The End is Better than it's Beginning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Say I took by force the land your home is located, brought other's to live there also. What was once yours is now mine, my family and friend's for generations. No matter how you played it out you would loose, or suffer expulsion. But I do have a heart and let you and your family live with me and my friend's. So long as you follow the good law's that my God gave to my ancestor's.

Which you will learn shortly after my family, friends and myself build our moral law centre's all over this wonderful land we acquired from you. Does that sound reasonable? Then you can know our one true God is real, and loves you like he does us.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Say I took by force the land your home is located, brought other's to live there also. What was once yours is now mine, my family and friend's for generations. No matter how you played it out you would loose, or suffer expulsion. But I do have a heart and let you and your family live with me and my friend's. So long as you follow the good law's that my God gave to my ancestor's.

Which you will learn shortly after my family, friends and myself build our moral law centre's all over this wonderful land we acquired from you. Does that sound reasonable? Then you can know our one true God is real, and loves you like he does us.

Your deity must think in this thinly veiled theoretical scenario that I’m acting abominably in the land, refuse to repent and turn to him. If it’s true -

Your deity doesn’t love me and won’t be pleased that you’ve allowed me to continue living in the land. You’re in trouble; I’m as wicked as I always was and will prove it to you with my words and actions. It won’t be long before I have you, your family and your friends acting just as wickedly, if not worse, as I am. You’ll abandon your deity in favor of mine. You’ll lose it all and we’ll all go down together.

What else have you got?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Your deity must think in this thinly veiled theoretical scenario that I’m acting abominably in the land, refuse to repent and turn to him. If it’s true -

Your deity doesn’t love me and won’t be pleased that you’ve allowed me to continue living in the land. You’re in trouble; I’m as wicked as I always was and will prove it to you with my words and actions. It won’t be long before I have you, your family and your friends acting just as wickedly, if not worse, as I am. You’ll abandon your deity in favor of mine. You’ll lose it all and we’ll all go down together.

What else have you got?
You missed the point here.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would fear the evil intent. The Lord is coming soon.

Isaiah 13:9-10 -
Behold, the day of the Lord comes,
Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,
To lay the land desolate;
And He will destroy its sinners from it.
10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not give their light;
The sun will be darkened in its going forth,
And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I would fear the evil intent. The Lord is coming soon.

Proverbs 24: 17-18

Saying 28
17 Do not gloat when your enemy falls;
when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice,
18 or the Lord will see and disapprove
and turn his wrath away from them.

Reactions: Gottservant

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello I.O.U.,
Isaiah is a future prophetical event. It is going happen. Only the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and believing God raised Him from the dead, then accepting the free invitation of Christ for salvation through Him; and will help you escape the day of the LORD.

Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Hello I.O.U.,
Isaiah is a future prophetical event. It is going happen. Only the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and believing God raised Him from the dead, then accepting the free invitation of Christ for salvation through Him; and will help you escape the day of the LORD.
What is a day to a God?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia

That doesn't explain what an actual day is for a God. So God created this universe, that has more than one way to mark time (Mars has a different day rotation than earth) I wonder why a God would use common human estimates of day and night, earth seasons, our moon cycle's when wrapping up the entire universe.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
How is it we will be able to eat and drink in heaven when eating and drinking requires digestion, which requires the place we will exist to be subject to entropy. (A fallen world)

Reactions: BeyondET

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
How is it we will be able to eat and drink in heaven when eating and drinking requires digestion, which requires the place we will exist to be subject to entropy. (A fallen world)

“The meek will inherit the earth.” - Jesus of Nazareth

Reactions: bbyrd009

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
Luke 24:42-43 - So they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb. And He took it and ate in their presence.

Jesus ate in His resurrected Body. We will too.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
Luke 24:42-43 - So they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish and some honeycomb. And He took it and ate in their presence.

Jesus ate in His resurrected Body. We will too.
I don't want to be saved. Even if one of you believer's catch up with me and torture a confession out of me, or kill me for not believing what you believe. Just realise that I would have never accepted a belief as the basis for salvation or anything else.

It's all has to end at some point, even our most personal beliefs (Can't take our beliefs with us to the next world)

Lapidem

Jan 30, 2021
DinglyDell
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I don't want to be saved. Even if one of you believer's catch up with me and torture a confession out of me, or kill me for not believing what you believe. Just realise that I would have never accepted a belief as the basis for salvation or anything else.

It's all has to end at some point, even our most personal beliefs (Can't take our beliefs with us to the next world)

The basic "Christian" proposition as peddled by the churches is a total nonsense as anyone with half a brain cell can plainly see. How many clubs do you know that walk you into a lake of fire if you don't join? What kind of all-loving entity takes his own created humans and punishes them brutally and perpetually if you don't do as they say? The entity portrayed by an incorrect literal reading of the Bible and as falsely peddled by churches is an absolute despotic tyrant, sick and twisted, who is totally indifferent to humans and self-selusional. Proffessing to want humans to love him out of free will but sending them to the lake of fire if they don't. Total self-delusion.

This is no insult on "God" for truly this is not God. The church and millions of Christians have got things so badly wrong. So very badly wrong. They have not seen the true message in the Bible and other works. They are all walking a life of self-denial. Willfully compartmentalizing the nature of their God expressed in the Old Testament. A God that kills babies, children, unborn babies, men women and animals with reckless abandon. Hypocritically many of them then go campaigning for the anti-choice, anti-abortion mobs. You couldn't make it up.

The church is a world power enjoying the willful scaremongering of the populace, preying on vulnerable people who have gaps in their lives. No-one has the true compilation of scriptures, they have long since been lost or hidden away. What we have is a purpose built b@st@rdised edited and censored collection of works which a bunch of people want us to accept as the word of god. On that foundational lie they have built an entire religion. So many people are deceived. Truly there will be millions crying "Lord, Lord!" and the real God will say "I do not know you".

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

1672401320333.jpeg