The creation of Eve

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Because that is teh why God decided to do it. He could of just created man perfect and infallible, but allowed Him to fall anyway. So what does it matter. But anyone who has loved someone who has left them would know, its like having your heart ripped out from you. When we are joined we become as one, devil doesnt like unity, causes him too much grief.

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
But anyone who has loved someone who has left them would know, its like having your heart ripped out from you. When we are joined we become as one

I do understand MjrHealth. I am no longer the person I was before my wife passed.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As one was brought forth before the foundation of the world, so also was the second formed.

indeed the true answer is revealed.
And I have found another.
I am humbled by the power of God sent through His Son, born before all created things which is able to be a guide to those who diligently seek them and aspire to exist alongside them in the only reality that will exist eternally.