The Easter Cross 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Standing before the father, the Son in me. If I'm honest I have to say - with those piercing eyes, he will ask me what did I do. Judging the secrets of man. What did I think I was hiding. If I'm honest with my self.. I will not be to for sure about what he will say. I will trust his mercy and true judgement - that I will be found in him, not having mine own righteousness.. but the righteousness that is only found in His Son.

It will be the Son in me that is standing in front of the father declaring a finished work - before the foundation of the world! Father send me I will go. Therefore I have no secrets, I have no finished work in myself, I have nothing but the Son in me.. standing at a judgment seat, Father be merciful - they belong to me. Those whom you gave me, and I kept them - even until the end.

Jesus Christ the only begotten Son - the Son of God. Now are we the sons of God!

Last edited: