The False Doctrine of Infant Baptism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am talking about the brick and mortar buildings that people who call themselves walk through the front door most Sunday morning to sing praises to Jesus, and pray and be taught by a questionable person called a minister who will tell you that were called to do such... and which might have a steeple and at the front of the church for all to see is a baptismal font.

Church which is generally thought of as Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, Presbyterian, Mormon
and even Seventh Day Adventists which many do not regard as a church because you cannot go there on a Sunday. Lets us not forget the church of Christ and Roman Catholic Church and the Orthodox.... and their varied splintered branches.

So I suggest you get out your pen and paper... if you are able to write... and find out which of the mentioned baptises babies and then write it out and if you message me I even send you however much postage you need so these people in these buildings under these false preacher might learn the truth.

Questioning someone's standing with God just shows yours are not as big as mine.

BTW.............

Here is another lie of yours

The scriptures teach that the body cane together each 1st day of the week to do so.

This is false.

@Hobie needs to take you to task over this.

I am done
Acts 20:7

And upon the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul preached unto them, ready to depart on the morrow; and continued his speech until midnight.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2:46
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awe Hobie....

Give it a rest.

It has been years and years that people including you have come at me for having been unfortunate enough to be born into a family who thought they were doing the right thing by following the dictates of their church and having me baby baptised ( with others) .

I cannot change that. Just will be a very long parade of my church members and every other church that starts
an infant on the road to God by pouring water on that child.... on our road to perdition.

Anyway... since I am not a Sabbath observer you already consider that for me.

Maybe Ill meet up with Grams somewhere... You remember her?
If the Preacher, Minister, Teacher, Family or Friend is telling you the wrong thing which is against Gods truth, what are you going to do. Sit idly by while they preach another gospel and lead others into damnation, I would stand against them...

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the Preacher, Minister, Teacher, Family or Friend is telling you the wrong thing which is against Gods truth, what are you going to do. Sit idly by while they preach another gospel and lead others into damnation, I would stand against them...

But Hobie, you are the one who usually does not listen to good counsel with respect to the false doctrines you push on this forum. People will begin to ignore you after they have counselled you once, twice and a third time, after that they do not even bother reading you posts.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 18:8
The synagogue leader Crispus and his whole family believed in the Lord. Many Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 2:46
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

Could please post your address?

That way we can send a bunch of people over to your house!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 18:8
The synagogue leader Crispus and his whole family believed in the Lord. Many Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized.
THEY will tell you that there were no infants or young children in his family.

The same as The Jailor, Lydia, and Stephanus.

No youngsters or infants.

I have been assured of that for 11 years now... quite vehemently.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Hobie, you are the one who usually does not listen to good counsel with respect to the false doctrines you push on this forum. People will begin to ignore you after they have counselled you once, twice and a third time, after that they do not even bother reading you posts.
:waves: Yep, as well as those who are badgered over and over again for years and years. IGNORE is the bst feature on any forum.

• Love
Reactions: The Learner