The Final Gentile Global Leader.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The facts are on your side???????????????????????????? I love facts and truth. Here's some facts?

Revelation 16
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

So are you saying that an unclean spirit like a frog came out of the mouth an empire?

Revelation 19
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Are you telling me that an empire is cast into the lake of fire with the false prophet? The beast is identified by the word him. Is him an empire?

Revelation 20
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Are you saying that and empire is tortured day and night forever and ever?

That said, there is not ever the slightest of chances that the facts are on your side.
The man of sin, son of perdition, and the land beast that has the voice of the dragon are all Satan.

The FP is the mouthpiece as the one slain and miraculously healed. The only actual human of the 3 beings in question.

The image is the beast that is brought to life, by Satan's power. He is human in appearance, the image of the FP. This creation is your antichrist because he is from Satan, not God. The image is both "Adam" and the false christ to "save the world". John never gives this "antichrist" a name or title, but calls it the beast evey time this being is mentioned. This beast is the enforcer of the 3.

Satan claims to be God. The FP is acting as the Holy Spirit in the power of Satan, and also having power and authority. The image is not human, but presented as a counterfeit human who has been freed from the shackles of religion and human frailty. Satan would turn all humans into machines if allowed.

If you are going to find 3 different persons in Revelation 13, that is all you are going to get, and they are presented in order as the FP, Satan, and the beast.

The image cannot be the FP, nor Satan. The beast speaking as the dragon cannot be the FP or the image nor does it come out of the sea, representing humanity. The beast coming out of the sea cannot represent Satan, nor an image brought to life. And the FP cannot be the last being, the image brought to life, because the FP is the human who introduces the other 2 to humanity. If you are going to claim the FP, the dragon, and the beast in Revelation 16 are the 3 villains, then you have to go with the FP as the first beast from the sea. Satan comes out of the pit that was already opened in the 5th Trumpet. Together they create an anti-human, anti christ image and that is the beast. Those who demand an ac, can only use this image. The FP is the only actual human according to John in Revelation.

Paul is talking about Satan always working. That "wicked" is the only hint as an ac in that Chapter. Only Satan can have been at work for over 2,000 years. Satan being the whole mastermind behind western science starting with the Greeks. 2300 years of knowledge leading away from the OT as given to Moses and the prophets. All this stuff and technology from Satan will all be burned to a crisp at the Second Coming per Peter.

Satan using the newly formed governments along with the FP spokesman will try to salvage what is left and even create an image if God grants this AoD 42 months, during the days of the 7th Trumpet. There is literally nothing about these 3 during the Trumpets and Thunders. It is not until the 7th Trumpet, they are even noted.

Yet Satan is able to open the pit and bring out all his angels at the 5th Trumpet. But only as torment. No authority is given to Satan at that point. That is because Jesus and His angels have all the authority from Jerusalem over those on earth. The angels will be gathering humans out of all nations during the final harvest.

Modern eschatology claims have dismissed the final harvest, and exchanged some end time human as an antichrist leader. This scenario can not be found any where in Scripture. Matthew 13 and Matthew 25 clearly point out Jesus is on the earth with His angels. Obviously many have forced definitions into all Scripture to claim this non-existent antichrist scenario.

Yet all the ECF point to Satan as the bad guy, and never give a human much credit at all. Some even blame the RCC as spreading all this false information, and yes, Satan was working behind the scenes, so it was from him as always. Yet most posters here think they are convinced about the kingdoms and the players. Do you all not see what happens at the 6th Seal:

"And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

Even from a symbolic term, all mountains (kingdoms) are moved out of their places. One can refuse to accept this is the Second Coming, but one cannot dismiss that all current nations are all jumbled up, and no longer viable. To me, this means all continents are brought back into one, and the national borders are all changed, and yes humans survive. Humans survived after the Flood when the continents were divided. That is why there is a new 10 nation creation in Revelation 13. No one can currently name those 10 nations, the 10 horns. They will be from 7 new regions, the heads. The body making up what ethnicities end up where. The ME will stay in tact. Although it will be located closer to what is known as the north pole. It will end up where the sun will be neither bright nor hidden like an Alaskan summer. Not in a location that has equal night and day.

"And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light."

The GWT is already there, in the area called the sides of the north, Zion. The earth is the base, the footstool, of the GWT. Even if today's governments succeed in a one world coalition, it will immediately be rendered useless at the 6th Seal, Second Coming event.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is appointed unto men once to die. And yet what happen if a man is cloned? The Antichrist was and is not and will come again. How do you think that will happen? Also, it would be wise to do as instructed and watch for He comes in an hour that you think not. With a name like NO Pre-TB, I'm going to assume that you are not watching. It seems that He appears a second time unto them that look for him. Watch.
Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Am I getting this right, you don't think there is an Antichrist?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
This whole reincarnate issue which is what is being discussed, a body that is reincarnated. How about a soul that leaves a body, and a different soul enters that same body?

The body is reincarnated with a different soul. Probably the same soul that was known as Antiochus Epiphanes. Just saying.

People are viewing this death wrong. Satan is not using the soul that leaves the body. Satan is allowed to bring back a different soul into the body that died. But this is the FP we are talking about. The FP is the only human. The beast is the image in human form that is brought to life. So you have the soul of Antiochus Epiphanes, which would certainly amaze the whole world, and then the miracle of an ai in human form that goes totally against the natural formation of humanity itself. The other beast is Satan out of the pit. This is the AoD that sets the stage for the next 42 months. These two abominations are destroyed and cast into the LOF at Armageddon. Satan, the dragon is bound in the pit, and the pit sealed back up for 1,000 years.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'beast' (both the roles of the beast kingdom and the beast king), along with the false prophet, ONLY are cast into the "lake of fire" at Christ's future return, per Revelation 19.

Scripture shows that Satan is that one who ascends out of the bottomless pit and goes into perdition (i.e., into the "lake of fire", in final per end of Rev.20). That means Satan has already been judged and sentenced to perish.

Anyone... who claims that any... flesh born man is already judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire" is violently disregarding the future event when all souls will have to appear before the Judgement Seat of Christ starting at His future return. As of today, ONLY Satan and his angels are already judged and sentenced to perish. None others have been yet.

This is how true Bible students well know the "another beast" and the "false prophet" are simply ROLES... that Satan will play when he gets here. Too bad that revelation per God's written Word destroys... all of men's silly doctrines about two antichrists working like a wrestling tag team for the end.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Beast of Revelation Chapter 13 will be a human man

Strongs (Of A Man) Revelation 13:18

Strong’s Definitions
ἀνήρ anḗr, an'-ayr; a primary word (compare G444); a man (properly as an individual male):—fellow, husband, man, sir.

Strong’s Definitions
ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

NOPE. You are making the wrong assumption that the word 'man' only applies to one born in the flesh. It doesn't, as the angels also have that image of 'man'. Even our Heavenly Father does, as that outward likeness of 'man' actually originates from Him per Genesis 1:26-27! So is that Genesis 1 chapter missing from your Bible?

Those who are listening to the LIE that the coming false Messiah, or Antichrist, MUST be a flesh born man have been tricked by the devil's children who push that lie.

Even once Satan is locked in his pit prison at Christ's future return, those looking over in the pit at him will say the following...

Isa 14:12-17
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, "Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
KJV

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could he identify, masquerading as Christ himself?
“For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. Matthew 24 :5

Many modern Jews are still waiting for the appearing of the Messiah. I don't know if any modern Jew can trace their ancestry past the destruction of the temple in 70AD, but a charismatic leader from the House of David would likely be more accepted by them than someone else.

Jesus only addressed the Gentiles indirectly as "others" while He directly addressed His own people, the Jews. It's more reasonable to interpret prophecy through their history than ours.

Some of the prophets gave prophecy of the Gentile nations that were in relationships with ancient Israel, but they were usually sent to Israel or Judah.

Daniel was a major exception in that he was raised and lived in Babylon as a prophet to Gentile kings, starting with Nebuchadnezzar.

Zechariah prophesied during the return to Jerusalem from Babylonian captivity and addressed the restoration of Israel, the coming of Jesus the Christ (the branch named Joshua), possibly the church age, and definitely the restoration of Israel.

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet what happen if a man is cloned?
What non biblical nonsense is this?

With a name like NO Pre-TB, I'm going to assume that you are not watching.
Oh, I’m watching. I just don’t agree with the Pre -TB theory and its many blatant fallacies.

Am I getting this right, you don't think there is an Antichrist?
I believe there will be a literal man of sin. Perhaps he will have the spirit of an antichrist and perhaps not. But he will be a man of sin.

It’s quite humorous. You keep posting the “was and is not yet is” and you’re calling it Antichrist. How many heads does he have?