The End is Better than it's Beginning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About the title, imagine if people where like the immortal jellyfish.

If their environment is stable or they don't get eaten. They can begin then end and back to being born again for ever.

Last edited:

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everytime I return here I feel like smashing my phone. Wasn't more than a few minutes looking at the replies before that feeling hit me. Must be some morbid curiousity that drives me back here, like I can't accept the reality other human beings can become so cruel to each other. I must get out of here now! Because I thought about screaming really loud :) Maybe I'll be back. By the way, you all think you got the formula to how to love. Nah, you believe you do, because you believe in something that you believe is love. I hope I die soon.
Nah I enjoy some of your post I.O.U:, you are a intriguing person, you have the ability to spark curiosity and thought I like that. I can relate to things similar.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Do other people ask you to do their thinking for them?, or have you wearied yourself doing what no one has asked you to do?

In either case, what does it have to do with them winning?
I have something more pressing that's got me really thinking. I am sure most people here are up-to-date with my successful transition out of schizophrenia and the medical authorities. This was accomplished when I quit my habit for believing. I've noticed in the last year or more that when I wake in the morning I don't find any sleep around my eye-lids (That's very strange) it's been like that morning after morning.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I have something more pressing that's got me really thinking. I am sure most people here are up-to-date with my successful transition out of schizophrenia and the medical authorities. This was accomplished when I quit my habit for believing. I've noticed in the last year or more that when I wake in the morning I don't find any sleep around my eye-lids (That's very strange) it's been like that morning after morning.

Do you believe or not believe that?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Do you believe or not believe that?
What an answer. It is evident that I am not forming sleep around my eye-lids. I must leave this ridiculous place, it is so agitating to talk with people who are just (I apologize) idiots, sorry, but you are.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What an answer. It is evident that I am not forming sleep around my eye-lids. I must leave this ridiculous place, it is so agitating to talk with people who are just (I apologize) idiots, sorry, but you are.

So you believe.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
So you believe.
"Assume" Yes. Not believe. To believe is to think I know something to be true before I actually know anything. (Believing, a quick fix for any scenario) I am not mincing around with word's here. Go to any coffee shop and listen to all the people around you. Pay attention to what they talk about and count the times they use the word believe in their conversation. When they say "I believe this, or I believe that" can you logically reason out that they know what they believe they believe in.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
"Assume" Yes. Not believe. To believe is to think I know something to be true before I actually know anything. (Believing, a quick fix for any scenario) I am not mincing around with word's here. Go to any coffee shop and listen to all the people around you. Pay attention to what they talk about and count the times they use the word believe in their conversation. When they say "I believe this, or I believe that" can you logically reason out that they know what they believe they believe in.

I have the answer I was looking for now.

Winning? I reckon.

”The end is better than it’s beginning.”

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I have the answer I was looking for now.

Winning? I reckon.

”The end is better than it’s beginning.”
That was not my saying. I read that in the Old Testement along time ago, and it stuck with me.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
About the title, imagine if people where like the immortal jellyfish.

If their environment is stable or they don't get eaten. They can begin then end and back to being born again for ever.
Tell me if there is any animal on this planet that doesn't require food in some form. I was under the inpression that unless you are aninanimate rock type, you're going to require energy to contiune living.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Was it as good as Jesus right?
Maybe it was as good as KFC good, or maybe it was as good as having a beer on a hot day good, or possibly like having sex good? Or it could be that moive was so good man! No, it was more like I am a good man good.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me if there is any animal on this planet that doesn't require food in some form. I was under the inpression that unless you are aninanimate rock type, you're going to require energy to contiune living.
The tardigrades can go around 30 years without food and able to survive in outer space. I'd say that's quite amazing creature.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The tardigrades can go around 30 years without food and able to survive in outer space. I'd say that's quite amazing creature.
There's creatures that can live in outer-space? You obviously expect me to believe that, but should I? This is exactly the mentality of believing I am attacking. This is talking here about how it effects me, not you. Because you might actually have knowledge that is reliable on the subject. But what if I took what you said on believing alone, so I have proof now that there are creatures who can almost indefinitely live without an energy source, who also live(could) in outer-space. Because I can trust you without doing any further investigating myself. Just what you say is reliable.

Question: Why don't you include all relevant facts for your argument?

Last edited:
Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's creatures that can live in outer-space? You obviously expect me to believe that, but should I? This is exactly the mentality of believing I am attacking. This is talking here about how it effects me, not you. Because you might actually have knowledge that is reliable on the subject. But what if I took what you said on believing alone, so I have proof now that there are creatures who can almost indefinitely live without an energy source, who also live(could) in outer-space. Because I can trust you without doing any further investigating myself. Just what you say is reliable.

Question: Why don't you include all relevant facts for your argument?
It's also called the water bear, it will also survive as long as the sun another 8 billion yrs. it will be the last survivor on earth.

Tardigrade or ‘water bear’ will survive until the sun dies

Last edited:

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can a thoughless blind nature create creatures that are one of kind. Scientists are trying to figure out some of these biological technology like the mantis shrimp. It's eyes are like no other animal on earth.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I Just wanted to point out, that the OP is right: Ecclesiastes says "better is the end of a thing, than the beginning thereof" (from memory)

Reactions: BeyondET