The Gaithers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Adoration I didn't know they were regularly on the radio on Sunday.

I live in Canada... and we have a wonderful Christian radio station in the north... The Gaithers host their homecoming radio in hour long segments.. and our radio station slots them in every Sunday.... at 9 am.. and at 3 pm... It's the only show that doubles like that.... so if I happen to miss it in the morning... I can catch it in the afternoon.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I live in Canada... and we have a wonderful Christian radio station in the north... The Gaithers host their homecoming radio in hour long segments.. and our radio station slots them in every Sunday.... at 9 am.. and at 3 pm... It's the only show that doubles like that.... so if I happen to miss it in the morning... I can catch it in the afternoon.
Oh okay so it doubles on the same day...

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@farouk Yes... it's the ONLY program that does that...the week-ends are pre-recorded... so there is no live broadcasting.

The 3:00 program is always a repeat of the morning show.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

You are fortunate to have a Christian radio station like that!n I live in the Toronto area where we have a couple 'Christian' radio stations in our area, but the intolerable noise they broadcast is intolerable, so I don't listen to them.

For Gaither music, I always listen with Youtube which has an abundance of Gaither music . . . like just about everything they ever recorded!! As a bonus benefit, my computer has high-end stereo speakers, so I do a lot of binge-listening on Youtube. :)