The Crying Desire...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:16 (NASB)
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is such an eternity of comfort in this verse, that is, in the seeing into the truth being put forth...

‘the Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit’

The verse before it reads;

Romans 8:15b (NASB)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!”

‘by which’

With these words ‘by which’ they put forth the truth that it is the Spirit of adoption in us who is the cause-er in us of the crying out to the Father..

Seeing this truth then;

That it is the Spirit Himself in us who desires God...Than the fact that one desires God is proof that God is in that one of a truth... For scripture says no one can come to God unless He draws them, this then would be the Spirit’s desire in one, drawing one to God...

It may be a mature or immature desire but nevertheless it is the Spirit’s desire given birth in one that cry’s out, “abba Father”....

For this desire after God in one, is in fact the new birth, for this new birth in one is a real new life born in one, which life’s desire is after God...

So be of good cheer all in who’s hearts cry out after God, for this cry is the life of Christ in one crying out after it’s native country... This is the eternal comfort and testimony, the fact that this crying desire after God and one have become one, and given leave to grow, will become the master in life and will see that one to God, and then to receive their abundant welcome...

Be blessed all as the crying desire after God increases and becomes the master in life...

A fellow believer, Not me

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 8:16 (NASB)
The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is such an eternity of comfort in this verse, that is, in the seeing into the truth being put forth...

‘the Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit’

The verse before it reads;

Romans 8:15b (NASB)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!”

‘by which’

With these words ‘by which’ they put forth the truth that it is the Spirit of adoption in us who is the cause-er in us of the crying out to the Father..

Seeing this truth then;

That it is the Spirit Himself in us who desires God...Than the fact that one desires God is proof that God is in that one of a truth... For scripture says no one can come to God unless He draws them, this then would be the Spirit’s desire in one, drawing one to God...

It may be a mature or immature desire but nevertheless it is the Spirit’s desire given birth in one that cry’s out, “abba Father”....

For this desire after God in one, is in fact the new birth, for this new birth in one is a real new life born in one, which life’s desire is after God...

So be of good cheer all in who’s hearts cry out after God, for this cry is the life of Christ in one crying out after it’s native country... This is the eternal comfort and testimony, the fact that this crying desire after God and one have become one, and given leave to grow, will become the master in life and will see that one to God, and then to receive their abundant welcome...

Be blessed all as the crying desire after God increases and becomes the master in life...

Hi N.M.
I think this is the first explanation of that verse that I've actually understood. Ty.
Have often wondered and pondered just what it meant.
Great take.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi N.M.
I think this is the first explanation of that verse that I've actually understood. Ty.
Have often wondered and pondered just what it meant.
Great take.

Thank you and for your encouragement also, as it blessed my heart to hear such..

As our crying desire in our hearts becomes our all, are we conformed into that desire, as all else falls away..

Be blessed in your relationship with Him..

A fellow servant of His, Not me

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Not me,

I see in this place our unity with God, by His Spirit we cry. We cry, but by His Spirit. Who is crying? We are united!

We cry to Him our Father from places of strength and weakness, from places of darkness and light, and we still cry to Him.

Great post!

Much love!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Not me,

I see in this place our unity with God, by His Spirit we cry. We cry, but by His Spirit. Who is crying? We are united!

We cry to Him our Father from places of strength and weakness, from places of darkness and light, and we still cry to Him.

Great post!

Much love!

Thanks marks!!

As the Father loves the Son so are we loved.. As Christ prayed that we may all be one..

Be blessed in that unity and love..

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you and for your encouragement also, as it blessed my heart to hear such..

As our crying desire in our hearts becomes our all, are we conformed into that desire, as all else falls away..

Be blessed in your relationship with Him..

Y/w!
Much better to encourage one another rather than cutting each other down, especially with our tone. It's what church is for, after all!! We're to love the brethren...encouragement is big! I'd say all of Paul's letter's were full of encouragement and love to the brethern.

We just simply need to ask Him for our hearts desire to become His, He will do it!! Amen :)

"Be blessed in your relationship with Him.."

I am brother, I sure am blessed. :)
Always bro!
nancy

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Y/w!
Much better to encourage one another rather than cutting each other down, especially with our tone. It's what church is for, after all!! We're to love the brethren...encouragement is big! I'd say all of Paul's letter's were full of encouragement and love to the brethern.

We just simply need to ask Him for our hearts desire to become His, He will do it!! Amen :)

"Be blessed in your relationship with Him.."

I am brother, I sure am blessed. :)
Always bro!
nancy

Your joy in Him comes through your writings, was a pleasure to feast upon.. uuummm good.. :)

Keep loving, growing and pressing in..

(so I can feast more ). :)

In the Beloved, Not me

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There be treasure here...Arrrrrrrrrrr!

Reactions: Nancy and Not me

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There be treasure here...Arrrrrrrrrrr!
Ahoy, Matey!
The motherload of treasure, that never rusts or decay's or get's stolen, aye! Uh oh, blimey! Look out for the sea monsta! Argh!

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why...

Shiver me timbers...we have Arghselves a whole crew!

OOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIII!!!!

Leave the sea beasts to me!

HA..ha...ha...

Reactions: Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Much better to encourage one another rather than cutting each other down, especially with our tone.
Yes!!

I've heard my fill of people's messages that assume we're all a bunch of failures!! AS IF Jesus in me isn't sufficient to work all good things!

I LOVE this verse that @Not me picked for this thread! The unity it expresses, and how it shows me that what I feel inside, in my heart, towards God, is God's presence Himself inside me! The flesh man does not yearn towards God, not like the spirit man does.

I friend in times past had a great question, Have you been born again long enough to know for certain that you are?

I think the assurance we have in ourselves comes from the True Fact that God is living in me! And once we learn how to see Him through our faith . . .

I think of this in reference to these threads about how we can only know we're born again by our state of sinning or not.

I guess to me it's like you're standing outside, and you want to know if the sun is shining, so you search the ground for a shadow, but really, turn your face to the sun!

And people want to get us all looking for our shadows or something like that, but instead we can rejoice in our unity with God, and that just happens to solve all the rest!

Because in Him is no darkness at all. I know you know this, just, you got me going!

:)

Much love!

Reactions: Nancy and Tone

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!

I've heard my fill of people's messages that assume we're all a bunch of failures!! AS IF Jesus in me isn't sufficient to work all good things!

I LOVE this verse that @Not me picked for this thread! The unity it expresses, and how it shows me that what I feel inside, in my heart, towards God, is God's presence Himself inside me! The flesh man does not yearn towards God, not like the spirit man does.

I friend in times past had a great question, Have you been born again long enough to know for certain that you are?

I think the assurance we have in ourselves comes from the True Fact that God is living in me! And once we learn how to see Him through our faith . . .

I think of this in reference to these threads about how we can only know we're born again by our state of sinning or not.

I guess to me it's like you're standing outside, and you want to know if the sun is shining, so you search the ground for a shadow, but really, turn your face to the sun!

And people want to get us all looking for our shadows or something like that, but instead we can rejoice in our unity with God, and that just happens to solve all the rest!

Because in Him is no darkness at all. I know you know this, just, you got me going!

Much love!
Hi Marks,
People will always assume, and that's dangerous, especially for a Christian.
And yeah, some are bent on taking our eyes off of Christ and onto ourselves, for good or bad.

"Because in Him is no darkness at all."
Amen, walk in the light as He is in the light!

God Bless bro :)

Reactions: marks and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!!

Much love!

Jumping for joy in Christ!...

Keeping looking towards the Son, for as we know He is more than adequate to work all things in one.. Ignore all else, but Him, for it is Him we have to do...

Be blessed marks for He is in you of a truth..

Reactions: Nancy and marks