The Final Gentile Global Leader.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man of sin is the son of perdition. The man of sin is the Antichrist. The man of sin was and is not and will come again. The man of sin is the 1st beast from the sea.

The sea beast is an empire not a man. The only individual in Rev 13 is the FP and he is the man of sin, the AC and will rule over the 7 headed beast empire. The facts are on my side. You aren't even dealing with the fact that the man of sin is the beast of Rev 13 that performs miracles. That isn't the sea beast!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Id rather have scriptural evidence taught by our Lord or his apostles.

It was taught by His prophets as well as His apostles. You wanna do the prophets first , go to Daniel ,for the apostle go to Paul.
However I'm gonna try to help you out , not me but thus says the scripture

Only satan can be THE anti christ ,although their are many that come before him ,he is the ultimate the last . Anti in the Greek means instaed of and that's his last role ,coming to this earth pretending to be Christ .Not by possession but him ,live in living color ,supernatural

He has many names anti christ , man of sin , son of perdition , just to name a few . he heads the 2nd beast ,the one world religious system , after he heals the first beast which we are headed towards now

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sea beast is an empire not a man. The only individual in Rev 13 is the FP and he is the man of sin, the AC and will rule over the 7 headed beast empire. The facts are on my side. You aren't even dealing with the fact that the man of sin is the beast of Rev 13 that performs miracles. That isn't the sea beast!

The facts are on your side???????????????????????????? I love facts and truth. Here's some facts?

Revelation 16
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

So are you saying that an unclean spirit like a frog came out of the mouth an empire?

Revelation 19
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Are you telling me that an empire is cast into the lake of fire with the false prophet? The beast is identified by the word him. Is him an empire?

Revelation 20
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Are you saying that and empire is tortured day and night forever and ever?

That said, there is not ever the slightest of chances that the facts are on your side.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The A/C is the Political leader not the false prophet.

No, they are both the same one.

Rev 16:13-14
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

KJV

That "false prophet" is simply a role... that the "another beast" (a 2nd beast) will play. It's about the "dragon" who will do all that.

Because Revelation 19:20 reveals the beast and false prophet go into the lake of fire on the day of Christ's future return, that means they perish prior to the GWT Judgment. No flesh born man is judged and sentenced until the GWT Judgment, so that means that 'beast' and 'false prophet' cannot be real flesh men. That delegates them to the position of 'roles' the "another beast" will play.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The facts are on your side???????????????????????????? I love facts and truth. Here's some facts?

Revelation 16

So are you saying that an unclean spirit like a frog came out of the mouth an empire?

Yes. Do you think an unclean spirit like a frog came out of the mouth of an animal that has 7 heads? It's figurative language! Empires/kingdoms have LONG been described as beasts, see Daniel 7.

That said, there is not ever the slightest of chances that the facts are on your side.

You aren't even dealing with the fact that the man of sin is the beast of Rev 13 that performs miracles. That isn't the sea beast!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Do you think an unclean spirit like a frog came out of the mouth of an animal that has 7 heads? It's figurative language! Empires/kingdoms have LONG been described as beasts, see Daniel 7.

You kinda skipped the two most important ones
Revelation 19
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Are you telling me that an empire is cast into the lake of fire with the false prophet? The beast is identified by the word him. Is him an empire?

Revelation 20
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

You aren't even dealing with the fact that the man of sin is the beast of Rev 13 that performs miracles. That isn't the sea beast!

I'm not dealing with it because I just showed that an empire is not going to be cast into the lake of fire and be tortured forever and ever. Not going to happen.

The beast from the sea is the Antichrist. I guess he doesn't do anything special except that he was, and is not in the apostle's lifetime and will come again. I guess thats not much of a trick. When this man of sin has his "second coming" what is Jesus warning to the Jews.

Matthew 24
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You need to understand who the man of sin is before you can understand these events.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes. A 7 headed animal is not being destroyed. It's figurative language that an empire is being destroyed, along with it's leader.

Revelation 20

It's figurative language. There isn't an actual "beast" with 7 heads.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. A 7 headed animal is not being destroyed. It's figurative language that an empire is being destroyed, along with it's leader.

It's figurative language. There isn't an actual "beast" with 7 heads.
I guess if you understood who the beast of the sea, the man of sin, was, you might grasp what these kingdoms are about.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess if you understood who the beast of the sea, the man of sin, was, you might grasp what these kingdoms are about.

You are the one who cannot understand which beast is a man and which is a kingdom. The first beast is a kingdom made up of ten smaller kingdoms spanning the area of 7 mountains. It is called a he/him but it isn't a man.

The second beast is a man, who performs the same deceiving miracles Paul's man of sin performs. It's the same man!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one who cannot understand which beast is a man and which is a kingdom. The first beast is a kingdom made up of ten smaller kingdoms spanning the area of 7 mountains. It is called a he/him but it isn't a man.

The second beast is a man, who performs the same deceiving miracles Paul's man of sin performs. It's the same man!
Like I said, if you understood who the beast that was and is not and will come again is, you would understand that it is a man. He is the man of sin and THE Antichrist. The second beast, the rider on the white horse, AN Antichrist will cause the world to worship the 1st beast.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said, if you understood who the beast that was and is not and will come again is, you would understand that it is a man.

The beast with ten horns is never a man, not in Daniel or Rev. In Daniel the man is the little horn, and in Rev it's the beast with two little horns.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this kingdom going to come out of the bottomless pit?

Rev 17
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

KJV

That "false prophet" is simply a role... that the "another beast" (a 2nd beast) will play. It's about the "dragon" who will do all that.

Because Revelation 19:20 reveals the beast and false prophet go into the lake of fire on the day of Christ's future return, that means they perish prior to the GWT Judgment. No flesh born man is judged and sentenced until the GWT Judgment, so that means that 'beast' and 'false prophet' cannot be real flesh men. That delegates them to the position of 'roles' the "another beast" will play.

Hi Davy,

They can`t be the same as the false prophet as `he exercises all the authority of the first beast IN HIS PRESENCE.` (Rev. 13: 12)

As to those in the GWT where does it say that `No flesh born man is judged and sentenced until the GWT judgment?`

Reactions: Truth7t7

No Pre-TB

Jan 15, 2022
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should have plenty of doubts.

If you knew who the man of sin was, you would understand that he was and is not and will come again. If you understood who the Antichrist is, you would see how those kingdoms were based on him.
Its appointed all man to die once, then the judgment. But you’re saying man can resurrect by another power (Satan?) instead of God and come back? This breaks with scripture and is heresy. How many heads does a man have?

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.

Does your AC that you claim was and is not have 7 heads?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

KJV

The Beast of Revelation Chapter 13 will be a human man

Strongs (Of A Man) Revelation 13:18

Strong’s Definitions
ἀνήρ anḗr, an'-ayr; a primary word (compare G444); a man (properly as an individual male):—fellow, husband, man, sir.

Strong’s Definitions
ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

Do you think a man with 7 heads will come out of the pit?
I think the beast that was and is not will come out of the bottomless pit.

The seven heads are 7 mountains upon which the woman sits so they won't be coming out of the pit, nor does the Word say that they do. That information is given to help identify the woman that dresses in purple and scarlet. So the Word never says that a man with seven heads comes out the pit, that is something you came up with.

And by the way, there are 7 kings and the beast is the eighth and is of the seven.

Revelation 7
8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its appointed all man to die once, then the judgment. But you’re saying man can resurrect by another power (Satan?) instead of God and come back? This breaks with scripture and is heresy.

It is appointed unto men once to die. And yet what happen if a man is cloned? The Antichrist was and is not and will come again. How do you think that will happen? Also, it would be wise to do as instructed and watch for He comes in an hour that you think not. With a name like NO Pre-TB, I'm going to assume that you are not watching. It seems that He appears a second time unto them that look for him. Watch.
Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

How many heads does a man have?

One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.

Does your AC that you claim was and is not have 7 heads?

Am I getting this right, you don't think there is an Antichrist?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Davy,

They can`t be the same as the false prophet as `he exercises all the authority of the first beast IN HIS PRESENCE.` (Rev. 13: 12)

Revelation 16:13-14 shows the "beast" and the "false prophet" working those miracles the "another beast" is to do per Revelation 13:13-14. The "beast" of Rev.16:13 is the "another beast", and the "false prophet" also is the "another beast". And the "another beast" will be the Antichrist, the "dragon" (Satan), a beast king. It is the 1st beast of Revelation 13:1-2 that is the kingdom beast.

As to those in the GWT where does it say that `No flesh born man is judged and sentenced until the GWT judgment?`

Where does it say anywhere in God's Word that those born in the flesh are already judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire" at the end of Revelation 20?

Apparently you have missed that ONLY Satan and his angels as of today are the only ones already judged and sentenced to perish in the future lake of fire. Even Lord Jesus at His 1st coming was very careful not to condemn any flesh man to perish in the lake of fire yet, but only warned some of being in danger of hellfire.

Therefore, when you see Scripture that condemns directly to burn in the lake of fire, and it is pointing to someone personally, then that... reveals that one has already been judged and sentenced to perish...

Ezek 28:14-19
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
KJV

That Ezekiel 28 chapter is actually a parable about Satan himself using the flesh king and prince of Tyrus titles. That one was in God's Eden, so we know God is not pointing to the flesh king of Tyre with that, but directly to Satan himself. The "anointed cherub" at God's Altar is another clue He was not speaking about a flesh born man, but about Satan.

And that final sentence of burning from within a fire to destroy him, even upon the earth in the sight of men, that too is a prophecy of Satan being cast into the future "lake of fire".

Rev 17:8

KJV

That beast above is about Satan as the coming beast king. That is who will ascend out of that bottomless pit of hell in the Heavenly dimension, even to kill God's two witnesses per Revelation 11:7.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 16:13-14 shows the "beast" and the "false prophet" working those miracles the "another beast" is to do per Revelation 13:13-14. The "beast" of Rev.16:13 is the "another beast", and the "false prophet" also is the "another beast". And the "another beast" will be the Antichrist, the "dragon" (Satan), a beast king. It is the 1st beast of Revelation 13:1-2 that is the kingdom beast.

Where does it say anywhere in God's Word that those born in the flesh are already judged and sentenced to perish in the future "lake of fire" at the end of Revelation 20?

Apparently you have missed that ONLY Satan and his angels as of today are the only ones already judged and sentenced to perish in the future lake of fire. Even Lord Jesus at His 1st coming was very careful not to condemn any flesh man to perish in the lake of fire yet, but only warned some of being in danger of hellfire.

Therefore, when you see Scripture that condemns directly to burn in the lake of fire, and it is pointing to someone personally, then that... reveals that one has already been judged and sentenced to perish...

Ezek 28:14-19
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
KJV

That Ezekiel 28 chapter is actually a parable about Satan himself using the flesh king and prince of Tyrus titles. That one was in God's Eden, so we know God is not pointing to the flesh king of Tyre with that, but directly to Satan himself. The "anointed cherub" at God's Altar is another clue He was not speaking about a flesh born man, but about Satan.

And that final sentence of burning from within a fire to destroy him, even upon the earth in the sight of men, that too is a prophecy of Satan being cast into the future "lake of fire".

Rev 17:8

KJV

That beast above is about Satan as the coming beast king. That is who will ascend out of that bottomless pit of hell in the Heavenly dimension, even to kill God's two witnesses per Revelation 11:7.
The Beast of Revelation Chapter 13 will be a human man

Strongs (Of A Man) Revelation 13:18

Strong’s Definitions
ἀνήρ anḗr, an'-ayr; a primary word (compare G444); a man (properly as an individual male):—fellow, husband, man, sir.

Strong’s Definitions
ἄνθρωπος ánthrōpos, anth'-ro-pos; from G435 and ὤψ ṓps (the countenance; from G3700); man-faced, i.e. a human being:—certain, man.

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.