking of safe and effective treatments, as if that’s the only early treatment being used by them - but had you looked at the links I gave fo their early treatment protocols, you would have seen that prophylactic use of nasal spray and mouthwash, is part of them, since the virus incubates in nasal passages.

The OP only discussed the blatantly obvious MINIMAL early treatment protocol that every medical GP would know to use TO START WITH, with the inflammatory lung infection that SARS-CoV-2 is known to cause, YET the protocol they were officially told to follow, was to DO NOTHING.

Dr. McCulough, Dr. Zelenko, the organization of ER doctors called America’s Frontline Doctors, and MANY others, state that their common sense early treatment protocols would have saved 85% of those who died from COVID!

You obviously aren’t bothering with reading what those medical experts have to say, yet you’re arguing against them, calling them conspiracy theorists.

Here’s Dr. McCullough on the use of nasal spray and mouthwash:

Dr. Peter McCullough - Oral/Nasal Hygiene for SARS-CoV-2

BTW you speak about doctors like Dr. McCullough as “them vs the medical establishment”, but THEY ARE THE MEDICAL ESTABLISHMENT who have bravely come forward to expose the truth.

About Dr. McCullough: Dr. Peter McCullough is an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas, USA. He also has a master's degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If Christians cannot see COVID-MOLOCH at this time. then there is something seriously wrong. The "vaccines" require the abortion of babies, and the vaccines are also bio-weapons against children. So are the accompanying (1) masking, (2) lockdowns, (3) distancing, and (4) brainwashing.

Moloch DEMANDED the sacrifice of children in the past, and now he is back on the scene in the guise of Anthony Fauci. I personally believe that Fauci is a demon parading as a human.

Hmm... Moloch, yes i forgot about him...

Ive been thinking more along the lines of Baal... In 2 Kings 17 it tells us how they sacrificed children to Baal in the belief they would have eternal life on earth. Now their sacrificing children to "the science", through the jabs and abortions, in the belief they will gain more time on this earth.
You see the resemblance... Its the same , isn't it?

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
According to Dr McCollough, another simple treatment for covid is iodine solution or hydrogen peroxide solution...
Snort it through the nose and spit it out the mouth and it kills all the virus which only lives in the nasal pharynx...
Remember when Trump said bleach kills it, well he was kind of right, he just couldn't explain it well..

https://banned.video/watch?id=61d05319e205964962b54cf5

Monoclonal antibodies is another treatment being suppressed. I already mentioned it but its worth a repeat on this page...

bandicam 2022-01-01 21-56-40-621.jpg

Then there is hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and others that i don't recall... This is a crime... A crime against humanity

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
McCullough has impeccable academic credentials. He’s an internist, cardiologist, epidemiologist, a full professor of medicine at Texas A&M College of Medicine in Dallas. He also has a master’s degree in public health and is known for being one of the top five most-published medical researchers in the United States and is the editor of two medical journals.
And his articles, video presentations, interviews, and lectures, are all written off as misrepresentation, fake news, lies, missing context, and/or personal bias. We're in trouble of such educated professionals are so maligned.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there is hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and others that i don't recall... This is a crime... A crime against humanity
Colloidal silver is also effective. I purchased 5 gallons (plus some liters to give my daughters) back when this first started. I purchased a nebulizer and also little individual glass spray bottles. One type of bottle can get the spray into the throat and the other can direct the spray into the nose. I have pretty much kept those filled for my son who still lives at home, and for my husband. The goal is to spray several pumps into the mouth a few times a day. And the same with the nose spray.

Colloidal silver is antibacterial and antiviral. A few times when I felt I might have symptoms like a sore throat and cough, I used the nebulizer and did breathing treatments about 15 to 20 minutes a few times a day to kill anything that might be in the throat, nose, and and lungs. It works. I got my CS from Utopia Silver.

I also keep quercitin, zinc, liposomal Vitamin C, Vitamin D3+K2, Berberine, and other immune boosters on hand. I take them daily.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Colloidal silver is also effective. I purchased 5 gallons (plus some liters to give my daughters) back when this first started. I purchased a nebulizer and also little individual glass spray bottles. One type of bottle can get the spray into the throat and the other can direct the spray into the nose. I have pretty much kept those filled for my son who still lives at home, and for my husband. The goal is to spray several pumps into the mouth a few times a day. And the same with the nose spray.

Colloidal silver is antibacterial and antiviral. A few times when I felt I might have symptoms like a sore throat and cough, I used the nebulizer and did breathing treatments about 15 to 20 minutes a few times a day to kill anything that might be in the throat, nose, and and lungs. It works. I got my CS from Utopia Silver.

I also keep quercitin, zinc, liposomal Vitamin C, Vitamin D3+K2, Berberine, and other immune boosters on hand. I take them daily.

Colloidal silver. I have heard some experts say its a good treatment too

Quercitin is another that iv heard a lot. I think they said its the closest over the counter alternative to HDQ and ivermectin

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3. Jesus said that the thief Satan's agenda was to (a) steal, (b) kill, and (c) destroy (John 10:10). The billions of dollars given to pharmaceutical companies for killer "vaccines" was theft. The medical murders are already mentioned. And the extremely dangerous adverse effects have destroyed (and are destroying) millions of lives. There is ample documentation for all of this.

If it was willingly given to them by the governments how can this be theft???? Stealing is taking something that does not belong to you and not having permission. So now we know it is not theft

Destroyed millions of lives? INtl. VAERS reporting does not show this.

Murders? Given your level of animosity I would suspect you are talking 1st degree murder and not involuntary manslaughter. So you need to show that the pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, doctors and nurses and the rest were knowingly killing people by giving them a shot. Other wise case dismissed. Did they all know that some people would die? Yes they did. but unless you can produce the smoking gun that proves higher numbers, let us take one of the higher conspiracy theory numbers of c. 45,000, and using not number of shots, byt number of Amerticans who have at least one shot, 243.,000,000 we see the odds of any one person dying of a covid shot is: .000186%

So, unless you can show from those saying the numbers are much much worse with some actual real-world data, these are the numbers we have to work with.

Am I overjoyed that people have died and lives have been maimed by the medicines they were hoping would cure them? Of course not! But I live in the real word and know that all medicines have real risk attached to them Did you know that every year in America, hundreds of people have had liver and kidney failure and some die from taking Tylenol?

I do not trust the government to handle this right, Seeing how they are massively overreacting to the Omicron variant is evidence of that!

But given that the drug companies were given a green light to get the vaccine to market 80% faster than normal, I knew from the media there were going to be more problems attached to the vaccine that the drug houses were going to fix as they went along. I learned that from national media!!!!

Also given that virologists and geneticists said this was a NOVEL corona virus (because it had characteristics never seen before) and given the rapidity of infection and the number dying, yes it was considered better to get a vaccine out ASAP. I am not even hinting that all CEO's and govt. and high-ranking medical officials were saints in this. On the contrary! While I am convinced China freleased this to see if it would be a good bio-weapon, I do not believe this was a global cabal. But as Biden is a Obama lackey, He believes in the mantra "never let a crisis go to waste, I do strongly believe govts. are using this pandemic to consolidate power. I am surprised that given a state of emergency was approved by Congress over this, teh govt. did not do more to grab even more power!

So I sit comfortably knowing I am not doing the devils work for him or am one of His cheerleaders. the fact you won't take this back is far more serious than any cabal you believe is happening. they are the world you are a professed Christina! You should know better than just making an accusation against another brother that has no standing.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are not conspiracy theorists, period. These are medical doctors, PhD researchers, scientists, immunologists, virologists, and vaccinologists, so that claim is spurious and ludicrous.

You need to look up some of the footnotes as I did! some of them are so far out in left field, they leftr the ball park. and if the ones done by doctors and specialists were that concerned, they know the way to validate their claims.

Where is there research, where are there clinical trials and results and studies? why did they not submit them for peer review if they are so confident in their results? I am sure there are many doctors' reports in that load of footnotes, but to paraphrase from the movie "class action", "bury them with a blizzard of paperwork.

So far all of the foot notes I linked to; not one, I repeat not one, has given data and research and/or trials to support their claims. Are we supposed to just believe them because they have MD or PHD after their name?

To let you and the others here who think I am in league with the devil, I do not dismiss conspiracy theories out of hand. I look at them and do research :eek: about the claims made to see if there is any accuracy to them. Most conspiracy theories do have some truths to them, but sadly most conspiracy theories (not all but most) take the truths and run in the wrong direction with those truths and draw false conclusions. I would theorize that just like Fauci and Collins et. al., some of them are just seeking their 15 minutes of fame.