The fate of BACs who fail to remain “in Christ”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Being born AGAIN is a re-birth.
1st birth = physical ... 2nd birth = spiritual
How can it be physical since no one goes back into their mothers' wombs?

Christ made it clear that it is entirely spiritual: That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. (Jn 3:6)

The New Birth is described in several ways: born again, born from above, born of God, and born of the Spirit, also called regenerated. The human body does not change.

Reactions: friend of
B

brakelite

Imagine if you will...
A tree..or a body...having branches/limbs, that become disconnected from the only source of life...the roots; that is Christ. Though disconnected in some way (not all analogies are perfect in every detail) they are still branches/limbs, but are such not connected, and therefore cannot produce fruit, because without Me ye can do nothing. Now Jesus clearly and forthrightly admonished us, who are branches and limbs (or other parts) of the Body of Christ, to remain attached or connected to the Vine. Thus it must be possible that once connected, we can choose, or allow by indifference, to become disconnected. Disconnected limbs cease to produce fruit and are subsequently gathered and burnt. There is nothing difficult about this. That parable is a serious warning that if we neglect such great salvation, there will be consequences. Which reminds me of a question even God cannot answer.
Heb 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him?
How shall a disconnected limb from the body of Christ escape eternal damnation?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being born AGAIN is a re-birth.
1st birth = physical ... 2nd birth = spiritual
What Nicodemus and Jesus were discussing was NOT about natural, uterine birth.
They were talking about being born AGAIN.

In John 1, we see the Baptism of Jesus.
What do we see?? WATER and SPIRIT.

In John 2, we see the Wedding at Cana.
What do we see? Jesus changes WATER into wine.

In John 3, Nicodemus asks Jesus how a man can be born again if NOT by re-entering his mothers womb.
Jesus tells him that he must be reborn of WATER and SPIRIT (Baptism).

After His conversation - where does Jesus go?
He goes with the Apostles to BAPTIZE people.

The first three chapters of John's Gospel are literally DRENCHED in regenerative, transforming, Baptismal WATER.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I didn't realize that you people weren't familiar with the term BAC.
Thanks for the apology! Some of us simply at times have memory problems.

A BAC is aperson who has received the Holy Spirit inside.
IMO, one remains a BAC, even if he/she fails to remain in Christ.
Yes, there are BACs in hell, and there will be more as time goes on.
Well, wherever or whatever hell is, Jesus went there but did not remain so why not any of us?
Ask yourself:
If a BAC takes the mark of the beast,
does he/she remain a BAC while being cast into the Lake of Fire.

Yes, this is a wake-up call to all of you BACs out there
as you continue going to apostate churches which teach
such false doctrines as easy grace, hyper grace, OSAS, etc.
What happens to a person when he is born again that he remains susceptible to false doctrines?

I suggest starting home groups where you can learn the Scriptures
without being led astray by false shepherds-prophets-teachers

An excerpt from a recent message from the Father to one of His people:
"shepherds leading multitudes to hell".
If a person is deluded as per II Thess 2:10-12 , why would he pay attention to your suggestion? If he will not, what could be done to get his attention?

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How can it be physical since no one goes back into their mothers' wombs? Christ made it clear that it is entirely spiritual: That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. (Jn 3:6) The New Birth is described in several ways: born again, born from above, born of God, and born of the Spirit, also called regenerated. The human body does not change.
In my most humblest of opinions ...
you might just as well go right back into your mommy's womb and stay there.

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, wherever or whatever hell is, Jesus went there but did not remain so why not any of us?
He went down there to preach to God's chosen OT people.

What happens to a person when he is born again that he remains susceptible to false doctrines?
The BAC needs to hear God's voice ... and not some demon's voice.

If a person is deluded as per II Thess 2:10-12 , why would he pay attention to your suggestion? If he will not, what could we be done to get his attention?
As per above, the Holy Spirit was given to BACs so He would teach them all things spiritual (John 14).
click above to expand ...

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Zachary

Amadeus wrote: Well, wherever or whatever hell is, Jesus went there but did not remain so why not any of us?
Zachary wrote:He went down there to preach to God's chosen OT people.
And/or he came down here to preach to you and me and everyone else in this place of the dead [this hell] where we, the dead, all dwelt before we met the Master.

Amadeus wrote: What happens to a person when he is born again that he remains susceptible to false doctrines?
Zachary wrote: The BAC needs to hear God's voice ... and not some demon's voice.
So then let us be his sheep at the right rather than goats at the left:

"To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:3-5

Amadeus wrote: If a person is deluded as per II Thess 2:10-12 , why would he pay attention to your suggestion? If he will not, what could we be done to get his attention?
Zachary wrote: As per above, the Holy Spirit was given to BACs so He would teach them all things spiritual (John 14).
Indeed!

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BAC's are children....children of God....we became His child when we confessed Jesus as their Lord and Savior....we became joint heirs to the throne of God. So therefore if we are His children then that makes Him our Father....and as a Father it is His responsibility to teach His children the way in which we are to live.....when we disobey or sin He chastises us as a Father should....the Holy Spirit convicts our heart of the sin....we sooner or later come to the point of repentance and asking our Father's forgiveness. We are still children learning His ways, His Truths....and just when you think you have learned it all...here comes a whole new set of teachings and lessons to learn and apply to our own lives.

Christianity is very complicated to newly born again believer's and without proper teaching and encouragement these newborn babes in Christ can get overwhelmed and easily discouraged in how often they fail when trying to live righteously before God.....But He is such a good, good, Father that He understood the trials and tribulations we would go through as we strive daily to achieve that righteous walk that Jesus demonstrated.

To become a BAC and NEVER SIN AGAIN is a lie from the devil and sets a child of God up to live in condemnation. Condemnation binds us up in continuous guilt for being a failure at what should be the easiest thing in the world to do...so many newborn Christians get so bound up in condemnation and fear of hell that they give up or find a place where they can grow in Him and become stronger as they learn of His Truth, His Mercy and His Grace and most importantly of HIS LOVE (which we cannot comprehend the height or depth of it)…..

The sin I am constantly repenting of is UNFORGIVENESS.....as I am praying the Holy Spirit reveals to me someone I have unforgiveness for in my past and even present....and I will say honestly there is a couple of individuals that I am still struggling with to forgive....I say it with my lips but my heart doesn't necessarily reflect it.

Bottom line is this....don't go around constantly pointing out others sins, faults, or weaknesses....it is our Father who sees what is in our heart and it is our Father who is taking necessary actions to help us be overcomers of the weaknesses of the flesh. The best way to overcome the flesh is to be strong in the spirit.....and to be strong in the spirit requires a daily warfare against the flesh. The flesh and spirit war against each other constantly.

Jesus said it best when He gave us a new commandment...Love....Love God with all your heart; and secondly love your neighbor as yourself.....for in obeying these 2 commandments to love then we fulfill ALL THE LAW.....LOVE is the key to overcoming...

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 New International Version (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 15 is about fruitbearing.

Remember also that someone who is finally lost, was never truly saved in the first place.
The title of the thread says those who fail to remain in Christ......so to no longer be in Christ is to flat out deny Him....to rebuke Him.....to recant your belief in Him....to refuse His truths.....these are those whom God has given a reprobate mind....and sadly it does happen...people who were once saved for whatever reason choose to no longer believe in God, or Jesus, or the Bible.

Reactions: amadeus

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The title of the thread says those who fail to remain in Christ......so to no longer be in Christ is to flat out deny Him....to rebuke Him.....to recant your belief in Him....to refuse His truths.....these are those whom God has given a reprobate mind....and sadly it does happen...people who were once saved for whatever reason choose to no longer believe in God, or Jesus, or the Bible.
I don't see that such people were ever truly born again; they did indeed make a profession; they may have shown enthusiasm, but God promises to preserve those in whom He truly has imparted eternal life. John 10.27-30; Philippians 1.6; Romans 8.38-39.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't see that such people were ever truly born again; they did indeed make a profession; they may have shown enthusiasm, but God promises to preserve those in whom He truly has imparted eternal life. John 10.27-30; Philippians 1.6; Romans 8.38-39.
Then by your statement a born again Christian cannot FAIL to REMAIN in Christ.
See the contradictions in the OP...."The fate of BAC's who fail to remain in Christ"....this is an impossible situation if they were never born again (truly)….but it proves my point in that only the Father knows the heart of man and knows who is His and who isn't.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Then by your statement a born again Christian cannot FAIL to REMAIN in Christ.
See the contradictions in the OP...."The fate of BAC's who fail to remain in Christ"....this is an impossible situation if they were never born again (truly)….but it proves my point in that only the Father knows the heart of man and knows who is His and who isn't.
I do agree about the contradictions in the OP.

There is a difference in the NewTestament between being indwelt by the Spirit, and being filled with the Spirit. Some who are truly indwelt because they are truly born again are yet filled rarely with the Spirit: this latter aspect relates as I see it to those who are not properly abiding in the vine with a view to good fruitbearing.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do agree about the contradictions in the OP.

There is a difference in the NewTestament between being indwelt by the Spirit, and being filled with the Spirit. Some who are truly indwelt because they are truly born again are yet filled rarely with the Spirit: this latter aspect relates as I see it to those who are not properly abiding in the vine with a view to good fruitbearing.
I know I have bad days and my actions don't always reflect that I am a Christian....I have asked God's forgiveness NUMEROUS times for being such a pitiful witness for Him.....I really do want to be the kind of person that people are just drawn to because of the witness of Jesus in my life but unfortunately I am one who is quick to speak harshly against others who offend me. But I have gotten much better because I prayed that God would deliver me of that spirit of offense. So instead of getting offended and angry on a daily basis it only happens 1 or 2 times a week and then I repent and keep striving to overcome this in me.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I know I have bad days and my actions don't always reflect that I am a Christian....I have asked God's forgiveness NUMEROUS times for being such a pitiful witness for Him.....I really do want to be the kind of person that people are just drawn to because of the witness of Jesus in my life but unfortunately I am one who is quick to speak harshly against others who offend me. But I have gotten much better because I prayed that God would deliver me of that spirit of offense. So instead of getting offended and angry on a daily basis it only happens 1 or 2 times a week and then I repent and keep striving to overcome this in me.
We all have the challenge of taking up our crosses daily (Luke 9.23) as we pursue our pilgrim way, following the Lord.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Zachary

Sep 24, 2015
B.C., Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The title of the thread says those who fail to remain in Christ......so to no longer be in Christ is to flat out deny Him....to rebuke Him.....to recant your belief in Him....
to refuse His truths.....these are those whom God has given a reprobate mind....
and sadly it does happen...people who were once saved for whatever reason
choose to no longer believe in God, or Jesus, or the Bible.
It is much more than that.
What do YOU do with the 2 dozen NT verses which threaten:
- losing eternal life
- gaining eternal death (i.e. hell, the Lake of Fire, etc.)
- being shut out of the kingdom of heaven/God
- being blotted out of the Book of Life
- being shut out of the New Jerusalem