The Destruction of American Freedom, Liberty, and Captialism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am depressed like I don't remember and I have been sick and out but never felt like this. I feel like everything is collapsing that is good. There are riots all around and evil people have taken over portions of Seattle while the evil people in power there love it. Than there are the satanic twins of BLM/ANTIFA and liberals tying to take away freedom of speech and the Supreme Court turned out to have traitors on it now that we thought were good. It seems like the good in the world is slipping away and evil is replacing it.

I thought for a moment last night that if I could would I become a Darth Vader to save liberty and the American Republic and the answer is yes I would. I know some will not like that and others will say he is a character on a movie or movies but right now I am at the end of my rope and that is just what I feel.

Liberals out there reading this I don't give a rat's behind what you all think, you evil vile types. I say with my strength I hate liberals. You liberal are the problem.

Reactions: Enoch111

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SCOTUS made a bad decision, they choose to be politically correct instead of standing with the Church. It's going to cause irreparable harm to churches.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I am depressed like I don't remember and I have been sick and out but never felt like this. I feel like everything is collapsing that is good.
For sure society is moving away from the values and priorities of older Christians. I see that as a good thing.

There are riots all around and evil people have taken over portions of Seattle while the evil people in power there love it.
There are not "riots all around". There are protests all over.

Than there are the satanic twins of BLM/ANTIFA and liberals tying to take away freedom of speech
Where are they attempting to take away free speech?

and the Supreme Court turned out to have traitors on it now that we thought were good. It seems like the good in the world is slipping away and evil is replacing it.
The fact that you see a group of people being protected from being fired for reasons completely unrelated to their job performance as "evil" doesn't speak well of you. It's also why I see the country moving away from your sort of bigotry as a good thing.

I thought for a moment last night that if I could would I become a Darth Vader to save liberty and the American Republic and the answer is yes I would. I know some will not like that and others will say he is a character on a movie or movies but right now I am at the end of my rope and that is just what I feel.
That's your right-wing authoritarian instinct kicking in. In the past there were enough of you to where you could impose Jim Crow laws, persecute gays enough to where they stayed hidden, and generally oppress everyone you didn't like. Those days are thankfully gone.

Liberals out there reading this I don't give a rat's behind what you all think, you evil vile types. I say with my strength I hate liberals. You liberal are the problem.
Look around you. The fact that the people on your ever-shrinking side of the aisle are bigots, racists, antisemites, conspiracy theorists, reality denialists should tell you something.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberals are the problem, they are godless people.

Yes they are of their father Satan. The ones here who invade the forums should be enough to see that they all worship Satan, he is their god.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure society is moving away from the values and priorities of older Christians. I see that as a good thing.

There are not "riots all around". There are protests all over.

Where are they attempting to take away free speech?

The fact that you see a group of people being protected from being fired for reasons completely unrelated to their job performance as "evil" doesn't speak well of you. It's also why I see the country moving away from your sort of bigotry as a good thing.

That's your right-wing authoritarian instinct kicking in. In the past there were enough of you to where you could impose Jim Crow laws, persecute gays enough to where they stayed hidden, and generally oppress everyone you didn't like. Those days are thankfully gone.

Look around you. The fact that the people on your ever-shrinking side of the aisle are bigots, racists, antisemites, conspiracy theorists, reality denialists should tell you something.

No you're delusional and speak with a forked tongue. @historyb At this point it might be a good idea to put him on ignore.

Reactions: marks

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Remember Ephesians 6:12, liberals are but a symptom of this sick world. They don't really know what they are doing, driven by unstable winds.

They start by believing a lie, much like their father. Satanism and humanism are the same in many ways.

Like wisdom, folly is known by her children. And her children are hached from a haunt of evil spirits.

If not for the Grace of God, we would all be in their number. Or worse a liberal Christian, always torn.

Reactions: Scoot and historyb

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember Ephesians 6:12, liberals are but a symptom of this sick world. They don't really know what they are doing, driven by unstable winds.

They start by believing a lie, much like their father. Satanism and humanism are the same in many ways.

Like wisdom, folly is known by her children. And her children are hached from a haunt of evil spirits.

If not for the Grace of God, we would all be in their number. Or worse a liberal Christian, always torn.

True, very true. But for the for the grace of God go I.

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 63:11 (NIV) "But the king will rejoice in God; all who swear by God will glory in him, while the mouths of liars will be silenced."

Reactions: historyb

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am depressed like I don't remember and I have been sick and out but never felt like this. I feel like everything is collapsing that is good. There are riots all around and evil people have taken over portions of Seattle while the evil people in power there love it. Than there are the satanic twins of BLM/ANTIFA and liberals tying to take away freedom of speech and the Supreme Court turned out to have traitors on it now that we thought were good. It seems like the good in the world is slipping away and evil is replacing it.

Take heart. I know the feeling, but there are more with us than be with them.
And I believe there's a silent majority out there we haven't heard much from.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hi, historyb, sounds like you're spending too much time thinking about what's going on in the world instead of thinking about the Lord. It helps me to spend some time praising Him when I feel overwhelmed and depressed. Find some encouraging scriptures. Jesus has already won the war against the devil and all his minions, and He said that He gives us His peace, which is not like the world's peace.

Also, keep in mind that the liberals are people that Jesus gave His life to save. Spend time praying for them because they are deceived.

Hope this helps. I pray that you will find the peace and joy of Jesus!

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You accused us of all these things.

Reactions: historyb