• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,,,

Who is the "Day Star"?

A.) This is Jesus.

Why is He called the Day Star?

So, ....Jesus is called.....is the DAYSTAR..... because this is symbolic of..... the "night" being darkness...= spiritual darkness, and Jesus who is the Light of the world, is the One who enlightens the darkness in every believing heart of Faith.

And where is this darkness found?
Its in every heart that is not a Christian's Heart of Faith.
Its THE Heart of unbelief. This is "darkness".

So, what God does, is He ..."translated from Darkness....To Light"....... every person Spiritually, who hears the Gospel and comes to the knowledge of the Truth.

Who is the Truth?
Jesus is The Truth. John 14:6

So, when you hear the Gospel as an unbeliever, God brings LIGHT into your heart of darkness, who is the Daystar, Himself.
He's the Beautful One, the Holy One, the Redeemer, the Lord.... Yeshua The Christ.

This revelation of Jesus that happens in your heart of darkness, (unbelief) transforms the hearing of the GOSPEL Truth into...>"the Daystar (who is Jesus) ARISES in your HEART".

See that?
That is the revelation of The Gospel of Jesus the Savior = literally becoming FAITH in your heart.
This is God giving "the Light of Knowledge" into the heart of darkness, , and this Light is the revealed by the Holy Spirit revelation that : Jesus is Messiah.....Savior.

This is literally ....."If i be lifted up on the Cross, i will draw all to me", Jesus said, and that "Drawing" is the REVELATION LIGHT that is the "Daystar arising in your heart" as FAITH in Christ.

-God bless.

Last edited: