The Destruction of American Freedom, Liberty, and Captialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
SCOTUS made a bad decision, they choose to be politically correct instead of standing with the Church. It's going to cause irreparable harm to churches.
Gorsuch turned out to be a traitor, but Kavanaugh was also involved. What the Supreme Court has done in several recent rulings is essentially shredded the Constitution KNOWINGLY AND DELIBERATELY.

Last edited:
Reactions: historyb

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Liberals are the problem, they are godless people.
That is correct. Today's liberals can rightly be called "godless Communists". Absolutely everything that the Democrats have been doing over the last twelve years shows that they are either godless or Communists.

And the so-called Republicans -- the RINOs -- do not even have the integrity to call themselves liberals and Democrats and change their party affiliation. But they have sided with the Democrats over and over again, to the detriment of the American people and the Constitution.

Reactions: historyb

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And your posts on LGBTQs are very bigoted.
I have not read those posts, but anyone who speaks out against the evil LGBTQ agenda is not a bigot. In fact everyone -- other than the perverts -- should be speaking out against sexual perversion.

What they do in the privacy of their homes is their business. But when they publicly and aggressively promote their agenda, and demand that the laws be changed to make their perversion acceptable to the rest of the world, then that is NOT acceptable.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am depressed like I don't remember and I have been sick and out but never felt like this. I feel like everything is collapsing that is good. There are riots all around and evil people have taken over portions of Seattle while the evil people in power there love it. Than there are the satanic twins of BLM/ANTIFA and liberals tying to take away freedom of speech and the Supreme Court turned out to have traitors on it now that we thought were good. It seems like the good in the world is slipping away and evil is replacing it.

I thought for a moment last night that if I could would I become a Darth Vader to save liberty and the American Republic and the answer is yes I would. I know some will not like that and others will say he is a character on a movie or movies but right now I am at the end of my rope and that is just what I feel.

Liberals out there reading this I don't give a rat's behind what you all think, you evil vile types. I say with my strength I hate liberals. You liberal are the problem.
Hi historyb,

I think the real problem is a world going to hell in a handbasket! But if you develop your "secret place with Jesus" you can retreat there, well, all the time works best.

@Hidden In Him is where we can be at peace. "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is anchored on You."

This can be you:

jument1.jpg

Much love!

PS . . . I've been having to fight against depression too! Ain't life grand?

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
What they do in the privacy of their homes is their business. But when they publicly and aggressively promote their agenda, and demand that the laws be changed to make their perversion acceptable to the rest of the world, then that is NOT acceptable.
So if you had your way, LGBTQs would be legally prohibited from showing any indications of being gay or trans in public?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So if you had your way, LGBTQs would be legally prohibited from showing any indications of being gay or trans in public?
Yes. There should have been a total ban on such nonsense. Do you make a public display of your sexual activities? Does any sane person? And then to allow males into female bathrooms, and trans males competing in female sport activities and winning hands down? Was that insanity or what?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi historyb,

I think the real problem is a world going to hell in a handbasket! But if you develop your "secret place with Jesus" you can retreat there, well, all the time works best.

@Hidden In Him is where we can be at peace. "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is anchored on You."

This can be you:

jument1.jpg

Much love!

PS . . . I've been having to fight against depression too! Ain't life grand?
I think a lot of us are struggling with some feelings of uncertainty and depression.... Let's lift each other up in prayer! And hopefully we can all encourage one another. It's so easy to go on the offensive in debates, but we need to remember (I need to remember) that we never know what struggles someone may be having.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Yes. There should have been a total ban on such nonsense. Do you make a public display of your sexual activities? Does any sane person? And then to allow males into female bathrooms, and trans males competing in female sport activities and winning hands down? Was that insanity or what?
@marksman you were wondering why I referred to some Christians as the Christian version of the Taliban. Here ya go.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
This is equal to Taliban to you? Really! They shoot people and blow up buildings. That's not what we're talking about.
Yes. In both cases we have believers in a religion seeking to use the force of government to impose their beliefs onto society, including onto those who are not of their religion.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am depressed like I don't remember and I have been sick and out but never felt like this. I feel like everything is collapsing that is good. There are riots all around and evil people have taken over portions of Seattle while the evil people in power there love it. Than there are the satanic twins of BLM/ANTIFA and liberals tying to take away freedom of speech and the Supreme Court turned out to have traitors on it now that we thought were good. It seems like the good in the world is slipping away and evil is replacing it.

I thought for a moment last night that if I could would I become a Darth Vader to save liberty and the American Republic and the answer is yes I would. I know some will not like that and others will say he is a character on a movie or movies but right now I am at the end of my rope and that is just what I feel.

Liberals out there reading this I don't give a rat's behind what you all think, you evil vile types. I say with my strength I hate liberals. You liberal are the problem.
Why fantasize about saving others when you can't find the cure for your own inner hate? If you want to make the world a better place, why not start with yourself? Why try to control others if you can't control yourself? Go get help before it's too late.

Reactions: Justadude

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Why fantasize about saving others when you can't find the cure for your own inner hate? If you want to make the world a better place, why not start with yourself? Why try to control others if you can't control yourself? Go get help before it's too late.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Giuliano

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Should I assume then that you don't really have a concern about what behaviors and values others might teach your children? But then, maybe you find sex addictions meaningful and useful?
You know, it's very revealing how evangelical Christians can only speak about gays in such hateful terms, and mostly in regards to how they have sex. It's like you all can't stop thinking about and picturing gay sex.

And to answer your question....yes, I am fine with public schools teaching students that gay people exist and deserve to be treated just like any other group of people. I know that the evangelical view is that if the schools mention the subject at all, they should teach students that gays are demonically-possessed disease-ridden pedophiles who are always on the prowl for children to steal and if we let them live openly it will lead to the collapse of western civilization.....

....but your hate is your own problem. Society has turned against you and your bigotry, and it won't be long before you'll find yourself relegated to the same table as Stranger and his buddies in the hoods.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, it's very revealing how evangelical Christians can only speak about gays in such hateful terms, and mostly in regards to how they have sex. It's like you all can't stop thinking about and picturing gay sex.

And to answer your question....yes, I am fine with public schools teaching students that gay people exist and deserve to be treated just like any other group of people. I know that the evangelical view is that if the schools mention the subject at all, they should teach students that gays are demonically-possessed disease-ridden pedophiles who are always on the prowl for children to steal and if we let them live openly it will lead to the collapse of western civilization.....

....but your hate is your own problem. Society has turned against you and your bigotry, and it won't be long before you'll find yourself relegated to the same table as Stranger and his buddies in the hoods.
My opinion is that if Christian parents want their children to grow up happily heterosexual, the best thing they can do is provide an example for them. Show those kids how happy a man and a woman can be together.

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.

Why blame other people if you don't like how children turn out? Why not hold parents accountable? Why blame schools or pedophiles? It amazes me how some evangelicals think. They belong to churches that can't teach their children how to pray -- no, they want public schools to do that.

Reactions: amadeus