The Death of Jesus - Matthew 27:45-54

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think you're playing JW games.
The answer is we are reconciled equally by the blood and his body so you claiming the blood only is out of step with Christ, God and the Apostles.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're trying to get me to think about the JW savior, not my Savior Jesus, God of the Bible.
I'm not a JW so that makes no sense! I perceive a lot of your posts are illogical - do you have a learning disability by chance (said sincerely)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The answer is we are reconciled equally by the blood and his body so you claiming the blood only is out of step with Christ, God and the Apostles.
1 John 1
7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1 John 1
7 But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.
True.
Colossians 1:22
Whose playing games now?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why the body of his flesh Jack?
The human body is quite amazing creation, after a person dies the body doesn't fully die for several days, it actually will increases production of certain molecules and enzymes to try and repair organs for a while, bone and skin stay alive without decaying the longest.

Reactions: face2face