The creation of Eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, unless you have some valid refute that these--the witch of En-dor, or the Oracles--are not real in some way.

Never said the people were not real. Never even insinuated that the people were not real. What I am saying quite plainly is that the spirits they communicate with are not dead relatives they are the angels who fell with satan. Their mission is to deceive and parading as a dead relative is a prime way to affect the living and unless you are completely overlooking my post to begin with then you are intentionally denying that;

Eccl 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
What I am saying quite plainly is that the spirits they communicate with are not dead relatives they are the angels who fell with satan.
in that case it seems to me that the Bible would be lying to us, in stating that it was in fact Samuel that was raised?
If what you say is true, wouldn't the Bible be the ideal venue to reveal this?

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in that case it seems to me that the Bible would be lying to us, in stating that it was in fact Samuel that was raised?
If what you say is true, wouldn't the Bible be the ideal venue to reveal this?
All the scriptures I referenced state that the dead know nothing and have no more portion in the living world.
and no the bible isn't lying. it stated quite plainly that from the description she gave Saul perceived that it was Samuel.

"And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel,"

one must study the scripture carefully.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
All the scriptures I referenced state that the dead know nothing and have no more portion in the living world.
and no the bible isn't lying. it stated quite plainly that from the description she gave Saul perceived that it was Samuel.

"And she said, An old man cometh up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel,"

one must study the scripture carefully.
i think "perceived" is verified by "and Samuel replied..." though, which is not, "and the lying spirit said..."

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i think "perceived" is verified by "and Samuel replied..." though, which is not, "and the lying spirit said..."

You are entirely free to believe whatever you think is correct. I am not here to convince you. I have pointed to those things that were written and it is up to you to pray for the proper guidance to interpret the meanings in Gods word.

Reactions: Helen

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all. interesting topic. when observing the OP, I had to stop, "The creation of Eve", because Eve was not created. Eve was formed like the first Adam, scripture, 1 Timothy 2:13 "For Adam was first formed, then Eve". so Eve was formed, but what was created? answer, the sexes "male" and "female", scripture, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". what was created was the MAN gender. understand, Eve is a MAN also, but with a different gender, "female". but she is still a man, scripture, Genesis 5:1 & 2 "This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created". so the IMAGE of God is ANOTHER or an Adam. understand Adam means another of oneself, just as God is ANOTHER of himself in flesh and bone. for the woman was taken out of the first man. listen close, Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". did one get that? if not," God created he him; male and female". the he him is the FIRST MAN, and from him came, or God formed ANOTHER man. God CREATED another MAN from the one man that he formed on day 3. only on day 6 was the sexes or gender was CREATED. if one would look up the word MAN the KJV can translate it as "ANOTHER"
H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
Root(s): H119

the species of MAN include "male" and "female" gender.
What translation are you using?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are looking for an answer that fits your mind instead of learning something entirely new. Reread the words I posted as many times as it takes to understand how a man was created both male and female. A man is created as information only. That information is then processed in the mind of the man to form visible bodies in which the created man thinks he's inside the body walking around on a visible planet. You can have a very similar experience by playing video games on the internet. It's basically the same way we experience a visible world but we experience this within our individual minds. So whatever you experience in your mind cannot be seen by me at all. The only way I can know what you experienced in your mind is if you tell me about it with a spoken or written language. I have to believe your written or spoken words in order to know what you experienced. You could easily lie to me about what you experienced but I would never know the difference.
Wow.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the floor is open for anyone who might wish to give the OP answer a try.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
KJV, also known as the Authorized Version.
Authorized by who? Don't get me wrong, the KJV is the first version of scripture that I read as a child, but at least some scholars believe that the NKJV is a better translation while others would consider the NASB as the most accurate of modern translations. I'm currently reading through the ESV, which varies somewhat from the KJV, but is also pretty accurate. I don't generally read a literal translation, but I use Young's when I see significant discrepancies between versions and a literal translation from the Greek or Hebrew doesn't have English grammatical format at all, so examining sentence structure in a translation is pretty meaningless. If you want to examine the grammar of the original languages for a better interpretation, you can create a valid argument, but there are no inspired translations, just good ones, better ones, and poorer ones.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Authorized by who? Don't get me wrong, the KJV is the first version of scripture that I read as a child, but at least some scholars believe that the NKJV is a better translation while others would consider the NASB as the most accurate of modern translations. I'm currently reading through the ESV, which varies somewhat from the KJV, but is also pretty accurate. I don't generally read a literal translation, but I use Young's when I see significant discrepancies between versions and a literal translation from the Greek or Hebrew doesn't have English grammatical format at all, so examining sentence structure in a translation is pretty meaningless. If you want to examine the grammar of the original languages for a better interpretation, you can create a valid argument, but there are no inspired translations, just good ones, better ones, and poorer ones.
The KJV is the best I read, and the most accurate over all. others are misleading and conflicting. over the years I have use it, to me it have no contradiction and straight on as for line upon line. as for the Authorization of it, as with all translation it's you the reader... (smile). for if it don't do anything for you (meaning to understand better) then it no good to you the reader. I have tried other translation, and all fail, not the KJV, so I'll stick with it. but bottom line, one must go to God, the Lord Jesus to get the revelation anyway.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
the confusion/misunderstanding arises because man is taken to mean mankind and not humankind - mankind is only man and womankind is only woman but man is humankind and woman is not - man carries both male and female [xy] chromosomes whilst woman only carries [x] chromosomes - so rightly woman, as a priest/ess cannot represent humans - woman like the rest of creation was not created good or very good and hence was fallible so God made sure Mary was created very good - twinc

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the confusion/misunderstanding arises because man is taken to mean mankind and not humankind - mankind is only man and womankind is only woman but man is humankind and woman is not - man carries both male and female [xy] chromosomes whilst woman only carries [x] chromosomes - so rightly woman, as a priest/ess cannot represent humans - woman like the rest of creation was not created good or very good and hence was fallible so God made sure Mary was created very good - twinc
GINOLJC. correct me if I'm wrong, Man = Male and Female. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". the sex of man was created on day 6, which is the Hebrew word,
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

but man (the first one) who was formed on day 3, is the Hebrew word,
H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
the same as H120
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

womankind is not accepted, not here in biology, maybe in general mannerism, because she (woman) came out of man, which makes her the same, only modified differently which H120 above clearly states. note, SPECIES: In biology, a species is the basic unit of biological classification and a taxonomic rank. A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which two individuals can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction. this is exactly what H120 above is stating.

hope this helped.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
GINOLJC. correct me if I'm wrong, Man = Male and Female. Genesis 1:27 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them". the sex of man was created on day 6, which is the Hebrew word,
[from H119]

but man (the first one) who was formed on day 3, is the Hebrew word,
H121 אָדָם 'Adam (aw-dawm') n/p.
1. (person) Adam the name of the first man.
2. (location) a place in Israel.
the same as H120
KJV: Adam.
Root(s): H120

womankind is not accepted, not here in biology, maybe in general mannerism, because she (woman) came out of man, which makes her the same, only modified differently which H120 above clearly states. note, SPECIES: In biology, a species is the basic unit of biological classification and a taxonomic rank. A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which two individuals can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction. this is exactly what H120 above is stating.

hope this helped.

be that as it may but very good can only be produced by God - twinc

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The KJV is the best I read, and the most accurate over all. others are misleading and conflicting. over the years I have use it, to me it have no contradiction and straight on as for line upon line. as for the Authorization of it, as with all translation it's you the reader... (smile). for if it don't do anything for you (meaning to understand better) then it no good to you the reader. I have tried other translation, and all fail, not the KJV, so I'll stick with it. but bottom line, one must go to God, the Lord Jesus to get the revelation anyway.

I totally agree with you. After reading it for 50yrs I am so soaked in it, if I read any of my other translations...by brain just flips it over back into the AKJV...so I "read" the AKJV even if I have a different translation in my hand. :D :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
By the way...KBCid...I haven't posted much in this thread...but I always read it daily.
I am still waiting for you to give us the answer to the OP...so I read this because I don't want to miss the answer. :D

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally agree with you. After reading it for 50yrs I am so soaked in it, if I read any of my other translations...by brain just flips it over back into the AKJV...so I "read" the AKJV even if I have a different translation in my hand.
I with you on this. I had to "LEARN" the KJV via the Holy Spirit, and it never failed me yet. the KJV was written for a reason, not to be understood in a flash. it take time, and a lot of prayer to get the TRUE meaning of God words. so thumbs up ByGrace

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You are entirely free to believe whatever you think is correct. I am not here to convince you. I have pointed to those things that were written and it is up to you to pray for the proper guidance to interpret the meanings in Gods word.
imo one cannot interpret God's Word anyway, they can only interpret the Bible; but even at that, your answer seems to be kind of an evasion with all due respect. I have pointed out those things that were written, too, that's what we were doing, right?