The End is Better than it's Beginning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Last edited:

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
About the title, imagine if people where like the immortal jellyfish.

If their environment is stable or they don't get eaten. They can begin then end and back to being born again for ever.
So very god like are the jellyfish. You know that saying that anything can live forever goes against the book of Genesis. Then again, it does not specify any of the other animal's ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but then neither does it say that they ate from the tree of knowledge. So I don't know, it's all up for interpretation. May the best believer win!

Reactions: BeyondET

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I’m a (retired) pastor, a (retired) civil engineer, a (retired) adjunct college professor.
There's a big difference between knowing something, and comprehending something, whatever that something is.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I don't want to be saved. Even if one of you believer's catch up with me and torture a confession out of me, or kill me for not believing what you believe. Just realise that I would have never accepted a belief as the basis for salvation or anything else.

It's all has to end at some point, even our most personal beliefs (Can't take our beliefs with us to the next world)
next world?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The basic "Christian" proposition as peddled by the churches is a total nonsense as anyone with half a brain cell can plainly see. How many clubs do you know that walk you into a lake of fire if you don't join? What kind of all-loving entity takes his own created humans and punishes them brutally and perpetually if you don't do as they say? The entity portrayed by an incorrect literal reading of the Bible and as falsely peddled by churches is an absolute despotic tyrant, sick and twisted, who is totally indifferent to humans and self-selusional. Proffessing to want humans to love him out of free will but sending them to the lake of fire if they don't. Total self-delusion.

This is no insult on "God" for truly this is not God. The church and millions of Christians have got things so badly wrong. So very badly wrong. They have not seen the true message in the Bible and other works. They are all walking a life of self-denial. Willfully compartmentalizing the nature of their God expressed in the Old Testament. A God that kills babies, children, unborn babies, men women and animals with reckless abandon. Hypocritically many of them then go campaigning for the anti-choice, anti-abortion mobs. You couldn't make it up.

The church is a world power enjoying the willful scaremongering of the populace, preying on vulnerable people who have gaps in their lives. No-one has the true compilation of scriptures, they have long since been lost or hidden away. What we have is a purpose built b@st@rdised edited and censored collection of works which a bunch of people want us to accept as the word of god. On that foundational lie they have built an entire religion. So many people are deceived. Truly there will be millions crying "Lord, Lord!" and the real God will say "I do not know you".
so fwiw your perspective is echoed in the Bible, Esau needed "red stew" or he (thought that) he would die, and God "had hated" him

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I Just wanted to point out, that the OP is right: Ecclesiastes says "better is the end of a thing, than the beginning thereof" (from memory)
Ecclesiastes 7:8NIV
8 The end of a matter is better than its beginning

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So very god like are the jellyfish. You know that saying that anything can live forever goes against the book of Genesis. Then again, it does not specify any of the other animal's ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but then neither does it say that they ate from the tree of knowledge. So I don't know, it's all up for interpretation. May the best believer win!
Yea the little jelly is like a representation of the possibility of forever. Genesis doesn't really imply anything physically created did live forever yet shows the possibility as well.

Its more of man's theory that matter didn't end back then dirt didn't just appear from nothing

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I totally F my reply. It should read:

(So very god like are the jellyfish. You know that saying that anything can live forever goes against the book of Genesis. Then again, it does not specify any of the other animal's ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but then neither does it say that they ate from the tree of life. So I don't know, it's all up for interpretation. May the best believer win!)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Yea the little jelly is like a representation of the possibility of forever. Genesis doesn't really imply anything physically created did live forever yet shows the possibility as well.

Its more of man's theory that matter didn't end back then dirt didn't just appear from nothing
Yea they are gardians of the keys to life.

Reactions: BeyondET

Adventageous

Oct 28, 2022
Noneya
archive.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say I took by force the land your home is located, brought other's to live there also. What was once yours is now mine, my family and friend's for generations. No matter how you played it out you would loose, or suffer expulsion. But I do have a heart and let you and your family live with me and my friend's. So long as you follow the good law's that my God gave to my ancestor's.

Which you will learn shortly after my family, friends and myself build our moral law centre's all over this wonderful land we acquired from you. Does that sound reasonable? Then you can know our one true God is real, and loves you like he does us.
Sounds like what God had allowed to Canaan, because many of the Canaanites were wicked exceedingly, and practiced all manner of wickedness. God gave them hudnreds of years to repent, and sent them warning after warning. Love is in the long-suffering of God towards them.

Sounds like what God had allowed to the 'Americas', because many of the peoples that existed were likewise war-mongering, human-sacrificing, etc persons. God gave them hudnreds of years to repent, and sent them warning after warning. Love is in the long-suffering of God towards them.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you would't know this unless science was born.
We are born of creation which is a science. humans learn science from observation to formulation to replication.

Nature doesn't know sodium and chlorine are toxic hazardous elements by themselves to humans but combined it is salt a harmless creation that is important to sustaining life.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I totally F my reply. It should read:

(So very god like are the jellyfish. You know that saying that anything can live forever goes against the book of Genesis. Then again, it does not specify any of the other animal's ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but then neither does it say that they ate from the tree of life. So I don't know, it's all up for interpretation. May the best believer win!)
About the animals eating in the garden let's say house. the animals where brought to the house and named. Nothing says they entered.

Alot of these maybe of parables of sorts, God didn't write the Bible man did.