The DNA Of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what do you guys think that it looked like? Since even though Jesus was fully human He was also fully God so did He have different DNA than us? @Mayflower, (and everybody else) what do you think?

Reactions: Nancy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what do you guys think that it looked like? Since even though Jesus was fully human He was also fully God so did He have different DNA than us? @Mayflower, (and everybody else) what do you think?
He was the Last Adam, therefore, I think His DNA was like the First Adam.

Much love!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are Jesus' brother. We have God's dna

Well technically we are women but are you sure about that? I thought we were His children for one and for two,.. we weren't virgin born.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This thread is a thread of people's opinion without any comprehension of what it means to have the DNA of Christ..

The DNA of Jesus is not a string molecule which can be read within out cells to perform certain outcomes, but rather the DNA of Jesus, which we all should aspire to, is one that is found within the mind set of God. What is required to be righteous like God. It is not what is required to be God like, which is Satan's MO.

Paul exalted us to renew the thoughts and understandings of our minds and then to put on the characteristics of those thoughts and understanding so that we will become what God intended us to be from the beginning of time. The is the DNA that we should be searching for since the fall of mankind.

The searching for anything else is not enlightening for our souls.

Shalom

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is a thread of people's opinion without any comprehension of what it means to have the DNA of Christ..

The DNA of Jesus is not a string molecule which can be read within out cells to perform certain outcomes, but rather the DNA of Jesus, which we all should aspire to, is one that is found within the mind set of God. What is required to be righteous like God. It is not what is required to be God like, which is Satan's MO.

Paul exalted us to renew the thoughts and understandings of our minds and then to put on the characteristics of those thoughts and understanding so that we will become what God intended us to be from the beginning of time. The is the DNA that we should be searching for since the fall of mankind.

The searching for anything else is not enlightening for our souls.

Shalom

I definitely agree this is what is important. Thanks for the reminder. Easy to get caught up in asking the how. IMO, it is more important to ask the what now. Jesus was fully God and man. Asking what this means for Christians is a lot more important. Thanks!

downloadfile-2.jpg

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well technically we are women but are you sure about that? I thought we were His children for one and for two,.. we weren't virgin born.

I meant Jesus is our brother.

Hebrews 2:11
"Both the one who makes people holy and those who are made holy are of the same family. So Jesus is not ashamed to call them brothers and sisters."
Hebrews 2:11 NIV

"For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren."
Romans 8:29 KJV

"And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren? And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother."
Mark 3:33‭-‬35

Jesus is God in flesh. So when someone comes to know Christ, they are imputed into Him. I don't know how the flesh part works, but this is the spiritual part. :)

Reactions: April_Rose