The Final Gentile Global Leader.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi farouk,

I take your counsel, and probably that is why I said he was a person to watch. Obviously, it is not until he is revealed that the person will step onto the world stage, but then we will be gone, praise the Lord.

regards, Marilyn.
The Church will be present on earth during the tribulation, and witness the second coming of Jesus Christ in the heavens

The pre-trib rapture doctrine is false and deception, found no place in scripture

Luke 21:25-28KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's your reformed eschatology misrepresentation of Revelation 17:8 it's that simple, you didn't even mention the verse, it's standard reformed procedure in false argument, just as the (Name Game)

Scripture below teaches John's (The Beast) will be present on earth at the battle of Armageddon and will see the second coming and final judgment (Future Unfulfilled)

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Daniel's (Little Horn) will be present on earth to witness the second coming and final judgment, same bad guy as John's (The Beast)

Daniel 9:9-11KJV
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) will be present on earth to see the second coming and his destruction, same bad guy as John's (The Beast) and Daniel's (Little Horn)

2 Thessalonians 2:8KJV
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Yet with all that you said you didn’t answer the question you avoided answering the question why do you do that?

Here are two questions then

1 John 2:18
18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 John 4:3
3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

2 John 1:7
I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

First question if the antichrist is a future man then how come John said that he has already come and is also coming?

Revelation 17:8
8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

Second question How can a future man be once was and is not but yet will come?

Don’t bother rambling on about the future deal with these questions please.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And that according to scripture will be Assyrian. (Isa. 31: 8)
Not one word of Isaiah 31:8 describes the future antichrist as you claim, nothing more than Assyrians in battle

Isaiah 31:8-9KJV
8 Then shall the Assyrian fall with the sword, not of a mighty man; and the sword, not of a mean man, shall devour him: but he shall flee from the sword, and his young men shall be discomfited.
9 And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the Lord, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem.

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Marilyn C Prophecy is indeed a very absorbing subject and the record of Scripture in this area is immensely encouraging to us.

Yes it is. And my heart is to bring the truth of what God`s word says. For too long people have been misled into looking for the RRE and actually missing what God`s word actually says. I was taught by very godly men who from God`s word saw the truth even though the Arabs were still in tents in the desert. But now after a few decades what was prophetic, became potential and now is on our horizon.

We do not hear of all the Christians that are being killed by Islam around the world. It is truly the most terrifying `beastly` force that wont stop till it controls the world. However, their leader that will arise comes in peaceable and with deception. (Dan. 11: 21, 8: 25)

Time to know what God would have us see from His word. Time to warn those who would go through the tribulation of what is coming and how God`s word has it all written down. I find that it is the non Christians who know what is happening in the world whereas so many Christians do not or have been deceived into thinking the West will win out and revival is coming.

We just had a speaker come to our area and tell the Christians that it is a cultural war. What!!!! God is not about culture but character, God`s character and there is no revival coming just the judgments of God upon a rebellious world when we are gone very, very soon.

I know I can speak plainly to you dear farouk as I think we know each other`s heart for God. Mightn`t agree on everything .....

regards, Marilyn.

Reactions: marks

Marilyn C

Mar 16, 2016
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not one word of Isaiah 31:8 describes the future antichrist as you claim, nothing more than Assyrians in battle

Isaiah 31:8-9KJV
8 Then shall the Assyrian fall with the sword, not of a mighty man; and the sword, not of a mean man, shall devour him: but he shall flee from the sword, and his young men shall be discomfited.
9 And he shall pass over to his strong hold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the ensign, saith the Lord, whose fire is in Zion, and his furnace in Jerusalem.

And the context - `So the Lord of hosts will come down to fight for Mount Zion and for its hill. Like birds flying about, so will the Lord of Hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, he will also deliver it; passing over, he will preserve it......Then the Assysian shall fall be a sword not of man....` (Isa. 31: 4 - 8)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bold Red Marty Fox Posting:mad:Marty Fox

Bold Blue Truth7t7 Posting King James Version:

Marty you will closely note my Holy Bible The King James Version doesn't falsely teach "The Antichrist" as you proclaim, I now see where your confusion comes from

Yet with all that you said you didn’t answer the question you avoided answering the question why do you do that?

"The Antichrist Is Coming"?

18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

1 John 2:18KJV
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

1 John 4:3KJV
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

2 John 1:7KJV
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

First question if the antichrist is a future man then how come John said that he has already come and is also coming?

8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

Marty how do you explain John's (The Beast) being present on earth in a future battle of Armageddon, that will culminate in the final judgement as seen below?

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is. And my heart is to bring the truth of what God`s word says. For too long people have been misled into looking for the RRE and actually missing what God`s word actually says. I was taught by very godly men who from God`s word saw the truth even though the Arabs were still in tents in the desert. But now after a few decades what was prophetic, became potential and now is on our horizon.

We do not hear of all the Christians that are being killed by Islam around the world. It is truly the most terrifying `beastly` force that wont stop till it controls the world. However, their leader that will arise comes in peaceable and with deception. (Dan. 11: 21, 8: 25)

Time to know what God would have us see from His word. Time to warn those who would go through the tribulation of what is coming and how God`s word has it all written down. I find that it is the non Christians who know what is happening in the world whereas so many Christians do not or have been deceived into thinking the West will win out and revival is coming.

We just had a speaker come to our area and tell the Christians that it is a cultural war. What!!!! God is not about culture but character, God`s character and there is no revival coming just the judgments of God upon a rebellious world when we are gone very, very soon.

I know I can speak plainly to you dear farouk as I think we know each other`s heart for God. Mightn`t agree on everything .....

regards, Marilyn.
Sorry Marilyn, The Jews aren't going to receive a Muslim as their returned Messiah, it's that simple

The Jews are awaiting upon a Messiah/Moshiach from the lineage of King David a "Jew", Judaism 101

Marty fox

Jun 1, 2021
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bold Red Marty Fox Posting:mad:Marty Fox

Bold Blue Truth7t7 Posting King James Version:

Marty you will closely note my Holy Bible The King James Version doesn't falsely teach "The Antichrist" as you proclaim, I now see where your confusion comes from

"The Antichrist Is Coming"?

1 John 2:18KJV
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 4:3KJV
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7KJV
7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Marty how do you explain John's (The Beast) being present on earth in a future battle of Armageddon, that will culminate in the final judgement as seen below?

And every person reading your post will once again see that you rambled on and once again for the third time refused to answer my direct questions.

You still didn’t answer but bring up other stuff.

My questions are direct how can the antichrist only be a future person “be once was now is no and yet what come”?

“And many antichrist have already come” but still be only a future person?

Just answer them you know that you are being disrespectful and dishonest.

I don’t think that the antichrist was one person in the past and I have never said so so I don’t even know why you posted your last post trying to prove me wrong about something I never said or believe.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And every person reading your post will once again see that you rambled on and once again for the third time refused to answer my direct questions.

You still didn’t answer but bring up other stuff.

My questions are direct how can a future person “be once was now is no and yet what come”?

“And many antichrist have already come” but still be a future person?

Just answer them you know that you are being disrespectful and dishonest.

I don’t think that the antichrist was one person in the past and I have never said so so I don’t even know why you posted your last post trying to prove me wrong about something I never said or believe.
Marty you have been clearly answered, and it's not going to change

The scripture below teaches John's (The Beast) is a future human man that will be present at the future battle of Armageddon, and his living body will be cast into the lake of fire at the final judgement

Jesus Is The Lord

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the context - `So the Lord of hosts will come down to fight for Mount Zion and for its hill. Like birds flying about, so will the Lord of Hosts defend Jerusalem. Defending, he will also deliver it; passing over, he will preserve it......Then the Assysian shall fall be a sword not of man....` (Isa. 31: 4 - 8)
As previously stated, you see a battle, no antichrist ruling in Jerusalem proclaiming to be Messiah, unless ones imagination is working overtime

Reactions: BeyondET

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this one right over my head 7t7......you'll need to explain it.
American football, quarter back cadence

He calls out numbers, then shouts "hike" for the center to put the football in play

This isn't rugby and kangaroos, smiles :D

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
American football, quarter back cadence

He calls out numbers, then shouts "hike" for the center to put the football in play

This isn't rugby and kangaroos, smiles :D
Well there yer go! I don't know about football but it looks like grown men kicking a pigskin full of air around a paddock like their lives depended on it.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What if the man of sin identifies as Christian in title?
That is not possible, since he must have total access to the future Jewish temple at Jerusalem, and also be able to convince unbelieving Jews that he is their "true" Messiah (vs Jesus of Nazareth). One of the principle tenets of Orthodox Judaism is belief in a coming Messiah. But since God will send "strong delusion" over the whole world at that time, he will also be able to convince Muslims that he is their Mahdi or Messiah. They too are anxiously awaiting their Messiah. And when he dazzles the world with his amazing miracles (which are in fact "lying wonders") the whole world will believe on him and worship him.

The Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, the Beast of Revelation 12 will sit in the temple at Jerusalem and claim that he is God. Then he will have his own image (the Abomination of Desolation) erected in the Holy Place, and cause the world to worship this animated image. Daniel has already given us great insight into "the Little Horn" who is the Arch-Blasphemer of God.

Reactions: Truth7t7

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is not possible, since he must have total access to the future Jewish temple at Jerusalem, and also be able to convince unbelieving Jews that he is their "true" Messiah (vs Jesus of Nazareth). One of the principle tenets of Orthodox Judaism is belief in a coming Messiah. But since God will send "strong delusion" over the whole world at that time, he will also be able to convince Muslims that he is their Mahdi or Messiah. They too are anxiously awaiting their Messiah. And when he dazzles the world with his amazing miracles (which are in fact "lying wonders") the whole world will believe on him and worship him.

The Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, the Beast of Revelation 12 will sit in the temple at Jerusalem and claim that he is God. Then he will have his own image (the Abomination of Desolation) erected in the Holy Place, and cause the world to worship this animated image. Daniel has already given us great insight into "the Little Horn" who is the Arch-Blasphemer of God.
nahhh, I don't hold to this interpretation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Final Gentile Global Leader.
OP^

* Currently There ARE fractions of World Nations in Leagues TOGETHER.
(Leagues of Arab nations, the EU, etc.)

* Currently There ARE nearly ALL World Nations in a League TOGETHER.
(United Nations. It’s Head spokesman and Leader is elected by the member nations. He is called the Secretary General, and serves a 5 Yr Term. No Term Limits. It is a World Government.)

* Currently There ARE “many anti-Christs” in the World.

* Currently There ARE Many Nations, that have BOTH;
~ An Official Political Leader.
~ An Official Religious Leader.

* Currently A FEW Nations ARE a “THEOCRACY”, meaning
Their Official Political Leader AND Official Religious Leader, IS THE SAME PERSON.

* Ancient Theocracy’s: (now defunct).
Tibet, China, Egypt, Israel, Japan.

* Historical and CURRENT Theocracy’s
Vatican City...Rome
Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen...Middle East.
Mauritania, Sudan...Africa

* Middle East / African CONTINUAL Warring...?
While the Official religion is Agreeably ISLAM...
The Individual who SITS as Leader, is Not Agreeable among the Citizens.

* The Disagreement? Sunni Muslims / Shiite Muslims.
* Difference?
Sunni ~ Does NOT REQUIRE their religious Leader to BE a DIRECT descendant of their Prophet Muhammad.
Shiite ~ DOES REQUIRE their religious Leader to BE a DIRECT descendant of their Prophet Muhammad.
* Problem?
* Sunni’s and Shiite’s occupy, live within the same countries, clash against each other.
* Some Arab Nations are Also, Majority, Sunni or Shiite, and those Nations clash.

* Primarily Sunni - Saudi Arabia, West Africa, Indonesia
* Primarily Shiites - Iraq, Iran
* IFY, (Saddam Hussein, was a Sunni, Leader over a nation of primarily Shiites.)

FACT:
Every World Nation THEOCRACY, Every WORLD EMPIRE THEOCRACY, Have Fought WARS TO GAIN BOTH:
* Political Governing Dominance...and
* Religious Governing Dominance.

FACT:
No amount of MONEY, No number of round table COUNCILS of men gathering under the guise of DIPLOMACY, will EVER Settle THE DIVISIONS.

FACT:
There WILL ALWAYS BE rumors of Wars and Wars, UNTIL the DAY, of the SIGN of the Son of Man.
AND HIS SEPARATING the DIVIDED.

Matt 24:
[30] And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Rev 14:
[14] And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
[15] And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
[16] And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

Fact is;
IF you HAVE NOT Confessed your BELIEF and Become Converted IN Christ and Raptured Before the Tribulation Begins...
Your second BEST OPTION is to BELIEVE IN God and Jesus IS the Christ, AND BE the Harvest, the Son of Man (with Power), Reaps From the Earth, During the Tribulation.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WORLD GOVERNMENT ~
Already Established ~ LEAGUE of Nations ~ United Nations ~ UN

Governing Head Title: Secretary General.
Five Year Terms; No Limit for re-appointment.
Appointment: Via Nomination, then Election by Council Members of the UN.

List of ALL Secretary Generals, who have Served, since the UN was Officially Established; Feb 1948.

1) Trygve Lie......................................Norway
2) Dag Hammarskjold........................Sweden
3) U Thant..........................................India
4) Kurt Waldheim...............................Austria
5) Javier Perez De Guellar..................Peru
6) Boutros-Ghali.................................Egypt
7) Kofi Annan.....................................Ghana
8) Ban Ki-Moon...................................Korea
9) Antonio Guterres............................Portugal

Antonio Guterres Began his 2nd 5 year Term, Jan 1, 2022.
Jan 1, 2027....will Begin the next Term of the Secretary General.

Pretty much everyone has heard of the UN, and know their Headquarters are situated in NY, NY, and their motto of “peacekeepers”.... Yet Few have examined they are an established World Government...and Definitely have established AGENDAS...of “HOW” to keep peace, is primarily downsizing that which they intend TO Completely CONTROL.

Men will ultimately be RULED By God or Tyrants.