The Curtain is Coming Down Again.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Oh I agree, but every time Pia mentions seeing into the other realm she gets jumped upon!
yes, of course--by "believers," right; a man's enemies will be those of his own household. Those who hear Word are dismissed by those who believe they can read It, etc. Seems evil i guess, huh.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thanks for that bbyrd009...now I can see more how you think.
I guess all our different thinking patterns come from all the years , systems, churches, groups, experiences etc that we we gone through in life.

I was taught at the very beginning..." Hold on to what you have, unless and until God shows you some new truth or clearer light ..."
So...though out all these years ....I have had many changes of my 'spiritual socks.' I have never ever had to go back and pick up anything that I have "dropped on the floor..."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Oh haha! I saw my quote in your post and noticed the spelling...I wrote "static" nerve, rather than sciatic nerve ...oh that is so funny. LOL

No worries...I did 8 months with him...three times a week.
He did get me from screaming and yelling every time I had to climb up on his table...to just groaning. It took months...I had done quite a number of it...and sleeping was hard. Some nights it still is if I lay wrong.
But hey...what am I doing...I am talking to the woman who REALLY has back problems!!!!

He's a good man, but retired now.
decompression is really good for these; not sure how you would do "gravity boots" or something similar, at least at first though.
you might start with some senior yoga, and work up; i am seeing quite amazing results among the elderly here in this retirement community, where i currently am,
senior yoga for back pain - YouTube
senior yoga for beginners - YouTube

also, spinal degeneration is usually a combo of lack of exercise and lack of proper nutrition, at least imo; yoga works good for the first one, and for the second i'd make sure my vit D was sufficient, and then provide glucosamine/chondroitin/msm, shark cartilage, or even just eat the gristly parts of the chicken, plus maybe some dark greens or other plant based calcium source. And avoid processed milk entirely if possible, go to raw, goat is better too i guess. Homogenizing milk renders the calcium into shards, google can tell you more on that. Not so bad if your omega 3 is balanced, but really bad if it isn't. your body will regenerate with really minimal help

"Chia Seeds. Two tablespoons of chia seeds contain 177 mg of calcium. Greens. Greens, particularly cooked collard greens, turnip greens, and kale are a great source of calcium. Hemp Milk. Blackstrap Molasses. Sesame Seeds/Tahini. Almond Butter. Beans."
"Keeping your bones strong depends more on preventing the loss of calcium from your body than on boosting your calcium intake."
plant based calcium foods - Google Search

and toss the food pyramid, it's crap, invented by committees with agendas,
should be apparent by now i guess
even the new one

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Pisteuo