The Easter Bunny

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, so since I had this topic about Santa Claus at Christmastime and I am hoping that the debaters will come here instead of messing up my other threads,.. what's your opinion about the bunny? Those of you who already know me will probably already guess what I'm going to say but I think of it as harmless fun for the children, and as long as they know what Easter's really about and what we're celebrating I say that we should let them have their fun. Besides, the dying of Easter eggs has religious origin. :)

Easter Eggs: History, Origin, Symbolism And Traditions

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're sick,.. JK lol but still why would you eat a cute little bunny unless it was covered in chocolate? Poor bunny rabbit. :(
Is that why the chocolate bunnies are hollow? There used to be one inside?

Much love!

Reactions: Taken

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dark chocolate and white chocolate are my favorites. :) (You seem pretty laid back I bet you might even like my Halloween stuff lol)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @marks, the next time you want to eat a bunny rabbit just think of these poor and innocent and completely adorable little creatures. :)

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dark chocolate and white chocolate are my favorites. :) (You seem pretty laid back I bet you might even like my Halloween stuff lol)
I love extra dark chocolate. I've been getting a 72% version, both dessert and health food!

I hate halloween though.

Much love!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's alright,.. to each their own. :) (About the Halloween part that is.)

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's alright,.. to each their own. :) (About the Halloween part that is.)
You're not going to sway me from the 72% dark chocolate either!

front_en.3.200.jpg

:)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey @marks, the next time you want to eat a bunny rabbit just think of these poor and innocent and completely adorable little creatures. :)

When I was 10, I was set to go to summer camp, and they gave me a physical exam first. So no summer camp, instead, I went to the hospital for hernia surgery. What does this have to do with the Easter bunny? Well . . .

There I was laying in bed recovering, missing out, and my mother came home with a new pet for me. They were left over from Easter, a little larger than the typical duckling, and were starting to molt into their permanent feathers, so it was an Ugly Duckling. I think they were on sale. We didn't have much money.

My little Easter duckling (so nothing to do with the Easter bunny after all) became a very good pet! Quacky was a girl, so for several years I had a fresh duck egg for breakfast whenever I could find her nest. I really loved my duck!

Much love!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had duck and frog legs, but never had bunny. Sounds good for some reason though.

What is it with you guys lol I've had duck before but I've never had frog legs. I've heard that it tastes like chicken but people often say that about a lot of different things. I would never eat a cute little bunny rabbit though.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is it with you guys lol I've had duck before but I've never had frog legs. I've heard that it tastes like chicken but people often say that about a lot of different things. I would never eat a cute little bunny rabbit though.

Yeah I could never own a farm because I like animals and would never eat meat after that. But yeah, lol, frog legs taste like chicken. Probably wouldn't eat them again though, wasn't that good, but grandma made them for us and it was better that way.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Easter Bunny
OP ^

I like the get togethers of families with occasional "special" things that is all about the kids...

It's the teaching...age appropriate...The story of Jesus...is all about Him.

It's the teaching...This time is "special" about Jesus....Then we have a time "special" about kids.

It's the teaching...both teachings important, patience, turns, focusing.

It's the teaching...special, look forward to, participate in the preparing, exciting, friends together...

HOW Jesus prepared..surrounded by loved ones.
Many good paralells to focus on at age appropriate.
(Same with Christmas).

Anyway...My view.

God Bless,
Taken