The cycle of abuse

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Snow...?! Whuuut? You do know it's May, right...?

I kid you not...
On the weekend we had almost two feet of snow :(
It has almost melted now...but some if hanging around.
It zapped some of my new little plants which had popped their heads up...
Things change here quickly, it 'could' be lovely and hot in a week.

We are hoping so!! Our summers are so short here. :(

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I did re-post my boo-boo.. ♥ #630

Did you know that we have to check the posts...especially when they come fast and we are all posting. I miss some... like yours here...between some posts there is tiny writing on the left saying- "there are more posts...view them"'....and if you click on it at least one post was hidden between the posts!!!

I try to watch, but sometime one gets tucked away, hidden.

Tonight this has reminded me of the days of Rollo and Fran, when you were getting over your surgery. Fun :)

Reactions: Nancy

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Did you know that we have to check the posts...especially when they come fast and we are all posting. I miss some... like yours here...between some posts there is tiny writing on the left saying 'view mire posts'....and if you click on it at least one post was hidden between the posts.

Tonight this has reminded me of the days of Rollo and Fran, when you were getting over surgery. Fun :)
Grace. You remind me of a woman who was the greatest teacher of Christianity I ever met. I was pretty much home schooled by her on a myriad of doctrines, which I think the current church has abandoned today.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm out. Have a good night all. Oh...important question...do you guys let your dogs sleep in the bed? Mine does. He allows me to sleep there too.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm out. Have a good night all. Oh...important question...do you guys let your dogs sleep in the bed? Mine does. He allows me to sleep there too.

She is too big and heavy...BY the bed is the best that I will allow . :)

Nit nite

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Grace. You remind me of a woman who was the greatest teacher of Christianity I ever met. I was pretty much home schooled by her on a myriad of doctrines, which I think the current church has abandoned today.

I am sorry that we hijacked you thread tonight !! ( our tonight)

Thank you for not commanding us to get off your thread and go and chatter somewhere else . Ha!

I'm off to be too...

Have a good afternoon...hopefully see you tomorrow...

.....Helen

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow...I don't even know what to say...

Go back to what she taught you, JJ. The churches and denominations are a real mess, as you found out yourself.

Hey, has your daughter checked in yet?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was pretty much home schooled by her on a myriad of doctrines, which I think the current church has abandoned today.

If you read many of my posts on the other threads...you would see that I am not "into" the doctrines on men. I personally 'hold' very few. ( the ones which have not been used and abused )

JellyJam

Apr 24, 2019
Brisbane, Queensland
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Wow...I don't even know what to say...

Go back to what she taught you, JJ. The churches and denominations are a real mess, as you found out yourself.

Hey, has your daughter checked in yet?
The church is a land of confusion I tell you. As for my child, we are uniquely connected by a data line similar to a wireless transmitter.

All her life I've been receiving emotional information, some pleasant, some unkind. Lately we've been in a empathetic war, since some emotional lines have been crossed on both sides.

That's all I can say.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know that we have to check the posts...especially when they come fast and we are all posting. I miss some... like yours here...between some posts there is tiny writing on the left saying- "there are more posts...view them"'....and if you click on it at least one post was hidden between the posts!!!

Tonight this has reminded me of the days of Rollo and Fran, when you were getting over your surgery. Fun :)

I did notice the "there are more posts" but, I never click on it, I just go to the next page!
And YES, tonight, and even yesterday for a bit was fun. I do miss our silly bantering. Rollo is a hoot and Fran got her's in there too :)

Reactions: Helen