The Destruction of this Planet

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are an apostate.

EVERYONE is an APOSTATE who doesn't attend your particular "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult". And those that HAVE attended and CHALLENGED some of your "doctrines", are "APOSTATES".

Good Job,
Bobby Jo

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
EVERYONE is an APOSTATE who doesn't attend your particular "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult". And those that HAVE attended and CHALLENGED some of your "doctrines", are "APOSTATES".

Good Job,
Bobby Jo

An apostate is someone who was a Jehovah witness then for whatever reason isn't anymore. Plus he speaks out against the Jehovah witness. But if you've never been a Jehovah witness and speak againstJehovah witness then You're not an apostate. You're just an unbeliever.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An apostate is someone who was a Jehovah witness then for whatever reason isn't anymore. Plus he speaks out against the Jehovah witness. But if you've never been a Jehovah witness and speak against Jehovah witness then You're not an apostate. You're just an unbeliever.

YOU don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps if you weren't brainwashed, you'd see how blind you are, but if you're happy as such, then you've made your choice:

Mark 4:11 And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables; 12 so that they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand; lest they should turn again, and be forgiven.”

Oh well,
Bobby Jo

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps if you weren't brainwashed, you'd see how blind you are, but if you're happy as such, then you've made your choice:

Mark 4:11 And he said to them, “To you has been given the secret of the kingdom of God, but for those outside everything is in parables; 12 so that they may indeed see but not perceive, and may indeed hear but not understand; lest they should turn again, and be forgiven.”
You go ahead and believe that. Everytime one of you speaks about being brainwashed I feel like I'm talking with someone who doesn't believe in gravity. It doesn't matter how much evidence there is that there is gravity you still like a person running around saying there's no gravity. Talk about being brainwashed people like you are the ones brainwashed and you been brainwashed to believe you're not brainwashed you're confused people.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An apostate is someone who was a Jehovah witness then for whatever reason isn't anymore. Plus he speaks out against the Jehovah witness. But if you've never been a Jehovah witness and speak againstJehovah witness then You're not an apostate. You're just an unbeliever.

Never a JW. Ever.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... people like you are the ones brainwashed and you been brainwashed to believe you're not brainwashed you're confused people.

Exactly my point. YOUR "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult" are the ONLY ONES who are TRUE CHRISTIANS. ALL of the REST of us are "unbelievers" and "apostates".

So apparently "gravity" ONLY works in a "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult" which, not surprisingly, has NO WINDOWS in it's building. -- So exactly who is in the "dark" again?!?

Bobby Jo

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly my point. YOUR "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult" are the ONLY ONES who are TRUE CHRISTIANS. ALL of the REST of us are "unbelievers" and "apostates".

So apparently "gravity" ONLY works in a "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult" which, not surprisingly, has NO WINDOWS in it's building. -- So exactly who is in the "dark" again?!?

Bobby Jo
you are, because you spout about no windows! Seriously no windows now that's someone who's brainwashed who spouts about no windows as though no windows is the important thing right, you go ahead and believe that you confirm how much you've been brainwashed by believing no windows is the most important of all things. I feel for you cause someone has brainwashed you into believing that a building with no windows is such a horrible thing, you can't think for yourself that whether a building has windows or not isn't important at all

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... no windows! ...

Yep, NO WINDOWS. So exactly what are you afraid of, -- or is it what the Australian ROYAL COMMISSION observed, as reported by the Washington Post:

Australian Jehovah’s Witnesses protected over a thousand members accused of child abuse, report says
By Samantha Schmidt
November 28, 2016

Over the course of about six decades, more than 1,000 members of the Jehovah’s Witnesses were accused of sexually abusing Australian children, according to a new report. Victims were ordered to keep quiet. Not one of the alleged perpetrators were reported to the police. ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/28/australian-jehovahs-witnesses-protected-over-a-thousand-members-accused-of-child-abuse-report-says/?utm_term=.01a9ba2de855

Yeah, I wonder why there are NO WINDOWS ...

And I wonder who the "unbeliever"/"apostate" really is:

Matt. 18:6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.​

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, NO WINDOWS. So exactly what are you afraid of, -- or is it what the Australian ROYAL COMMISSION observed, as reported by the Washington Post:

Australian Jehovah’s Witnesses protected over a thousand members accused of child abuse, report says
By Samantha Schmidt
November 28, 2016

Over the course of about six decades, more than 1,000 members of the Jehovah’s Witnesses were accused of sexually abusing Australian children, according to a new report. Victims were ordered to keep quiet. Not one of the alleged perpetrators were reported to the police. ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/28/australian-jehovahs-witnesses-protected-over-a-thousand-members-accused-of-child-abuse-report-says/?utm_term=.01a9ba2de855

Yeah, I wonder why there are NO WINDOWS ...

And I wonder who the "unbeliever"/"apostate" really is:

Matt. 18:6 “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.​

Bobby Jo[/QUOTE\]

The scriptures you quote, that's God that says that, not you or any other human. God I understand judging his judgment is perfect, but you or any other imperfect human making judgment I really don't worry about. After all the authorities of Jesus Christ day said he was demonic and a criminal so I expect the world authorities of today to say horrible things about God's people today. Now I don't know all the specifics of those cases in Australia but I'm thinking that you and others think you know every second of those people's lives so you think you can make perfect judgments. Me I'm going to say I don't know what's going in Australia in those people lives. What I can say honestly is people of the world will lie about someone pay people to lie about someone, pay people off to stay quiet about the truth. Such things we're done to Jesus Christ and he said to those that follow him that just as he has been treated those that follow him will be treated the same. So what the world that is ruled by Satan is going to try to do, will try to do. The majority of the world of mankind will hate God's people and say awful things about them.

Reactions: Harvest 1874

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
barney bright said:
The scriptures you quote ...

... are to be used to hold those that assert that they're Christians ACCOUNTABLE:

1 Cor.5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge? 13 God judges those outside. Drive out the wicked person from among you.”

... you assert that YOU and your "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult" are the ONLY ones who are the TRUE Church (by way of your assertion that those outside your "church" are "unbelievers" and those who have taken issue within your "church" are "apostates"), -- so Verse 13 applies to your purportedly "TRUE Church".

And PLEASE learn how to Post what you Quote from OTHERS, versus what you Post from yourself. :)

Bobby Jo

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you think you're saying something I haven't heard before think again. I wasn't concerned about it then and I'm not now. Too many people think that the majority of the people from mankind will love the Christian but the majority from mankind will hate the true Christian

Harvest 1874

Apr 1, 2018
Tampa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am neither Catholic or Protestant. I'm nondenominational.

Do you understand JW is considered Protestant?

I studied for 58 years.

Proclaiming yourself to be nondenominational is of little benefit if you still believe and preach the errors taught by the professing church. Regardless of your not being affiliated with any of the various sects of Babylon you still nevertheless bare the mark of the beast both upon your forehead (the intellect, representative of your consent to its teachings) and upon your right hand (representative of the service you render in propagating its teachings).

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I wasn't concerned about it then and I'm not now. ...

Yeah, I get that. And to be clear, -- after sin in the garden of eden, Eve was placed under man (her husband), but Adam was still directly under GOD. So ANY man who places another man above him IS A WOMAN. And you've done that with your "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult", so that makes you a woman.

Please let me know if you decide to become the man that GOD intended.

Bobby Jo

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I get that. And to be clear, -- after sin in the garden of eden, Eve was placed under man (her husband), but Adam was still directly under GOD. So ANY man who places another man above him IS A WOMAN. And you've done that with your "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult", so that makes you a woman.

Please let me know if you decide to become the man that GOD intended.

Bobby Jo

Actually scripturally speaking that's not how it goes. Woman answers to man man answers to Jesus Jesus answers to God. But you go on saying incorrectly, you seem to be good at that.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually scripturally speaking that's not how it goes. Woman answers to man man answers to Jesus Jesus answers to God. But you go on saying incorrectly, you seem to be good at that.

You're an EXCELLENT source for Christian Doctrine. -- NOT! :)

Just let me know when you want to stop being under your -MAN- "denomination"/"fellowship"/"church"/"cult".
Bobby Jo

Last edited: