The folly of Preterism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My OSAS doctrine? I don't even believe in OSAS. This shows even further how clueless you are about what Amils believe. There are Amils who believe OSAS and those who don't. That isn't a determining factor in what we believe when it comes to Revelation 20.
Ok. If we are committing an unrighteous work of the flesh, are we a saved son of God, or a condemned sinner of the world doing the same thing?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. If we are committing an unrighteous work of the flesh, are we a saved son of God, or a condemned sinner of the world doing the same thing?

What are you depending upon for your salvation? Your own good works? This explains a lot of your error and constant nastiness against fellow posters. Every single cult adds unto salvation by grace though faith. Christians are justified by what Christ has done not what they have done.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you depending upon for your salvation? Your own good works?
Thought so. OSAS.

Why can't people just be honest about what they believe, rather than masking it in a bunch of doctrine-speak?

Every single cult adds unto salvation by grace though faith.
And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge...

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

I am in the Christian cult of the apostles.
Christians are justified by what Christ has done not what they have done.
Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

OSAS faith alone is as empty as spirit-only reigning. It's all air and no substance.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thought so. OSAS.

Why can't people just be honest about what they believe, rather than masking it in a bunch of doctrine-speak?

And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge...

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

I am in the Christian cult of the apostles.

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

OSAS faith alone is as empty as spirit-only reigning. It's all air and no substance.

I have never advocated OSAS. You are the only one who is obsessed with this label. I believe in the perseverance of the saints. You have no answer for that. Your salvation theology is based upon yourself. The house built upon sand falls down. Most of us on here have built our foundation upon Christ - the Rock.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never advocated OSAS. You are the only one who is obsessed with this label.
It's just a general term for modern Christians, that promise liberty with ongoing works of the flesh.

Nothing new really, just the same old same old.

I see the same enraged fervor against works, unless they're works of the flesh of course. Those are ok. It's just the righteous ones that get them in a fitful tizzy.

And so, pseudo spirit-only millennialism is just another way to doctrinize themselves into heaven now, and so of course forever.

They doctrinally walk after the spirit in heaven, and literally walk after the flesh on earth.

Spirit-only is just another version of faith-only: imaginary and dead.

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's just a general term for modern Christians, that promise liberty with ongoing works of the flesh.

Nothing new really, just the same old same old.

I see the same enraged fervor against works, unless they're works of the flesh of course. Those are ok. It's just the righteous ones that get them in a fitful tizzy.

And so, pseudo spirit-only millennialism is just another way to doctrinize themselves into heaven now, and so of course forever.

They doctrinally walk after the spirit in heaven, and literally walk after the flesh on earth.

Spirit-only is just another version of faith-only: imaginary and dead.

Your MO is to avoid the evidence that exposes your error and run your mouth off. You have nothing to bring to the table apart from avoidance and ad hominem. There is a mountain of truth on this forum that has exposed your claims that you have ducked around. You are clearly out of your depth.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never advocated OSAS. You are the only one who is obsessed with this label. I believe in the perseverance of the saints. You have no answer for that. Your salvation theology is based upon yourself. The house built upon sand falls down. Most of us on here have built our foundation upon Christ - the Rock.
At least you're consistent. You teach the doctrine of OSAS, but don't claim to be OSAS, even as you teach being part of the resurrection, without claiming to be resurrected.

The time are from the same empty source: Dead faith alone salvation, and imaginary spirit-only resurrection.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least you're consistent. You teach the doctrine of OSAS, but don't claim to be OSAS, even as you teach being part of the resurrection, without claiming to be resurrected.

The time are from the same empty source: Dead faith alone salvation, and imaginary spirit-only resurrection.

All you have is lies and insults. Why do you not address all the questions Amils ask you that destroy your error? Because, to do so would mean you would have to reject Premil.