The Devil's Lies Must be Exposed - Do Not Be Deceived

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 22:3 and John 13:27 indicate Judas was not a devil when Jesus chose him.

Luke 22:3 Then Satan entered into Judas called Iscariot, who was of the number of the twelve.
John 13:27 And after the sop, then entered Satan into him. Jesus therefore saith unto him, What thou doest, do quickly.

It seems his own selfish thinking and greedy attitude allowed Satan to enter an otherwise "righteous" man that Jesus had chosen and trained for years.
Agreed. And, IMO God simply used the situation to complete His perfect plan! He knew Judsas heart...He knew what he would choose from before the foundations of the Earth! God knew Judas greed would win out in his heart.

Reactions: Acolyte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is not misrepresented. Cain was of the wicked one. Those Jesus said were of their father the devil, were of their father the devil. Yes, they were literal children of their father.
You are suggesting that Satan was having sexual intercourse with human women, which is not only ABSURD but unbiblical.

Those who are influenced, controlled or even possessed by Satan are the ones who would be *children of the devil*.

People should stop doubling down on their false beliefs, once they are exposed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
it seems his own selfish thinking and greedy attitude allowed Satan to enter an otherwise "righteous" man that Jesus had chosen and trained for years.
There is absolutely no basis for calling Judas an *otherwise righteous man* when Jesus called him *the son of perdition* (the child of damnation or the son of Hell) (John 17:12) and Peter said that he went to his *own place* (Hades).

Jesus identified him as a devil, yet included him among the twelve in order for Scripture to be fulfilled and Christ betrayed into the hands of His enemies. Christ said he was "lost" so how could he be a righteous man?

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw that about shapeshifting. Is that real? I thought maybe it was photoshopped or something.
I've seen shapeshifting several times. What can be found on YouTube about shapeshifting is many videos from many sources. They are not photos that could be photoshopped. Videos are about 30 photos per second. No one would be stupid enough to photoshop each frame of a video. There are way too many videos out there showing shapeshifting. Some of them are of a person showing off that they can shapeshift; search "shapeshifter tongue". Many of the videos have a common source video, like from a TV program or movie. Anyone can look at the source video and see the shapeshifting for themselves, without any editing. Many videos have editing done for the viewers like zooming in on the area of their body that is shapeshifting, like their eyes.

Shapeshifting is accounted for in the Holy Bible, a result of supernatural parentage.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not exactly. Cain was the offspring of Adam and Eve (Gen 4:1).

And Adam knew [had intimate relations with] Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

We need to be careful that while trying to expose the lies of Satan, we ourselves accurately present what is stated in Scripture.
Genesis 4:1 as written in today's Holy Bibles cannot be accurate. Cain was of the devil. Satan continued having children on earth and many live today. See Genesis 3:15. See Daniel 2:43. See Matthew 13:38-39.
The following is from serpentseedline.com
Screenshot_2018-12-07-16-15-59~01.png
The Dead Sea Scrolls prove today's Holy Bibles have been changed, substantially in Genesis 4:1. And though the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in the 1940s, all of the publishers of the Holy Bible have made no corrections, remaining in lockstep agreement with the Devil. Satan's servants are many, in high and low places.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And though the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in the 1940s, all of the publishers of the Holy Bible have made no corrections...
If the writings in the Dead Sea Scrolls were by heretics, why would Bible publishers go along with that?

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the writings in the Dead Sea Scrolls were by heretics, why would Bible publishers go along with that?
You can't have both ways. Verses in the Holy Bible that I've already posted indicate supernatural patentage, and so do other verses. The one verse of Genesis 4:1 does not overturn the rest of scripture. The obvious flaw is Genesis 4:1, and the Dead Sea Scrolls agree with other relavent verses. The Holy Bible accounts for supernatural patentage. Satan fathered the child Cain with Eve.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So is Peter also a devil? "Get thee behind me Satan"?
Doesn't that show that Satan was speaking through even a believer? That's how I interpreted it.
I've seen shapeshifting several times. What can be found on YouTube about shapeshifting is many videos from many sources. They are not photos that could be photoshopped. Videos are about 30 photos per second. No one would be stupid enough to photoshop each frame of a video. There are way too many videos out there showing shapeshifting. Some of them are of a person showing off that they can shapeshift; search "shapeshifter tongue". Many of the videos have a common source video, like from a TV program or movie. Anyone can look at the source video and see the shapeshifting for themselves, without any editing. Many videos have editing done for the viewers like zooming in on the area of their body that is shapeshifting, like their eyes.

Shapeshifting is accounted for in the Holy Bible, a result of supernatural parentage.
Where does it talk about it in the bible? I recall somewhere in the bible where it talks about the Nephilim.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, in this context I don't know it would be that wise to discuss shapeshifting. I don't regard AlertChristians to be stable psychologically, and he's citing sources from the internet who appear to be nearly as unstable as he is.

Maybe in another context sometime.

Reactions: Helen

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, in this context I don't know it would be that wise to discuss shapeshifting. I don't regard AlertChristians to be stable psychologically, and he's citing sources from the internet who appear to be nearly as unstable as he is.

Maybe in another context sometime.
I understand. Psychological imbalance can be caused by Satan. But I'm not up to anything heavy. I'm dealing with the loss of a pet and other things.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well see, having incredible regrets is not the same thing as repenting before God. He now realized he had betrayed innocent blood, and quite possibly the Messiah. But true repentance towards the Lord brings the Spirit of God upon the scene,

1) you are assuming when really you have no way of knowing how ‘repentive’ Judas was. The word there is ‘repented’ not ‘regret’.

2) “But true repentance towards the Lord brings the Spirit of God upon the scene.” Maybe I’m mistaken but ...Judas’ death was before the outpouring of the Spirit at Pentecost.

So, He went to the chief priests and elders saying “I have sinned...” Matthew 27:3-4 Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, [4] Saying, I have sinned in that I have betrayed the innocent blood. And they said, What is that to us? see thou to that .
Again, “what is that to us?”
Do you think God would have that same response for Judas “What is that to Me?”

B

brakelite

Oh how we hate the thought of approaching that horrible word we have invented, "Universalism." For all we know, this "lake of fire" may be the land outside the gates, where forsaken and tormented outcasts can see into Heaven (as people say The Rich Man did), but never be able to partake of any of it.
Right, and the redeemed in heaven will without doubt have their joy doubled as they gaze back and contemplate what might have been.

Reactions: Helen and Willie T

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1) you are assuming when really you have no way of knowing how ‘repentive’ Judas was. The word there is ‘repented’ not ‘regret’.

See, you are taking the translation of "repented" here in the purely religious sense we use the term today. But in common usage this word meant not some formal repentance but a simple turning of mind. This is why, if you were to check Liddell-Scott (the premier Greek to English Dictionary), both the translations of "repent" and "regret" can be found. Also, "to feel sorrow." It doesn't automatically refer to some form of interaction with God like our modern perceptions of the word "repent" presuppose.
2) “But true repentance towards the Lord brings the Spirit of God upon the scene.” Maybe I’m mistaken but ...Judas’ death was before the outpouring of the Spirit at Pentecost.

Again, Victory, we are getting lost in semantics here. When I say "brings the Spirit of God on the scene," I am not referring to the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I am referring to the presence of God, such as comes upon people when they receive Jesus in their hearts, and they suddenly feel like the weight of sin is being lifted off their shoulders.
So, He went to the chief priests and elders saying “I have sinned...”

:) The issue here is to what extent did he communicate his sin to God or simply complain to the Pharisees that they had led him to sin. If I say to you, "I sinned," that does not necessarily mean I have repented unto God. It simply means I am communicating to you that I recognized I messed up somehow. So too was this the case in what Judas was saying to the Pharisees. His communication in verse 4 was to them, not God.
Again, “what is that to us?”
Do you think God would have that same response for Judas “What is that to Me?”

If he had gone to God, no. But again, Victory, you are ignoring the elephant in the room. If you believe he went to God, repented before Him, and entered into right relationship with Him, receiving forgiveness for His sins, why would he then have turned around and hung himself?

B

brakelite

THAT IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE BIBLE. We are not to do as we so often do, and select verses from here and there to prove something. But rather, we are to absorb and understand the Bible as a WHOLE. And I think the main thrust is that God is love.
And gracious, merciful, long suffering, and full of goodness and truth.
I am certain there will be some in heaven, many even, who we thought would have no show. And many missing who we thought were dead certs. But sadly, a lot of empty space that could have been filled if the invitation had been accepted.

B

brakelite

Doesn't that show that Satan was speaking through even a believer? That's how I interpreted it.
Actually, the only reason I brought it up was to show the unreasonable assumption that simply because Jesus addressed Judas in the way he did, doesn't necessarily mean H e was an actual devil. Shapeshifting? Really? Jesus did not choose a devil to be a part of His inner circle of friends. Through self interest and greed, Judas invited the devil to work through him until he became so deceived and ambitious that the devil and he became one voice. Judas misunderstood Jesus' mission. Like the other disciples he expected an early kingdom and was willing to force Jesus's hand into taking the throne when he realised his ambitions and hopes were going south. His 'repentance' may have revealed his realisation that his hopes were vain, but his suicide revealed that he wasn't willing to accept the alternative... Humility and surrender to Jesus as saviour.

As for Paul's description of the coming Antichrist as being the Son of perdition, doesn't make Judas the Antichrist, but it reveals that the Antichrist has similar ambitions, and similar characteristics. Such as treacherously giving the Master away with a kiss. It is one more evidence we have that the Antichrist rose from within the church to replace Christ, rather than what many believe to be an enemy of the church attacking it from without.

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Holy Bible Accounts for Shapeshifting.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

In addition to being able to disguise himself as an angel of light, Satan is also referred to as the Great Dragon, a serpent, and like lightening (falling from Heaven). Shapeshifting is the word used today to describe this ability.

Satan has been having children since the Garden of Eden. Genesis 3:15 refers to Satan as having children. Matthew 13:38-39 refers to children of the wicked one (Satan).

It reasonably follows that Satan's children, regardless of the mothers, would have supernatural (above human) abilities that would include shapeshifting.

YouTube.com has many videos showing shapeshifting of various kinds. Search "shapeshifter compilation" or "shapeshifter eyes".

Satan's lie for the existence of shapeshifting would be aliens or extra-terrestrials having children in the world.

The Dead Sea Scrolls show the Holy Bible has been tampered with, including Genesis 4:1, which falsely claims Cain was a son of Adam and Eve. Cain was a son of Satan and Eve.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are suggesting that Satan was having sexual intercourse with human women, which is not only ABSURD but unbiblical.

Those who are influenced, controlled or even possessed by Satan are the ones who would be *children of the devil*.

People should stop doubling down on their false beliefs, once they are exposed.

All I have said is what Scripture says. I have not suggested anything. It is inconsistent to think the seed promise given in (Gen. 3:15) concerning Christ which travels the human line, but then say the seed promise of the serpent does not. And Scripture is clear in the use of the terms, 'of God', or 'of that wicked one', or 'of your father the devil' or 'from above' or 'from beneath'. All of which has been pointed out.

In other words, I don't know how another line was introduced, but it certainly was. And the one who was 'of the wicked one', Cain, was the first born.

You haven't exposed any false belief. (1 John 3:12) "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one,...."

Stranger

Last edited: