The Devil's work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
Satan is still the "god" of this world 2nd Corinthians 4:4....John 12:31
He is the spiritual father of every lost person.
A lost (unsaved) person has the very nature of the devil and does not have God's divine nature imparted into them until they have a new birth in/by the Spirit.

You will recall that in John 8:44 Jesus pointed out the nature of the Pharisees and who was their father= "the devil".

Satan is the author of lust, lying, temptation, and murder, and so, it is his nature that is our old man, and is the very nature of all unbelievers.
Satan's nature IS the fallen Adamic nature.

In 1st John 3:8 you are told that "Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil".
This is interesting , as if you read your bible you've noted that all Jesus did was heal the sick or cast out "devils"....99% of the time.
This signifies the classic work of the Devil, which is to make sick or possess.

In John 10:10 and Malachi 3:10,11 your bible teaches that the 2 main works of the devil, (who is listed in those verses as "he", and "the destroyer" so that you understand that these verses are not speaking of a "force", but rather an entity)...those verses teach you that the work of the devil in the life of a person is to "steal from them, destroy them, and kill them."
Malachi 3 refers to the devil stealing your finances and 1st John 3 refers to the devil making you sick.
So the devil's "works" are to steal your finances and your peace, and your health, and your life.
Jesus, came to give you abundant life, heal you, finance you, and give you his "peace", thus destroying the devil's works..
See it?????

What the devil tries to take, or has taken from you, Jesus came to restore to you..

Now that Jesus is back in heaven, we are here on earth as his.. >Royal Priesthood 1st Peter 2:9<..sent into the world to do the very same works Jesus did, as he is now doing them through us..
And our work is to destroy the works of the enemy just like he did.
And we are equipped to do it, as we have his power, his authority, and access to all that God has, all that God is, and all that God can do.
Its our position, legally, based on our blood bought redemption that has restored us as Sons of God, just like Jesus is a Son of God, to do the very same works as he did.....which is to destroy the works of the devil.
Thats our ministry.
We are his Body, and his Body is created to destroy the works of the devil, as this is the will of God.
Salvation of the lost, healing of the sick, restoration of finances, discipling the converts......this is the work of Christ and we are HIM in the earth, saved and sent to do this very work as its the divine purpose of God's perfect will.
Anything else is not God's perfect will, as God's perfect will for us is the same as it was for the original SON of God.
Now we as believers are as Christ IS in the earth., and we are to DO what Christ did and what he does as the SONS of GOD.

K

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Thats a very good post.what you are saying is that we christians should take action and stop being so passive,You can see that evil is taking over not only this country but the rest of the world.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Kidron .... your post is very hard to read because of the font you chose.

However , I read it any way.

You as much are saying that you are here to destroy the works of the devil.

Good luck with that.

If I had pride to think I could destroy the works of the devil .... I would think that pride came from .....

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tend to believe that as Christians, we are called to love our way through all the evil in the world - our response to evil is what is important. I think we get in trouble when we get into the business of trying to prevent evil, especially when we attempt to legislate against it - as if we can actually stop others from sinning.

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
Thats a very good post.what you are saying is that we christians should take action and stop being so passive,You can see that evil is taking over not only this country but the rest of the world.

Evil runs rampant all around us when those who should be on guard sit endlessly in the AC and watch the big flat screen.
The good news is.........WE , the saints, the Royal Priesthood, the army of God, are equipped to do more then just sit and watch.
We are reborn and rebuilt as Christ's arms and legs and Spirit and Power and the battle against the principalities and powers of darkness is ours to win, as nothing can stand against the power of God when executed by Faith.

K

Kidron .... your post is very hard to read because of the font you chose.

However , I read it any way.

You as much are saying that you are here to destroy the works of the devil.

Good luck with that.

If I had pride to think I could destroy the works of the devil .... I would think that pride came from .....

Thank you for reading the Thread.
[font=lucida sans unicode']Is this a better "font"?[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode']And no, i dont think i can "destroy the works of the devil", but, Christ can, and came to do so, and did.[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode']And the very same Christ, and the very same power of Christ,...... is in YOU.[/font]
[font=lucida sans unicode']So, the rest is up to you and your faith and your willingness, isnt it.[/font]

Now, the very same Devil is doing the very same things he did from the beginning.
And now 2 billion believers have the very same CHRIST in them, who was here 2000 years ago casting out demons,
healing the sick, etc.
So, is the problem ?????????????????????????????????????????????

Now, i wrote a thread called "Real Faith" that can reveal to any true believer just how to get the power of God in Christ
who is in THEM, to operate for them as it should..

[font=lucida sans unicode']K[/font]

I tend to believe that as Christians, we are called to love our way through all the evil in the world - our response to evil is what is important. I think we get in trouble when we get into the business of trying to prevent evil, especially when we attempt to legislate against it - as if we can actually stop others from sinning.

Aspen....
Is there a reason that every single thing you say denies the New Testament and supports MSNBC and Rachael Maddow?
Congratulations., Aspen, as you are the most politically corrected ultra Catholic i have ever met on a forum.

And i do agree that trying to legislate against gay sex is not going to stop this immoral perversion., you are correct..... however, accepting it as "natural" as you believe is also not going to work.

K

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does it involve rubbing a magic lamp? Your god sounds like a jinn

Kidron

Jun 27, 2012
does it involve rubbing a magic lamp? Your god sounds like a jinn

Your "priests", rub a magic lamp every time they change bread and juice into the "Blood/Body of Christ"...
So change the channel Aspen, you are on the wrong frequency once too often.
Get a real bible, put pics of Mary away, and remember that water baptism cant save you.

K