The Devil's Lies Must be Exposed - Do Not Be Deceived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. You are not following. The living are of Eve in that they are found in the Seed promise. Judas is not of the living. He is the son of perdition. He is not in the Seed promise. From Eve come all who will be born in the earth. But the living are found in the Seed promise. The dead are of their father also, satan. They too come from Eve but not of the Seed.

Stranger

The woman is saved through child birth. Judas was deceived. Christ died for all those born of the woman. Yes or no?

Reactions: Willie T

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. You are not following. The living are of Eve in that they are found in the Seed promise. Judas is not of the living. He is the son of perdition. He is not in the Seed promise. From Eve come all who will be born in the earth. But the living are found in the Seed promise. The dead are of their father also, satan. They too come from Eve but not of the Seed.

Stranger

1 Timothy 4:10
[10] For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh how we hate the thought of approaching that horrible word we have invented, "Universalism." For all we know, this "lake of fire" may be the land outside the gates, where forsaken and tormented outcasts can see into Heaven (as people say The Rich Man did), but never be able to partake of any of it.

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And God redeemed All. Why is that so offensive? 1 Peter 2:10
[10] Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Romans 11:31-33
[31] Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. [32] For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all. [33] O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Because of their “unbelief” we believe so that Mercy is shown to those that do not believe in Mercy.

It is offensive because not all people are redeemed.

Peter is talking to believers. (1 Pet. 1:3) "...according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again...." (1:18) "...ye were not redeemed with corruptible things,..."

Concerning (Rom. 11:31-33), God concluded all of Israel in unbelief so He might turn to the Gentiles and have mercy upon all. This doesn't mean the Israelite in unbelief is saved. He is not. It doesn't mean the Gentiles who were in unbelief, until God blinded Israel and turned to the Gentiles, were saved in their unbelief. They were not.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The woman is saved through child birth. Judas was deceived. Christ died for all those born of the woman. Yes or no?

Well, many who do not believe are deceived. I don't think, however, that Judas was deceived. Yes, Christ died for all that are born of Adam and Eve.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Timothy 4:10
[10] For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

I see no problem here. This doesn't mean all are saved. But yes, Jesus is the Saviour of all.

Stranger

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is offensive because not all people are redeemed.

Peter is talking to believers. (1 Pet. 1:3) "...according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again...." (1:18) "...ye were not redeemed with corruptible things,..."

Concerning (Rom. 11:31-33), God concluded all of Israel in unbelief so He might turn to the Gentiles and have mercy upon all. This doesn't mean the Israelite in unbelief is saved. He is not. It doesn't mean the Gentiles who were in unbelief, until God blinded Israel and turned to the Gentiles, were saved in their unbelief. They were not.

Stranger

It feels good to be one of “the chosen.” (IMO) though, the chosen are FOR their unbelief. Otherwise who would declare His mercy in the face of unbelief? Because they do not believe...We do believe.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It feels good to be one of “the chosen.” (IMO) though, the chosen are FOR their unbelief. Otherwise who would declare His mercy in the face of unbelief? Because they do not believe...We do believe.

I'm not sure of your point here.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...specially of those that believe.

I agree. I see no problem here in recognizing not everyone will be saved. Jesus is the Saviour of all. But specially to the believing as they are the saved.

Stranger

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure of your point here.

Stranger

Because they do not believe...God chose us to believe. Romans 11:30
[30] For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Have to sign off. Still don’t understand why it is so offensive to give what we were freely given.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But, Cain was of that wicked one. (1 John 3:12).
That should not be misrepresented or misunderstood. The Bible does NOT contradict itself.

Jesus also said to His enemies "You are of your father the devil". It simply means that they were totally under the influence and/or control of the devil, not literal children.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because they do not believe...God choose us to believe. Romans 11:30
[30] For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

Have to sign off. Still don’t understand why it is so offensive to give what we were freely given.

It is not ours to give outside what God has not given. Salvation is freely offered to all. Jesus is the Saviour to all. We have the Gospel the power of God unto salvation. If some believe, they are saved. If some don't believe they are not saved. Jesus is still the Saviour of all, though many do not believe and are not saved.

Those God has blinded, are blinded and though we offer them the Gospel, they will not believe. We cannot undo the blindness that God has instituted. And that is what (Rom. 11) is addressing.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That should not be misrepresented or misunderstood. The Bible does NOT contradict itself.

Jesus also said to His enemies "You are of your father the devil". It simply means that they were totally under the influence and/or control of the devil, not literal children.

It is not misrepresented. Cain was of the wicked one. Those Jesus said were of their father the devil, were of their father the devil. Yes, they were literal children of their father.

Stranger

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
THAT IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE BIBLE. We are not to do as we so often do, and select verses from here and there to prove something. But rather, we are to absorb and understand the Bible as a WHOLE. And I think the main thrust is that God is love.

I wholeheartedly agree. I was just wondering how you drew a connection between the two. But since it's now 4 hours after the fact and I'm just waking up, I've forgotten what the two were, LoL.

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mmmm. Perhaps there comes a time in ones treachery when there is such lowering of ones state of spiritual reality that the spokesman and the inspirer are one and the same.
Then I suppose some would name that one the Antichrist?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 6:70
70 Jesus answered them, Did not I choose you the twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Judas Iscariot was a devil. The Lord Jesus knew who he was before choosing him as a disciple, a devil. Since Judas looked like a man, how could the Lord say that he was a devil?

In the same way Satan is referred to as a serpent, the Great Dragon, and can disguise himself as an angel of light, Judas could also look like a devil. Today this is known online as shapeshifting. Anyone can see this supernatural behavior on YouTube by searching words like "shapeshifter eyes", "shapeshifter reptilian", or "shapeshifter compilation".

Supernatural parentage is accounted for in the Holy Bible.
For example, Genesis 3:15.
15 and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

God states here Satan will have children. And there's no indication that he ever stopped having children; he is still having children and has done so for thousands of years. God put hate between Satan and Eve because they had the child Cain. And God put hate between their children.
I saw that about shapeshifting. Is that real? I thought maybe it was photoshopped or something.