The Final Gentile Global Leader.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I`m referring to the Leader of the Final Gentile Global Government as he is the Political Leader. He desires to be worshipped, as did Ceasar but that does not make him the false prophet. There is a Political Leader and another leader who holds the economic (buy and sell) and religious (worship) offices.

`And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and spoke like a dragon. And he exercises all the authority of the FIRST beast in his presence...` (Rev. 13: 11 & 12)

The problem is that a lot of Christians think that the antichrist and the sea beast are the same but it’s not

John who wrote revelation and tells us about the sea beast is the only writer in the bible who mentions the term antichrist and he describes them both very differently and shows us that they have a complete different purpose.

Do you ever wonder why the term antichrist isn’t ever mentioned in the book of revelation?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A (King/Ruler) of Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers), and he won't desire women

(Daniel) 11:36-37KJV
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.
Could it be that the term 'antichrist' might not just mean a man or a selection of men throughout history but also apply to the devil himself?
I would suggest yes....it being context, including history (past, present or future) which is the determiner.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could he identify, masquerading as Christ himself?
I believe this individual will proclaim to be Messiah to the Jews, and Jesus returned to earth to start a Millennium on this earth for the Apostate False Church

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could it be that the term 'antichrist' might not just mean a man or a selection of men throughout history but also apply to the devil himself?
I would suggest yes....it being context, including history (past, present or future) which is the determiner.
It's my belief the human man (The Beast) of Revelation will be inhabited by Satan himself

Scripture doesn't validate the "reformed claim" of this figure being successive throughout time "the popes", but rather it teaches this future human man will be present at the second coming and final judgement

Jesus Christ My Lord

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Not according to John who is the only person to mention the term antichrist in the bible. Here are the only four times the antichrist is mentioned in the bible.

1 John 2:18
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 John 2:22
22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe this individual will proclaim to be Messiah to the Jews, and Jesus returned to earth to start a Millennium on this earth for the Apostate False Church
He might also manifest as the 'saviour' of the World's political and economic woes......even aligning himself with the religious communities globally.....and that 'individual' might just be Satan himself or his representative......depending on where one is in the timeline of history.

Currently there is movement to reconcile all religions globally......do you know who is at the head of that movement?

Reactions: Brakelite

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not according to John who is the only person to mention the term antichrist in the bible. Here are the only four times the antichrist is mentioned in the bible.

18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

22 Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son.

3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.
These texts Marty, confirm my earlier posts

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Here we go again with the (Name Game)

The figure we are speaking about is Daniel's (Little Horn) Paul's (Man Of Sin) John's (The Beast) all the same bad guy, and the standard catch all word to explain this future human man is (The Antichrist)

You know well Marty, stop the reformed eschatology (Name Game), and the general spirit of antichrist diversion

Jesus Is The Lord!

Last edited:

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here we go again with the (Name Game)

The figure we are speaking about is Daniel's (Little Horn) Paul's (Man Of Sin) John's (The Beast) all the same bad guy, and the standard catch all word to explain this future human man is (The Antichrist)

You know well Marty, stop the reformed eschatology (Name Game), and the general spirit of antichrist

Jesus Is The Lord!

But Paul describes the sea beast and the antichrist completely different and with a different purpose so they can’t be the same.

If it’s just a future man then how could he be alive in Johns day?

Reactions: No Pre-TB

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But Paul describes the sea beast and the antichrist completely different and with a different purpose so they can’t be the same.

If it’s just a future man then how could he be alive in Johns day?
It's your reformed eschatology misrepresentation of Revelation 17:8 it's that simple, you didn't even mention the verse, it's standard reformed procedure in false argument, just as the (Name Game)

Scripture below teaches John's (The Beast) will be present on earth at the battle of Armageddon and will see the second coming and final judgment (Future Unfulfilled)

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Daniel's (Little Horn) will be present on earth to witness the second coming and final judgment, same bad guy as John's (The Beast)

Daniel 9:9-11KJV
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) will be present on earth to see the second coming and his destruction, same bad guy as John's (The Beast) and Daniel's (Little Horn)

2 Thessalonians 2:8KJV
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Last edited:

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Future Human Man, The Antichrist Seen Below In (Daniel) 11:37 Will Be A (King/Ruler) of Hebrew/Jew In Decent, His Fathers Worshipped The True Hebrew (God Of His Fathers), and he won't desire women

(Daniel) 11:36-37KJV
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Examples: God Of His Fathers

(2 Kings) 21:22KJV
22 And he forsook the Lord God of his fathers, and walked not in the way of the Lord.

(2 Chronicles) 21:10KJV
10 So the Edomites revolted from under the hand of Judah unto this day. The same time also did Libnah revolt from under his hand; because he had forsaken the Lord God of his fathers.

I agree with him being of royal descent but not that he is a Jew. God tells us that the 5 main world Governments are all Gentiles. Remember the `Times of the Gentiles...`

Reactions: marks

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I agree with him being of royal descent but not that he is a Jew. God tells us that the 5 main world Governments are all Gentiles. Remember the `Times of the Gentiles...`
@Marilyn C Personally I think it's good to be strong on what Scripture actually says; while not elevating to the same level the naming of the names of living people or political entities.

What may seem obvious can subsequently turn out to be something somewhat different.

(In WW2, some prophetic students saw in Mussolini a revived Roman Empire. Then when Mussolini - and his lady friend - were hanged from a lamp post in Milan, those same prophetic students did not noticeably come back and say: Hey everyone, we were wrong.....)

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I disagree, the future bad guy (The Antichrist) will be a (King/Ruler) of (Jewish/Hebrew) decent as has been shown, he doesn't worship the Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Marilyn C Personally I think it's good to be strong on what Scripture actually says; while not elevating to the same level the naming of the names of living people or political entities.

What may seem obvious can subsequently turn out to be something somewhat different.

(In WW2, some prophetic students saw in Mussolini a revived Roman Empire. Then when Mussolini and his lady friend were hanged from a lamp post in Milan, those same prophetic students did not noticeably come back and say: Hey everyone, we were wrong.....)
I Agree 100%, speaking truth that many don't want to hear

The guessing game on who the future bad guy will be is endless, and it's not going away

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

(In WW2, some prophetic students saw in Mussolini a revived Roman Empire. Then when Mussolini and his lady friend were hanged from a lamp post in Milan, those same prophetic students did not noticeably come back and say: Hey everyone, we were wrong.....)

Hi farouk,

I take your counsel, and probably that is why I said he was a person to watch. Obviously, it is not until he is revealed that the person will step onto the world stage, but then we will be gone, praise the Lord.

regards, Marilyn.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I disagree, the future bad guy (The Antichrist) will be a (King/Ruler) of (Jewish/Hebrew) decent as has been shown, he doesn't worship the Hebrew (God Of His Fathers)

And that according to scripture will be Assyrian. (Isa. 31: 8)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi farouk,

I take your counsel, and probably that is why I said he was a person to watch. Obviously, it is not until he is revealed that the person will step onto the world stage, but then we will be gone, praise the Lord.

regards, Marilyn.
@Marilyn C Prophecy is indeed a very absorbing subject and the record of Scripture in this area is immensely encouraging to us.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I Agree 100%, speaking truth that many don't want to hear

The guessing game on who the future bad guy will be is endless, and it's not going away

One is NOT guessing when all the ducks line up from scripture and one says to watch that person.