The Elite Cult and Corrupt Governments

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
TLHKAJ said- There is no overpopulation. Do a little digging as to what people like Bill Gates are buying up thousands or more acres of farmland. They don't want us having access to land and raising and growing our own food.
----------------------------------------------------------

Here in England overpopulation means there are not enough doctors and dentists and houses and food and hospital beds to go round.
I tried to emigrate to the wide open spaces Australia many years ago as a forest ranger but they wouldn't have me because I hadn't got a job lined up to go to.
With hindsight my best bet would have been to go there on a holiday visa and marry a jillaroo after a whirlwind romance and they couldn't have slung me out then..:)

View attachment 26151
They need to repatriate all the Muslims back to their countries and England would be just fine.

Reactions: Dropship

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no Queen in Heaven theefaith hate to break it to you.

then you are saying Jesus is not king in the line of David and Solomon

The mother of the king must be queen

satan by causing the fall of man gained a certain dominion over mankind, Christ regained the kingdom and crushed satan at the cross, Mary by consenting to our salvation Lk 1:38 and by being the mother of the king became the queen!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

satan by causing the fall of man gained a certain dominion over mankind, Christ regained the kingdom and crushed satan at the cross, Mary by consenting to our salvation Lk 1:38 and by being the mother of the king became the queen!

Jesus said that whomever believes in Him is his Mother, Brother, sisters.

Also,

When Jesus was on the Cross, He never called Mary his "mother", He called her "woman".....Never "mother".

Reactions: TLHKAJ

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said that whomever believes in Him is his Mother, Brother, sisters.

Also,

When Jesus was on the Cross, He never called Mary his "mother", He called her "woman".....Never "mother".

first he is reminding you of God’s promise in Gen 3:15 with woman

15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

second he is glorifying his mother

Lk 1:45
45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you think that's a bit of a stretch?
Read into his history, it is said he was part Jewish from the mother’s side whose mother was a housekeeper for the Rothschilds, which in turn she had an affair with man of the house and had an illegitimate child, Hitler’s father Alois Schicklgruber who later changed his surname to Hitler.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If that’s what you believe theefaith, it’s your right, I am not going to debate it.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly how is Jesus "glorifying His mother" by saying.....there is John, WOMAN = behold your son, and telling John, behold, your mother.

John 19:26-27

this one shows that Mary is our spiritual mother!

No the other one you quoted
Who is my mother and my brothers
Lk 1:45 Mary was totally faithful

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first he is reminding you of God’s promise in Gen 3:15 with woman

15 I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel.

second he is glorifying his mother

Lk 1:45
45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Not she; it's he:

Gen 3:15 I will put enmity between you and the woman,

and between your offspring and her offspring;

he shall bruise your head,

and you shall bruise his heel.”

Reactions: TLHKAJ

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no such thing as a "spiritual mother".

Just ask : ADAM

Christians are born again by GOD, not by a "spiritual mother".

true but there is a spiritual mother

Rachel was only the biological mother of two of the sons of Jacob but scripture has her as “spiritual” mother of all Israel Matt 2:18 and Mary is the spiritual mother of all Christians cos she is the mother of Christ our savior and our salvation!
Mother of our salvation also cos she found our salvation Lk 1:30 and consented to our salvation Lk 1:38

Spiritual Mother!

A marvelous thing!
A miraculous action!
A wonder!
An awe inspiring declaration!

Behold thy mother!

When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so, he is not even speaking to John, scripture says He is addressing the disciple, therefore it applies to all disciples.

Jesus is making Mary spiritual mother to all disciples! And all disciples take Her into thier home, And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!

What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He gave Mary to be the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation! Behold, I make all things new!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

Spiritual Mother!

Mary is our spiritual mother

Mary is the Mother of the living in Christ and the new creation!

Genesis 3:20
And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son! Then saith has he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Jesus is not just asking John to care for His mother, if so He would have said so. There is no requirement to maker her his mother just to take care of her!

Jesus is in the very least making Mary John’s spiritual mother! And if the apostle John needs a spiritual mother so do we!
What is the family of God without a mother? The mother is the heart of the family! Jesus said I will not leave you orphans! Jn 14:18 He proved Mary the mother of one disciple then He does so for all disciples!

As eve was the mother of all the living in the first creation, gen 3:20 so Mary is the mother of all those who live in Christ and the new creation!

Rev 12:17 our spiritual mother!

Rachel is spiritual mother of Israel!
A type of Mary as spiritual mother of Christians!

The 12 sons of Jacob have 4 biological mothers, but Rachel is the spiritual mother of all Israel!

Matt 2:18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are no more.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not she; it's he:

Gen 3:15 I will put enmity between you and the woman,

and between your offspring and her offspring;

he shall bruise your head,

and you shall bruise his heel.”

between satan and Mary first, enmity total war
God begins to crash the empire of satan with Mary and the immaculate conception of Mary, then she finds our salvation Lk 1:30 then she consented to our salvation Lk 1:38
Note: satan on causing the fall of man thru the consent of eve then Adam gained a dominion over Mary, God thru Mary began to destroy his empire with the immaculate conception of Mary Lk 1:49 and her consent and Christ completed the destruction on the sacrifice of the cross and gained the kingdom and is king and Mary the queen

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
between satan and Mary first, enmity total war
God begins to crash the empire of satan with Mary and the immaculate conception of Mary, then she finds our salvation Lk 1:30 then she consented to our salvation Lk 1:38
Note: satan on causing the fall of man thru the consent of eve then Adam gained a dominion over Mary, God thru Mary began to destroy his empire with the immaculate conception of Mary Lk 1:49 and her consent and Christ completed the destruction on the sacrifice of the cross and gained the kingdom and is king and Mary the queen
How in the world did this turn into a Mary worship session?? That's not what this thread is about. Please, stay on topic.
Thanks.

Reactions: amigo de christo

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How in the world did this turn into a Mary worship session?? That's not what this thread is about. Please, stay on topic.
Thanks.

you’re violating the 8th commandment
Thou shalt not bear false witness

I never said anything about worshiping Mary or anything else!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks.
IT very obvious the worship popes , men , angels , mary and etc Far above GOD .
IF thee faith had even a tenth of the zeal FOR CHRIST and true Doctrine as he does for false doctrine , the man could have probably
turned the world upside with souls won . That is the problem amongst most lost folks . THEY GOT TONS OF ZEAL
only it aint for CHRIST , its for their religion which saves NONE . PEROID . I might seem direct , BUT someone has to be .
MARCH ON SISTER . MARCH ON IN THE LORD . THIS is an all out war for the souls of men
and the religous zealouts are taking no time off to point to falsehoods , SO WE take not time off pointing to CHRIST . IN hopes
that some will turn from error and unto the marvelous light of Christ

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IT very obvious the worship popes , men , angels , mary and etc Far above GOD .
IF thee faith had even a tenth of the zeal FOR CHRIST and true Doctrine as he does for false doctrine , the man could have probably
turned the world upside with souls won . That is the problem amongst most lost folks . THEY GOT TONS OF ZEAL
only it aint for CHRIST , its for their religion which saves NONE . PEROID . I might seem direct , BUT someone has to be .
MARCH ON SISTER . MARCH ON IN THE LORD . THIS is an all out war for the souls of men
and the religous zealouts are taking no time off to point to falsehoods , SO WE take not time off pointing to CHRIST . IN hopes
that some will turn from error and unto the marvelous light of Christ
I used to be blind like theefaith.

Reactions: amigo de christo